Sexy Sisters Seduce Daddy

Story Info
Robert has a threesome with his 18 and 19 year old daughters.
5.9k words
4.52
33.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I made you breakfast!" Dalia came into Robert's bedroom with a tray of food. On it was fruit, a variety of meats, a piece of toast and a cup of tea. Earl Grey, his favorite.

"Does this have anything to do with what we talked about earlier?" Robert said, suspicious. After all, it was 7:00 am, and his daughter usually slept until noon or when she had to get up for work at "The Scoop," an ice cream shop where she worked anywhere from 20 to 30 hours a week.

"No, Daddy. Dalia said, placing the tray in front of her father and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I thought you would appreciate breakfast. You've been working so hard, and father's day is right around the corner.

"Father's day is over a month away," he said, still skeptical.

"Well, it's almost memorial day." she countered. Robert shrugged and raised the mug to his lips. "Anyway, I thought about it, and you're right, daddy. Having you break my virginity is a horrible idea."

He nearly spit his tea back into the mug. He had made it very clear that wasn't happening. In fact, he was surprised she would bring that conversation up again. He managed to awkwardly swallow and said "Good, I'm glad we agree."

"It's just that you've always been there for me. There for us. Me and Lisa both." she continued, and Robert knew she hadn't meant a word of what she said. She had only brought it up so she could start talking about it again and make a case for why it was, in fact, a good idea. "You're not like other boys, daddy. You pay attention to me, and protect me. I guess I thought it would be easier if you were the one to do it. You know, since I love you and can trust you." she whispered.

"We've been over this." he said, looking her in the eye to show the seriousness of the situation. He only wished she didn't have such long straight hair, almond eyes and tight, sexy body. She and her sister both looked like younger versions of their mother who was a hot Latina when Robert met her at a dance club 20 years ago. They even had the same full sexy breasts, full lips and bubble butts that begged to be looked at. "I'm your father. Of course I love you, but having sex would change our relationship. What if I started dating someone after you go to college next year? How would that make you feel? Would you be ok knowing I was being intimate with someone else?"

"I'd think your new partner was lucky." Dalia countered. "And I don't HAVE to go to college." she sulked. "I could stay here. With you. The fact that you think of these things makes me want you more." she said, pouting. Her lips were the color of cotton candy, and his cock responded thinking of them wrapped around the shaft "Unless of course you're gay." she said and rolled her eyes. "Is that the reason mom left?" she said and gave him a side eye.

He rolled his eyes. She was goading him now. "Honey, even if I felt great about having sex with you, which I don't, it's too soon after your mother left. I'm not ready for a relationship of any kind." he took a deep breath. "Besides, you will meet a wonderful guy in college. Someone who you can build a future with. There is no future with me. I am your father. I'm supposed to be your rock. The person you come to when times get difficult. Not someone to be intimate with and then feel awkward about for the rest of your life."

"I'm not asking for a relationship, daddy. I just want you to fuck me. It doesn't have to be awkward. It doesn't have to mean anything. I just want sex with a man who loves me the first time, and Lisa does too. Please, we both want you to be our first fuck. Together or separate, we don't care."

"Dalia." Robert reprimanded his oldest daughter. "What have I said about using that kind of language?" His words were harsh, but the tone was gentle.

"I'm sorry. I know you don't like me to talk that way, but I do want you with all my heart. My friend Courtney had sex with some guy she met and he just dumped her after. I know you wouldn't do that. Besides, I bet you have an amazing cock. It would probably give me the best orgasm I've ever had!"

"I don't want to think about you and orgasms." he said, but starting to feel very uncomfortable under the covers since he now had full erection and no underwear. A man could only take so much of hot women begging for sex, even if they were his own daughters.

"Ok, I need to get ready for work. Go wake up your sister and tell her I'll drop her off at school, ok?" he said.

"I could help you get ready." she said, looked down at the general direction of his cock and smiled like she knew his cock was straining under the covers..

"Out." he said and gestured towards the door. iIt was probably the harshest he had ever spoken to Dalia in his entire life.

Dalia rolled her eyes and admitted defeat as she stood up from the bed and stomped out the door.

