Sexy Story Time With Rhea

Story Info
Ex lovers fall back in love at a friend’s wedding.
5.7k words
4.72
19.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the bar, whiskey and ice clinking around in my glass, I watched as Raj made his toast. We raised our glasses in return and I downed my whiskey and sighed as it lit a line of fire down my throat while I crunched on some ice.

"Another, please." I said to the bartender.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and found Rhea leaning on the bar counter. I couldn't help imagining her secretly tiptoeing in her heels like a cartoon wolf before setting everything about her right and leaning in that sexy way she did, hips out and head tilted. Giggles bubbled out of me and she pouted.

"You imagined me as Wile E. Coyote again, didn't you?" She asked, brushing a rogue bit of fluff off my Kurta before continuing, "Even after all this time, you're still the same. Come here. Give me a hug, mister."

I stepped down from the bar stool and folded her into my arms, breathing her deep as I felt her wrap around myself. Instinctively, I pressed my face into her neck and sighed deeply and grinned as she broke into goosebumps. She pat my back and pulled away wagging a finger at me.

"Uh uh uh, mister. We're not together anymore, no naughty business." I watched as she took the glass of whiskey the bartender had readied for me and drained it in one swallow. She licked her lips and continued in a purr that set me on fire, "No matter how much fun it is."

"It's not my fault you're so sexy, Rhea. Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"

"No, I don't think you did. Behold." She took a step back and twirled as my gaze took her in. A blue saree held on for life on her. It was tucked right under her navel and my eyes trailed it upwards to where it disappeared behind her shoulder. Underneath it, she wore a yellow blouse that was so modest it even covered her elbows. Her makeup was minimal, and as always, I found myself most aroused by how confident she was with her appearance. Her hair was done up in a messy bun which was anything but. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd have said each runaway strand had been chased there with care. Looking at her like this suddenly brought back a lot of memories I didn't want to live again at the moment. I looked into her eyes then and fell into them, brown pools of warmth that missed nothing and gave away everything. She squinted at me and scrunched her nose a touch which meant she was satisfied with my reaction. She must've seen my eyebrows try to fly off my face because she giggled and patted me softly on my cheek.

"Guys usually take women on dates before undressing them like you did in your head, Sir."

"I can assure you no undressing occurred, Ma'am. If anything, your clothes stayed on in my head."

She bit her lip softly and leaned against me as I wrapped an arm around her.

"Oh, hush. You were thinking about the past again. Come back. We're here to celebrate Raj and Simran. It all just happened so soon. They met like a week ago, didn't they? The sex must be bonkers." Rhea said.

I chuckled at Rhea's comment about Raj and Simran's quick relationship and whispered back, "I wouldn't know anything about that. My sex life has been pretty dull since you left."

Rhea's eyes widened in surprise before she teased, "Oh, poor baby. Maybe you just need to find the right person."

I shook my head, "I already did."

Rhea's expression softened and she rested her head on my shoulder, caressing my hair. We stood like that for a while, one's warmth flooding the other, saying things words couldn't ever say till everything came to a boil and needed a release. "Let's go somewhere quiet," she said, taking my hand and looking into my eyes.

Before I could answer, she was pulling me away. Scenery and people swept past us in a blur. I was lost in the sway of her hips before I heard a ding and was pulled into an empty elevator in the hotel lobby. She smacked a button and turned to face me, I saw the hunger in my eyes reflected in hers. The doors took forever to close and the moment they did, she pressed closer to me, our faces inches apart. Her eyes softened again and she brushed her nose against mine, whispering barely, "I'm sorry, baby."

She sighed and I felt it settle on my lips. Her lips found mine then and we kissed slowly, sucking softly and breathing each other in. Whatever tenderness there was before that kiss evaporated and all that remained in me was passion and a desperate need to be with her. I pulled her closer and cupped her cheeks, sucking hard on her lips as she pressed fully onto me. My cock thrummed as she ground her hips into mine, her tongue lashing at my lips. I moaned and bunched her hair up in a fist and pulled her head back a little so her neck was bared. I sucked on it hard and a moan bubbled out of her, filling the elevator as she tugged on my hair.

Her perfume invaded my senses and we kissed again, this time our tongues dancing in our mouths. She tasted so good, whiskey and citrus on the surface and underneath it, her taste. I couldn't get enough of her and I imagine she felt the same if her tongue had anything to say about it. The elevator dinged again and I licked my lips. Rhea licked a finger and stepped out, heading to her room. She unlocked her door and turned around, pressing a hand on my chest and biting her lip.

