Sexy Teacher and Naughty Students

Story Info
Graduated high school boys date their former teacher.
5.7k words
4.47
25.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was the one who noticed her in the supermarket. It was really just a market, the largest the village had. She was petite, wearing sunglasses, and had a kerchief over her hair, like the stereotype of the movie star trying to stay incognito, except that rather than a pricy raincoat, she was wearing an oversized ragged sweatshirt and jeans over her slim form.

"Will, do you think that's Miss Murphy?" he whispered to his friend. "Over by the apple bin?"

"No way," Will whispered back. "She's like, left the country or something." Then she bent over, and both knew it was. "Oh man, that's definitely Miss Murphy's ass."

Both stood in quiet awe as their former teacher straightened up, and looked back at them across the store, noticing them staring at her. She dropped her shopping basket and ran out. They saw her small red compact car quickly drive away.

It was hours later that the teens finally found the same car in the dirt driveway of what must have been the last of the several dozen summer houses outside of the fishing village. The neat red compact looked out of place among the scraggly woods and the rundown cottage's peeling paint.

They looked at each other, and got out of Will's old beater. Now that car looked as if it fit the surroundings. Jay carried one paper bag of groceries in each muscular arm, while Will knocked on the door. There was no response for a while, and Will knocked again, as Jay called, "Miss Murphy?" They were almost willing to give up and leave the groceries outside, until there were footsteps, the door hardware clanked, and it opened a small crack, restrained by the chain.

She had kept the sunglasses on, but taken off the kerchief, and her red curls fell down to her shoulders. "What do you want?" she said through the crack allowed by the door chain. She had to look up, because she was petite, and they were both tall.

"We just... brought your groceries," Jay said. "Yeah, we're sorry we startled you." Will said. "We didn't mean to. We're Will Aaronsen and Jay Petty, we had you for English last year."

"I know who you are," Miss Murphy said. "Did you follow me here, from the city?"

"No, no, we're not stalkers!" Will reassured her. "We were just here, you know, for the summer. On break. Before college."

"Yeah," Jay said, "my folks own a summer house here, and we come out here every year. Fishing, hiking. Left us alone here now that we're grown, gives them some time to themselves. We didn't know you'd be here, we've never seen you. We were real surprised. Almost as surprised as you were, I guess."

"We thought you'd want your groceries," Will said. "We got everything you had and a few other things that you might have gotten if we hadn't startled you."

"Thank you, that was kind of you," Miss Murphy said.

There was silence.

"Look, we'll just go," Will said. "We heard about what happened. It was a real shame, you didn't deserve that. But I don't think anyone else here knows, it really wasn't that big news outside the school district. You can have your break too. I guess you need one. I mean, if you want."

Jay put down the paper bags, and Will closed the screen door. The two turned away to leave. Miss Murphy watched Jay's broad back and shoulders, Will's slim waist, and each of their butts in their tight jeans. She had to suppress a start as Jay turned back.

"It's just, Everett Jennings, he was a real lucky bastard, you know?"

"Yeah," Will said. "Every last guy in school is wishing he was him."

Miss Murphy gave a bitter laugh. "That's not what the school board said."

"Oh, that was the girls," Will said, "they were jealous. They said we didn't pay enough attention to them, when you were, you know, up at the blackboard. And they didn't like how the guys took turns, you know, to stay after school, for special help. Just one on one."

"I suspected as much," Miss Murphy said. "It was rather cute, actually."

"I'll bet it was one of the girls that told," Will said.

"Anyway," Jay said. "We're like, eighteen now, you know? Both of us. So, you know. Legal. And you're not our teacher any more. So, we were thinking, if you'd like to, you know, go out on a date with us, we'd be more than willing."

"Date?" Miss Murphy said. "Both of you?"

"He means," Will said, panicked, "we could show you around, since you're new to the area and all! The best spots, for fishing and whatever...?"

"Yeah, date," Jay said. "Just him or just me, or both of us together, your choice. We're adults now, not like Everett Jennings. We've been with women and everything. We're going to college next fall. We don't like, kiss and tell."

"If you want, that is," Will clarified. "This isn't like, 'date us or else', you know? We won't tell anyone either way ..."

The teens could not see Miss Murphy's expression through the crack of the door, and behind her sunglasses.

"Maybe we should just go," Will said, to break the silence. But then Miss Murphy laughed.

"I'm not going to be anyone's teacher any more," she said. "And you were nice bringing the groceries. Why not? It's a date. Show up here at eight, both of you. Now go, I have to get ready."

