Sexy Story Time With Rhea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, baby. Mmmm, and then what happened? Also, I'm loving the anal play. Keep going."

"As most beautiful girls in stories are won't to do, she spent many a day with him. And before long, they decided to give dating a shot," my finger was sliding in and out of her asshole and her grip on it tightened and pulsed as I sucked on her earlobe and licked the inner curve of her ear. Rhea's hands were drawing patterns on my back and I realised she was writing her name on it with her fingertips. I continued, "They didn't really know what dating was, so they just sat under the gorgeous sky, clouds racing over them as they wrote their names in the soil and planted the seeds of their favourite flowers in the grooves they left behind."

Rhea leaned back a little and cupped my face in her hands, looking into my eyes as a sad smile tugged at her lips. I felt like she was trying to look straight into me, and I wanted to let her. The walls I had around myself seemed to vanish in that moment and I felt something so warm and fuzzy growing between us that I couldn't help but kiss her again. And again. And again.

"Shall I continue, baby?" I slid my finger out of her asshole and stroked her back warmly, decorating her neck with the softest kisses and licks. She sighed and rolled onto me, pushing her hips closer to mine, pressing down on my cock softly. I wanted nothing more than to be with her, inside her, at that moment.

"Go on, lover. This is so sweet. You're so sweet. You make me feel so special." She was grinding slowly on my cock now, her pussy had drenched it with her wetness. I slid my arms up her hips as she leaned down, breasts pressing onto my chest, lips inches from mine. Our breaths danced and escaped into the darkness of the room.

"The princess, quite fed up with the slow pace at which their relationship was progressing, demanded the boy, or rather boyfriend, kiss her. And so they kissed as the sun set on them and the moon rose to usher their love into the world," I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her nose with mine, "this is where you demand a kiss, baby."

Rhea giggled and bit my lower lip, and raised her hips as she pressed my swollen cock head to her pussy. She purred in a breathy sigh, "Oh my sweet, Prince. Won't you please kiss me?"

I think she realised what she said sounded infinitely cooler in her head but not so much when it came and burst out laughing. And then I burst out laughing and leaning up a bit, found her lips. We kissed slowly and wetly, giggling into each other's mouths. Rhea sucked on my tongue and leaned up, her folds pressed just on my cock head. "I think I'm falling in love with you again."

She sank down on me, her folds spreading as her sex took mine into her. She moaned and curled her fingers around mine, pressing lower and lower, sinking inch by inch onto my throbbing cock that was aflame with pleasure. Her words and her warmth filled me with desire that I didn't know I'd feel again, and so when she'd fully taken me into her, I squeezed her hands and whispered, "I never stopped."

Rhea guided my hands to her breasts and made me fondle them, sighing as she sank a little lower, my balls nestled against her seam. My fingers tugged lightly at her nipples as I moved my hips slowly, grinding inside her. She groaned, clenching and I almost orgasmed, moaning into her neck and sucking on it wetly.

"Ugh, baby. Your cock feels so good inside me," she leaned lower and sucked on my lips slowly as she raised her hips, her pussy sliding along my shaft and over my head so I was almost out of her again. My cockhead twitched and throbbed in her folds and she leaned back up, looking down at me as she bit her lip. "Mmm, I'm gonna fuck you now. And you, mister, are gonna breed me." She slowly slid her sex up and down on my cockhead and clenched over and over, soaking my cock with her wetness.

I cupped her hips and dug my nails into them. I wanted to flip her over and pound her so badly, but watching Rhea look down at me with such delicious lust was bringing out the sub that lay dormant in me. So I decided to play along, "Ugh, fuck. Breed you?"

Rhea slammed her hips down on me, breasts jiggling. I moaned as she engulfed my cock again, squeezing it so tightly. Her pussy was so wet and hot, I didn't know how long I'd hold on if she actually started bouncing on my dick. She licked her lips and guided one of my hands to her mouth. She held my gaze and raised her eyebrows, sucking slowly on my finger. She slid my finger out and swirled her tongue over it slowly, swaying her hips on me.

"Mmhm, you're gonna breed my pussy. I'm gonna make you paint my womb white," she trailed the fingers of her free hand down her belly button to over her abdomen, "Don't you want to fill me with your cum, baby? So it'll reach here?" She placed both my hands over her lower belly and slid up my cock again, moaning. "I want you to shoot your sperm deep inside me, and then, you're gonna fuck it deeper into me. And then, after you've creamed this soaking wet pussy with your baby batter, you're gonna kiss my abdomen and whisper a happy story to my womb." She made me massage her lower belly and cupped her breasts, "Don't you want to watch these gorgeous breasts swell with milk, baby? They're already so heavy, can you imagine if they got heavier? I'm gonna need some relieving. Maybe...," she tugged on her nipples and raised her hips, bouncing on my cock in slow full thrusts. "Maybe, ugh, maybe you can suck some milk from them. Would you like that, baby?"

