Sexy Unicorn at the Adult Theater

Story Info
College girl at Atlanta adult theater, on a study break.
1.4k words
4
15k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to expect when I went up the stairs to the third floor at the Tokyo Valentino adult bookstore in Atlanta during the fall of 2015, but I'm glad I did. It was my first visit there, as I had an afternoon free during a business trip to the Peach City, and I knew I was feeling quite horny as I hadn't been with my wife in more than two weeks because of my business travels. I had read reviews that things got busy at this place, but I wasn't prepared for just how hot it would get. All I was hoping for was to maybe get my cock sucked and have some nice jerkoff fodder for later.

When I exited the stairwell, I saw a redhead BBW lying on her back, atop a provided mattress, masturbating with a battery-powered vibrator for an appreciative audience of four or five men. She really was my type of girl—she looked to be mature and full-figured, about 35 years old, with wispy red hair on her head and a light, downy flaming-red bush. She was completely nude, except for some bracelets on her arms, and I stood transfixed with the other men watching the show.

My pants were getting tighter as my cock grew increasingly harder, watching her get herself off for the crowd. I decided I wanted to do more than just watch, and I knelt on the floor next to the mattress. I leaned over and brought her delicate size-8 foot to my mouth and sucked her red-painted toes as she masturbated with more intensity. When she had made her final approach to orgasm, I knelt between her legs and licked her clit until she came ... hard. She was a little bitter-tasting, but she responded to my ministrations well. It was delicious to hear her coming. A lot of moaning and gasping that made my efforts pay off. Going down on a woman is my favorite thing to do.

"Thank you! Oh, God, thank you!" she squealed as the crowd around us applauded her orgasm. "It has been forever since someone licked me until I came. I forgot how much I love that! I even thought of becoming a lesbian just to get the oral. Thank you for restoring my faith in men!"

I told her she was welcome and I crawled up to kiss her. I put my right arm beneath her head and pulled her closer to me. Her lips were soft and pillowy, and she was an enthusiastic kisser — very wet, and very aggressive with her tongue. She was an excellent kisser, and she made me happy to be alive. She reached down and grasped my cock through my pants, tugging it effectively. I flopped my head onto the mattress, and I let her jerk me through my pants.

"You look like you could use more than a handjob through your jeans. C'mon," she told me, tugging my zipper down, unbuttoning the top button and pulling my jeans down to my ankles. She fished my hard cock through the opening on my underwear until it pointed straight toward the ceiling. With it fully free of its denim trap, she laughed in a sinister way, took me into her mouth and sucked — very wet, very warm, very firm. It didn't take long, and I filled her mouth with my jizz because I was so ready. She smiled and swallowed. "Delicious!" she decreed, and then kissed me again. I could taste my load on her lips, and I didn't mind it, frankly.

Exhausted, I lay there with my jeans around my ankles and my deflating cock sticking out of my cotton briefs, and I took her into my arms. If I had been a smoker, it would have been the perfect time for an after-sex cigarette, but neither of us did that, so we just made small talk.

"This was a great way to take a study break," she told me. I was confused, and I asked her what she was studying. "Just general stuff," she said. I asked what she meant. She acknowledged she was a sophomore named Cori, attending Georgia State University, about 5 miles away. When I questioned her sophomore status, and asked how old she was, she told me she was 19. I initially didn't believe her, thinking she was about 35 years old, and wondering how I could tell her I thought she was older than she was without sounding insulting.

Mentioning her comment about how getting fucked in public was her way to clear her head during her studies, "You seem mature beyond your years," I said, and that was my opening to tell her I thought she was in her 30s.

"Really?" she asked, saying that guys have told her that her maturity brought her the attention of men on previous visits here. We talked about the place's reputation, and it turns out she had been here about 10 times before—each time alone, each time getting fucked by a group of men.

I told her she was sexy, no matter her age, and she kissed me again, deeply. As she did so, one of the guys — a younger black guy with about an 8-inch cock, about 25 years old — came over and spread her legs apart, and inserted himself inside of her. As he fucked her slowly, I held her in my arms and cupped her breasts lightly. "If you're going to do that," she told me, "do it right." With that, she put her hands on top of mine and used my fingers to pinch her nipples. "Oh, fuck, yes!" she cried.

I kept pinching her nipples while the other guy fucked her, with her legs in the air and her toes clenching over and over and over. She said she came twice more during that fuck session, and I was glad to have been a part of it. She said the nipple-pinching pushed her over the edge each time. "So many guys my age are weirded out when I tell them I like having my tits pulled on."

The other guy clearly was not weirded out, because he finished with a roar and a rubber full of cum, which he removed and tossed on the ground near her. She picked it up and sucked down the contents. "I just love cum," she said.

I expressed my surprise at her secret desire to have her nipples pinched, and I asked her to let me in on other sex secrets of the millenniums. She didn't offer anything else, but we lay there for another 30 minutes, trading stories about our other kinky experiences. I told her I had a foot fetish, and she said, "No kidding. Like I couldn't tell when the first thing you did when you came into the room was suck my toes — which I love having done, by the way," before she looked at the cellphone she kept in her nearby purse and noticed it was late in the day. "I hate to say I have to go," she said. "I told my roommate I wouldn't be gone very long, and I don't want her to worry."

We went down the hall together, me with my long-sleeve, button-down shirt untucked and my belt hanging loose on my jeans, and her completely nude. When we got to the changing room, she unlocked the locker where she had stored her clothes and got dressed again. She was wearing a light dress and no underwear or bra, and a pair of leather flip-flops. (It was a warm winter in Atlanta.) I told her I wanted to fuck her right there, and she smiled in a way that said I had already blown my chance.

We exchanged email addresses — I gave her my Gmail address, and she gave me her college account address — and we promised to stay in touch, which we did for about six months, until she told me she decided not to go back to the shop, because one guy refused to take "no" for an answer, and she ended up punching him in the nose, and breaking it. The police responded, so she had to ID herself to the authorities and tell her whole sordid story, so no one else got to experience Cori's passion for themselves after that. Their loss.