The Wedding Dress

Story Info
A son has sex with his mum on his wedding night.
14.2k words
4.72
78.2k
184

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains fictional characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities and are 18 years old or older. Please feel free to leave constructive feedback. All rights reserved.

Susan glared at her drunk and passed out Daughter in law. It was still early into the evening and the wedding had gone brilliantly to the point where most of the guests were inebriated and sat in groups discussing, laughing or arguing incomprehensibly.

"Give me a hand with her" announced Susan to her son. Daniel cuddled his wife, as she lay motionless in his arms having passed out from what was a very heavy few rounds of 'slammers'.

Daniel stood up, putting his neck under his wife Keira's arm while Susan did the same on the other side. Together they lifted her and with some effort, managed to get her to the Honeymoon suite of the hotel that Daniel was supposed to be sharing with his new wife.

In truth, both Daniel and Susan were a little miffed that Keira had got to this state so quickly, given the majority of guests were still partying and had some expectation of seeing the bride a bit more. But there seemed little that could be done other than to make her comfortable and safe on the bed.

"We can't leave her alone Mum" offered Daniel weakly, casting an eye over his sleeping wife.

Susan gave her son a light tap in response "Don't be daft -- you shouldn't have to miss out. Besides, I think I'm at the point now where if I drink anymore, I'll pass out too" she giggled.

Daniel looked at his Mum, as she struggled to stay upright and saw the truth of her words.

"To be honest though Mum, I really don't want to go back down there and have to explain things -- not yet anyroad".

Susan nodded "2 cups of coffee then, coming up" she announced walking across to the kettle. After putting the coffee in the cups, she turned to look at Keira, still prone on the bed.

"Oh god" she announced with some trepidation "We ... we need to get her dress off her. If she's sick on it -- it will stain"

Daniel stood up quickly, then realised it wasn't as important as he thought. "Yeah I guess we should" he mooted, as he loosened the top of the wedding dress.

Susan climbed onto the bed and prepared to roll Keira onto her tummy so they could undo the back of the dress. Keira roused briefly and rolled over and flung her arm around Susan, pinning her to the bed. Despite the predicament, Susan began laughing uncontrollably.

Seeing her situation, Daniel got his phone out and began taking pictures.

"Oh very funny Daniel" huffed Susan, trying to get out from underneath Keira's dead weight body. In doing so, the now loose wedding dress flopped open and one of Keira's bare breast landed full in the face of her Mother in law.

There was asound from Daniel's phone as he continued to take pictures. However, Susan grew increasingly annoyed as her attempts to get up were not working

"Daniel?" she called out in frustration.

Susan's face was now pressed up again and Keira's breast and the contact seemed to have immediately tickled Keira's nipple enough for it to start perking out.

"Oh look, Mum is licking Keira's nipple and it's gone hard" called Daniel in a jokingly excited tone, his camera still clicking away.

In response, Susan grabbed the breast and moved it away -- eliciting a low moan from Keira as she did so.

"Oh Grow up" she called to her son, finally getting out from under her daughter in law's body.

Susan drew the zipper of the wedding dress down and then pulled it gently down Keira's body. Susan gazed at her daughter in law's back -- such smooth skin, so soft to touch she mused, remembering back to when she was 23 yrs old and had an equally sexy body. With the dress now around her hips, Susan rolled Keira back onto her back and watched in amazement as her firm tits wobbled slightly but remained so firm.

Keira's tummy was equally flat and her skin was soft. Susan blushed slightly -- aware that she was drawn to a desire for her daughter in law's alluring body. Susan sat astride Keira's legs and went to pull the dress down Keira's legs unaware that it was caught on the bedding. As Susan pulled, the unexpected resistance caused Susan to lose her balance and fall forward -- her face now landing right in between Keira's tits. Daniel gave a hoot of joy and again began taking pictures.

This time Susan took her time in extricating herself. She placed a hand on each breast and gave them a small squeeze, using her thumb to casually flick the nipples until they became erect. With her mouth in the valley between her daughter in law' tits -- she gave one nipple a gentle lick as she lifted her head.

"Oh shit -- you took a pic of that?" asked Susan, sounding a bit horrified. "Look I ... I can ..."

Daniel smiled at his Mum "Relax mum -- just a bit of fun, something to tease Keira with when she's sober. You know what she's like for winding me up."

