Sexy Smoking Bridesmaid

Story Info
A Bridesmaid and a Groomsman have lots of smokey fun.
3.9k words
4.79
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneLife00
OneLife00
25 Followers

Jasmine excused herself from the wedding reception and visited the hotel garden for a cigarette. She was nineteen and bridesmaid to her big sister. Her parents knew their youngest daughter smoked, but they disapproved, so the 5'6, curvy brunette did her best to smoke out of sight.

John, one of the older, handsome groomsmen, spotted the bridesmaid walking towards the hotel garden benches, looking very elegant and feminine in a blushing-pink, strapless, knee-length dress and pink high-heels.

Like many of the male guests, John had been admiring Jasmine throughout the day, she was beautiful and slender with soft curves in all the right places, so he took the opportunity to approach her with nobody watching.

Jasmine sat down on the bench with a Marlboro Gold cigarette between her soft lips. A strand of brown hair had fallen from her loose, low bun, she tucked it behind her ear as she lit the cigarette and took a drag. After languidly exhaling a steady, stream of smoke from her pursed lips, she took a second, slightly longer drag and smoothed down her satin dress as she inhaled a thick cloud. The young brunette then held the smoke in while she inspected her pink false nails, admiring them before she exhaled another stream of smoke from her pretty mouth.

Jasmine spent her youth playing hockey and tennis, but when she started college, she quit sports and developed into a typical teenager, partying with her friends. It didn't take long before she was smoking and drinking with those friends. By the time her parents discovered she was puffing on ten Marlboro Gold cigarettes a day, it was too late. She was eighteen, working a part-time retail job around her studies, legally old enough to smoke, but they banned her from ever smoking inside the house or garden.

"Hi, you're Jasmine, right?" The voice came at her from the side, she looked to her left to see a well-dressed man, around thirty, smiling down at her.

"Yes." Jasmine eyed him curiously as she held the smouldering cigarette between her fingers, trying to remember the name of the groomsman, but his handsome look distracted her.

"I'm John," he grinned, after giving her a few moments to try and recall his name. They had met briefly before the ceremony, but that was now hours ago.

"John, I remember you," Jasmine laughed. He stood tall and firm in a tan suit, with a pristine white smile and immaculately styled blonde hair.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked.

Jasmine glanced over his stocky frame and smiled when he produced a packet of JPS cigarillos. "I don't mind," she said.

"Thanks. No boyfriend to accompany you today?" John wondered mischievously as he sat down and lit his smoke.

"I'm single," Jasmine replied, taking an excitable drag from her cigarette.

With his eyes fixed firmly on her deeper shade of pink lips, sucking on the nude, lipstick-stained cork filter, John blew smoke from his mouth and cracked a smile, which told the bridesmaid he was pleased with her answer.

Jasmine flicked and exhaled a thick cloud. "What about you? Do you have a woman waiting for your return?"

"No woman, not yet anyway," he smirked. Jasmine read the smirk all too well and took another excitable drag from her cigarette.

As they sat smoking together, she felt a tingle along her spine. His gaze was intense and penetrating, following the outline of her strapless dress. John closely admired her firm, full breasts, slender figure and smooth legs.

"You look ravishing, Jasmine, if you don't mind me saying so." He then took another mouthful of smoke from his cigarillo.

Jasmine blushed with tight lips after she exhaled. "Thanks, you look pretty good yourself... as do all the groomsmen," she added at the end, trying to hide her attraction to him. She then took her last drag and stubbed out the cigarette.

"Can buy you a drink, maybe get to know you more?" John grinned, knowing he had flattered the bridesmaid.

"A large white wine," Jasmine smiled, smoothing her dress down when she stood up. "I need to get back to the wedding."

John nodded, skirting his eyes up her lovely legs and ample bust before resting them on her pretty face. "I'll see you shortly for that drink, Jasmine. It's been a pleasure."

Jasmine giggled like a schoolgirl, she was used to slightly older guys hitting on her, checking out her curves, but John was a lot older, devilishly handsome and confident.

Walking through the garden, she twice looked back over her shoulder and blushed. Both times, John gave her a knowing smile. The chase was on, and they knew it.

After reconvening with her family, Jasmine went to the bar for a drink, but John was already waiting for her, like a bird of prey, about to strike.

