All Comments on 'Sexy Older Secretary'

by bdr23

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Romantic1Romantic1about 16 years ago
Keep writing! Good read!

How come I never had a secretary like this one?? Luck of the draw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Honey - you forgot all about the foreplay!

I can't give a full 100 because your guy just went straight into full on sex with about 10 seconds of foreplay. And then top it off by asking her for oral sex, but he didn't give her any. I'm in this woman's age range, and you know what that experience would be? A one-timer as far as I'm concerned.<br><br>

A 50 for a decent writing style, decent plot line.

jock54jock54about 16 years ago
A bit rushed

older girls need a lot more build up before they let younger men go all the way good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Sure How

A good story with an interesting twist at the Auction, but women over 40 after 3 kids are seldom ,if ever tight in my experience (I'm 72)

fizzyjoefizzyjoeabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent read. Am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She was great, He was selfish

Agree with several of the other comments. Good story line with a lot of potential, but the blood rushed to the wrong part of his "brain" and he was only interested in receiving sex. If the woman was so willing and hadn't had a man in so long, imagine how wonderful it would have been if he truly shared with her and gave her what she was missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Had potential to be a good story

but too rushed and he was a bit of an arrogant ass who thought with his prick and not his head - needed to take it slower and pleasure her first - most important rule to remember - then you can begin to enjoy it. Nice try but no cigar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Betty

Here i was , my secretary and her daughter in my car, taking them home.Betty is 56 her daughter,Amy 30.Both are on the plump side,i had fucked betty before,many times as her husband James had left her,she sat beside me, her daughter in the back.I was invited in,coffee was served,Amy then excused herself,Betty asked would i like to stay the night,i am 36,o.k.as we went into her bedroom,Betty got changed,she knew what i liked,she left her stockings on,she came out, sat on the bed and i guided my cock into her mouth,she was an o.k. cock sucker but as always i wanted Betty on her knees,so i stepped back,she got on her knees on the edge of the bed and i buried my cock into her wet pussy.Betty was a bit of a screamer and as i fucked her deep she moaned and screamed,her fingers at her pussy until i could hold back no more and my cumm emptied into her.We both lay down,sleeping.Later i got up to get a glass of water,i could hear a noise as i walked past Amys room,the door half open, i looked in,Amy was working her pussy with a dildo,i stood still,but i watched as she waved me to come to her.I did,she grabbed my cock and sucked it and got on her knees and said fuck me like i saw you fuck my mum.My cock hard i entered her,she moaned as i rooted in and out of her,just like her mum only tighter.Because i had cumm before i fucked her for some time,she moaned, groaned,squealed and orgasmed and i emptied my load into her.She collapsed forward,i left, got my drink and went back to Betty.Just as i lay down i heard Betty say, just like her mum, eh.I fuck both of them regularly.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
Nice work!

I would have liked more about these characters. To see how their romance continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, no nastiness, two happy people, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous