Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'In the way that he's staring at my tits and erect nipples through my nightgown, he's staring in between my legs at my naked pussy,' she thought. 'Suddenly, I feel like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct or Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate.'

While hoping he'd return the favor and flash her his naked prick, she continued flashing him her naked cunt. As if he was mesmerized by her naked pussy, she saw him looking. As if he was hypnotized by her naked cunt, she watched him staring. Obviously, he was enjoying all that he was seeing of her just as she was enjoying showing him all that he shouldn't see of his stepmother. Only, all of this flashing and sexual teasing was making her horny.

"Since I'm not sleepy at all, would you like to watch a movie?"

She gave him a sexy smile while opening her knees a little more when she leaned forward to eat her toast and drink her juice from the coffee table. As much as she knew that he could see up her nightgown, with her leaning forward and her nightgown top opening more with her, she knew that he could see down her nightgown too. Continuing to unmercifully, sexually tease him, as much as she flashed him her naked pussy, she flashed him her naked tits too.

He stared at her naked cunt, his stepmother's naked cunt, as if he had never seen a naked pussy before. He stared at the tops of her naked breasts, her cleavage, and her nipples, as if he had never seen naked tits before. Yet, her pussy and tits weren't just any woman's pussy and tits. Her pussy and tits were his stepmother's pussy and tits. Moreover, she wasn't flashing any man her nearly naked body, she was flashing her stepson all that he hoped and wanted to see of his stepmother.

Making herself sexually crazy with incestuous lust, she could feel the wetness between her thighs increasing with his unbroken stare. She was flashing her stepson her naked pussy and he was staring. As much as she couldn't believe she was flashing him, she couldn't believe he was looking, leering, staring, and ogling all that he could see of her. She only wished he'd touch her cunt, rub her clit, finger her cunt, lick her cunt, and fuck her cunt.

"Sure," he said talking to her exposed, naked cunt and her naked breasts. "What do we have for movies?"

Obviously, forgetting they were there from watching them earlier today when she was out shopping, he looked over at two movies that were positioned next to the TV.

"What are those movies by the TV," she said as if she didn't know what they were?

Before answering her, he looked at her with embarrassment. He looked at her with shame.

"Uhm, Spanking the Monkey," he said.

He looked at his stepmother and made an uncomfortable face.

"Spanking the Monkey? I think those are your father's movies," she said. "I wonder what Spanking the Monkey is about," she said maintaining her innocence. "I imagine that Spanking the Monkey is a nature movie about a bad, pet monkey," said Elizabeth while continuing to maintain her innocence by not laughing. "What do you think?"

Giving him the opportunity to say something salaciously sexy, she wanted him to tell her that the movie was about a mother sexually teasing her son. She wanted him to say that the movie was about mother and son incest. She hoped the movie would inspire a conversation about mother and son incest and illicit sex. She hoped the movie would inspire him to confess his forbidden lust for her. Instead, he picked up the other movie and read the title.

"The Secretary," he said.

John made another uncomfortable face.

"The Secretary? That sounds interesting. Maybe that's a romance about a boss and his secretary. I like watching romantic movies. That should be good. Let's watch that," she said.

He raised his eyebrows while looking over at his stepmother. Obviously, he never thought he'd be watching The Secretary with his stepmother. Then, with him down on one knee, when he leaned forward to insert the movie in the DVD, his semi-erect cock spilled out of his boxer shorts in the way that her breasts where nearly spilling out of her nightgown top. Just as she made no move to pull her nightgown top higher to cover her nearly naked breasts, he made no move to push his naked cock back in his underwear.

In the way he had seen most of her naked breasts, her naked ass, and now her naked pussy, she was finally seeing what she wanted to see. She was seeing his naked prick. Then, when he walked to her, just as her nipples erected themselves more, his cock erected itself bigger and harder. As much as he stared at what he could see of her exposed breasts and her naked pussy, she stared at his naked, erect prick.

