Sexy Sam's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah right cuz. Ewe? Really? I bet ur dick is the hardest its ever been rn jkjkjkjk

If only she knew how true that was.

My dick has never been more soft than it is rn jkjkjkjk

It's never smart to copy someone acronym for acronym or emoji for emoji when flirting with them but I wasn't flirting...this was my cousin. Another picture message came almost immediately to my phone. This one had text attached to it but thankfully it was on the photo itself. Even if it wasn't I don't think I could have responded.

K. I tire of this game. Goin 2 sleep see u in the AM softy cuz!

It was then that I became acutely aware that Sam was home already and it almost made me stop doing what I was doing. Her room was just on the other side of the bathroom, the last one down the hall on my side and that meant that she would have passed my room to get to her room. I turned to the side of me and yep, the door that never closed fully was living up to that title. It was a little more than a quarter of the way opened and immediately I froze...waiting to see if there would be any subtle movements. But of course there wasn't. She would have annihilated me if she knew that I was jacking off to her. Still, just in case I rolled the chair that I was sitting in a little further back closer to the bed. Even if I tried to close the door all the way it would just come back open. Plus I didn't want to take the risk of accidentally getting out of the message and erasing the picture before I was done. This one was the one. I was going to finish to this one.

The message sent as a pic but it was a gif. She again was not wearing a shirt but this time her arm was not obscuring the view. It was an infinite loop of her pouty lips subtly parting and her boobs with just the slightest jiggle as she moved her shoulders up and then down. They were the best tits I had ever seen. They areola and nippleswere dark brown and erect. In between small and medium so shmedium but perfect as far as I was concerned. They were set upon the perfectly round mounds that I'd seen earlier but this time uninhibited by any pesky shirt. Her taut stomach wasn't overly defined but I could definitely see that she took great care of herself, it was the sexiest stomach I could remember seeing.

My eyes could not believe what good fortune had bestowed upon them. I don't know why she was feeling so bold but I was so very thankful that she was. Even if this was all a joke to her I was definitely glad that her inhibitions were lifted. Who knows she might have sent this kind of stuff all the time but never to me. I was insanely grateful that I had saved my load to blow in lieu of what I was now seeing. My arm was a piston as my hand gripped tightly around my cock that was only seconds away from a release. My mouth hung wide open as I watched the loop of or succulent breasts bouncing up and down. Just for me, just for her cousin. Those nipples were so hard and she knew that she was sending it to me. Her nipples were hard for me. Or maybe the cold but I didn't care. I concentrated mostly on the tip of my raging hard cock but still managed every now and again to go lower than the crown. I knew that it was only a matter of time as I continued to gawk at the gif and stroke myself. My eyes began to water and small moans began to escape from my mouth. I was about to bust.

Quickly I jumped up from my chair, somehow still managing to keep stroking my dick. The towel that I used for my shower was still covering the seat and I bent my knees just so aiming my almost ready to explode cock at the towel. Once it was directed over it I brought my phone back into view and the gif of her perfectly, lightly jumping tits sent me careening over the edge. There was absolutely no going back.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" I whispered as I erupted with rope after rope to the sight of my cousin's gorgeous tits.

I had to bite my bottom lip and muffle my grunts as I expelled more cum than I ever had in my life. It just seemed to keep coming from the very depths of me and I just kept pumping, watching as her tits bounced over and over again. Her lips parting almost as if she were letting out a gasp in how much cum I was releasing. I thought I would never stop cumming as the image of those perfect, perky tits seared itself into my memory. It was almost too much to bare but I dared not stop until every last drop had emptied itself from my balls.

I felt lightheaded and knew that I needed to lay down quickly before I passed out. I looked at the towel and saw the big puddle that I'd left. Not a drop had missed the towel which I was thankful for but also didn't really care all that much at the moment. Somehow I made it to my rolling suitcase and was able to pull out a pair of boxers and slip them on before I got to my bed, swiped out of the gif and passed out. I may regret that move in the morning but for now I couldn't think of a better way to cap off the night. I was still a little hard but I knew that I would be deflating soon and I also knew that my cousin, inadvertently was going to give me one of the best night's sleep that I'd had in a very, very long time.

*

Hey, thanks for reading everyone! If you like this one just comment and I'll be sure to add part two from Sam's point of view! Again, thank you kindly


12