"A large white wine wasn't it, Jasmine?" he swopped in with a flirtatious smile.

"John!" she practically cheered.

"Well done, you remembered," the groomsman chuckled.

The pair stood at the end of the bar, drinking and talking with lots of subtle flirting in between. John gradually became conscious of the other guests growing suspicious of them, but Jasmine wasn't conscious at all, she had become tipsy and less subtle with her flirting.

Her natural defences to act cautious when drinking alcohol around men she didn't really know, especially those much older than her, yielded to the arousal she felt towards John's mature confidence and obvious attraction to her.

Jasmine could feel her hard nipples rubbing against the satin inside her dress, making her blush as bright as the dress, and John couldn't peel his eyes away for more than second. His gaze moved smoothly up and down her figure, causing tingling sensations inside his trousers and deep between the bridesmaid's legs.

"Do you want to go outside for a smoke?" he eventually asked.

Jasmine giggled. "Yes, I do. You know where to find me."

The bridesmaid and groomsman parted ways, slipping separately and discreetly away from the wedding. They met on the paved slabbed path leading to the hotel gardens and bench.

"So, how old are you, John?" Jasmine finally asked, she assumed he was about thirty, the same age as her sister and the groom.

"I'm thirty-five," he smiled, hoping it wouldn't make a difference after all their talking and flirting. "How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen," Jasmine blushed.

John chuckled as they continued following the path. "I knew you were a lot younger than your sister, but I thought you were early twenties."

"Thanks!" Jasmine laughed.

"I don't mean you look old, you're beautiful, and I guess that makes me too old for you," John sounded gutted, but he was testing her.

"Too old for me, how exactly? Do you wanna date me or something?" Jasmine joked as they finally reached the bench.

John looked back at the hotel. They were a good distance away from the building, in darkness. The only light available was the moon and stars in the night sky and the fixed lighting around the hotel.

"I don't think your parents, or your sister, would approve of us dating, but I sure want to kiss you." John breathed the last few words and took the bridesmaid in his arms. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Jasmine tipped her head back and offered her lips. "Then kiss..."

Before she could finish the sentence, John silenced it by planting his lips on hers, they tasted of sweet wine, soft and moist. Jasmine melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as their tongues became entwined.

The passionate embrace lasted a few minutes, until John stopped to check nobody was watching them. Jasmine giggled at his understandable paranoia and took out her packet of Marlboro Gold.

"Do you want one?" she offered.

"No thanks," he said, pressing down on the erection at the front of his trousers.

"I forgot you smoke those cigar type things," Jasmine hiccupped, slightly drunk, then put a cigarette in her mouth, keeping hold of the pack.

"You look so sexy with a cigarette." John produced his lighter, positioning the flame at the tip. Their eyes locked as she sucked gently on the cork filter.

The young brunette watched him curiously as she took a drag and swallowed the ball of smoke. Holding it in, she wetted her top lip with her tongue before she exhaled high into the sky.

"Sexy with a cigarette?" she wondered, smiling.

"Yes, very sexy." He took her in his arms and kissed her again. This time she tasted of rich, cigarette smoke.

John groaned into her mouth while his cock throbbed inside his pants. Jasmine was pleasantly surprised by the groomsman's sudden increased desire; she'd never known a guy want to kiss her after a cigarette, never mind during one.

"God, your so beautiful and sexy," he sighed, allowing the bridesmaid to take another drag while he held her.

She remained quiet, watching his eyes as she inhaled and exhaled the smoke. John kissed her again, slipping his tongue inside her mouth and moving his hands up the sides of her slender body.

Jasmine felt a gush between her legs and her nipples hardened inside her dress again. She then gasped when John kissed away from her mouth and onto her neck.

"This is different," she giggled, tilting her head back and taking a drag.

She closed her eyes and breathed the smoke sharply into her lungs. John kissed her neck and throat, listening to her smoking. The scent from the cigarette mixed with Jasmine's perfume, driving the groomsman wild.

His hands slipped around her back, sliding over the satin dress and onto her bare shoulders. She moaned, keeping her eyes closed while pleasure sensations spread inside her body.

Jasmine began to sway softly in his arms, languidly smoking, then John put his hands on her breasts, gently caressing them over the satin fabric, as he nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, flicking the ash before taking a long, sultry drag.

"I need to touch you, Jasmine," John whispered into her ear.