As if she was the one chosen to stroke his prick, suck his prick, and fuck his prick, he walked to her with his naked erection pointing to her as if she was the one he wanted. With his stiff prick at her mouth level, she was so tempted to reach out her hand to touch it, stroke it, and lean forward to suck it. She couldn't wait to have sex with her stepson. With this a slow, sexual progression, hopefully this would be the culmination to all the teasing, flashing, and lusting. Hopefully, this was the night they'd have stepmother and stepson incestuous sex.

Only, as much as she wanted to wrap her fingers around his cock and stroke him, she didn't dare. She needed him to make the first move. Should this torrid affair go sideways, with her married to his father, she needed the blame to be on him and not on her. She couldn't take the chance of her husband asking her to leave his house. She'd have nowhere to go.

'Does he not know his prick is out of his pajama bottoms,' she wondered? 'Is he deliberately flashing me his cock in the way that I deliberately flashed him my pussy? How could he not know his prick is exposed? Does he not know he has an erection? How could he not know that he has an erection? Is he unintentionally exposing himself to me or deliberately exposing himself to me in the way that I'm deliberately exposing myself to him,' she thought while wondering?

With his exposed, erect prick making her so very horny, she stared at his naked prick in the same way that he stared at her naked pussy and naked tits. She stared at his naked prick while imagining it in her hand while she stroked him. She stared at his naked prick while imagining it in her mouth while she sucked him. She stared at his naked prick while imagining it in her pussy while he made love to her before fucking her.

'Perhaps, he's exposing his naked cock to me because I exposed my naked tits and pussy to him. Perhaps, in the way that I'm waiting for him to make the first sexual move by touching me and feeling me, he's waiting for me to make the first incestuous move by stroking his prick, sucking his prick, and/or fucking his prick. Tits and pussy for naked cock and testicles, I like this sexy game,' she thought while continuing to stare at his naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before.

In the way he continued staring at her expose tits and pussy, she continued staring at his exposed cock. With her nipples already erect, her pussy was already so wet. Difficult to control herself, she was so tempted to make the first move. In the way she couldn't wait for him to kiss her, touch her, and feel her, she couldn't wait to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him.

'Now, if only he'd put my hand on it, I'd stroke him. If only he'd stick his cock in my mouth, I'd suck him. If only he'd slide his prick in my pussy, I'd fuck him. For this to work, he must make the first move,' she thought. 'For this to work, he must be the one to seduce me, take me, and/or force me to give him sex.'

* * * * *

"Where's the remote?"

She handed him the remote.

"Sit beside me," she said patting the couch cushion with her hand. "I'm cold and we can cuddle in the way that we used to do before you left for college," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile while staring down at his exposed prick.

In the way that he used to do when she was fully dressed but never when she was wearing such a revealing nightgown, he sat beside her and put his right arm around her shoulders. As soon as he sat beside her, she leaned into him to snuggle. As soon as she leaned into him, with her nightgown complicit in flashing him, her nightgown top fell open.

As soon as her nightgown top fell open, he had the perfect down-nightgown view of her naked tits. In the way that he sat beside her with his erect prick fully exposed, she sat beside him with her big tits fully exposed. With them both clearly unembarrassed and unashamed, she continued to give him an uninterrupted view of her naked tits while he continued to give her an uninterrupted view of his naked prick. He stared at her naked tits in the way that she stared at his naked prick. In the way that her nipples grew bigger and harder, his cock did too.

While mindlessly watching the movie, with their movements hidden within the dim light of the TV screen, she put her warm, soft hand on his toned, lower abdomen. Careful not to touch him yet, the bottom of her hand was nearly in contact with the tip of his prick. As if she was a victim in a crowd at a live concert, she waited for him to make his sexual move and grope her. As if he was a masher in a crowded subway, as soon as he throbbed and pulsated his prick, he'd be touching her hand with the head of his cock.

With his right arm dangling over her shoulder, she pulled his right hand down lower with her left hand. Now, with the palm of his hand resting on the top of her nearly, naked, abundant breasts, she played with his fingers. Then, when she moved her hand away to move it back to his stomach, he ever so slowly and ever so gently fondled the tops of her big, meaty breasts. Finally, he was touching and feeling her in the way that she yearned to be touched and felt.