"Fuck." Robert thought as she walked out of the room. It seemed she exaggerated the movement of her butt from side to side as she left. She had been wearing nothing but an over sized T-shirt that barely covered her ass, and no bra. She was basically asking to be bent over and fucked, but he knew it was wrong.

He took a deep breath, moved the tray of food, and got up to lock the door with his rigid cock between his legs.

When he got into the shower, his dick was crying out for attention. In fact, since Dalia had mentioned both she and Lisa wanted to have sex with him, it seemed he couldn't go but a few hours without jerking off. He'd think about his sexy daughter's mouths wrapped around his dick, or maybe sliding it between their breasts. In fact, last week when Lisa texted him a picture of her body in a sheer black dress saying "what do you think?" he had to go in the bathroom at work to jerk off. He hadn't replied to Lisa, and simply ignored it, but it was a black dress that hugged her curves, pushed out her breasts, and was so sheer he could see the thong she wore underneath it..

God, both his girl's tits were fantastic. Probably the most fantastic thing about either of their bodies, and that was saying something. Perky, size C or D, he didn't really know, but definitely a good handful with delicious upturned nipples. Dalia's were a little bit bigger, and she was a tiny bit taller than her sister, but otherwise they were basically identical. God, what would it be like to fuck their tits? To run the tip of his cock over their nipples and put his long rod between them.

He worked up a lather and slid his hand over his cock as he thought about what Dalia's breasts enveloping his cock. He had seen her naked a few times when she had been sunning herself outside in the pool, topless. Safe from prying eyes with the high fence. Well, all prying eyes except for his and he supposed her sister Lisa.

He was pretty sure he couldn't be heard in the shower with the water running, and groaned as he stroked himself, and then as he imagined his cock with Dalia's pink lips around it while her sister Lisa looked on, rubbing her pink pussy and letting loose a large glob of cum.

He steadied himself with his left hand on the tiles and let out his breath. "Fuck." he whispered, feeling the slightest bit guilty getting off to the thought of his daughters. Again.

He then got up, got dressed in his typical polo shirt and tie, ate some of the fruit and meat his daughter had put on the tray for him, and he took it back to the kitchen.

"Lisa!" Robert called his 18 year old second born daughter from the bottom of the stairs. He and his wife, before she had left, had always slept on the ground floor, giving his girls the second floor to themselves.

Lisa came bounding down the stairs. Her skirt was way too short, but Robert didn't say anything. He didn't want to let on that he noticed, especially in light of the fact that he had been beating off to the thought of both of them since Dalia first came to him about breaking their virginity. If the school had a problem with it, they could send her home. He wasn't saying a word.

"Ready, daddy." Lisa said, and handed her a granola bar as they headed out to the car.

She normally drove herself to school, but her car was in the shop. He had warned her about riding the clutch, but evidently she hadn't listened and had worn it out. He would be lucky if it didn't cost 1500 dollars to replace. Oh well, no matter. In a way he was glad she couldn't drive herself. It gave them a little time together in the mornings, and he always enjoyed talking to his girls. When they weren't hounding him for sex, that is, and since Lisa hadn't ever mentioned anything sexual to him directly, all that had come from Dalia, he could better ignore it with his younger daughter.

"So Daddy, I was thinking I wanted to have another party for my birthday." she told him.

"But your birthday was a few weeks ago," he said, remembering the blow out party. He had pulled out all the stops. Hired a DJ, had it catered, and even hired a planner to get things just right. There were at least 100 people there. A party worthy of a reality TV star...or at least it felt that way to him. He supposed he was trying to make up for Debbie leaving by making over the top gestures, but he couldn't help it. He knew their home life was less than ideal, so even if the two girls were technically adults, he did everything he could to make up for any lost love in their lives.

"Yeah, but we haven't celebrated as a family." she said. "Not just us. Like we used to."

"So you want a party for the three of us? Just you, me and Dalia?" he said. He wanted to avoid pointing out that their mother wouldn't be there.

"I think it would be fun. Dalia and I could make dinner. We could have a cake and play some games.

Robert melted. She wanted to be with her family. "That does sound great, honey. Just the three of us." he said. "Especially since Dalia will be going on to college in the fall. It would be nice to have some family time."

