Sexy School Mum's Magnificent Tits

Story Info
An account of perving on the tits of my gorgeous friend.
890 words
4.14
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andarm
andarm
5 Followers

I'm pretty sure I'm representative of most red blooded men with respect to our worship of a magnificent set of tits. This story goes to that fact...

I'd always eyed off Amanda and genuinely wanted to get into her pants from the first time I met her. You know how there are those women where everything is just right about them. I was very conscious of not being caught looking her way and had a keen awareness of just when to stop ogling -- possibly more often than not just before drool staring forming around my lips.

She had a magnificent body, a good amount of flesh with the standard hourglass figure, her arse looking truly magnificent in the jeans she often wore. Being off a farm, for the cooler months of the year, she wore jeans, work boots, flannelette shirt and a jumper. Her long dark brown hair hung down over her shoulders and just covered the top of her tits under her jumper. I wouldn't want to estimate the number of times I dreamt (and wanked in the shower) of wrapping my lips around her magnificent tits.

She'd always been very proper and 100% dedicated to her husband of ten or so years. She was easily embarrassed and I had noticed the slightest hint of improper talk would see her noticeably blush and immediately change the subject or cease engaging in the conversation. I had envied her husband ever since I'd met her a few years earlier through school. Our kids were in the same class at a very small rural school where there were many opportunities for families to interact and socialise, be it school pick up or drop off or the many school social events.

It was one of these end of year picnics that all my dreams finally came true. We shared a picnic blanket with the four kids and they had been called away by their teachers for the next sporting event. We were casually chatting as we often did about whatever was the topic of the time.

I saw her turn to pack up a couple of drink bottles on the rug and it was as she turned that I had a chance to see through the t-shirt armhole to see what I'd been wanting for many years -- the side of the most magnificent braless tit I'd ever laid my eyes on. For many years I'd drooled over her tits. They were big, they were firm, they were full and there had been times I'd just seen the hint of an outline of large nipples. I'm not sure why, but the first thing I thought of (apart from taking a photo!) was "I would have thought Amanda would always wear a bra" (based on her very conservative nature). For some reason, presumably it being a warm summer day, she wasn't.

She turned back in what must have been just a matter of a few seconds and I lost my view. I'm not sure what drove me (apart from a hard cock) but my first thought was "I want to see those babies bounce". You know when you're looking at a nice set of bra restrained tits how they move slightly in unison. Unrestrained tits have a mind of their own and act independently to the delight of onlookers. I asked if she wanted to go over and help with the "mustering" of the kids for whatever the next event was and she agreed. As she got off the rug I caught just the slightest glimpse of her cleavage when her t-shirt fell forward slightly. I only had one thing on my mind at the time so as we walked the 30 or so metres to where we may have been some help, I decided I needed to work out some way where I could move away from her and then have her walk towards me - her tits bouncing as only big, braless tits can do in a t-shirt.

We spent the next half hour or so helping with various races and then it was announced there would be parent and their child three legged race. This involved the parent and child standing next to each other and having their ankles of one leg and waists tied together. My son was in another heat so I managed to get myself down to the finish line to watch what was going to happen unfold.

There were five "contestants" in the heat but my eyes were on one only. The race started and I stood almost in disbelief at her big, firm tits moving independently under the light grey t shirt. I almost jizzed in my pants.

The rest of the day finished as expected and everyone made their own way home. I did my best to see any more tit bounce that may have been on show but nothing more eventuated.

That night I had the best wank I'd had in a long time as I visualised cumming all over Amanda's huge rack. I also spent considerable time searching online to get an idea of her tit size. My best estimate would be 36D or DD.

All I could dream of after that was getting my hands and mouth on Amanda's tits and fucking that arse. But that's another story many years later...

andarm
andarm
5 Followers