"I don't think this movie is a romance," she said with a sexy laugh when she saw James Spader as Mr. Grey, lift Maggie Gyllenhaal's, as Lee Holloway, skirt and masturbate himself on her pantyhose clad ass.

She looked at her stepson as if she wanted to masturbate him. She looked at her stepson as if she wanted him to masturbate all over her naked ass, across her naked breasts, all over her face, and in her mouth. She looked at her stepson with sexual lust in the way that he looked at her with horniness and sexual desire.

"It is and it isn't," he said with a dirty laugh. "It's a romance with a boss, a lawyer, who has a somewhat sadistic, sexual proclivity for his sexy secretary."

He looked at his stepmother as if he wanted her and expected her to masturbate him. He looked at his step mother as if he imagined cumming all over her in the way that James Spader ejaculated all over Maggie Gyllenhaal. Instead of looking at Elizabeth in the way that a stepson would look at his stepmother, he looked at his stepmother as if she was his wife, his girlfriend, or his lover and he was ready for sex.

"Oh, my. Talk about sexual harassment, imagine a boss doing that to his secretary," she said with a sexy laugh. "That's so disgraceful. That's so disgusting. Yet, taking two to play that sordid, sexual game, I can't believe she allowed him to lift her skirt and cum all over her pantyhose."

Making her heart skip a beat, he reached for the remote as if he was reaching to touch and feel her breasts. Again, making her heart skip a beat, he reached for the remote in the way that she wanted to reach for his cock. She wished he'd reach for her instead of reaching for the remote.

* * * * *

"Maybe, we should watch something else," he said moving his hand away from the top of her chest.

She removed the remote from his hand and tossed it on the couch.

"Wait. I'm curious now to see what happens," she said with a dirty laugh. When he draped his arm over her shoulders again, she pulled his hand back to the top of her breasts, this time a little lower. "That felt good what you were doing before," she said. "It was relaxing me."

With his hand lower, his fingers were in contact with her cleavage. As if he was a miner exploring a deep, rich valley, he fingered the depth of her cleavage while softly stroking the sides of her exposed, naked breasts with his fingertips. When she moved her hand back to his stomach, the bottom of her hand was in contact with the top of his cock. Then, ever so slowly moving her hand a tad lower, the side of his erect, naked prick was nearly in the palm of her hand. If she closed her fingers around him, she'd be holding his erect cock in her hand.

She watched him out of the corner of her eye staring down at her cleavage and what he could see of her naked breasts down her open nightgown top. She couldn't believe he was touching her in the way that she had longed to be touched. She couldn't believe she was touching him in the way she sexually fantasized touching him. Not expecting him to say anything, surprising her with his sexual candor and his honest openness, he said something unexpectedly shocking but equally as sexually exciting.

"You have really big tits, Mom," he said with nervousness while using what he said as his excuse to stare down her open nightgown top at her big tits.

He continued feeling the tops of her breasts with his hand instead of just with his fingers. She smiled while looking down her top at her exposed, naked breasts. Then, when she looked down at his still exposed, naked prick, she wanted to return the compliment. She wanted to tell him that he had a big dick, a bigger prick than his father's limp, drunken prick.

Yet, not wanting to ruin the fun by having him feel compelled to put his cock away, perhaps he wasn't aware that he was as exposed. When what she wanted to do was to sexually excite him, the last thing she wanted to do was to embarrass him. When she wanted to encourage him to make a sexual move on her, she didn't want to discourage him from touching her and feeling her.

"Do you really think so? I guess that I do have big tits," she said with a sexy laugh. "I've had big tits since I was 15-years-old," she said taking a big breath, puffing out her chest, and looking at all that he could see of her naked breasts down her open nightgown top again.

He continued staring at what he could see of his stepmother's big tits.

"Yes, I do really think so. You do have big tits," he said with a sexy smile.

She shrugged her feigned indifference.

"I guess I'm used to them." She laughed. "I don't even think about them," she said lying. She paused while rethinking what she was going to say to sexually tease him. "You don't think they're too big, do you?" As if to show him for him to give her his opinion, she used her question as her excuse to open her nightgown more with her fingertip. "The last thing I want to do is to look like an aging porn star or an over-the-hill stripper with saggy breasts," she said with a laugh while looking down her open nightgown top with him.