His warm breath tickled inside it, making her tingle all over. "Let me finish the cigarette first," she giggled. "I'm almost done."

"I want you to keep smoking," he said, taking the packet from her hand.

Jasmine was flushed and confused, but she flicked the cigarette butt away and let John place another one in her mouth and light it.

"This is a bit..." weird she was thinking, but also amazing, as John continued planting lots of soft kisses on her neck and face while she started dragging on her second cigarette.

"You're so hot, tell me if I go too far," he sighed, kissing her passionately before kissing her neck and throat again.

Jasmine felt a shiver of trepidation after the kiss and pulled a deep drag from the cigarette. John was giving her attention the likes of which she'd never experienced before.

He brought his hands up the sides of her body, pressing against the curve of her breasts. His fingers reached the top of her strapless dress as she inhaled another drag, convincing herself she was powerless to stop him.

"Ohhh," she exhaled, eyes closed, feeling the satin slowly being pulled down her body. "What if somebody comes?" she whispered, breathlessly, holding the cigarette out to the side.

John ignored her, determined to see her big tits unless she told him to stop. He continued to slowly pull down on the dress as he suckled on her supple neck. Jasmine moaned, never feeling so turned on in her life before.

She daren't open her eyes in case she found herself dreaming at one of the wedding tables, with everyone staring at her, knowing the bridesmaid was waking from an erotic dream.

She took the last drag from the cigarette and flicked it away. As she exhaled, John pulled her dress down below her breasts. Jasmine gasped when they bounced free and the mild air rushed where they had been covered up, making her shiver.

"Oh, God!" John gasped, staring at the best pair of tits he'd seen in many a year. They were equally round at the top and bottom, so firm yet soft, nipples a deep brown and protruding.

Most of the women he met were in their late thirties to early forties, with kids from previous relationships. Jasmine was a perfect nineteen-year-old woman, ripe and supple, and she was a confident smoker.

Exposed at her sisters wedding, Jasmine suddenly became shy. But her emotional discomfort quickly dissipated like the smoke she loved to breathe in, when John gently pushed her tits together and kissed down her cleavage, leaving her paralysed with pleasure.

"Your boobs are great, Jasmine," he sighed with lust, kissing the warm swell of her breasts before moving down to her right nipple and swirling his tongue around the sensitive teat.

"Ohh," Jasmine moaned as John moved across to her left nipple, taking his time to enjoy both.

Jasmine couldn't believe having her nipples licked, suckled and gently nipped could feel so good. She'd read about such pleasures, but never experienced it quite like this before. John knew exactly what he was doing and how to do it, so she let him continue.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck and letting her head fall back.

Jasmine stared up at the stars, she could hear the wedding in full swing and laughed excitedly. What would everyone think of me, she smiled, as John caressed her tits and sucked on her nipples. Juice flooded her knickers. She wished she could have stayed there all night, but she knew she'd been missing for too long.

"We better go back inside before people start looking for us," Jasmine said reluctantly.

John groaned into her tits with frustration. He knew she was right. The older groomsman and the younger bridesmaid, one minute having a great time at the bar, the next they have mysteriously disappeared.

Out of respect, he pulled her dress up and kissed her lips. "Are you staying here at the hotel tonight?" he asked.

Jasmine adjusted the dress over her breasts, making sure it looked the same as when she left the bar. "Yes, I'm staying here tonight, are you?"

"Not officially," John chuckled, taking out his packet of cigarillos.

"I'll see you inside," Jasmine laughed, leaving him to smoke and return alone.

For the next hour, the pair couldn't keep their eyes off each other, grinning discreetly, right under the noses of the bride and groom, and Jasmine's parents. She thought about what John had asked her in the garden, but could she really sneak one of the groomsmen back to her room at her sisters wedding? The thought gave her goosebumps.

Meanwhile, John was zoning in and out of the conversations people were trying to have with him. All he could think about was the beautiful, smoking bridesmaid. She was more than just that, but he also knew she could never be more than just that.

Jasmine was special, he thought, or was it just his lust thinking for him, the groomsmen no longer cared, he just had to have her again in some capacity before the wedding ended. That 'again' moment arrived just after 11pm.

With less than an hour left of the wedding, Jasmine brushed past John and discreetly slipped a napkin into his pocket. He felt the brush and then caught sight of her leaving. He stepped away from his friends and took the napkin out of his pocket. He read it and grinned, putting it back where he found it before excusing himself for a smoke.

