Sexy Sunday Morning

Story Info
A little adventure at the weekend.
2.3k words
4.33
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross dressing, chastity, self-bondage, lingerie, hosiery and heels.

I am over 18.

Based on events Sunday 26 February 2023

I was awake early for a Sunday. It was eight o'clock and sunshine was peering around the curtains brightening the room. I showered and performed my morning toilette. I laid out my clothing, shoes and other items for the morning's event. I was a little giddy with the anticipation. Seeing everything laid out waiting for me was thrilling.

I secured my cock and balls into my chastity cage. This new one was clear hard plastic resin and domed shaped. It wasn't cock shaped- it removed my masculinity completely. It was secured with two integrated locks. I usually tuck, but today I wanted some extra naughtiness. I glued my D cup silicon prosthetic breasts to my chest. I was my accustomed girl shape. I had bought steel cuffs at Christmas (I like to pretend they were a gift from a naughty elf) The oval steel rings are held in place with a small screw with a hex fitting, so no visible locks: it is a five piece set so ankles, wrists and neck. They are a tight fit, but very comfortable- I have worn them for several days and nights at a time, and they had the benefit of being smooth they don't get snagged on bedding or clothing.

I guided a well lubricated fat long butt plug into my love hole. I smiled as my sphincter welcomed and embraced it. It always makes me feel nicely full and it stimulates me as I walk. It has other interesting attributes, but I digress: I'll explain in due course.

I wrapped the black satin corset with white lace embellishments around my body: once clipped in place at the front I tugged on the laces feeling it squeeze my waist, raise my boobs and form around my hips. When it's fully closed it can reduce my waist by four inches. It might not sound a lot, but try it. The attached suspenders cried out for sheer black seamed stockings. I slowly drew the soft sheer transparent nylons over my smooth legs. I clipped them in place and then caressed my legs. Bliss!

I stepped into black satin panties with white lace positioning them over my dome secured genitals. With the new purchase I had a four layer net petticoat. Looking in my wardrobe mirror it looked like a wide ballet tutu skirt. Something to explore another time I thought with a smile. It was time for the main event- a black and white satin maid's dress. It wasn't cheap, but I had wanted one for so long. I had finally indulged. The waist was elasticated to fit perfectly over my hour glass figure, it had short puff sleeves with white lace, a high collar with more lace and a full skirt that would reach my knees, however with the petticoats it would be nearly horizontal. Every move would risk exposing stocking tops, suspenders and even a flash of my lacy knickers. I was leaking with the excitement. The dress has a zip from the waist to the neck, and here's the best bit- it has loops at the waist and neck so it can be locked on. I love that sound of a small padlock as it clicks: it's the sound of submission. My heart was racing now as I arranged the skirt of the dress. I tied the white satin and lace apron around my waist. I was so aroused: my love hole was manipulating my plug making me sigh with pleasure.

I added satin and lace cuffs to my wrists: they are lockable with small padlocks and have little bells. There is something very subservient about announcing your presence with little bells. I finally slipped my feet into five inch black patent Mary Jane heels. I added shoe locks around my ankles and beneath the shoe preventing me from removing them. I brushed my long blonde into a high pony tail and tied it with a black satin ribbon. I think I would need to buy a white lacy headband for next time.

I completed my transformation with makeup- foundation, grey eye shadow, mascara and bright red lip stick. I left my diamond stud earrings, but didn't add further jewellery. I descended the stairs, prepared coffee and warmed a croissant. I loaded the washing machine with my delicates from the week: bra, panties, suspender belts, chemises, French knickers, stockings and tights. I always put bras into a little mesh wash bag to prevent the little hooks being entangled in other delicate items, stockings and tights are treated the same way but in a separate bag. I pretended I was preparing the laundry for my Mistress. Any accidents with her lovely lingerie would result in punishments.

I sat at the kitchen table very aware of how voluminous my skirt was. I nibbled delicately on the croissant and drank my coffee. I wish I had someone to provide service to in real life. I tidied the kitchen revelling in the movement of my plug. The soft copious petticoat netting on my stockings and the subtle whisper of the satin felt exquisite.

I sat on the sofa in the lounge with my laptop. I logged into the world of Literotica hoping for someone to play with. Having joined the CD room I greeted everyone before looking down the list of users on line. I received several lovely greetings from ladies, but their interests were much the same as mine. We chatted and lamented the lack of dominants in the room. I explained that I was dressed as a French maid and was performing my Sunday chores giving rise to several delightful comments. One user wanted to know the full details of what I was wearing and I was only too happy to share. With no-one to give me suitable instruction I closed down and returned to my bedroom.

I removed the lacy wrist cuffs replacing them with thick black padded leather ones. I added the matching set to my ankles. Padlocks followed fortifying each buckle. I located my ring gag, padded blindfold, hog tie cross shaped strap, plug remote and a cock with a suction base. The ring gag would keep my mouth open while my 'Master' used me, I buckled it adding a lock to that too. The blindfold was positioned on my forehead, I clipped the four way hog strap to my ankles and left wrist. The cock was positioned on my wardrobe mirror at the correct height. I licked the end of the cock and took it into my mouth. I was turned on by watching my reflection, but I wanted to imagine serving my master.

