Sexy Smoking Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need to brag," he breathed, squeezing her tits as she began to lower herself. "Ohhhh, fuck!"

"Uhh!" Jasmine gasped, lifting herself because the head was too thick to go inside, despite her pussy foaming. She rubbed the end along her slit, moaning as she kept trying until it eventually went in. "Uhhhhhhhh!"

"Fuck, which feels amazing," John groaned, feeling the tightest pussy he could remember sliding down his cock. "Smoke one last time for me, Jasmine."

She sat right down in his lap and took a cigarette out of the packet. John lit it and almost came from watching her take a deep drag with his cock buried deep inside her. Jasmine began to rock her body up and down, keeping as much of him inside her as she could.

Every time her soft, flexing walls slid up his greasy shaft, John watched her take deep drags to fill her lungs with thick smoke, then she slid back down to fill her tight pussy with thick cock, moaning as she exhaled erotic streams of smoke from her mouth.

John began to grunt as Jasmine tightened further around his shaft. She took a drag, about to come. He pushed her tits up and sucked her nipples. She exhaled, moving her hips quicker, her panting getting louder. John knew she was almost there.

Jasmine held the cigarette out to the side as she climaxed. John had never felt a vice grip like it before, unable to hold back, he came with the bridesmaid, pumping his cum deep inside her pussy.

After they finished, Jasmine kept him inside and took her last drag, enjoying the post tremors of her orgasm. Smokey sex was something she'd never thought about before, but it was another reason for her not to quit.

She looked down at John. He looked more than satisfied, grinning with his arms sprawled across the bench, staring at her big tits and bridesmaids dress pulled down below them.

"I guess this is our last goodbye," Jasmine smiled with sadness in her eyes. She stroked his face and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

"Marry me," John exhaled with a big grin.

They laughed and then Jasmine slowly climbed off his lap and sorted out her dress, as warm sperm ran down the inside of her leg before it chilled in the breeze.

"Goodbye, John. It really was a pleasure meeting you." Jasmine blew him a kiss as he sat zipping up his trousers.

"Goodbye, Jasmine, my sexy, smoking bridesmaid." John lit a cigarillo and checked he still had her pink, lace knickers inside his pocket.

With a knowing look on his face, of he'd likely never see her again, the groomsman watched the bridesmaid walk away. Jasmine didn't look back this time, the game was over, successfully completed, and what a game it was.

12