Sexy new step-mommy and her boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come show Mommy some love," she said softly, slipping a hand down to toy with her soft pubic hair. "I need a kiss... right .... here..."

His eyes went wide as he was so easily tugged forward. Heavy, throaty groans were heard from the young man as his stepmother's tongue swirled all around his cock. His hands moved down, gently taking ahold of her hair as he throbbed and twitched, thrusting once forward so she could taste more of him.

A soft moan came out as she just kept sucking him, until finally she popped off and licked her lips, his legs almost jelly from all that fun. His eyes locked to hers, then slid downwards as he watched her slim fingers slipping into the soft mass of pubic hair, stroking her heated flesh. With a shake of her head, he tried to focus on her request, though there seemed to be not nearly enough blood in his brain at the moment. Slowly, he sunk to his knees in front of her, breathing deeply to take in her sweet scent.

"Anything for Mommy," he said sincerely, leaning forward to press a single soft kiss against the top of her pubes, before kissing a path downwards.

Gasping and sighing with pleasure, she pressed the back of his head forward, encouraging him to continue. "Good boy. Don't stop now, baby. I want you to taste Mommy's sweet juices." She slid forward a tiny bit more, pressing her flesh against his lips, grinding on him a little.

One free hand moved to her breast, where she fondled herself, pinching and tugging at her dark nipples, feeling the warm soft breast flesh in her hands. Both long legs lifted to close around him, locking her ankles together as she rested her feet on his back.

He closed his eyes as he was encouraged, feeling the flesh press more to him as his tongue went out and flat. He dragged it along her slit, long and slow, licking over her pubic hair as he did so. His hands moved, resting on her ass gently as he pulled her into him.

Though he stopped, looking up to her with a little grin as he licked his lips, kissing against her pubes once more with a murmur. "Does Mommy like her ass eaten, too?"

Carla tilted herself forward more so he could access more of her body, her little backdoor as well. "I think you should try it and find out, don't you think?" As she smiled down at him, watching him pleasure her, she rubbed his back and shoulders, drawing her fingertips over his flesh encouragingly.

He cracked a grin, and gently lifted her ass up, moving to kiss down her slit once more, before his tongue quickly darted between her cheeks, poking and prodding over her backdoor a few times, lapping all around the outside of it.

Carla groaned loudly, shivering in pleasure. Clearly, she did in fact like it! Her hands moved off his body to the chair arms, her fingertips digging into the fabric as she squirmed beneath his exploring tongue. Her flesh was soft and clean, smelling lightly of her sunscreen and the chlorine from the pool. Opening her legs wider, she provided even more access to her most secret spots, feeling the flesh growing hotter and plumping in excitement.

He grabbed ahold of her ass flesh, grinning as he pulled her more off the chair, holding her up as he did so. Zack's nose buried itself happily into her hairy cunt, as his tongue went wild.

Her own eyes rolled back in her head as she let him experience her body. My, my, the boy was good at what he did! He must have a lot of experience with the little college sluts, she thought randomly. Her thighs quivered as he licked and suckled at her body and she tightened them around him.

Strong hands held her, exactly what she'd been needing -- to be held and licked and desired again. And hopefully, there was plenty more to come. Carla shivered as the intensity grew, from his searching clever little tongue.

"Oh, don't stop," she gasped, panting for air. "Lick Mommy, baby, just like that!"

He grinned hard as Carla started to quiver and shake. While the position was a bit odd, with his tongue lapping alternately at her vaginal lips and pucker, his brow ridge pressing firmly against her swollen little clit, he gave it his all and she seemed to be enjoying herself. He shoved his tongue into her wet depths as far as he could, but wasn't satisfied, so it was quickly replaced by two long, strong fingers. Probing her wetness, he grunted in contentment, striving to hit all of her hot spots as once. He let out little murmurs and huffs, breathing through his nose as he took in her earthy, clean scent.

A moment of unexpected pressure into both her little holes at once proved to be exactly the tipping point she was after. She screamed out in release, gripping his head tightly, jamming his face into her. He could probably not breathe too well, but she was way beyond giving a fuck.

She came, hard, shaking violently, grinding her dripping pussy against his poor face. A thin sweet fluid rushed from her, wetting his face even further. Her breasts were lifted high, pointing upwards, nipples rock hard in her pleasure.

The waves of orgasm took her on a wild ride, and she kept him locked between her thighs the whole time, as she groaned and cried out and whimpered in pleasure.

Finally, after a long moment, Carla released him, pulling away to collapse back onto the chair. Her body glistened with sweat, as if she'd been doing cardio. Her cheeks were flushed, and she looked quite satisfied... for the moment.

Zack watched her closely, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, his face glazed with her essence, wearing the biggest smile (not to mention the biggest hard on he could remember) and felt proud of what he'd given her. He was eager for Round Two...


12