Sexy Sanctuary

Story Info
Cute Canadian offers more than just a safe haven.
5.1k words
4.46
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers

My stories are in the form of a memoir. The tales are first of my growing up in my parent's guesthouse, then progress as I was an hotelier and culminating with me as sailing ship captain.

However, memory is a faulty device, as any trial lawyer will tell you. No two witnesses to any incident relate the same series of events. Memories are colored by experience and imagination. I have been blessed with a surfeit of both.

As I write this memoir at the start of my eighth decade of life, I find the memories of some of the events related have dimmed. I find though, as I continue to write, many of the memories burst forth like a climatic crescendo in a welcoming grotto of pleasure.

Though these stories are, for the most part true; I freely admit that some of the stories are "more true" than others. I can say, however, that all the stories are based on true events. I have changed the names of the participants to obscure their identity and to give them plausible deniability, if they so choose. All the sexual participants mentioned or alluded to are eighteen years old or older!

*****

During Spring break 1969, elementary spinster teacher, Matilda Balfour and her principal's family, the Pond's, came to the Guesthouse for several days. Matilda had been a frequent guest at the Guesthouse my parents owned and ran since she was an exchange teacher in Vancouver, B.C., Canada in 1964. She had become a friend of my family and was often invited to our family holiday celebrations.

Mr. and Mrs. Pond had a daughter, Jane, who was my age. We were both eighteen. Both of us were in our last year of High School. She was pleasant looking, not exactly beautiful, but pretty. She was an attractive girl, hence, I was sexually attracted to her. She was blonde, which I liked. She had a space between her front teeth, which I didn't.

I had been sexually active with my nineteen year old girlfriend Heather for over a year now. Heather and I hadn't been using birth control, per se. We avoided pregnancy by practicing coitus interruptus during certain times of the month. Every weekend and holiday she and I would engage in virtually uninhibited sex play. As luck would have it, this was a coitus interruptus phase of the month for us. So I was somewhat pleased when my father asked if I'd entertain Jane Pond. He offered to pay our way to the movie and loaned me the family car, a VW bus with a bench seat in the front.

I had met Jane the year before. We had gotten along well enough. Though we spent very little time together then, I was impressed with her intelligence. We had had a brief conversation about U.S. and Canadian politics. She, like me, was against the U.S. involvement in Vietnam. She was much more aware of our political system, than I was of hers. In the last year she had slimmed down and was much more alluring than the year before.

Seeing her this time, I got an inkling that I might get into Jane's sweet Canadian penis park. This prospect intrigued me. I was hopeful she wouldn't require a condom or for me to "pull out" at the magic moment.

The movie we went to was Goodbye, Columbus, with Ali McGraw and Richard Benjamin. It was an amusing romantic comedy. Not a bad precursor to a possible sexual encounter, as the characters Ali and Richard played, engaged in sex soon after meeting.

After the movie we drove out to Swan Beach to watch the "submarine races." i.e. neck. When we got to the beach I parked facing the water.

"Thank you, Jacques. I really enjoyed the movie." Jane said.

"I did too. Thank you for coming with me." I rejoined.

I then reached for her hand. She was sitting on the other side of the car. She allowed me to hold her hand.

"Have you registered with the draft?" She then asked.

I was kind of taken aback with that question. Not exactly "make-out" talk.

"Yeah. I had to on my eighteenth birthday." I said with resignation.

"What are you going to do if you are called up?" She asked, as she slid over closer to me.

"Well, next year I'm going to college; Whatcom State in Ferndale. I'll get a student deferment while I'm an undergrad. I'm hopeful the war will be over by the time I get out of college. So I won't have to worry." I said laying out my options.

"I thought you said you were a pacifist. Wouldn't being drafted into the army, even in peace time, go against your convictions. It was your pacifist conviction that attracted me to you." She explained.

'Attracted to me? Maybe my chances are better than I thought. Perhaps my inkling will come to fruition.' I thought to myself.

