Sexy Sisters Seduce Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, well, blow out the candles." he said and sat back on the couch, not sure how far he was willing to take things, but the girls smiled, giggled, and flanked him on either side.

Lisa sat down the cake and blew out the candles in a puff, then she said, "I really want to blow something else." she said and giggled, putting her hand on his thigh.

Robert didn't say anything, but Lisa dipped her finger into the frosting and seductively licked the icing off of it. "Mmmm." she said and looked down at Robert's crotch.

"Ooh, that looks good." Dalia said. "But I think there is some left on your lips." she said, and leaned across Robert and kissed her sister on the mouth.

She then ran her hand up Robert's leg and up to the bulge in his pants. He leaned back and allowed his daughter to run her hand up over his cock.

"You do like us!" she purred. "I think you like us a lot." she said and smiled. Lisa then placed her hand below Dalia's, and working together, they massaged his cock though his pants.

"You girls are so bad." Robert said, powerless to stop it. They had reached the point of no return. He knew there was no going back now, so he just decided to enjoy it.

"Ooh, you're so big." Lisa whispered, and Dalia pulled down his sweatpants and boxers to reveal his cock that sprung out to meet them.

"Oh my God" Lisa said looking at it. "It looks more yummy than the cake." she whispered, and leaned down to seductively place a feather kiss on the tip of her fathers tip.

"Wow,." Dalia whispered, and joined her sister on her knees to place a deeper, more open mouthed kiss on his sensitive mushroom head.

"Oh, daddy. It IS delicious." She said, then swallowed as much of his cock as she could get into her mouth. She then bobbed her head up and down for a few seconds. She then took her hand, placed it on the base of his cock, and angled it towards her sister's mouth.

Lisa mimicked her sister, bobbing her head up and down as Robert allowed his eyes to roll back in his head from complete and intense pleasure.

Robert, was too far gone to care about anything except for the sensations coming from having his two girls sucking him off. "Good girls, kissing Daddy's cock" he muttered.

He felt Dalia place her mouth on his balls as Lisa sucked him, and then looked down to see his beautiful girls focusing all their attention on pleasing him, then went back to resting his head on the couch to enjoy the pleasant sensations that were building almost too fast.

The girls moaned as they devoured his dick. "So good." He heard one of them say. " Their tongues and mouths were everywhere. Sometimes there was a girl licking the side of his dick while the other took the head, and then they were both on either side of his cock, kissing the shaft. They also tickled and licked his balls as they teased and bobbed their heads over his dick.

Sooner than he would have liked, Robert couldn't take it anymore. His balls tensed, and Dalia started pumping his rod up and down with her hand. He tightened, and felt his hot seed travel up the shaft and his cock exploded in a euphoric burst. It was like he blacked out and left his body for an instant, and nothing seemed to exist.

When he came back to reality, he watched both girls fight over his cum, each taking a big glob in their mouths, and then kissing each other, wrestling their tongues together to get as much daddy sperm as they could.

After it was over, Robert was spent. His body was completely lime, and he felt like a relaxed and satisfied dishrag. It was as though he had run a marathon and could do nothing but collapse in a heap..

"Was that good, Daddy?" one of his girls asked. He wasn't sure which one. "Did you like it?"

Robert managed to nod his head, then drifted into endorphin induced nothingness, but felt gentle sucking on his shaft as he dozed off maybe for five minutes, maybe for 30, he wasn't sure.

Soon enough though, he floated back to the surface to find his girls sucking his dick, still thirsty for his cum.

"Look, Daddy's awake." Lisa cooed, and then came up to his mouth and kissed him.

He looked down to see Dalia kissing his dick and he smiled while Lisa caressed his balls, and realized there was no other place he would rather be than being loved by his girls. This was wonderful, and wholesome. There was nothing wrong with it.. They loved each other. They were exploring and loving each other together. He had no idea why he had fought it for so long. There was no greater expression of love than the physical, and the three of them had a bond so strong it had to be fortified by sex. It could only be strengthened and nurtured by sex.

The three of them walked to the bedroom, his ridgid dick between them, and made it to the large king sized bed Robert used to share with his wife, Debbie.

"Will you break my virginity first?" Lisa asked.

"But I'm older," Dalia argued. "I want Daddy to fuck me first." she said, and maneuvered so that she could kiss him on the mouth.

"Girls. I don't want to hear any arguing." he told them after Dalia broke the kiss. "Now, stack your pussies for Daddy." he directed. Get on top of each other so I can play with you." he said.

Dalia lay down on her back, and then Lisa got on top of her sister so they were belly to belly with their legs far apart for easy access. Robert looked at their pink little holes and kissed them both, closed mouthed on their mounds which were covered in soft, dark hair.. First he kissed Lisa's cute little clit, and then Dalia's, which caused both girls to cry out saying "Oh Daddy."