"Give me a minute. I have to do something first." Before I could respond she was in and the door slammed. I must admit, at this point, all I wanted to do was jump in there and do some very improper things with Rhea. But alas, I've found it's better to wait for your reward. What's a few minutes compared to hours of edging anyway. I smiled at the few people who went past me in the hallway and wondered if they could see what I was thinking. I even had the horrifying need to stop someone and ask if they knew what was going on in my mind. Thankfully, Rhea called from the room, "Come on in."

I slid the door open and found the room dark, the only light spilling into it coming from the corridor behind me. I closed the door behind me and shut the light out with it. I listened while I waited for my eyes to acclimate to the dark. I heard the sloshing of liquids following by the splashing and tinkling of ice hitting the glasses. Rhea was thirsty, but I was too. I could make her out now in the gloom. The bed slowly formed in the dark and she stood by the table on the other side of the suite, and from what I could see she was naked. I was about to start stripping but remembered how Rhea liked undressing me, and asked, "Do you want to unwrap your present, Rhea?"

"Mmm, what do you think?"

She was walking to me now, her body shrouded in the shadows but the light from the window wrapped around her edges and I could see her breasts bounce with every step she took. One side of her mouth was quirked up in that sexy way she smiled when she got really horny, and if I weren't clothed, I'd be fucking her by now. But the clothes stayed on because I wanted Rhea the way she wanted me. We'd draw this dance throughout the night.

She placed a glass in my hand and guided my other between her thighs. She was so slick and her warm wetness coated my fingers as I glided them over her slit. She sipped her whiskey and sighed softly, rocking her hips with the movement of my fingers.

"Ugh, baby. That's it. Keep going."

Rhea drained her glass and replaced it with the one in my hand, began sipping on this one too. I placed the empty on the bedside table and fished an ice cube out of it. Sucking the whiskey off of it, I slid the cold shard on the soft skin around her nipples, never touching them. My fingers were creamy with her wetness now, and I slid one into her velvet inside slowly as I pressed the ice cube to her nipple. She moaned and quivered, legs pressing together. My cock strained against my clothes, but it'd have to wait. The woes of being a giver.

I pulled my finger out of her slowly, and in the faint light, it glistened with her want. I held her gaze as I sucked on it. Rhea tasted so good. The ice cube had melted away, her nipples rock hard in the warm darkness. She bit her lip and leaned forward, sucking on my lips as I sucked on hers. We bit and tugged at the other's lips, moaning as I cupped her breasts in my hands, not squeezing, just holding and lifting them up a bit. My thumbs drifted over her nipples and she groaned, pulling away. In a second, she clawed my Kurta off and pressed against me, sucking on my neck as I cupped her ass, squeezing it softly and firm.

I nibbled on her earlobe and sucking on it, whispered into her ear, "Your cunt tastes so good, Rhea. I wanna eat you out."

Rhea sighed into my hair and moaned as my hands explored her seam and massaged her folds from behind, "Mmm, baby. Eat my Pussy. Get on the bed, I'm gonna sit on your face."

I needed no more coaxing from my lover. I licked her cheek and sauntered to her bed, laying down on it with a pillow under my neck. She glided over and licked my body upwards from my navel, leaving hickies everywhere. I moaned when I felt her cup my bulge. The naughty minx had the audacity to squeeze it and giggle as I bucked my hips. She squeezed harder and let go as I moaned and clawed at the sheets. "Ugh, baby. Sit on my face already!"

Rhea leaned over me and slid her tongue into my mouth. I felt her breasts pressing on my chest as I sucked on her tongue. She sucked harder on my lips and slid her saliva into my mouth. I swallowed it and sighed, twirling her nipples softly. She moaned and fed me more saliva, my body was on fire. My cock pulsed in ecstatic agony, aching for release.

"Mmm, baby. I love having you under me like this. I get to feed you anything I want." She purred as she slid a nail over my bulge, grinning as it twitched and pulsed before continuing, "Don't you want to feed me, baby? Don't you want to shove -", she spanked my swollen cock under my clothes, " - this thick cock down my throat?" She bit her lip as I moaned and bucked my lips, an ache spreading through my abdomen. Such a tease.

