Sexy Teacher and Naughty Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he did. His tongue was large as the rest of him, but he was gentle, and when she understood that she would be able to guide his tongue with her tongue in and out of her mouth, then it felt especially good when his tongue was filling the inside of her mouth when she was squatting down on his cock and it was filling her pussy.

When they broke apart, she was breathing hard with every stroke, and asked "I hope it's all right, ahh, that I didn't ask, ahh, whether you'd prefer me from the front, ahh, or the back?"

"Oh no, Miss Murphy, front, yeah. Huh."

"Oh, I know you like my ass. Ahh. I just hope my breasts are attractive as well. Ahh."

"Oh yes. Huh. They're wonderful. Oh. Just keep doing what you're doing, please," Jay said. He was starting to tremble, and since he was so much larger, Miss Murphy shook in his arms.

"Ah. No," Miss Murphy said. She stopped moving. Jay groaned.

"I'm almost there as well, but that wouldn't be fair to Will. He has only come once." She reached down underneath herself and pinched Jay's cock with her fingers.

Both of them looked at Will. He was stroking his cock, watching them, but it wasn't hard.

"I'm sorry, Will, I can't bend backwards to help you," Miss Murphy said. "I'm quite certain this is the only position Jay's penis will fit. I know what you really want, though, and I'm not against it. It could be sublime, in fact. However, we do not have the right lubricant. You have to tell me, have you always used condoms with other people?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy," Will said. "Always. I promise!" His eyes were open wide and he was blushing.

"All right, I'll trust you. What's one more risky decision today? Get the corn oil from beside the stove, and several cloth napkins from the drawer. Have you done this before, so do you know what's involved?" Miss Murphy smiled, her eyes twinkling.

Will swallowed. "No. I mean yes. I mean, no, never actually done it, but I've read about it, and watched..."

"What?" Jay asked. "He's going to jack off? He's lying. He's totally done it, he does it all the time."

Miss Murphy laughed. "Oh no. Will knows what I'm talking about. Meanwhile, you were saying you liked my breasts?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy. They're tremendous. I mean, they're really pretty."

"All right, then I'll stand up most of the way so only the glans of your penis is inside, so you don't come early, and you can kiss and lick them. Hold me up, my legs are getting tired. You can kiss, bite, lick, suck, but gently, and all around, don't just focus on the nipples. Don't forget the nipples, just lick extra gently there. Ahh. Yes, that's the areola, that's sensitive too, but in a good way. Don't stop. Yes. Ahhh. That is very nice. Do you like that?"

"Oh yes, Miss Murphy," Jay said. He put his face on top of and between both her breasts, and breathed deeply, before resuming licking.

Will had come back with the corn oil, and was putting it all over his cock.

"Good," said Miss Murphy. "Now put several napkins below me while you put that oil into my anus. Oil is very bad for latex condoms like the ones you are using, it just dissolves them, which is why we can't use one for you, Will. It could even be bad for the one Jay is wearing, but if I get completely off of his penis so you can safely apply the oil, I don't think Jay would like that very much right now. Would you, Jay?"

"No, ma'am," Jay said. "Please don't!"

"So we'll need to be careful, that's all. Will, I'll rub your penis, and you push your oily fingers, one at a time now, slowly inside. Start with the smallest finger. Take your time, don't hurt me. Jay, keep licking, that feels very good. Actually, if you want to kiss me again, I ... mmm!"

Will was bright red and looked almost as if he was having a stroke, but followed instructions. When the oil from one finger rubbed off, he switched to the next, and each could penetrate deeper. He didn't know if his cock was affected more by what Miss Murphy was doing to it, or by what she was letting his fingers do in her amazing ass that he had dreamed about. His cock got hard as wood, hard as stone, hard as diamond. She could feel his hardness as well, and stopped him.

"Now my hands are also oily, and my fingers are thinner, let's see - yes, I can get two fingers inside. Three. Ah. Right, now we wipe our hands well, and all around where the oil shouldn't be. Now again with fresh napkins. And you can put it in. No, wait."

Miss Murphy looked Will hard in the eyes. "You understand, I hope, that the anus interior is a very sensitive area, and you are absolutely not going to be able to go as fast or as hard as you did in my vagina just then? In fact, you're going to go only as fast as I tell you to. Are you clear on that?"

"Yes, Miss Murphy," Will said, swallowing.

"Right." Miss Murphy slid down to the base of Jay's cock. "Jay, you're going to need to slide forward in the chair, to the very edge, then hold still just a bit. I'm going to lean on your chest. It's a very nice chest, by the way."

"He's going to fuck you in the ass while I'm still in your pussy?" Jay asked.

"Yes, dear. It's called double penetration, and I've always wanted to try it. What, did you think the naughty students were the only ones who had fantasies? I see you've gotten a bit softer now, that's actually good, I'm not sure if you would both be able to fit inside me otherwise. Go ahead, Will. Oh, yes."