Susan went to speak when a low lusty groan from Keira stopped her.

"Don't stop" muttered Keira, as her head moved a little from side to side.

Susan was transfixed, and Daniel realised it.

"Don't worry Mum, it's just a bit of fun" he reassured her once more.

In response, Susan huffed and began to pull the rest of the wedding dress down Keira's legs until it was completely off and Keira was laid there in just her knickers, stockings and suspender belt. Despite herself, Susan gave an inward gasp at the sheer sexiness of her daughter in law.

"We should take her stockings off" said Daniel, his excitement clear in his voice as he considered the pictures he would take.

Susan began un-popping the stockings as Daniel continued to click away.

"Are you going to take pictures of everything" asked Susan with a little chuckle.

"I'll video it" said Daniel with a new found exuberance. "Just go slowly mum" he offered as advice.

Susan glared at her son, in response but said nothing. Susan began by rolling down the stocking of Keira's left leg, lowly pulling down the gossamer garment until she could take it off her foot. Then she began with the other leg, leaning in a little closer than she needed to as she found her gaze continuously wandering to Keira's white knickers.

Once done, Susan looked up and with a hint of guilt added

"We ... umm... I think I should remove her ... umm... her knickers too. What do you think?"

It was a daft question, Daniel smiled and nodded whilst continuing to film the entire scene.

This time, Susan blushed fully -- unable to believe she was removing her daughter in law's knickers and also that she was getting a little turned on by it. Her mind whirled and she chastised herself, telling herself to stop. She was about to pull the knickers down when Daniel coughed.

"Err Mum, hold on. Before you ... ummm ... could you just like ... umm ... put your fingers under the panties as if you're ummm ... you know ... rubbing her..." he let the rest of the sentence go.

"Daniel" announced Susan sharply. "I don't think that's very appropriate for me to do."

But Susan saw the desire on Daniel's face. Whatever he had planned for Keira -- she just hoped it wouldn't backfire.

"All right -- but that's it." she concluded. However, Susan was not ready for the affect that this act was to have on her.

Straightening her fingers she slowly slid them under the hem of her daughter in law's knickers and began to rub gently. In response, Keira gave a loud low moan of approval.

"Mmmmm yeah yeah there" cooed Keira drunkenly and almost incoherently.

Susan almost recoiled and pulled her fingers away, but one of Keira's hands flopped over on top of Susan's and so she left it there. It didn't take much rubbing for Keira's body to start responding despite the alcohol. Susan was hardly able to believe how wet Keira was getting, and so quickly. Without fully understanding why, Susan used her other hand to pull the panties down and now left Keira's pussy totally exposed to Daniel's camera.

In response, Daniel seemed to zoom in on Keira's pussy -- his face a picture of pure lust and excitement. But even he could not have been prepared or expected what Susan did next.

Susan was transfixed, as she watched Keira's pussy gush with wanton desire and pussy juice.

"Mmmm I bet it tastes nice" she whispered under her breath. At least -- she thought it was under her breath, but it was loud enough for Daniel to hear it.

Without bidding, Susan dropped her mouth onto the gushing hole and began to lick -- totally uncaring of the repercussions, it seemed. But at the last moment, she paused and looked over at her son.

"You promise me, only Keira's going to see this?" she said firmly, giving Daniel a look of 'don't you dare lie to me'.

Daniel stammered in response, quite unable to believe that his Mum was actually doing this.

"Umm.. ye ... yeah Mum. Honest. It's just to wind Keira up."

It wasn't exactly a binding and resolute promise but it seemed good enough for Susan, who smiled and dropped her mouth onto Keira's pussy and began to lick avidly. Susan was gladdened to realise that her daughter in law's pussy did in fact taste as good as it looked. With one finger still strumming Keira's little nub, Susan's mouth and tongue went to work on Keira's pussy in earnest.

Keira gave a huge moan of approval and lurched, arching her back as she did so. The action jolted Susan and she immediately lifted her head in realisation of what she was doing. A wave of disgust and shame washed over her, how could she have sone this to her daughter in law she chided herself, blushing deeply with guilt as she did so.

"OK. That's enough" announced Susan flatly, "help me get her into bed." It was tone that told Daniel it wasn't inviting a discussion on the matter.