Rhea leaned down and licked my lips slowly, coating them with her saliva before she pulled away, stroking my cheeks as she swung a leg over me and straddled my face. Rhea's pussy hovered over my face, glistening with her desire. Her hands found their way into my hair and slowly, she pressed down onto my face where my lips waited. I pressed a slow and wet kiss on her folds, breathing her scent in. Rhea sighed raggedly and began rocking her hips slowly, riding my face as she rubbed her slit wetly across my open lips.

"Ugh, baby. Fuck yeah. Suck on my pussy," she moaned. I slid my tongue along her slit, pushing it into her before closing my lips on her sex and sucking wetly. She moaned and bucked her hips harder, I cupped her ass while I sucked and gorged on her soaking pussy. Holding her in place, I nibbled slowly on her folds, biting so softly and tugging. Rhea whimpered and shook over me, cupping her breasts and squeezing at them while I massaged her ass.

"Oh, yeah. Baby, I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Do you want to eat my cum, baby?" She moaned as I swirled my wet tongue over her clit once. Her pussy was drenched, dripping wetness all over my face as I sucked and licked at her clit, holding her in place as she tried to get off of me before I made her cum. I dug my nails into Rhea's hips and pulled her onto my face, sucking on her clit wetly and hard. She moaned and writhed over me, pussy gushing, thighs squeezing my face in ecstasy. She moaned and quivered as I bit on her clit barely and tugged it, sucking harder on it. This sent Rhea over the edge and she orgasmed, shaking and jerking, her breasts heaving, her pussy gushed it's wetness into my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed.

She had her face in her hands as I kissed her sex slowly, cleaning the wetness off her folds and thighs. Rhea licked her lips and slid off my face, leaned down and sucked viciously on my lips.

"I take it you enjoyed that, Ma'am." I pressed my palm to Rhea's abdomen and slid it slowly up her belly. "You taste so fucking good."

"Mmm, I did. Did you, er, bite my clit at the end? After a point I was lost in the sauce." She slowly pulled at the thread holding my pajamas together.

"Mmhm, just a tiny nibble. You liked?"

"Oh baby, I fucking loved it. But I feel like I should return the favour." She tugged my pjs and boxers off, my cock springing up to attention.

"Oh?" I slid my thumb across her lips and she pressed it into her mouth. I felt Rhea's tongue wrap around it as she sucked wetly and slid her soft fingers around the shaft of my cock, stroking it softly. A few strokes and I was rock hard. Rhea felt this and looked into my eyes as she bit into my thumb and squeezed my cock. I moaned and throbbed, dripping precum.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna suck your brains out, naughty boy."

I watched her as I licked her saliva off my thumb, she leaned forward, her neck arching so hotly as she brought her face close to my twitching cock. She smiled and licked her lips slowly before sliding her tongue along the base of my shaft, and when she reached the head she sucked softly and pulled back with a wet kiss. My cock pulsed and dripped precum all over my abdomen as I moaned from the delicious attention.

Her hand cradled my balls and squeezed them gently as she traced every inch of my cock with her tongue, and when she reached the spot right underneath my head, she flicked her tongue at it over and over. I tugged on her hair and moaned, my cock sending waves of agonised ecstasy to my body. "Mmm, baby. Enough teasing? Shall I take you into my mouth, darling?" She asked as I panted her name.

"Ugh, Rhea. Please. Suck my cock. I need it. I need you."

She went on stroking me and leaned up for a wet kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth and leaving behind some saliva which I swallowed again. Slowly, still pumping my cock, she slid down my body again, purring and biting at my skin. "Your balls feel so heavy, my love. Haven't you cum in a while?" She gave them a hard squeeze and I squirmed in her grip, helpless and wanting to escape but also hoping she'd do it again. She did and continued, "Answer. When was the last time you had an orgasm?" I groaned and tugged at the sheets, my cock throbbing for release.

"It's been a week. I've been edging everyday for an hour. Please be gentle because I might blow my load right into your hand. Ugh. Slowly, Rhea. You'll make me cum, fuck!" I moaned as she tugged on my cock, and slid my foreskin back slowly and gently. My cock head glistened and she reached down and licked at it softly, curling her wet tongue around it in a delicious embrace. I was trying to focus on anything but the painful pleasure coming from her mouth on my cock but she was too beautiful. I looked into her eyes and got lost in them as she took my cock into her mouth, it disappeared inch by inch and when it was all in, she hollowed her cheeks and sucked on it. The pressure on my cock was unbelievable, I moaned and thrashed my legs, fighting a losing battle against my coming orgasm. And just like that, she slowly slid back, her lips moving wetly over my soft and sensitive skin and onto the bulging head. She slid her tongue all over my head again and grinned as she leaned back a bit, stroking me and looking into my eyes.