Making her breasts look even bigger, she took another big breath to puff out her chest again. She turned to the side to show him the naked outline of her big tits before she turned to face him. Then, she used her question as her excuse to put her finger to the top of her nightgown again and to open it more to show him all that he obviously wanted to see. While peering down at herself, she opened her top wider and as wide as he opened her eyes. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she flashed him the entirety of her naked breasts.

"No, I like your big tits," he said with a dirty laugh while staring down her nightgown top at her cleavage her tits, her nipples, and her areolas.

She laughed again while wishing he stick his hand down her open nightgown top. She'd love nothing more than for him to touch and feel her naked tits. She'd love nothing more than for him to fondle her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"Like father like son. Your dad likes my big tits too," she said while returning her hand to his cock.

* * * * *

Only, this time, instead of just touching the side of his cock with her hand, tired of waiting for him to make his move, she placed the palm of her hand on top of his big prick.

"Mom," he said with shocked, sexual surprise and sexual excitement.

He looked down at her hand covering his naked prick before looking up at her with confusion. She gave him sexy smile and a naughty look. She stared in his eyes while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

"Oh, sorry," she said. "I didn't realize you had an erection," she said looking down at her stepson's naked prick. "Oh my," she said pretending she didn't know that his cock was exposed while staring down at his naked prick. "I didn't realize your cock was exposed," she said with a laugh while looking up at her stepson before looking down at his stiff prick again.

Instead of taking her hand away, she kept it there. As if she holding the cork of a champagne bottle to keep it from popping, she kept the palm of her hand on top of his prick to not allow him to tuck his prick back in his pajama bottoms. When he didn't withdraw, rebel, or resist, before he could put his prick away, she wrapped her fingers around his cock as if she owned his dick. As if waiting for him to give her his permission to stroke him, she stared up at him staring down at her.

"Mom," he said again, this time with even more sexual excitement.

He looked at her looking at him.

"Oh, don't be such a prude, John. It isn't as if I'm stroking you or giving you a hand job, unless you're hoping I give you a hand job," she said with a dirty laugh. She lifted his prick with her fingers as if to inspect it while staring at it. "You have a much bigger cock than your father," she said staring at his engorged prick while slowly and seductively fingering the head of his cock.

He looked down at her staring at his prick. In the same way that he stared at her exposed pussy and exposed tits, she stared at his expose prick. Only, and undoubtedly, in the way that he wished he could finger her naked pussy and fondle her naked breasts, she was fondling his naked cock. Slow to react to her touching him, she wished he'd touch her. Yet, with him so young and obviously so sexually inexperienced, it was up to her to take control of the sexual situation.

"Really? Do I have a bigger prick than my father?"

Using his question to stare at his naked prick in the way that he used her question to stared at her naked breasts, she continued staring a John's exposed cock. She looked up at him and smiled before looking down at her nightgown clad breasts. In the way she held his naked prick in her hand, she wished he'd hold her naked tits in his hand. In the way she fondled the head of his prick with her fingertips, she wished he'd finger her nipples with his fingertips.

"Yes, your prick is much bigger," she said taking their conversation about his big dick as her excuse to hold his cock in her hand and fondle the head of his cock with her fingertips.

As if they both knew what was going to happen next, they both remained silent. He stared at her holding his erect prick while she stared at his cock protruding from her hand. While waiting for him to touch her in the way she was touching him, she paused before blurting out her sexually inappropriate thoughts.

"Since I'm touching you, I don't mind if you touch me," she said pulling his right hand down to her nightgown clad breast. "I don't mind if you feel my breasts. Actually, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like for you to feel my tits. With your father no longer sexually interested in me, it's been a long time since he felt my tits."

Not needing her to ask him twice, he felt her big tit in his hand in the way that she was feeling his big cock in her hand. He felt one nightgown clad breast before feeling her other nightgown clad breast. Careful not to touch her nipples, he gently squeezed her breasts as if he feeling fruit in a supermarket.