"Fancy meeting you here again," he chuckled at the bridesmaid sat down on the bench, holding an unlit Marlboro Gold cigarette while she applied fresh, nude-pink lipstick to her lips.

"I just need a light," Jasmine smirked, placing the cork filter in her mouth.

"All you had to do was ask, pretty lady," John joked, bringing out his lighter.

Jasmine took a drag and stepped back, nodding at the bench as she exhaled a thick stream of smoke. "Sit down," she said.

"Ok." John sat down, amused.

"You can't stay the night with me, I just can't risk it. I really wish we could, but we can't," Jasmine told him, taking a drag from her cigarette.

"That's fine, I understand... whooooa..." John suddenly gasped.

Jasmine exhaled a thick cloud of smoke and then put the cigarette between her lips again, leaving it dangle as she got down on her knees between his legs.

"What are you doing?" His jaw dropped.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Jasmine unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, then put her hand inside his trousers and took out his cock. It was semi-hard, poking out from the slit in his boxer shorts and his open trousers. It continued growing as the sexy smoking bridesmaid took a drag, inhaled, and then exhaled a thick cloud of smoke into his lap.

"Jasmine! What are you doing?" He still couldn't believe it.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she giggled, enjoying the feeling of his cock growing bigger and harder in her hand. "Wow," she blinked when it stopped around seven inches and the girth widened her grip.

John followed her gaze up and down the length of his shaft, smoke smouldering from her fingers, the tip of her tongue parting her lips with anticipation. He knew he was above average, and he now knew Jasmine was holding the biggest cock of her young life, about to suck it. She took a drag then engulfed the throbbing muscle with smoke.

"Ohh, fuck!" John gasped, gripping the bench.

Jasmine swirled her tongue around the head, tasting pre-cum, then took a deep drag from the cigarette and let the smoke drift out of her mouth. She licked along the sensitive underside of his shaft, from the base to the tip, sending John crazy on the bench.

"That's so good..." he sighed, watching the teasing joy on the bridesmaid's face.

Jasmine spent a few minutes slowly licking his cock, removing the salty droplets leaking from the tiny opening at the tip, as each drag from the cigarette drifted sexily out of her mouth and up her face.

Being in control like that had her nipples and clit tingling in unison. John was restraining himself, giving her all the power. Jasmine had never experienced that before. It made her want to suck and smoke his cock for hours.

"Please tell me you swallow... ohhh... fuck..."

Jasmine giggled. "Just warn me when you're about to cum, so I can prepare myself for it."

"I promise..." John gasped, willing do anything for her if it meant he got to shoot his load down her throat, he was close to doing so.

Conscious once more about time, Jasmine flicked the cigarette and got busy, wrapping a hand around the base of his shaft and her lips around the thick, spongey head. John panted, closing his eyes as his cock became engulfed in a different kind of warmth.

The warmth he now felt was the bridesmaid's soft, wet mouth squelching around his cock, eager to suck him off at her sister's wedding.

"Show me your tits," he groaned.

Jasmine obeyed the groomsman. She pulled her dress down, laughing childishly as she jiggled her breasts at him, then she took his cock in her mouth again.

"Ohhhh... that's it... ohhhh... suck it, Jasmine."

John reached down and grabbed her soft, fleshy tits, not so gentle this time, squeezing them while he thrusted his hips off the bench to fuck her mouth. Jasmine felt so dirty she loved it. It excited her, drove her wild having a big cock in her mouth and her breasts mauled.

"Ohhh... get ready... ohhh... I'm getting close..." John warned with short breath.

Jasmine was suddenly pulled away and rose to her feet. John looked at her, flummoxed, his mouth gaping, unable to find the words. He couldn't believe she stopped at the very last moment. His balls were ready to explode.

"I need you inside me," she said, lifting her dress and pulling down her wet, pink, lace knickers.

Jasmine then straddled John on the bench, giggling as she slipped the undergarment inside his jacket. He laughed, pushing her tits together, beyond excited with anticipation to have the bridesmaid ride him.

"Don't tell anybody about this," she said, reaching between her legs, grabbing his cock and then positioning it at the centre of her body.

OneLife00
OneLife00
25 Followers
12