Sexy Perk For New Tenant

Story Info
A young woman finds pleasure with her landlady's son.
750 words
4.25
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ruth moved into her studio apartment in La Grange Park, a quiet Chicago suburb, she didn't know she'd have a special perk.

She met that perk, the landlady's son, a few days later.

Ruth was 24. Dave was 34.

They hit it off instantly.

They liked each other's sense of humor, smarts and confidence.

A mutual attraction was shared.

Ruth often ran into Dave as he was the handyman for the house that his mother owned. Ruth's was one of three apartments, so Dave kept busy.

Whenever Ruth saw Dave, she admired his athletic build needed for rock climbing up in Baraboo, Wisconsin.

A month later, heading to bed, she was thinking about Dave.

"Stop it, he's the landlady's son," she told herself.

In the middle of that night, however, tossing and turning, pure desire prevailed. She came hard rubbing her clit, thinking of Dave.

The very next evening, he visited to collect the rent.

Dave wore a snug T-shirt that showed off his muscular chest and arms. Dave's blue jeans were impossibly tight. That, with his long wavy blond hair, had Ruth smiling.

After Dave climbed a step ladder to change a light bulb in the ceiling, Ruth caught herself admiring his crotch, thinking about his cock and the sexy fantasy enjoyed the night before.

Her gaze lingered.

"Like what you see?" Dave asked.

Ruth blushed.

"Um, yes, you changed the light. Thanks," Ruth said, trying to dig her way out.

Dave smiled and climbed down the ladder.

"Too late. I saw how you stared at me," Dave said, his eyes sparkling.

She was busted.

"I noticed your Levi's. Snug," she whispered.

Dave smiled and walked toward his mother's new tenant.

He had wanted Ruth ever since she moved in.

He liked her perky tits, pretty face, warm smile, curly brown hair and cute ass.

"Do you like my jeans or what's inside?" Dave asked.

She again noticed his bulge.

"Both," Ruth said.

Dave snuck an arm around her waist and pulled her close.

Their lips met for a long, warm kiss. Then he boldly snaked his tongue between Ruth's lips to wrestle with her tongue.

They stood kissing for a few moments until Ruth suggested they sit on the couch.

There, they resumed kissing as hands explored.

Dave's left hand found Ruth's right breast.

Ruth's left hand was on Dave's right thigh, then moved up to squeeze his growing bulge.

Her mind raced. It was like she envisioned the night before.

Dave took the lead, his hand slipping up under her T-shirt and skillfully unclasping her bra.

He pulled it off to free her tits. He alternated tweaking hardening nipples.

Ruth rubbed over Dave's bulge.

She smiled when Dave moved his hand to unbuckle his pants, unfasten his jeans.

He pulled down his jeans and briefs.

His 7-inch crock sprang out.

"Oh, wow," said Ruth, a virgin seeing her first cock in person.

"Touch it," Dave whispered.

She wrapped her small hand around his thick cock

She couldn't believe the hardness, the velvet smoothness and the warmth.

"Stroke it, Ruth," Dave encouraged her.

She stroked as he pulled at her jeans.

"Let's get more comfortable," Ruth suggested.

They stood and quickly undressed. Naked, they climbed into the queen bed in her tidy studio apartment.

Ruth stroked Dave's cock slowly as his fingers knowingly spread open her pussy. He began slowly rubbing his middle finger over her clit.

"Oh God," she moaned, "that feels so good."

He smiled, hoping he could one day fuck her tight pussy.

Without a word, Dave swung around so his face was at Ruth's pussy and his cock was at her mouth.

She stared at the purple head, so turned on.

She'd dreamed about sucking cock for years.

"Finally," she thought as she slowly licked around the head and foreskin, pleased to hear his enjoyment.

She loved it in her mouth, loved his moaning when her tongue licked his cum hole.

Dave, the first to taste her sweet pussy, expertly licked Ruth's clit. She soon exploded in his mouth, groaning on his cock.

Hearing that filled him with desire and he spurted jizz into Ruth's hungry mouth.

She swallowed every tasty drop and instantly was hooked on sucking cock.

"Mmm," she thought, "a new hobby."

Afterwards, they laid on the bed embracing.

"I never expected this," Dave admitted.

"Me, either, but I'm glad," Ruth confessed, kissing him.

"Oh, the rent. I almost forgot," Ruth said.

"That's okay," Dave said. "No charge this month."