He had always loved oral sex, and wanted to get the girls worked up before doing anything with his dick. The most important thing to him was that they both be able to cum during sex, and he was willing to do the work to make that happen. He wanted to be the loving Daddy the girls thought of him as, and as such, that meant he couldn't be selfish. He had to make sure both his girls were shown the same attention and love in the bedroom that he gave them during conversation.

Before really getting started, he breathed in the smell of their young pussies, and saw how they glistened with juices. They were so wet and ready, but he wanted them so hot they would cum practically when he stuck it in.

He started by flicking his tongue over Dalia's clit, and then he started sucking on it. When he felt her pelvis moving up and down, he knew that was a sure sign she was enjoying it, so in order to give some attention to her sister, he found Lisa's hole, and stuck a finger inside her.

He was shocked to find out how tight she was. There was no way she wasn't a virgin. When she had told him she was untouched, he half hadn't believed it, but her hole would be like a vice. He almost didn't know if it would be possible to fuck her since it seemed they had never been stretched out by anything. Not a finger, or a tampon, or a dildoe. Nothing.

When he switched positions, realized Dalia was almost as tight as her sister. How his two girls, 18 and 19 years old still had untried pussies was beyond him.

He then went back and forth between the two girls, and ran his tongue from pussy to pussy. While the girls kissed and moaned, then, when they seemed on the knife edge of cumming, he stood up and decided to introduce his cock to their virgin holes.

"Ready to get fucked?" He said, even though he could tell both girls were more than hot and ready, and were practically begging for it. "It might hurt for a few seconds, but after that it will feel really good." he promised.

"Oh yes, Daddy. Just stick it in, I can't wait any longer!" Dalia said.

He decided he should fuck Dalia first. She wasn't quite as tight as Lisa, and he could gauge from her response if he should even try to fuck Lisa. He might need to start with a smaller dildo if he could barely get it into Dalia.

He lined himself up to Dalia's hole, and very slowly pushed inside her. Fuck she was tight, but she was also super wet. Even so, he could only put it inside her a few centimeters before pulling out and thrusting back, but the way it was starting to envelope his head felt fantastic. It took what felt like several minutes, but he thrusted a few more times, and managed to get himself about a quarter of the way inside before pulling out and focusing on Lisa who was on top of her sister, who he knew would not be happy if he didn't at least try to stick his dick inside of her.

Dalia was tight, but Lisa he came to realize was a vice, but he was determined to fuck her. He pushed up against her hole, and with her encouragement was able to get more cock in on the first thrust than he had with Dalia.

"God damn you girls are tight." he said, continuing to fuck..

He went between the two girls, opening them up a little at a time as he thrust. Sometimes only pushing himself inside each girl for one stroke until moving to the next girl, molding their pussies to his dick, and thus breaking their virginity as close to at the same time as possible.

Finally, he managed to get all the way inside to the hilt with Dalia who screamed out, "Oh, my God, Daddy!!" As he felt a rush of juices come from her pussy and then he moved on to Lisa who he was able to bottom out shortly after.

After Lisa came, he felt the cum stirring in his balls. When it erupted, he felt Lisa's vice like cunt clamp down on his dick in an orgasm of her own, but somehow he managed to pull out and fuck the rest of his load into Dalia. He then thrust several times into each of their pussies to make sure the cum was evenly distributed and inside each of their holes..

After it was over, the girls rubbed their pussies together and kissed, causing each one to orgasm again as Robert lay back on the bed, spent. Then the girls separated themselves and kissed him. "You came in both our pussies!" Dalia said, amazed.

"I'm so glad you were our first cock." Lisa continued.

"Our first cock, Daddy!" Dalia told him.

Both girls kissed him on the mouth and he felt their naked breasts up against his sides.

"Well, how did you like it?" he asked.

"Wow, daddy." Lisa said, my pussy feels really good. I love having your cum inside me." she whispered.

"It's amazing." Dalia said.

"Ok, so now that you know what sex is, you'll leave me alone? Find some boy to fuck?"

"Daddy, don't use that language." Dalia reprimanded.

"Sorry. You'll find a boy to make love to?" he asked.

"But we love you, Daddy. We want to live with you, and fuck you. Besides, there's so much we haven't done yet! I haven't shown you how I lick Dalia's pussy, and you didn't titty fuck me at all." Lisa said. "Besides, I've always wanted to try anal. I bet you'd be really good at that" she said and put her hand on his cock, that was already responding.

"Girls." He told them. "I think you've had enough fucking for one day." he said.

"So you'll fuck us tomorrow?" Dalia asked.

"We'll see." he said, but knew he was powerless to deny his daughters anything they wanted. If they wanted to get fucked, he would fuck them. He'd insist both girls go off to school after the summer and start their lives, but until August, he would spend the summer fucking them both silly. Together or separate, however they wanted it, whenever they wanted it.

12