"Thanks, Daddy! I'll get a cake." she squealed. "Let's do it tonight." She said, "It's Friday." then went on to talk about some girls in her class for the next ten minutes, and told him how much she liked him more than any of the boys in her class. When they pulled up to the school, she gave him a kiss right on the mouth, and Robert found he was getting hard again.

.......................................

When Robert came home that night, he was pretty sure Lisa probably had forgotten about wanting to have a party that night, but he smelled something fragrant and delicious cooking in the oven and heard laughter coming from the kitchen. When he went in to investigate, he found both Dalia and Lisa giggling in the walk-in pantry.

"Hey girls, what's going on?" Robert asked.

"We had the cake delivered for my party tonight." Lisa said. Both girls came up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh, we're really doing that?" he asked, trying to walk towards the pantry in order to get a look at the cake, but both his daughters stopped him.

"It's a surprise." Lisa said. "For after dinner."

"Well, ok." he said. "Where did you get the money for all of this?" he asked.

"Daddy, I got tons of money for my birthday." Lisa said, and he nodded. Conservatively speaking, she probably received at least 10,000 dollars from relatives and friends. Probably a lot more.

"And I do have a job." Dalia said. "We're not little girls anymore." she told him. She was only making around 200 dollars a week, but it was true. She mostly blew it on ridiculous clothing, shoes and make up. Some of them so scanty even a stripper would find risque, but at least she was clothing herself these days.

"Well, that was nice of you girls, but I really want you to use your money for yourselves."

"We just want you to have a good time tonight. We got the cake from a special bakery.." Dalia continued, and Robert noticed her plunging neckline and how she showed off her breasts. It wasn't the same outfit from the picture she had sent him a few days ago, but similar. Seeing her in the outfit reminded him of the picture, which reminded him of his session in the shower that morning. His cock responded, but he tried to ignore it. "I really hope you like it." she said, eyes shining. "But it IS a surprise." she said, and Robert could have sworn she thrust her chest out at him on purpose.

"But first, we have to eat dinner." Lisa told him. "It's your favorite. Steak, potatoes, and salad. She told him. You just go change out of your work clothes into something comfortable, and we'll take care of it all.

Robert was wary, but wasn't sure why. The worst that could happen was the maid who came twice a week would deal with any dirty dishes the next day. He wouldn't worry about it too much. The girls had never cooked before, but it did smell good. Judging from the fact that there weren't any dirty dishes in the kitchen now, he reasoned they had bought the steaks already prepped and simply popped them in the oven.

He got into some sweats and a t-shirt, and went back out to the kitchen, but the girls weren't there. Instead, he found them in the dining room a few rooms away. They had decorated it beautifully. There were streamers and balloons, and they had really gone all out trying to make things look festive. The food looked good too, and they had even put out fancy glasses of something that looked like wine, but he could see from the label on the bottle, wasn't. Instead it was some kind of sparkly grape juice.

"Wow, this looks amazing." he told them, and sat down. It was strange sitting in the dining room as opposed to the cozy kitchen where they usually took their meals. Dalia sat to his right, and Lisa to the left. They were a little too close for comfort, but he let it slide. They were, after all, trying to do something nice, and they were just being affectionate. Maybe all the sexual overtures were because they didn't get enough affection. Maybe he should hug and kiss them more often and the sex stuff would go away.

"Isn't this great, just the three of us," Lisa said looking at Robert. She rubbed his arm and he allowed it.

"Thank you, girls. I appreciate you going to such lengths to make things special" he said. He bit into the steak and it was really good. "How did you make this?" he asked, knowing for certain all they had done was reheat it.

"A blend of herbs and spices?" Dalia said, unsure.

"The mashed potatoes are good too," he said. They were made from real potatoes, and he could tell they were take-out from one of his favorite restaurants. A restaurant that charged upwards of 100 dollars per plate, and felt touched that his daughters would spend so much money to get him something he really liked. "Maybe I should have you girls cook dinner more often, huh?" he said and winked, letting them know, subtly, he knew they hadn't done much more than put bagged lettuce in a bowl and preheat the oven.