They went.

"What the fuck are you doing in the bathroom?" Jay demanded, back in his parents' summer house.

"Jacking off!" Will said. "You should too. Otherwise you will have the biggest boner of all time. After all, this is Miss Murphy - a real date with Miss Murphy! You don't want to walk like you're a camera tripod or something. You'll break your dick off."

"But what if she wants to - you know - do it? I'm totally taking condoms."

"First, she won't. Get real. She's just being nice because we brought her groceries. And second, man, I'm taking them too. If she wants me hard, I will be fucking hard, no matter how many times I've jacked off. And if I've come already, I'll last longer! Now shut up and go away, jack off or not, your choice, I'm going to think of that ass. Mmm, that ass. Oh. Oh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uhhhh! Aaahhh!"

Eight o'clock came too.

Will was wearing a light checked buttoned shirt tucked neatly into his slacks. He actually brought a tie, but took it off and crumpled it into his pocket when Jay laughed at him. Jay had changed into a clean t-shirt (with a collar; Will had insisted) and jeans. Both had made their best effort to clean out the junk inside Will's old car.

"But dude," Jay had said, "if she wants a nice car we'll need to go in hers."

They knocked on the door of Miss Murphy's house on the stroke of eight. She pulled open the door and stood by the side of the doorway. She had taken off the sunglasses, and changed from ragged sweatshirt and jeans into a white blouse and grey pencil skirt, with elegant heels. Her hair was up, and she had dangling silver earrings.

Will matched her gesture, holding the screen door open inviting her out. "Lady's choice!" he said. "We thought it would be a little late for fishing or hiking, but the diner has a special on clamcakes, and a great blueberry pie, or if you're not hungry, there is a movie theater over at the next town."

"The theater stays open until midnight. So we can even do both if you like," said Jay.

"Dinner and a movie," she said. "That's nice. But I'm not actually up for going out. We'll be staying in. You said you were adults, after all?"

Will and Jay looked at each other, then filed in.

The entrance door opened into the main room of the cottage, a combination kitchen, living, and dining room, with a bare wooden floor. One door led to a bathroom, and stairs to bedrooms above. Miss Murphy had arranged eight chairs in four rows filling the space, awkwardly facing one side of the table, which was also wooden and bare except for a metal bowl with three apples. "We will be putting on a play," she said. "I couldn't move the big table by myself; could you strong boys lift and carry it back up against that wall there? Then sit on the chairs, and I'll be right out."

Aften Will and Jay had carried the table against the wall, carefully balancing so the bowl of apples didn't slide off, they found that the front two chairs each had a notepad and pencil. They sat down, and picked up the notepads, puzzled.

Miss Murphy came out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of reading glasses pushed down to the end of her nose so she looked over them, and a pen behind her ear. "I found these in a drawer," she said. But the teens were more interested in her skirt, which she had rolled up at the waist until its bottom edge barely brushed the top of her gray thigh high stockings, and her white blouse, which she had unbuttoned to the top edge of a black lace bra. She had never dressed like this in class - and did her breasts get bigger? Her taut bottom had always been the focus of the teens' fantasies, but now her breasts seemed to have doubled in size and to be bursting out of her blouse.

"Our play is called 'Sexy Teacher and the Naughty Students'," Miss Murphy said. "Guess who is playing whom?" She hopped on the edge of the table and crossed her legs. The skirt rode up even further, exposing inches of bare flesh above the stockings. She plucked an apple from the metal bowl, and licked it. The teens were speechless. She looked at them over the top of her glasses and grinned.

"Yes, you are the naughty students," Miss Murphy said. "Naughty students write lines. Take your notepads and write, ten times, how naughty you were and how you should not do it again. Improvise. The most creative lines will get a prize."

She opened her mouth wide and sank her teeth into the shiny red apple. She didn't bring her teeth together but pulled them out and looked at the bite marks, oozing juice. Then she looked back at the teens who were sitting motionless, dumbfounded.

"Ah, I see you need more inspiration," she said. She threw the pen to the floor, and hopped down after it. "Oh, I seem to have dropped my pen," she said. She bent at the waist, with her legs straight and spread, and reached down to the pen, her skirt hiking all the way over her ass, exposing that she was wearing a black lace thong between her taut buttocks. She remained bent down for several seconds, then straightened, and smiled at the teens. Will was writing furiously, while Jay kept staring, his mouth fallen open, and using his notepad to try to hide an obvious huge erection.