"I know a guy who got a conscientious objector classification on non-religious grounds and he is the son of a career Air Force sergeant, who currently works at the navy base. He is a physics grad student." I explained. I didn't say Mike is the brother of my girlfriend and a verifiable genius; thinking that might jeopardize my chances to get into her sweet Canadian cunt this evening.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that I have spoken to my parents, and they said if you want, you can come and live with us. That is if you need to come to Canada to avoid the draft."

"Really! You were thinking of me, and are that concerned. That's really nice." I said as I reached over and pulled her close, giving her a kiss.

She responded favorably allowing me to reach under her blouse and unhook her bra. I then moved my left hand to caress her right breast. Her nipple responded by getting erect as I touched it. We continued to kiss and my penis pleasantly grew. Then it became uncomfortable in my pants. I leaned her back on the seat and lifted up her dress. I unbuckled my pants to free my aching cock. I felt her moist labia and eased my middle finger in and rubbed her clit. This was progressing nicely. Then...

"No, Jacques stop!" she insisted.

I immediately removed my hand and sat up. I inadvertently raised my finger to my nose. The delicious aroma of her vaginal secretions caused my penis to twitch and a little pre-ejaculate seeped out.

"I don't want to make love to you in the car." She said.

"I'm sorry Jane. I went too far. Please accept my apology." I said remorsefully.

"You have your own room in the Guesthouse. Don't you?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied hopefully.

"Well, I have my own room too. But my room adjoins my parent's room and is next to Matilda's room. So we shouldn't make love there. Could we use your room?" She said in an even calculated tone.

"Yeah, Sure!" I agreed excitedly.

"I don't think my parents were planning to wait up for me. So we could just go up to your room as long as I'm in my room when my parents wake up in the morning."

"That's great idea Jane. It will be so much nicer than making love in the car." I expressed excitedly as I fumbled to get the car started. This was better than I had dreamed. I was hoping to get a little nookie uncomfortably in the car. If that worked, I was going to suggest my room the next night.

When we got home that night, her parents were still up and sitting in the living room of the Guesthouse.

"Did you have a good time?" Mr. Pond asked Jane, puffing on his pipe and not even looking up for his book.

"Yes, Daddy. The movie was enjoyable. We sat a talked a bit after. Jacques was a perfect gentleman."

I don't know if they noticed that Jane's bra was still unhooked and my shirt was only partially tucked in. Matilda looked somewhat dismayed. I think she did notice.

"If you will excuse us, I'd like to show Jane the library." I asked.

"Certainly! You two go up and have a nice chat." Mr. Pond said. Mrs. Pond just smiled, nodded and quite literally tended to her knitting. Matilda gave a steely stare.

"Good... night... Jacques." Matilda said in her Scots' burr, as if to put me on notice.

Jane and I went up the stairs, unfortunately there was another guest reading in the library, precluding us from further planning of our tryst.

"Let's go down to my room." I whispered. She nodded.

My room was room nine at the end of the hall. Jane's parents were in room three, Jane was in room four and "eagle eye" Matilda was in room five. There was a door between rooms three and four. The wall between rooms four and five was literally quarter inch plywood. (Yeah, my Great Uncle Jacques was that cheap when he remolded the rooms in 1962) Sound traveled between them slightly amplified like a timpani drum. So trying to fuck in her room was definitely out of the question; as the sound, no matter how careful we might be, would be broadcast. I was an audible grunter. Who knew if Jane might be a screamer at the point of climax?

My room had an additional minor advantage. The floor slightly squeaked and the rail rattled by the back stairway giving me a few seconds warning when anyone was walking toward my room.

When we got to my room I closed the door behind us and immediately took her into my arms. I gave her a passionate kiss. She responded by unbuckling my belt. My pants fell comically to the floor and my penis stood out from my briefs like an ivory tusk.

She pushed me back on the bed and pulled down my briefs. Now my ivory tower stood tall. I was hoping soon, to enter her palace of pleasure. My pants and briefs were bunched at my ankles. My legs were over the edge of the bed on the floor. I sat on the bed facing her with the expectation of soon entering her Canadian pleasure palace.