Lisa laughed and changed the subject to school. She went on about finals, which she had been studying for, and said she was worried about the math exam. Dalia reassured her, talking about how Mr. Smith (the same teacher she had the year before) never made the test as hard as he said he was going to. Robert listened empathetically and said he would help her if she needed it as he had degrees in math and business.

After talking about the finals, they turned to the subject of Dalia's work, and she told both her father and sister about how the soda machine had broken down that day. How it was a huge pain, and her boss had to call someone in to fix it, and Robert used it as an opportunity to tell her again how important it was to get a college education, and Dalia looked down at her food, sorry she had brought it up..

When they had finished eating, Lisa announced excitedly "Ok, time for dessert!" and clapped her hands together.

Robert got to his feet to help clear the table, but Dalia protested saying "No, Daddy!" and told him to go sit in the living room. He didn't protest, and instead plopped down into the overstuffed sofa in the living room.

He thought about pulling up a soccer game to watch, but decided instead to get out his phone and answer a few texts. He might as well try to put out a few fires while he was just sitting around, he reasoned. Being his own boss was a round the clock commitment, so he answered a few questions about parts that needed to be ordered, and scheduled a meeting with a consultant. He had all but forgotten about the cake until he saw Dalia and Lisa emerge in the doorway of the living room.

At first he was speechless. The girls emerged together, holding something, but he was too shocked to see what it was. Both of them had changed clothes and were now standing before him dressed in identical lingerie. Both virginal white and lace, which made their beautiful tan skin seem all the more luminous. The top part was so sheer, he could see their breasts underneath the thin material, and it was so short it showed the shadow of their pussies, which he could plainly see were bare except for a slight dusting of pubic hair. They were also wearing identical white satin high heeled shoes, and each had cotton candy colored lips, which seemed to be a kind of signature look for his girls.

When the shock wore off from seeing the two girls emerge from the kitchen in such scantily clad outfits, he saw that the something they were holding together was a cake. It had two large blazing candles on it. A 1 and an 8, and the girls were grinning ear to ear. Then it registered, the cake they were holding was in the shape of a penis. It was like something a bunch of girls would get together and buy for a bachelorette party.

When they sat it in front of him, he saw it was almost like a cartoon. It had a mushroom head, and was iced in flesh tones. There were two large, harry balls at the base, and at the tip, there was white icing coming out of the cartoon slit meant to look like cum. On the cock itself were his daughter's names: Dalia and LIsa, with a heart beside it in red letters.

"What the..." He said, unable to finish his sentence, his mouth hanging open in shock.

"It's for MY birthday." Lisa said, setting her dark eyes on him, pleading with him not to be upset. "After all, I'm 18 now, and I'm allowed to buy stuff like this, and I know you know how we feel about you.."

"Please Daddy. We both love you so much, and want you more than anything. We've been discussing this for weeks." Dalia finished and gave him the same pleading look. "Don't reject us. We want you more than anything. Both of us. Together. Please."

Robert looked at his girls. Really took them in. He could see their upturned nipples and their downy pussies, and fantastic looking bodies, but he could also see their faces now, which were worried and upset. He could never say no to his girls if they wanted something, even if it was something he didn't really want to give."

He let out his breath. "This is something you really really want." he said. It was a statement, not a question.

"More than anything, Daddy." they said. "You're the best, most wonderful daddy on the planet, and you love us." Dalia said. "More than any boyfriend could."

"I tried to have a boyfriend, Daddy, but he didn't listen to me like you do. He didn't love me. He just wanted to have sex, and wouldn't really pay attention." Lisa continued. "I gave him a few blowjobs, but it felt hollow. I didn't really enjoy it." She said, "I decided right then and there it should be you to break my virginity.

He sigh heavily and decided not to embarrass or ruin the party the girls had planned. They had, after all, put a lot of effort into making things special and had thought about what they were doing a great deal. He wondered if everything he had heard about incest and fucking family members was wrong. He did love his girls. He would do anything for them, and if they really wanted to be fucked, maybe it wasn't wrong for him to be the one to do it. Weren't there tribes in far off places that allowed older male family members to break the virginity of younger members? He thought he remembered reading something about it years ago, and he reasoned he couldn't be the first father to introduce his daughters to sex..

12