Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits are so big and so firm," he said feeling one breast before feeling the other again. "You have amazing breasts. They're so shapely."

As if taking that as her cue, not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, she removed her nightgown straps. As if her nightgown was part of her planned striptease act, adding to the sexual excitement of flashing her naked breasts to her stepson, the top of her nightgown ever so slowly slid down her body. Gradually her falling nightgown top exposed most of her breasts before exposing the tops of her areolas, then her nipples, and finally the entirety of her tits.

Not stopping her nightgown top from falling and without making a move to cover her nakedness, she allowed the bodice of her nightgown to fall to her waist with her morals and her modesty. She was topless. John's stepmother, Elizabeth, was topless in front of her stepson. Waiting for him to touch them, feel them, fondle them, squeeze them, and suck them while fingering her nipples, her naked breasts were right there for his sexual pleasure. When he still didn't make a sexual move, obviously, he needed more goading.

"Tell me. I'm curious to know what you think of my tits? I'm sure you've seen the breasts of many, much younger women, how do my tits rate to the women your age," she said looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at him staring at her tits? Continuing to sexually tease him, she enjoyed toying with him. "I realized that they're not as high up as a woman twenty-years my junior but do you find them sexually desirable?"

Obviously, not knowing what to say to answer her, he stared at her tits speechless. His lips automatically moved in the shape of an oval. As if he was a baby wanting to nurse or a goldfish wanting food, he stared at her erect nipples as if he wanted to finger them before sucking them. In the same way that he stared at her erect nipples, she stared at his erect cock as if she wanted to stroke his prick before sucking his prick and before fucking his prick.

"Are you kidding me? You have beautiful breasts. Your breasts are all that I imagined them to be," he said. "You have phenomenal tits, Mom. I love your big tits."

She laughed.

"Seriously?" She looked at him sideways while giving out another little laugh. "Really?" She laughed again. "You've imagined my naked breasts?"

He smirked.

"Duh? Who wouldn't? All of my friends imagined your naked tits," he said. "All of my friends talk about how hot you are. All of my friends think that you're a total MILF. Every one of my friends would love to see you in your bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Every one of my friends would love to have sex with you," he said.

As if showing him by example, she felt her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, first one and then the other. She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile while staring up at him. Rethinking what she was going to say, she paused with what she was going to say next. Hoping to turn him on and to inspire him to have sex with her, the last thing she wanted to do was to turn him off and stop him from making a sexual move on her.

* * * * *

"Your father wanted me to flash his friends. He wanted me to have sex with his friends while he watched and masturbated," she said while watching how her stepson reacted to her sexual confession. When he appeared sexually excited by what she was saying about what his father wanted her to sexually do, she continued. "He wanted me to answer the door for the pizza delivery man naked. He wanted me to undress with the bedroom light on and the shades not drawn to give the neighbors a sexy, naked show. He even wanted me to sun outback topless and swim in the pool naked," she said.

John nodded his head as if he understood and/or as if he wanted to do all of those things with her too.

"Wow. Obviously having no respect for you, I guess my father's a pervert," he said. He paused while looking at his stepmother with obvious curiosity. "Tell me. Did you do any of those things, flash his friends, have sex with his friends, answer the door naked, undressed with the bedroom light on and the shades not drawn, sun topless, and/or swim naked?

As if horrified by the thoughts of doing any of those things for his father, she shook her head. In the way that he looked at her over all that she said, she could tell that she was getting him sexually excited. With him already telling her that his friends sexually wanted her, she'd love to flash his horny friends. As long as he wanted her to, she'd answer the door naked, undress with the shades not drawn, sun topless and/or swim naked.

"I refused to do any of those disgusting and perverse things for your father," she said pausing as if rethinking what she was going to say next. "Yet," she said pausing again. "What I would never sexually do for him," she said pausing yet again. "I'd gladly sexually do for you," she said squeezing his cock.

As if he was already thinking about having sex with her, her flashing herself, and having sex with his friends, answering the door naked, undressing with the shade not drawn, sunning topless and swimming naked, he looked at his stepmother amazed.

"What do you mean?"

She laughed while giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"If you asked me to, I'd flash your friends. I'd even have sex with your friends while you watched and masturbated yourself," she said smiling at him. "I'd even answer the door naked. I'd undress with the shades not pulled, sun topless out back, and/or swim naked."

John stared at his stepmother with as much shock as he stared at her with sexual desire. He looked as nervous as he looked sexually excited. As if he was imagining her doing all of those things, he blurted out his sexual approval.

"I'd like that. That would be sexy fun," he said.

She looked down at her naked breasts before staring up at him. Disappointed that he hadn't touch her tits yet, she gave him an engraved invitation. Forget about waiting for him to make the first move, with her flashing him, practically stripping herself naked, and holding his cock in her hand, she had already made the first half dozen moves. Going beyond the point of no return, she was ready to do whatever it took to have sex with her stepson, even if it meant her being kicked out of the house by her husband.

"I don't mind if you touch my breasts and feel my breasts," she said encouraging him to grope her. "As matter of fact, I love having my nipples fingered," she said with a smile while ever so slowly stroking his hard dick. "Don't be shy. Feel my tits while fingering my nipples, John. It's okay."