Hearing Rhea speak such wickedly dirty and sexy things filled me with filthy delight. Her words wormed their way into my ears, down my spine and straight into my cock. She squeezed her tits and lifted her hips up and down, tugging and squeezing on my cock with her slick pussy. She moaned, slamming down roughly and grinding hard, kissing me wetly, her tongue tracing mine. I cupped her ass and squeezed her cheeks, bucking up into her from underneath. Her breasts were heavy on my chest as I pumped into her, my cock impaling her over and over, my balls slapping at her asshole. Her breath became ragged, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...Yes, baby...Just like that, I'm gonna cum oh fuck oh my fucking god. Pound my pussy harder!"

I sucked wetly on her lips and moaned into her mouth as my cock hammered away at her sex. She was so wet, it dripped down my balls and onto the bed. The sound of my cock slamming into her over and over echoed in the dark room, swirled with our moans and drifted out the window.

I held her face in my hands and licked her cheek, whispering into her ears, "Fuck. Baby, I'm gonna cum."

Rhea pressed down on my cock harder and rocked her hips in sync with my fucking, moaning louder and louder. Her pussy clenched viciously on my cock and she groaned into my ear, licking it.

"Ughhhhhh, cum in me. Fucking cum in me. Paint my pussy with your cum."

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her tight to me, breasts squashed on my chest and thrust deep inside her. She kissed me wetly and spiralled into an orgasm as I crumbled under mine. My cockhead rammed against her cervix, and she whimpered, biting on my lips. I sighed and groaned, shooting ropes of cum into her pussy, thrusting harder and pushing it deeper and deeper. I pressed my face into her neck and panted, cock pulsing deep inside her. She smelled so good, sweaty and just under the layer, something that drove me insane. I was still throbbing and pulsing, emptying my seed into her, when she pressed her lips to mine and sucked softly, sliding her tongue into my mouth. She was grinding so slowly on my cock.

"I think I'm going to faint, Rhea," I kissed her softly, sliding out of her slowly, and she moaned weakly. I massaged her back and planted little kisses all over her face. I felt my sperm drip out of her pussy and onto my cock. But I was too lost in her eyes, and wondering if what I saw in them was what I felt within myself.

"I love you, baby," she closed her eyes and kissed me slowly over and over, "You came so much. What the fuck. Ugh. I think I squirted on you."

"I love you so much. Mmm, that's okay, I love that too." I massaged her pussy softly and she bit my lip, whimpering. "At one point I was sure you were going to snap my cock off."

She giggled and rubbed her nose on mine, kissing it softly.

"Oh, also, it's a safe day today. I just got a little extra carried away and super kinky. If I was actually ovulating and you busted in me like that...," she sucked on my lips again, "I wouldn't mind."

"Mmm, naughty girl. I liked being slightly submissive with you. Maybe we can try again?" I patted her cheeks, "Lie down on your back, baby."

She smiled and rolled off, sighing and brushing her fingers through her wet hair. I patted my softening cock and whispered, "Good job, bud."

Rhea burst out laughing and pulled me in for another kiss. I felt her smile on my lips and licked her mouth. She sighed as I trailed kisses down her body, sucking on her nipples softly and wetly. I slid my tongue around her navel and sucked on it, trailing my tongue lower over her abdomen. I smiled and kissed it over and over, massaging her pussy gently. Rhea bit her lip and a moan escaped her lips.

"Your cum is gonna end up there, naughty boy," she brushed her hands through my hair and guided my lips over her abdomen. I sucked and kissed, slipping a finger into her. Aftercare was so much fun.

"Mmm," I bit her abdomen softly and left a hickey there, a reminder of tonight for when she looked in the mirror next, "I think I could get used to this."

"Oh, I can tell. Come cuddle with me, baby."

I crawled up the bed and pulled her into my arms. Rhea pressed her face into my neck and sighed sleepily. I nibbled on her ear as I felt my cock twitch and harden a little. I whispered into her ear and licked it.

"How about a little rest before round 2?"

"Mm, yes please. Just hold me close. I never want to leave again."

"Twins."

-x-

12