Sexy Sanctuary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Changing your own sheets, Jacques? What's the occasion? Is it that cute Pond girl in room four?" Kay the middle-aged housekeeper said with a smile.

"Uh, no. I just decided to clean my room, that's all." I said looking at the floor in embarrassment.

I saw Jane briefly at breakfast with her parents and Matilda. Mr. and Mrs. Pond were quite pleasant. Jane was animated and pleased to see me. She veritably glowed. Matilda was polite but terse. Her icy/hot stare could melt an "ivory tusk." They were off to explore the island with Matilda as a guide.

I made the bed with hospital corners, as I'd been taught. I even vacuumed the floor. I cleaned the room as if a guest was going to occupy it; which, in a manner of speaking, was exactly what was to happen. After I made the bed I went downstairs to call Heather.

"How was your movie date?" Heather asked.

"I told you my dad asked me to take Jane, and there wasn't much I could do. You know I'd rather be with you." I said defensively.

"Did you enjoy it? Was she pretty? Did you kiss her?" She interrogated.

"Come on Heather. She is certainly not as pretty as you. We went to the movies. There is not much else I can tell you." I said.

Which, of course, was true, I couldn't tell her after the movie we went up to my room she sucked my cock and we fucked five times. I've never even made love to Heather in my room at the Guesthouse. I have been using my Great Aunt and Uncle's guest cottage where I sometimes stayed.

"Will you be coming over tonight, we could make love." She says alluringly.

"I wish I could but I have to work tonight. But I'll be available next weekend. We'll be past interruptus by then, won't we?"

"Yeah, by next weekend you'll be able to cum inside me." She said as a matter of fact.

"Great, it's a date. Bye Heather." I said in anticipation.

"Bye Jacques, I love you." She cooed sweetly.

"Me too." I answer guiltily, in the non-'I love you' sort of way.

I felt a little guilty, but I was gettin' real 'cock cumin' in the cunt' sex, so I don't feel too bad. I was an incorrigible little "horehound," though perhaps not as sweet.

I finished cleaning the kitchen by 11:15 in anxious anticipation of my evening of bliss with Jane. I checked the living room to make sure all the guests had retired, especially Matilda and the Pond's. The living room was vacant. I bounded up the stairs to my room. To my delight Jane was in my bed waiting for me, quietly reading a book.

"Hi Jacques, surprised to see me?" She said with a smile.

"I was hopeful." I replied.

"What's with the airplanes on the ceiling? I didn't notice them yesterday. I guess I was otherwise engaged." She asked with a smile.

"Oh, I put them up four or five years ago to keep my room from being rented. I just never took them down." I explained.

"What do you mean? Did your parents rent your room?" She asked with incredulity.

"Yeah, before we built the cottages, once room eight was rented, my parents would have Richard and me clean our rooms to be rented and we would move to a tent out back."

"I put the model planes up because I wouldn't be able to take them all down in time. I was hopeful the guests would realize they kicked a kid out of his room and leave in disgust. Alas 'twas not the case. In fact some guests started to request the room with the airplanes, and I'd have to move out even before room eight was rented." I further explained as I removed my clothes.

"That's horrible that your parents would do that to you! It was a clever try though."

I pulled back the covers and slid in beside Jane's naked body. The crisp clean sheets felt good on my skin. Her silky skin next to mine felt even better. I was so pleased I thought to change the bed. I took her into my arms and kissed her as my now hard penis pressed against her mons Venus and her soft pubic hair. I gently mounted her and my glans slowly parted her labia. She again was moist and ready.

"You've been anticipating this I see." I said as I easily entered her vagina.

"I've been thinking of it all day. It was all I could do not to talk about it with my parents and Matilda. Oh remind me to tell you what Matilda asked me this evening. I hope you won't be mad at what I told her."

At this point I was too involved with coming to climax to pay much attention to what Jane was saying. My pace increased and I came in the powerful burst of sperm infused semen that is the hallmark of the first ejaculation of the evening. I grunted audibly with each spurt. She gave a reciprocal moan each time, as my cum splashed against her cervix. I removed my cock and lay by her side. My penis rested on her thigh.

"You said last night that you'd been dreaming of making love to me since we first met. What did you mean by that?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I thought you were cute and in our conversation I found you quite intelligent. Not many Americans know anything about Canadian politics and you knew our Prime Minister, Pierre Trudeau. I talked my parents into letting you come up and live with us to avoid the draft. I imagined we'd make love then." She said. "I really never dreamed I'd get to make love to you so soon. I'm glad we did."

"I'm glad we did too. I'm also glad you are on birth control so we don't have to use a condom or anything." I stated with relief.

"I'm not on birth control, Jacques. Why did you think that?" She questioned.

"Uh... because we made love and you didn't stop me. You even seemed to want it." I said.

"I did want to make love to you. If I get pregnant we will produce such a beautiful baby. We both have beautiful blue eyes. If I got pregnant you could marry me, which would make immigration that much easier."

"Uh... Jane, I hate to disappoint you, but I wasn't thinking of marrying you." I stammered.

"Don't worry Jacques. I was just joking. I had my period last weekend so I doubt if you'll impregnate me." She chuckled. "Now make love to me again, silly."

The talk of marriage and babies took a little starch out of my collar. However as soon as I reentered her love grotto, I got renewed vigor. I made a point of giving Jane the most pleasure I could muster. Though I was still fairly new to this love making game, I figured that going deep and using long slow strokes gave the girls the most pleasure. I could keep this up until I was about to cum when my pace increased and I slammed my cock into her cunt as far as I could, to cum as deep as I could.

I grunted, she moaned and squealed, as I filled her up with my semen.

I again lay beside her. "Ok, what did Matilda say?"

"Matilda, that busybody! When we came in last night she noticed that your shirt was untucked and I guess she even noticed my bra was undone. So she asked me about it. I told her that you had gotten carried away when we were necking in the car. I also told her you stopped and apologized when I asked you to. She thinks you we trying to rape me. I told her that wasn't so. But you know Matilda. She'll think what she chooses."

"I guess so. But I don't want anyone to think badly of me." I said with remorse.

"I'm sorry Jacques, I said too much. But know, I don't think badly of you. I think you are wonderful." With that she gave me a kiss and pulled me on top of her again.

That was a pretty strong hint that she wanted me in her again, so I obliged. This third time, I again started slowly. As my pace increased she tipped her pelvis up. I tipped mine down so I could get in even deeper. I could tell with each forward thrust I was tapping her cervix. I held my glans to the cervix by holding her hips, my penis was in as far I could reach and each spurt of semen was deposited deep within the uterus. I was ever hopeful she was right that she was not fertile, because if she was, we were going to have that beautiful blue eyed baby! She squealed in delight as each blast of sperm rich semen entered her womb. My grunting was totally drowned out by her delightful squeals.

"Jacques, that was so enjoyable, I wish we could make love all night." She said breathlessly.

"We can. I've got amazing stamina." I said.

"I bet you do, you stud you!" She rejoined. "But, I've got to get back to my room. Trust me we do not want to be discovered, if we ever want to do this again."

"I guess you're right, Jane. Thank you for coming." I said with resignation.

"No! Thank you for cumming!" She said with a smile, acknowledging my double entendre.

When she left I used the slimy wet spot to help in my masturbation. I masturbated three times that night and twice in the morning, all the while imagining I was fucking Jane.

The Pond's left the next morning. I had to work in the kitchen so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I don't know if Matilda told Mr. Pond about the "attempted rape" but the Pond's never came back to the Guesthouse.

12