As if her breasts were valuable and breakable, she watched him gently feeling her tits while fingering her nipples.

"Oh, Mom," he said. "You have amazing tits. I love your big nipples."

She smiled up at him with her big, blue eyes.

"Tell me. In the way that all of your friends think that I am, do you think I'm a MILF?" Not waiting for him to answer, she asked him her next question. "In the way that you confessed that all of your friends would love to see me in my bra and panties, topless, naked, would you like me to flash them. In the way you confessed that your friends would love to have sex with me, would you enjoy watching me having sex with your friends?"

After pushing all of his sexual buttons, he felt her naked breasts and fingered her naked nipples as she stroked his naked cock a little faster and a little harder. He looked at her as if he was imagining her flashing his friends. He looked at her as if he was imagining having sex with his friends.

"Oh, God, Mom. You're a total MILF and if you weren't my stepmother, I'd definitely have sex with you," he said. "I'd definitely do you. I'd definitely make love to you before fucking you," he said with admiration instead of disrespect. "And to answer your question, if you weren't my stepmother, I'd love you to flash my friends and have sex with my friends while I watched."

Now that she had him on the ropes, with him overtly, sexually excited, he was putty in her hands. Finally, ready for some sexual action, she went in for the kill. She went it for the sexual seduction. In the way that he husband was having sex with a multitude of whores, Elizabeth was ready to have sex with her stepson.

"Me being your stepmother and you being my stepson shouldn't stop us from showing out love for one another," she said. She stared down at his naked prick. "You don't mind, do you? It's been a long while since I felt a hard cock in my hand," she said slowly stroking his prick while slumping down with her head practically in his lap. "With all of the drinking your father does, he hasn't been this hard in years."

Don't mind? What could he say? What else would he say but no, he didn't mind her holding his prick and stroking his prick in her motherly hand. Of course, he didn't mind her giving him a hand job. Of course, he didn't mind his stepmother having her wicked, sexual way with his naked prick with her hand. Of course, he wouldn't mind her flashing his friends and having sex with them. No doubt, if he wanted anything more, he wanted her to have her wicked, sexual way with his prick with her mouth and/or with her pussy.

Then, making herself more comfortable, she slumped down even lower. When she slumped down like that with her naked ass totally exposed, John moved his hand from her naked breasts to feel her naked ass. In the way she was feeling his naked prick, he felt, fondled, and squeezed his stepmother's naked ass while stealthily fingering her exposed, naked pussy. As if this whole scenario was a sexual fantasy, in the sexually inappropriate and forbidden way that she masturbated her stepson, he masturbated his stepmother.

* * * * *

"Oh, my God, Mom. You're so wet," he said rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her naked pussy a little deeper as she stroked him a little harder and faster.

She laughed.

"And your so hard," she said staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. "It's been a long while since I've had sex. It's been a long while since I've had your father's cock in my mouth," she said pausing while kissing his prick, licking his prick, and slowly stroking his prick.

He looked at her with sexual excitement. He looked at her with love. He looked at her with sexual desire.

"Oh, Mom," he said and was all that he said.

She smiled while staring in his eyes and staring at his engorged prick. She smiled while stroking him harder and faster. Then, she said what he obviously wanted to hear.

"I'd love to blow you, John. I'd love to suck your cock," she said staring up at him before asking his permission. "May I suck you, John? May I blow you? May I suck your prick?"

He looked at her stunned. He looked at her with sexual excitement. He looked at her as if he was dreaming. He looked at her as if his sexual fantasy was now his reality. He looked at her as if he couldn't believe what she had just asked him.

"Mom," he said and was all that he said. "Oh, my God, Mom."

Taking that as a yes, she took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him while stroking him as he masturbated her cunt. Elizabeth was blowing her stepson while her stepson was masturbating his stepmother. Something so sexually forbidden seemed so sexually natural.

"Oh, my God, John," said Elizabeth removing her son's cock from her mouth to speak. "If you continue masturbating me, I swear to God that I'll continue stroking you and sucking you until you cum in my mouth and I swallow your cum," she said.

He temporarily stopped masturbating her to slap her naked ass.

"Sorry but I can't help myself," he said with a dirty laugh. "I guess you'll have to continue stroking me and sucking me until I cum in your mouth and you swallow my, Mom."

Then, as if what she said wasn't encouragement enough for him to cum in her mouth, she said even more.

"Cum, John. Cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said staring up at him while continuing to stroke him. "Then, after you cum in my mouth, save some cum to give me a cum bath. I'd love for you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," she said. "Cum, John. Cum," she said before returning his stiff prick in her mouth again.

She stroked him faster. She stroked him harder. She sucked him deeper while he fingerfucked her soaking wet pussy and rubbed her swollen clit. She sucked him as deep as he fingerfucked her.

"Oh, Mom. My God, Mom. I love you, Elizabeth. Blow me, Liz. Suck my prick. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said.

* * * * *

"Cum, John, Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said again. "Cum in your stepmother's mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth again to speak before reinserting his prick in her mouth again.