With Keira now tucked up and resting, Susan turned her on her side and placed the waste paper bin next to her. Seeing Daniel's confusion Susan added

"In case she's sick. We can't leave her alone -- you go back down to the party" she offered wanly.

Daniel shook his head in response.

"Nah. I'm done with the party, and to be honest -- my place is with my wife, in sickness and in health and all that." he laughed.

Susan smiled at him, proud that he was showing some signs of maturity.

"Well, I might as well keep you company then -- I'm not going back down there." she chuckled realising the double meaning in her words.

"Well" said Daniel walking over to the mini-bar, "... at least we can have a little glass of bubbly yeah?" he asked picking up the 2 glasses.

Susan mumbled and nodded as she arranged herself on the bed next to Keira, who was now snoring slightly. As Daniel poured the drink, Susan glanced over and realised that the wedding dress was on the floor.

"We should really hang this up" she announced, "...we don't want it creased".

Daniel brought the drinks over and then glanced over at the dress.

"Yeah, it cost enough -- I guess we should."

Susan looked over wistfully as Daniel lifted it up. "You know -- I always wanted to try on a wedding dress" she added with a wry smile.

Daniel's head spun round "What? You mean ... what did you wear for your ..." he began.

In response, Susan's face grew a little taunt "Your miserable skin flint of a father had me wear a cheap cream dress from Peacocks -- cost about £39 as I recall" she added ruefully. "And I've never really had the opportunity since ..." she said as an afterthought.

His eyes widening Daniel expressed his incredulity "You mean you've never ... oh god Mum, you have to ... you won't get a better chance ... and ... and Keira won't mind".

Susan's mind reeled, thinking and considering the offer. Could she really? Her mind fought with the implications, but in the end it dawned on her that her son was correct -- she would never get a better chance.

"You're about the same height" offered Daniel in encouragement " ... and apart from ... umm ... the top bit ... you are about the same size" he blushed realising that he had practically told his Mum she had large tits.

It was true, at 36EE Susan's breast were larger than most and much bigger than the 34C cups that the dress had been designed for. Nevertheless, Susan didn't take much more encouragement. "You're sure she won't mind" asked Susan getting off the bed and taking the dress enthusiastically, before heading to the bathroom without waiting for Daniel to answer.

In her excitement, Susan did not close the door, and Daniel was about to mention it when he realised that -- in the bedroom mirror he could see clearly into the bathroom. He knew he should have said something, told his Mum to close the door or at least look away. But something kept nagging him to keep his gaze on the image of his mother in the mirror.

Susan's back was turned toward him but he could see clearly as she reached back and undid her own dress, pulling the zip down and stepping out of it. She was stood there now, in just her Bra and panties and to his own guilt and shame, Daniel was getting excited. In an attempt to downplay the situation, and his own guilt - he reminded himself that it was no difference to when they had been on holiday the year before and he had seen his mum in a bikini.

Daniel's mouth dropped however, when he saw Susan undo her bra and her large breast flopped out. Thanks to further reflections from the mirror in the bathroom, Daniel was able to get an almost 3D view of his Mum's breasts. Again, he warned himself that he should stop looking, that he should look away or move his chair. But Daniel did none of those things, transfixed as he was to the sight of his sexy mother undressing in the bathroom.

Susan pursed her lips, and glanced over at the wedding dress that was now draped over the side of the bath. Knowing she would not be able to fully fit into it -- she had decided to remove her bra and was now debating whether she needed to remove her knickers too -- and put Keira's on, being as they were white and hers were black. A small tingle ran through her, at the thought of wearing her daughter in law's dirty knickers and Susan was quite surprised at how excited it made her field.

She thought for a moment then piped up "Uh Danny ... could you pass me ... ummm... Keira's stockings and ... umm ... the rest of the stuff" she offered calmly, deliberately not mentioning the knickers by name.

This sudden request caught Daniel out and he again blushed profusely. "Ah ... yeah ... yeah sure Mum" he replied, standing up and picking the items off the floor next to the bed. As he got to the door way of the bathroom, he made a small attempt to avert his eyes, as Susan -- still with her back to him, turned and reached out one hand to accept the items of underwear.