Instead, to my surprise she enveloped my penis in her mouth. She started going up and down as far as she could without gagging, creating suction as she did. Much to my amazement I quickly came powerfully in her mouth. She swallowed the cum and licked my glans. She then stood and gave me a self-satisfied smile.

"Did you enjoy that, Jacques?"

"Yeah, no one has ever done anything quite like that to me before." I said still somewhat amazed at what just happened.

'At least not just like that!' I thought.

"That is how we keep our boyfriends satisfied at David Douglas High School in North Van; less chance of pregnancy!" Jane explained.

"Uh, well, I was really hoping ... I could put it in ... uh, my penis in ... your ... va-vagina." I stammered.

"Jacques, you Americans are so old fashioned." She laughed. "Ok if you really want to, I'll let you make love to me."

She then took off her blouse. Her bra was still unhooked and slid off when she removed her blouse. She took off her skirt and panties. She folded them and set them on the dresser. While she did this I took off my shirt and threw it in the corner of the room.

She stood in front of me. I was still laying on the bed my legs dangling over the edge. I viewed this young woman. She was not as thin as my girlfriend Heather. She looked good to me just the same. Her breasts were small but well formed. Like her teeth, there was a bit of a space between them. Her mons Venus was covered in dark blonde hair. I thought I perceived just a hint of moisture at the crack of her cunt. She still had a self-satisfied smile on her roundish face, as if this was her plan all along.

My penis, with a slight residual semen escaping, was as tall and firm as ever. I kicked off my shoes, briefs and pants. I then scooched myself back on the bed spread.

I didn't want us to get under the covers. I was afraid if Jane saw my cum covered sheets she'd be turned off.

I had the habit of masturbating on my pillow between the times I made love to Heather. I'd imagine it was her, or Miriam Tricalesen, or Sally Forest, or Gail Lowe, or Susie Parfait or any number of other cute girls at school or busgirls at the Guesthouse. My sheets were practically stiff with cum stains. Fortunately the guethouse housekeeping staff changed my bed once a week, on Sundays. I didn't even consider what the housekeepers might have thought. This was Friday so the sheets were pretty cummy from the last five days of masturbation. I generally masturbated morning and night, sometimes twice each time.

Jane climbed on the bed next to me and planted a kiss on my lips. I was surprised at the salty flavor of the kiss. I had not kissed anyone to whom I had just filled their mouth with cum. (Yin and I really didn't kiss that much. We were just into fucking.)

I rolled over on top of her. She spread her legs to allow me easy entry. My "ivory tusk" touched the entrance to her hall of pleasure. Her labia parted easily. She was well moistened in anticipation of my entry.

I quickly rammed my cock to fill her juicy cunt. I then started a rapid thrusting. I soon came again in a burst of sperm filled semen. Several more jets of cum followed.

"Oh Jacques, you're just like the boys at my high school. Slow down so we can both enjoy it!" She insisted.

"Ok, I'll try." I was not sure I could comply.

My animal instinct to thrust hard and cum fast was hard to overcome, but I did comply. It is much easier for a teenager to go a little slower after he has already cum twice. I slowly and deliberately pumped in and out.

"That's better Jacques. Keep that pace for a while." She encouraged.

It didn't take too long before I was compelled to increase my pace. I started to go faster.

"Steady Jacques." was all she said.

I slowed again. It was all I could do not to drive my cock fast and hard and cum forcefully again.

"Ok Jacques, I'm ready. Go for it!" She said to my relief.

I doubled my pace and almost immediately I came in a blast of semen that even surprised me.

"Yes Jacques. That's what I was hoping to get from you. That feels great!" She said moaning and panting.

I grunted with each spurt, making a sound that shocked me in its animal intensity. We rolled over facing each other and smiled. My penis was still firmly sheathed in her warm moist vagina.

"I better get back to my room before my parents go to bed and find I'm not there. When they are asleep I could come back if you'd like."

