Sexy Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk about good timing! I'm absolutely ravenous so I bought a pizza for each of us." She put a slice of pizza on each plate. "I know this is awkward and we went too far. I couldn't help myself, it's been too long since I fucked a cock like yours." She paused. Letting her shocking words sink in. "Your mother is a slut I'm afraid, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you Mom," I said as I kissed her. "I enjoyed fucking you, too and I hope to do it again, but I think we should just rest tonight and see where we are tomorrow."

"Mom upstairs, horny slut downstairs. Does that work for you hon?"

"Yes, that works fine."

I woke up late in the morning and I found Mom pirouetting and singing in the kitchen while making bacon, eggs and coffee in her underwear. I admired the view for a while and then said 'Good morning! You seem unusually happy this morning."

She waltzed over with my food in hand, sat on my lap and kissed me full on the lips. "My lover made sweet love to me yesterday and satisfies me completely. My panties are getting wet just thinking of him."

My hand went under her top and felt her tit, she expressed her pleasure with a sharp intake of breath. My other hand felt her wetness thru the thin material. "He must be real good looking with a big dick."

"Oh, he is." She said as she felt the outline of my stiff cock. "His cock is perfect for me."

She kissed me again. "You finish eating. I have to go downstairs an do some things. Don't be too long!" She flounced away smiling and headed to the basement.

I took my time, cleaned my plate and finished my coffee. I knew Mom had two cups and was waiting for the liquid to work its way through her system. When I got downstairs I found Mom naked in the pillory, legs wide apart with the spreader, arms and head in place so I walked over and locked her in place.

"Please fuck me and make me cum." she begged.

I didn't, I had something else in mind. I caressed her ass and her tits, she sucked in her breath and whimpered when I touched her pussy. Her thighs were slick with juice so I rubbed her clit, making the juices run more.

"Please make me cum." She started begging as her hips humped my hand. I fingered her pussy and eyed the paddle on the wall. I took it down and whacked her across the ass as hard as I could.

"Oww!" she shrieked wiggling her butt. I went on, rubbing her clit and whacking her ass, not letting her get any satisfaction until she was begging me to cum.

"Please! Fuck me! Rub my pussy! I need to cum."

"What will you do to cum?"

"I'll suck your dick, I'll piss for you, I'll do anything, just let me cum!"

"Will you eat pussy?"

"Yes! Any pussy!"

"Will you lick Jill's snatch?"

"Yes! Yes! I'll lick her cunt! I'll tongue fuck her hole. I'll help you fuck her!" The imagery and my fingers brought on her orgasm as she stiffened, humped the air madly and kept repeating "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

I felt her squirting pee on my hand as she came hard her vaginal contractions forcing the urine to squirt hotly out of her urethra. I let her have a proper climax all the while frigging her cunt as she squirmed and whimpered. I pulled back and saw the little bullet hole of her backside that looked so inviting and vulnerable so I used her cunt juices to lube my cock and plunged it into her slick asshole as she gasped with the intrusion. I put my hand on her pussy and frigged her as I fucked her ass. I could tell by the way she wiggled and moaned that she was nearing orgasm so I continued rubbing her clit and asking her about Jill's pussy.

"You want to suck Jill's pussy? Make her cum?"

"Yes!" she screamed out "I want to taste her cunt!" with that she came again, wetting my hand with a squirt of piss. Her hole was tight and hot and I couldn't help giving her a sperm enema in a few short strokes. Afterwards I let her loose, pointed at my dirty cock and watched as she kneeled and sucked it clean without saying a word, cum dripping from her shithole.

"My God, that was so hot!" she exclaimed as her sucking made my cock hard again. "I can't believe you fucked my ass! Where would like to cum this time?"

"Your cunt." I said without hesitation. "I want to fuck your cunt."

She hopped on the padded table and spread her legs wide giving me a great view of her sopping slit and dripping asshole. My cock slid in with ease, I held it there. "I didn't know you were such a dirty slut, fucking your own son."

"You mother fucker. You enjoy fucking your mother."

I gave her a hard shove. "Yes I do and I'm gonna fill your pussy with cum."

"Do it! Fill me up with your hot cum."

My cock erupted as her cunt tightened around it and she orgasmed hard, humping helplessly. I emptied my balls into her hole, gasping with each spurt. I shrank out of her pussy quickly leaving a trail of white oozing from her snatch. She laid there for a few minutes as she recovered from her spend, adding her own juices to mine.

"I have to pee now." She told me matter of factly.

"Piss right there. I want to watch."

She spread her legs and help her cunt lips open as she started pissing, the yellow liquid streaming out of her urethra. "Can you see me pee? Are you watching? Look at my peephole, see how the pee spurts out?"

I watched intently as she stopped and started the flow and giving me an anatomy lesson with her running commentary, pointing out the different parts of her vagina. When she was done I knew more about a woman's pussy than most learn in a lifetime. Afterwards we both fell asleep and we woke it was time for dinner so we elected to go to a local place for a quick meal. She put on a very short dress and we strolled to the restaurant hand-in-hand like the lovers we were.

"Oh hello Mrs. Nelson! Hi Brian!" The waitress, a pretty girl who was in Jill's class, said. Suzanne was over our house often, studying with Jill. "How is Jill?"

"She's over her aunt's house. We're on a date." Mom told her with a big smile. "Brian is my date for tonight."

Suzanne smiled. "Oh, I see. Can I get you a drink?"

When she came back, Mom's skirt had ridden up clearly revealing her skimpy panties which Mom pulled aside to show her pussy. Suzanne couldn't help staring as I ran a finger over the lips.

"This is Brian's pussy," she whispered, "and he can do whatever he wants to it."

"R-really?" she stammered and gulped. A shiver ran through her as she was unable to contain her arousal, then she looked around, found no watching and lifted her skirt to show a clear wet spot on the crotch of her panties.

"You guys got me all excited! Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it."

"Stop by after work. See what we do."

"I can't, not tonight, not at all this week. Next week I'd love to see Jill and all of what you do."

When we got home we were both so excited that we stripped off our clothes and made mad passionate love and what would happen when Jill got home.

12