Will's cock opened Miss Murphy's asshole and they both shivered. "Hold on," she said. "Let me move on Jay just a bit. Oh yes. All right, now go again Will. Oh yes. Stop. Now Jay. Now Will. Deeper Will. Oh God. Out and in. Now Jay. Oh God. Don't. Stop. Now don't stop. Oh. Will. Jay. Fuck! Do you mind if I say fuck? I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. Fuck. Fuck! I'm not just saying that, it's a command! You need to fuck me! Fuck! Will, fuck! Now Jay! Fuck! Now don't. Deeper Will. Now Jay. Fuck. Will. Fuck. Both. Fuck. Oh Fuck. Don't stop. Oh, stop. Wait. Wait!"

She looked first Jay, then Will, then Jay again straight in the eyes as she trembled on both cocks. Her eyes were wild.

"I can feel you fully hard again. Both of you. You're about to come. Don't! I'm going to come now like I've never come before. Maybe I will die. If I don't come I will certainly die. But I will only come if you're both fucking hard. If you come before I do, I will not come. Then I will kill you. I will rip your cocks off and kill you. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" the teens both said. They were also trembling, but didn't know if it was lust or fear; probably both.

"Now fuck!" Miss Murphy commanded. "Will! Jay! Both! Fuck! Ah! Yes! God! Like that! Harder! Jay, squeeze my fucking tits! Will, pull my fucking hair! Yes! Fuck! God! God Damn! Fuck! I'm Going to Come! Fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaa..."

She screamed for what seemed like an hour but must have only been a few minutes. Then she caught her breath for another few minutes. Then she realized that she was completely unable to move, and lying limp on Jay's chest, but both teens were still inside her and both still hard.

"Oh my," she said. "You didn't come? Neither of you?"

"Well, you did say you would kill us," Jay said.

"Or die, or both die and kill us," Will said. "And then you were screaming and thrashing, and, honestly, we thought you were actually going to die, right then, in between us, and we were worried."

Miss Murphy sighed. "Not fair, then. Fuck me. I mean it, go ahead. Fuck me. You can come. I know how bad it is when you want to and can't. I'm not going to tell you how to fuck me, I just do not have the energy any more, so I won't fuck back, and I hope that's all right. Just take my word for it that I am enthusiastically consenting, even if I don't look enthusiastic. I'm just tired. Just don't stop, because I came really hard just now, so I am going to be a bit sensitive, and if you stop I'm not going to have the courage to tell you to go again. It may kill me, but I will die happy."

"Can I go fast?" Will asked.

"Can I go deep?" Jay asked.

"Yes. I don't care. I'm going to be sensitive, but I don't care. Go."

Jay pushed her back to semi upright and held her there with Will's help. They moved her up and down on Jay's cock, then Will moved in and out of her ass. Miss Murphy really was sensitive, and it hurt, so she tried not to clench her teeth so the teens would see. Then they repeated, faster and harder and deeper. She just tried to breathe. It wasn't actually as bad as she had feared.

Then Will was giving three strokes for every two of Jay's, then two strokes for every one of Jay's, then three, fast and hard, but his enthusiasm was infectious, so it didn't hurt, it was almost nice, actually. Meanwhile, Jay was going deep, so deep that it felt like she would burst, but that didn't hurt either. Then Jay did it again, and this time he kissed her, he put his tongue deep in her mouth, and his cock deep in her pussy, and Will was still moving in her ass, and she couldn't kiss back because she was so tired, but it actually felt good.

Then Will pulled her hair and turned her head to look back over her shoulder, and fucked her ass hard and fast, and he showered her face with kisses, all over, and her mouth opened to try to catch his kisses, and she couldn't because she couldn't actually move her head other than open her mouth, but she really wanted to, because it felt really good.

Then Jay roared and absolutely impaled her and she felt his huge cock contracting and pulsing inside her, and she didn't care whether the condom held, or whether the oil had gotten to it, or whether it ripped because Jay was really huge and was fucking her really deep and because they had been going for a really long time now, because she was coming along with him. And Will was gasping and spraying the inside of her ass with his sperm, without a condom, and she didn't care whether it had actually been true that he had always used condoms with other people, because she was coming along with him also.

Then they both pulled their cocks out of her, and Jay was careful to pull out the condom so it didn't spill, and Will carefully wiped the santorum that leaked out of her ass, and they both carefully carried her upstairs into the bedroom that they somehow found, and laid her on the bed, and covered her and she said, "I came. Again. I'm sorry, but I came again. Maybe twice. It's not fair, but I just can't any more. Right now. Maybe later. Definitely later. Also, I think I love you. Either of you, both of you. I hope that's all right. I mean, I know it's not all right, since you're eighteen and I'm not any more, and I used to be your teacher, but I hope it's all right, you know." But she may have only thought that she said it, because she slept.

12