Part of her knew she should ask Daniel to leave and close the door, but a wicked voice in her mind told her to just enjoy the harmless flirting. "Ah. Don't go anywhere" offered Susan, realising the implications of her words. "I think I'm going to need help getting the dress over my head."

Daniel stopped in his tracks, his face caught between blind excitement and utter embarrassment.

"He's seen me on the beach often enough" Susan told herself as she considered her own embarrassment at allowing her son to see her like this. But again, a small tingle of excitement ran through her at the thought and she quickly tried to push it out of her mind.

"He's not going to get excited seeing me, when he's got a lovely young wife on the bed" Susan tried to tell herself in mitigation. Even so, she could not resist wiggling her arse slightly as she deliberately bent down further than she needed to, to pick up the suspender belt and panties, then slipped them both up her legs. Susan was careful not to rush things, she told herself it was to make sure things didn't snag but deep down, Susan Hamilton knew she was really putting on a show for her own son.

When she had bent down, she had surreptitiously given Daniel a slight glimpse of her hairy pussy and this act had sent a warm shiver through her body. Part of her mind was shouting at her, calling herself all kinds of terrible names and reminding her that this was her son, and that what she was doing was disgusting, indecent and despicable.

Susan grunted at herself "It's nothing he hasn't seen before" she told herself to try and calm the voices in her head shouting at her to stop. Even as she did so, she reached down again, spreading her legs slightly wider 'for balance' she told herself with a chuckle.

The sight of his Mum's pussy now more or less completely exposed, almost blew Daniel's mind and he gasped inwardly. He knew he shouldn't be looking, knew that he should turn around and look the other way but he just couldn't. Voices screamed at him, inwardly bombarding himself with feelings of guilt and shame.

Standing up straight, and with stockings in hand Susan now agonised about the situation. Yes, it had all been a bit of innocent fun, a little flirting with her son and all quite funny. But now she realised that to put the stockings on, she would need to put a foot on the bath and that that in turn would completely expose her tits and her pussy to Daniel's sight. It was all very well doing it clandestinely but to do it deliberately would surely be stepping over the line.

"Umm you ... errr ... might want to look away for this bit" offered Susan, cursing the slight disappointment in her own voice.

Daniel snapped out of his reverie "Uh ... oh yes sure ... of course" he mumbled, unsure of what he was meant to do until Susan used her fingers to indicate a swivel. Because of his hesitancy, Susan looked down -- unsure why her eye had been drawn to it. But sure enough, her son had an erection.

Daniel promptly obliged and turned to face the bedroom, and looking at his new wife still asleep on the bed. Inwardly he cursed himself for his own bravado. He had taken 2 Viagra tablets earlier in the evening, in an attempt to not let himself or his new wife down when it came to the wedding night. Now that decision was coming home to roost.

"Why the hell has he got an erection" Susan quizzed herself "I'm ... I'm his Mum ... and I'm hardly going to be sexually attractive to him, he's got a gorgeous wife out there." Susan hesitated, it was true -- Keira was attractive, vivacious and very sexy but she was also drunk and comatosed. That seemed to partly answer her question, but still something nagged at her in the back of her mind -- something she was unable, or unwilling to admit to herself.

Quickly lifting one foot onto the bath she gathered up the stocking, placed it over her foot and then rolled it up her leg. Susan shivered, not quite expecting the tingle of pleasure it gave her as she felt the nylon against her bare thigh. She swiftly did the same with the other leg then, on a while placed her hands on her pussy. She was wet.

Susan was horrified, "No, No ... I ... I can't be ... I mustn't be ... oh god he's my fucking son" she ranted to herself, for the first time understanding the ramifications of the situation.

"It was just a bit of fun, a bit of fun" she mooted to herself disconsolately. She had flashed her body at her own son, and he had got excited about it. It was so wrong on so many different levels she told herself in a litany of supplication as she considered what to do next.

In the meantime Daniel's head and heart was racing. He had a hard on, there was no denying it and he fought to understand it. "It must be the Viagra" he told himself, "I mean ... she's my MOTHER" he cursed as he said it and his cock twitched once more.

Susan stood up and coughed hard, before turning her back to her son and announcing "OK let's just get this dress on -- you can take a picture and then I'll take it off again" she added trying to sound as matter of fact as she could. However, if Susan thought that getting the dress on was going to be easy, she was truly mistaken.