"You should write, Jay, dear," Miss Murphy said. "What should a naughty student not do?"

She examined the pen. "Use your imagination. Let it ...," she licked the pen, "... flow!"

Jay tried to write, but his erection was getting in the way, balancing his notepad on his lap was impossible.

"Done!" Will exclaimed. Miss Murphy smiled at him, and sauntered over, swaying her hips.

"Let me see. Oh, that's very good: 'I shall not stare at teacher's plump, juicy, delicious ass.' Rich adjectives and correct use of shall. Jay, are you done yet? No? Then Will wins the prize."

She faced away from Will, placed his notebook and pencil on the floor, and flattened her hands on top of them. She was bent straight-legged again, her skirt riding all the way up to her waist, and the thong exposing her butt cheeks completely.

"You like my ass, I gather?"

"Yes... Miss..." Will swallowed.

"Well, then, do something about it," she said. "Remember, 'you shall not stare'. Is it really plump, juicy, and delicious? Investigate!"

Will reached forward and touched Miss Murphy's butt cheeks gingerly with both hands. She rotated her ass under his touch. He grew bolder and began petting. She purred and pushed back into his grasp. He hooked his fingers into her thong and pulled it down. She purred louder, and pushed her ass back, past his hands, into his face. He first kissed her ass, then spread her buttocks and started to lick between them. She gasped as he licked her asshole, then as he made his way down to her pussy, started to moan.

"Oh, fuck!" Jay said, and dropped his notebook and pencil to the floor. He had given up the struggle to write something; his erection had grown so hard it was actively painful, and he was trying to open his jeans to release it.

"Mmm," Miss Murphy said, between moans. "Let me help you with that." She rotated, keeping her ass firmly in Will's face, but walking her hands around the floor and up Jay's legs. Jay's eyes went wide as he stared at her so close to him, and gasped as her hands reached his crotch. She smiled at him briefly, and looked down to his pants. "Mmm, that is a big one. Ohh."

Jay had unbuttoned the top of his pants, but his fly was stuck, due to the pressure of his cock tenting the tight jeans, and it was too painful to force the zipper down. Miss Murphy was merciless. She jerked down hard on the zipper, opening it, and releasing Jay's penis, which sprang out of the jeans, the tip coming out of his underwear, and spurted semen over his t-shirt, her hands, his underwear, and his jeans.

"Oh, fuck!" Jay cried out loudly. "I am so sorry!" He was red from embarrassment.

"Oh, don't be sorry, dear," Miss Murphy said. "That is the goal of this exercise, after all." She licked her lip where one tiny drop of semen had landed.

"In fact, I think I'm going to come too, that seemed great fun," she said. "Will, dear, you can put your fingers inside, I should be moist enough you can get a couple of them in. That's it. Deeper. Feel around, find the ridged area, rub it gently. Ah, yes, that's right, that's good. Change it up. Yes, you have two hands, you can pet my mound with one while you're thrusting with the other. Don't rub the clitoris so hard just yet, I'll tell you when. Jay, dear, don't just sit there, you can lick my hands, that you got so messy, get them nice and clean. Suck my fingers. I can stroke your cock, get them messy again, then you can clean them. Yes. Oh, Will, you do like my ass, don't you? Licking my anus while you use your hands on my vagina, that is creative. I like it! Yes! Oh yes! You can rub the clit now! Yes! Jay, suck! Will, lick! Yes! Ah! Yes! Ah! Ahh! Aaaahhhh!"

She collapsed her head and shoulders onto Jay's lap, breathing hard, while Will steadied her legs, keeping her from falling. When she got her breath, Miss Murphy turned her head back towards Will. "Good job, Will! I really enjoyed that. You must want to come as well, and I'm very ready for you. Do you have a condom?"

"Yes!" Will fumbled with his jeans, trying to take them off, and the condoms out of his back pocket at the same time.

Miss Murphy turned back towards Jay. "Meanwhile, Jay, get your shirt and pants off as well, they are quite wet. Let's make it a contest. Who can strip first? I'll get my skirt off, it's not doing anything..."

Will won, he was naked and wearing a condom before Jay could get his clothes off. Miss Murphy had removed her skirt and blouse, and undid her curly red hair so it fell around her shoulders again, but after thinking about it, left on her high heeled shoes, and her black lace bra.