"Well? Do I still have it?"

I could only shudder and nod, stroking her cheek and then cupping a breast.

"Mmm, play with my nipple, sweetie." She took me into her mouth again as I brushed a thumb over her nipple over and over. Bobbing her head, she got more of my cock into her mouth with each pump, sending waves of pleasure thrumming though my abdomen and up my chest. Rhea took me deeper and deeper till all of my cock was inside her and my head touched the back of her throat. She held me like that and just as I was about to cum, I squeezed on her nipple and tugged it softly. She moaned and gagged on my cock, sliding it out of her mouth. The change was too much for me and I erupted in orgasm, moaning and tugging her nipple as I came and shot ropes of seed onto her cheek, lips and breasts, still stroking and coaxing every last bit of sperm out of me. It felt out of this world good. Rhea was grinning and massaging the cum glazed on her tits, sliding her tongue over her coated lips and tasting my seed. She swallowed and leaned down again to lick my sensitive cock head, massaging me with her tongue softly and wetly. The rest of my cock was coated with her saliva and it glistened like her breasts.

"Did you like that, my naughty lover? Did you like cumming all over my face? My tits?" She stroked my cock hard and continued, "Do you have it in you for another round, baby? I want you to pound my brains out."

"Ugh," I could only moan and buck my hips, fucking her slick fist on my cock as it pumped, pumped, pumped.

"We can take a breather, though. I want these filled up again before you cream my pussy," she said, cupping my balls and giving them a squeeze, licking my shaft once and continuing, "We can make out for a while, and you can tell me a story."

"I love the sound of that. C'mere."

The naughty minx trailed kisses over my body, licking my burning skin. Rhea then settled into my arms, her legs brushing against mine and though I'd just cum, the way my cock was rubbing against her mound was driving me crazy. But that could wait. It was make out time. She did that cute thing with her face again, squinting a bit and scrunching up her nose, when she saw my face.

"Okay, let's hear it. What did you just think about? I know it's goofy."

"I just thought, it's make out time. Coz you know, we're gonna make out."

And for some weird reason, this made her erupt in giggles and she leaned in, pressing her lips to mine and kissed me. It was so endearing and sweet, I started chuckling too as we made out, sucking on each other's lips as our hands roamed free on our bodies. Rhea slid her tongue into my mouth, swirled it around mine and guided mine into her mouth, sighing and groaning as I tugged softly at her nipples. She cupped my ass and gave it a spank, and this rocked my hips forward so my cock was brushing against her pussy now. And she was so fucking wet and hot. I could feel the heat coming off her sex on my cock and it traveled across my body, setting me on fire as we kissed and sucked on the other's lips.

"Uh uh uh, mister. You need to tell me a story first," she said as she leaned in and licked my cheek.

"Mmm, okay. What kind of story do you want?" I was massaging her ass and could feel my cock pressing between her cheeks from inside her thighs. I stroked myself on her pussy slowly as I spread her cheeks and rubbed at her asshole with her finger.

"Ugh, you naughty boy, rub my asshole more. I want a happy story about a princess who goes exploring the country side. But with ...," she licked my lips and sucked on them wetly, "A happy ending."

I leaned into her ear as I traced her asshole with my finger, my shaft pressing between her folds, "Once upon a time, in a valley that sat between two gorgeous mountains, not unlike your breasts, there lived a beautiful princess who looked, surprise surprise, exactly like you." I sucked on her earlobe and pressed on her asshole with my fingertip. Rhea moaned and I could feel her smile in the dark as she breathed raggedly.

"And the princess was fond of meeting this one boy who lived a few mountains away, and who would've thought it? These mountains looked like your breasts too. But it should be noted, he lived in the shade of two hills that rolled over a grassland, and these quaint plump hills, were just like your ass, baby." I cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them as I spread them softly apart. I don't know why whispering a story with sexualised hills into her ear was turning me on so much, but my cock was dripping precum again. I let a drop pool on my finger and rubbed it along her asshole and pressed harder this time, slowly entering her.

12