I selected my preferred program on the butt plug remote. The butt plug can vibrate, thrust in and out and rotates elliptically: it hits all the spots and I love it.

I lowered the padded blindfold allowing my imagination to take over. I secured my remaining right wrist to the hog tie strap with the quick release spring clip.

Moving around to secure the strap I had temporarily lost track of the cock. I bumped my cheek into it. My lips located it and I took it into my mouth. I really needed someone to give me instructions, maybe next time I could record something and use ear plugs. For now I would have to imagine Master telling me to 'suck my cock like a good girl', and compliment me as 'such a good little sissy maid'. I have never mastered the deep throat technique unable to overcome the gag reflex, but I was happy to bob back and forth picturing a hunk of a man using my mouth for his pleasure. I was enjoying pleasing my 'Master' and my plug was relentless in its teasing of my p spot. With the combined fantasy and the effects of the butt plug I felt my climax detonate. My body shuddered, my wrists and ankles fought to break free, but couldn't. My cry of pleasure was muted by the cock still between my lips. A second shudder starting somewhere deep inside made me erupt into my cage. The sensation continued for what felt like almost a minute.

I pulled my lips from the cock, I sat back resting my bum on my ankles. The plug continued to thump against my p spot. I sat there in my self-induced darkness pretending my master was ravishing me. They say the brain is the greatest sex organ, I can't disagree! My cock was still static and not reacting, my love hole was stimulated, but it was the fantasy of having a man love me that did it for me. I grunted and moaned as a third orgasm crashed into me. My body felt like I had plummeted into a pool of warm water. Millions of nerve endings were shouting in glee.

I fought to free my right hand, the plug was sending me a little crazy and I needed the off button. I lifted my blindfold, located the remote eager to end the tantalizing torture. I wasn't quick enough as another climax took me leaving me panting and dizzy. I finally turned it off, but my love hole was pulsing to its own tune around the length of the deeply impaled plug. I removed the hog strap, crawling to the bed, moaning as the motions manipulated the plug. I found the bunch of keys. Carefully, slowly I removed the padlocks from my self-bondage. My jaw ached as a consequence of the large ring gag.

I wriggled from the dress and petticoats, before crawling to the bathroom to remove the butt plug and chastity cage. Once I was liberated I sat on the floor leaning against the bath for several minutes to recover from the intensity of the playtime. I smiled as I recalled my reflection in the mirror.

Once I had sufficiently recovered I returned to my bedroom, I removed the remainder of my restraints until naked except for the five silver oval rings. I dressed in black panties, bra, black tights and a blue dress. I made tea and reflected on the experience. Next time I would have to make a list of all the chores and only have play time once I had completed them. I was still feeling very horny, deciding that I needed some more bondage time.

I removed my clothes. I retrieved eight steel hoops with rubber lining from my secret chest. I secured them to my ankles, thighs, wrists and upper arms. Each of the hoops had punched holes to make them adjustable. The hole passes over a protruding rod, a capping disk is placed on top and are held in place with a padlock. I stepped into a chastity belt of the same design securing my cock and balls into the small domed shaped steel cup and easing the plug into my already mistreated hole. The steel straps met just below my belly button, another capping disk and another padlock retained it. I added the chains between waist and thigh cuffs. The bra was next and utilised the same fastening technology. I buckled my seven inch ballet heeled shoes with the two straps: one across the foot with the second around the ankle. I added the matching collar to the cuff set locking it in place. The percussion of locks clicking was a symphony in submission. A large red ball gag completed my preparation. I spread my arms and legs to the four corners daydreaming that my appendages were immobilised. I lay there for quite some time, I might have even dozed. The silver steel with black rubber linings were a contrast to my smooth pale skin. I liked how it looked.

I wiggled a little side to side feeling the plug stir. The plug was a small animal disturbed suddenly from sleep, surprised ready to take flight, burrowing deeper to getaway. Could my naughty love hole take another trip to the planet of orgasm? I sat up, knelt and sat back. My legs were folded underneath limiting movement; I used quick release clips to fasten ankles to thighs. I folded my arms behind my back and then lay backwards trapping my arms. It was a simple self-bondage technique that allowed body weight to prevent the movement of arms and legs. The yoga and ballet over the last two years had increased my flexibility, core strength and had toned my body. I surrendered, writhing my hips and waist to stimulate the plug.

The orgasm was slow to build, but increased as I imagined someone watching me from the corner of the room as I struggled against invisible bonds. The invented man was tall, broad, with big blue smiling eyes, short dark hair and day old stubble that would rasp against my face and body. He stood with his arms crossed watching. He had large firm, warm hands that would show me what he wanted. His cock was straining in his trousers enough that I could see the contours of his aroused state. I wanted him to mount me, fasten me to the bed and gently dominate me.

Bolts of lightning and torrents of colour assaulted my senses as I reached another lovely orgasm. I was shaking with the effort. It took me nearly thirty minutes to escape from the many bonds. I took another quick shower and removed the make-up. I changed clothes ready to go out. I chose black satin panties, matching bra, black opaque tights, a long sleeved body suit, skinny navy jeans, a red jumper and black flat boots. It is my hybrid wear when outside. It was time to head out for Sunday dinner with my Dad. As I walked the street I pondered what other people had been doing that morning. I sighed wondering if I would ever have someone to share my life with.