"I forfeit," she said. "You're both so tall that I want my heels; and I think you like what this brassiere does to my breasts, yes? Padding is wonderful. Here, let me just do this." She pulled down the lace edges of each bra cup, so the nipple of each breast came out. She licked her fingers and rubbed each nipple in turn.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes," and "Oh, God, yes," were the answers.

"So, Will, how do you want me?" Miss Murphy asked, moving over to the teen, and putting her arms on his shoulders. "From the front?" She rubbed her breasts and body against his naked form. "Or back?" She turned away and rubbed her back and ass against him. Will gasped and pressed his cock against her ass. He cupped her breasts from behind, touching her hard nipples. She purred, and turned her head over her shoulder towards him. They kissed, tongues dueling in wet mouths. When they broke, she said, "Yes, keeping the heels on was the right choice. I couldn't kiss you like this otherwise. Your choice, sir?"

"From the back, please," Will said.

"Mmm, sounds nice." She pushed him down onto the chair, and reached between her legs to hold his cock. She spread her legs, aimed his cock into her pussy, and sat down upon it carefully, sighing softly. Will gasped. She moved up and down, slowly sliding her pussy along the length of Will's shaft. He moaned and held her breasts again. She purred.

"Faster, please," Will said. She smiled, and increased the pace at which she moved up and down only a little, enjoying torturing him. He roared from frustration, thrust into her fast and hard from below. She gasped and bounced on his cock, but after a few strokes, he tired of lifting both their body weights from their seated position, and sat back down underneath her. She turned, smiling, kissed him deeply, then resumed her leisurely fucking.

Jay had gotten all his clothes off and was trying to get a condom onto his soft cock. It wasn't working, so he gave up, and sat back down on his chair, watching the others fuck, and rubbing his cock to try to get an erection. Miss Murphy looked at him as she rose and descended.

"Mmm. Jay, let me help you with that," Miss Murphy said. "Your penis is quite the monster when it's hard, I'd love to see it again, up close. Will, do you mind if we stand?"

"Please!" Will said.

Miss Murphy stood and bent forward again, legs straight and spread, her forearms on Jay's lap. "Hold my hair back, Jay, there's a dear," she said. He obeyed. She picked Jay's soft cock up with her fingers, then licked it, first lightly, then along its full length, then all around the head, then sucked it into her mouth, humming as she bobbed her own head to move her lips along its length.

Will aimed his cock at her pussy with one hand, and steadied her hips with the other. He penetrated her slowly, and she hummed appreciatively around Jay's cock. Will gripped her hips and pushed into her at a medium rate once or twice to find his stroke, then accelerated. "Ah, yes!" he cried out. He pistoned into her hard and fast, as he wanted to all this time. "Fuck, yes!" he yelled. "Fuck!"

Miss Murphy let out little cries and moans as he pounded her, and let Jay's cock out of her mouth.

"Oh, don't stop," Jay said. "That felt so good!"

"Ah! Sorry, but! Ah! Ah! I'm afraid! Uh! Uh! I'll! Ah! Uh! Bite it off!" she said between Will's thrusts. As compensation, she jerked Jay's cock, now mostly hard and wet with her saliva, up and down with one hand, while holding her balance with the other.

"Ah God fuck yes!" Will said and thrust into her pussy as deep as he could. She rocked back towards him, nearly coming to standing, and letting go of Jay's cock, and if Jay hadn't caught her arms both might have fallen over. Will's cock spurted inside her. The condom held.

"You are certainly energetic, aren't you?" Miss Murphy said, looking back at him, smiling. "Wait, you need to hold on to the condom as you pull out."

"Did you come?" Will asked, catching his breath.

"No, dear," she said. "I like it slower. But it was very nice. It's all fair, we came once each, we're even."

Will sat down on his chair. Jay looked at them. His cock was completely hard now, and he was holding another condom hopefully.

"Ooh," Miss Murphy said. "I think someone's ready for another round. What a naughty student! But I'm ready. Yes, please do put that condom on."

She stepped over and straddled Jay's lap. "A sexy teacher's work is never done. That penis really is a monster, I hope it will fit. Hold still, let me lead the motion, or if you go too deep you're going to hurt me. Mmm. Yes, I like that. It's good that I'm so wet. Do you like that?"

"Oh, Miss Murphy, that feels real good," Jay said.

"Really good," she said, moving up and down slowly. "For me as well. Ahh. Better than oral?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jay said. "Better than anything. Can I, huh, can I kiss you?"

"May I," Miss Murphy said. "Yes, you may kiss me, we're obviously intimate now. Thank you for asking, though."

12