In the way that he did in his sexual fantasy while masturbating himself over her, he reached behind her to put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. While she stroked him, he humped her face. While she sucked him, he fucked her mouth.

"Oh, Mom. Oh, my God, Mom. I'm going to cum. I'm going cum. Don't stop stroking me. Don't stop sucking me. I'm cumming, Mom. I'm cumming," said John.

In the way that he imagined cumming in his stepmother's mouth while masturbating himself, John ejaculated his cum in his stepmother's mouth. Then, as soon as he spurted some cum in her mouth, Elizabeth removed his stiff prick for him to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. In the way that he imagined giving his stepmother a cum bath while masturbating himself, John gave Elizabeth a cum bath.

"Oh, John, you beautiful man," said Elizabeth licking her stepson's cum off her fingers. "I love your cum, my stepson's cum."

Not nearly done only giving him a blowjob, after wiping his cum from her face, hair, and tits, while holding one another and cuddling, they rested while waiting for him to recoup his energy. Then, not waiting very long, she mounted him and made love to him. She kissed him while lovingly humping him. Then, he turned her over to climb on top of her and mount her. In the way that he had masturbated himself over imagining his stepmother naked and having sex with her, John fucked his stepmother right there in the living room and on the couch.

He fucked her faster. He fucked her harder. He pounded her pussy and fucked her cunt. He didn't stop fucking her until she had a sexual orgasm.

"John! John! Oh, my God, John. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Oh, John," she said collapsing in the couch as if she was dead.

John kissed his stepmother as if she was his wife, girlfriend, or lover instead of his stepmother. He continued kissing, French kissing her while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"My sexual fantasy come true, this is unbelievable," he said. "I love you, Mom. I love you, Elizabeth."

Then, he mounted her again. Something he had been yearning to do since his 18th birthday, he was fucking his stepmother. He couldn't get enough of her warm wet cunt. She returned his hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps.

"Oh, John. Oh, my God, John. You're going to make me cum again. John! John! Don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Cum in my cunt, John. Cum in Mommy's cunt," she said returning his hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. "Give me your baby. I want your baby," she said shocking herself as much as she obviously shocked him. "Cum, John. Cum."

In the way that he ejaculated a first load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her face, he ejaculated a third and fourth load of cum in her pussy. Then, not stopping there, with him always wanting to eat his stepmother's cunt, in the way that she always wanted to blow her stepson, he moved between her shapely thighs. He fingered her cum, dripping, wet pussy while licking her cum dripping, wet pussy.

"Eat me, John. Eat me. Lick Mommy's cunt. Lick me faster. Lick me harder while finger fucking me deeper," she said pushing his face against her sopping wet pussy. Not taking very long, she was ready to cum again. "John! Oh, John. Oh my God, John. I'm cumming. I'm cumming again. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop. Eat me, John. Eat me," she said before having her third, sexual orgasm.

Then, as soon as she had her third, sexual orgasm, with his face glistening with her vaginal secretions, he moved up to kiss his mother while snowballing the load of cum in her mouth that he had ejaculated in her cunt.

"That was unbelievable. That was the best sex I ever had," he said.

* * * * *

"Only, your father must never know of our sexual affair. He must never know we had sex," she said. "I mean it. You mustn't tell him. He must never know that we've been sexually intimate."

He looked at her with anger.

"Who cares what he thinks," he said? "He doesn't own you and he definitely doesn't control me."

Afraid that he'd tell his father that they had sex out of spiteful revenge for him not being there for him, she looked at him with fear.

"He owns this house and he can toss me out on my ass any time he wants," she said.

He gave her a victorious smile.

"He doesn't own the house," he said with a loud laugh. "I do. I own the house," he gave her a Cheshire cat smile. "Afraid of hurting someone, being sued, and losing the house, he put the house in my name when he had his last driving while under the influence offense," he said. "He can't throw you out and I'll never throw you out," he said. "I can throw him out of my house. We can live here together as husband and wife instead of as stepmother and stepson forever. We can have sex every day and every night," he said.

Teasing John while having hot, sexy pillow talk after, Elizabeth answered the door naked for the pizza delivery man. She dressed and undressed with the light on and the shades not drawn. She flashed his friends down blouse views of her naked breasts and up skirt peeks of her white panties. She even agreed to have sex with one of his friends while he watched and masturbated herself. She sunned herself topless out back and swam in the pool naked in view of the neighbors.

She did every sexual thing that his father wanted her to do. What she wouldn't do for his father, she did for his son. They had sex in the morning and again at night. No longer horny and sexually frustrated, they were sexually satisfied. No longer stepmother and stepson, they were lovers and a couple in love and intending to marry as soon as her divorce from his father was final.

Happy together, in love, and sexually satisfied, John and Elizabeth lived together in her ex-husband's house while Jim lived with an old whore he knew in her trailer at an out-of-state trailer park. Not long after his father was gone, divorced from him, Elizabeth was pregnant with John's child. They had a son and two-years later, just before she turned forty-one-years-old and John turned twenty-six-years-old, they had a daughter. A happy family, they lived happily ever after.

THE END

Please vote for my story.