"Jane, I would like that very much." I said with enthusiasm.

"Ok, leave your door unlocked and I'll come back later." She said sincerely.

She gave me a quick kiss hopped off the bed, dressed quickly and was out the door before I was half aware my penis was out of her cunt.

I got under the covers and was soon fast asleep. In what seemed like minutes but was in fact about an hour and a half, I was awakened by someone lifting the covers and coming to bed with me.

"Hi Jacques, I'm back." The naked body next to me said.

It took me a second to realize I wasn't dreaming and that Jane was lying next to me and taking hold of my penis.

"Oh, it's still small yet." She said in a mocking tone.

It wasn't small for long. I kissed her and rolled her on her back. My glans touched her still very moist labia. She was still oozing the love juice of earlier in the evening. Remembering her request to go slow, I gently eased my now stone hard cock into her wet chamber of love. I slowly and consciously eased my cock in and out of her vagina.

"Jacques that feels so good. That's a much better pace for me." She said appreciatively.

"I'm so glad you came back." I said as I continued my motion.

"It was a close call. I went to the toilet after leaving you. When I came out my parents and Matilda were coming to bed. My parents seem oblivious, but Matilda... Matilda gave me the strangest look. She said 'I want to talk to you, young lady.' She acted just like a disapproving maiden aunt. I said, 'I'll talk to you tomorrow, right now I need to get to bed.' She didn't say anything after that. She just went into her room."

"I know that disapproving maiden aunt look." I said panting as I thrust away. "But I don't want to talk about Matilda when I'm making love to you."

"Okay, but I can't stay too long. I'll be in deep trouble if I fell asleep here and they found us." She said firmly.

"I know what you mean." I said as I increased the pace.

A few more thrusts and I came deep inside her refilling her vagina with my seed.

"Ok Jacques, that was nice. One more time and I have to get back to my room."

"Sure Jane, whatever you say you are the boss." I said starting again.

I tried my best not to let my passion get the better of me. I kept my pace to a rhythm I thought Jane would like. As I pumped though, I tried to push my penis deeper into her. I moved my pelvis so I could push just a little farther. I think my glans may be just touching her cervix when I came again forcing my semen into her uterus.

"Yes, Jacques that gives me such a tingle. Oh, I do like that." She cooed.

I felt a gentle compression on my penis as she said that. I grunted trying to get every drop of sperm in as deep as I could. I then collapsed on her and rolled off, giving her a kiss as I did.

"Thank you, Jane. That was wonderful." I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you, Jacques. I've been dreaming of this since we first met last year." She whispered back.

"You have?" I said surprised.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. I've got to get back to my room." She stated as she got out of bed and into her Captain Joseph Baker Guesthouse robe.

It is at this point I realized she came down to my room naked except for the robe. I wished I was awake to see her drop her robe before she got into bed with me.

'Maybe tomorrow night.' I imagined.

"Oh I have to work until eleven or midnight in the kitchen tomorrow." I explained.

"Well, I just have to come then, or perhaps I'll be here and you can wake me." She said with a sly smile.

"I'd like that a lot." I said. "See you tomorrow."

"Good night, Jacques. Sweet Dreams." She stated as she left.

"Don't worry. I will. You too." I remarked as the door closed. I was soon asleep and having very sweet dreams.

The next morning I awoke with my usual morning hard-on. I took my pillow and imagined it was Jane and started humping away. I came in a flood and did it again. After my second masturbatory event I realized I had fucked Jane in this crusty cummy bed and she was planning on coming into it again tonight.

'Last night it was dark when she came in. Though she may have felt the crustiness on her backside at least she didn't see the multitude of cum stains. I'll have to change my bed before tonight! I thought in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

I stripped the bed and I could see the two wet spots of our love making last night on the mattress pad. They were further down the bed then my dozen or so cum stains from my masturbation events, including the new wet ones of this morning. I gathered up the sheets and took them to the laundry room.

CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers
12