SexZodia Ch. 01

Story Info
Alisha arrives in a fantastic new world & meets cat girl Phi.
2.3k words
4.33
4.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
97 Followers

My Futanari Autobiography: SexZodia Saga

SexZodia Ch. 01 The Cat

Falling out of a portal, my mind struggled to remember who I was. All that I could come up with was that my name was Alisha, and I had been a human, Vietnamese-American and my human body was somewhat unique, I was a futanari.

Landing on my feet I slowly came to the realization that everything was different, the world, the air, even my body, but before I could process what was happening or register what changed, I was greeted by a unbelievably attractive female voice.

"Hello, welcome to Zodia, my name's Phi." the sexiest black cat girl I had ever seen said. Wait a cat is speaking and I understand? And it's sexy? "I see you still need time to get oriented, you may want to look at yourself as well." the cat responded to my state of bewilderment.

I looked down, damn I could only see my breasts, they were definitely bigger and also a darker tan, sandy color, and scaly with some fiery orange-red fur resting above them. I felt them, still firm, warm and smooth feeling with big puffy chocolate nipples. OH my God! My hands were ginormous, scaly coal black and gold clawed. My arms were scaly and massive, bulging with muscle. Extending my neck, wait what? My neck can extend? What am I? I finally saw past my bosom, and at least one thing hadn't changed, I was still a futa, but that one thing had become two massive red dragon cocks with a massive nutsack. Also, I was ripped, my lengthy abs were cut into what looked like a 24-pack. My legs looked like curvy charred tree trunks on steroids with feet that looked almost as useful as my hands. Feeling lower I felt my pussy, already dripping, fuck! Turning my neck around I saw the long mane of wavy fiery hair down my back, stretching to half way along my tail. Tail?! It looked heavy but moved gracefully, was I doing that? The end of my long tail was ribbed and bulged out into a long, bumpy, golden mango-like shape at the tip. I stared down at my nose until I was cross-eyed, it certainly was a longer snout than I used to have and in smiling my rounded but pointy teeth were bared, my long tongue flicked about as it searched around the inside of my mouth. I felt my hair, it was lush and rich, like a lion's mane, but there were protrusions. I had horns!

"Yeah, it's a lot to take in for some of us. For me it was quite simple, I'm just an anthropomorphic cat." Phi stated before going on "I'm guessing from your face that you have no idea what you are. It looks to me like you're a mix between a Leo and a dragon, emphasis on the dragon. Were you mixed-race or something?"

"Well..yeah, my mom was Vietnamese, but my father was of European ancestry." I said, still confused.

Phi explained "So, in this world everyone takes on the appearance of their zodiac animals or whatever, and those are different based on your culture, genetics and so on. I'm from Vietnam, so I'm a cat, not a rabbit like in some other Asian countries. You'll find all sorts in Zodia, I even met a lady who was part bat, I don't think that's in any zodiac, so don't ask me too much. I will say though that she was a great fuck, actually, she's the only other dickgirl I've seen here. It was quite enjoyable as she held me on her cock flying through the night sky as we bounced with each flap of her wings." Phi gulped, daydreaming about her prior conquest.

"Um, by the way I'm Alisha, but..uh..so what is going on? Why am I or any of us here?" I asked as I checked out her petite frame with long torso and relatively short legs. She had a tuft of hair below her neck and above her perky breasts. My eyes followed her tail as it swayed back and forth above her unusually round ass.

"No idea, but everybody is extra horny and some have been here too long, others leave after only a dozen fucks, so it's a common theory that if you sleep with your zodiac in the correct order, you'll be sent back to human form on Earth." Phi said.

"Oh, wow, well, I sure enjoy sex, so either way, it seems like it should be fun, right?" I said tentatively, licking my lips and hoping to get my first piece of tail here, right now.

Phi continued "Sure, but I want to get back, I can't remember why though... Anyway, Leo the lion's not on my list but I just happen to need dragon now, and then the last on my to do list is my own year, it should be the same for you if you start with me and make your way through in reverse order to finish with your own year. So how about we..."

POW! A white blur tacked the black cat right in front of me, both bodies down on the ground. The white form became clearer. It was a rabbit girl, covered in white fur with two long perky ears and a cute behind topped with a cotton tail.

The white bunny had Phi pinned down and yelled "This one's mine! I've been searching for a dragon for ages!"

Rage filled Phi's eyes, her claws came out and with a fury in her voice, she firmly shouted "Get off me or Imma cutchyu bitch!" Even I was frightened, so it was no surprise that the bunny hopped back in shock.

Phi commanded the rabbit fully, "This is how it's going to go, Alisha has got two cocks, she can fuck us both at the same time, then me and you are going to fuck, cause that's all I need to finish whatever the hell this is! Now, what's your name?"

The rabbit, now cowering, spoke more reservedly "My name's Nagisa. Your plan is good, sorry for getting to excited."

"So, Alisha, are you ready?" Phi asked me a little less fiercely.

"Well...sure, I guess." I said.

"Ugh, be more decisive and assert your dominance! Do you see yourself for what you are here yet? You are a giant muscly behemoth babe with two huge cocks that don't seem like they'll ever get soft. Do you want to fuck us or not!?" Phi demanded.

"Ok. Yes! But..." I said, my eyes darting between my cocks and them, there's no way they could fit I thought.

"Oh, don't worry about that, it's practically cartoony how stretchy we are here, I had someone's whole head inside of me." Nagisa said, pacifying my worries. Phi nodded in agreement.

Phi and Nagisa presented themselves lying on the grass next to each other with their legs spread, I put my hands down on the ground above their heads, it felt quite as natural to be on all fours as it was to stand erect. I positioned my cocks over their bodies, and Phi's paws grabbed hold of one, causing it to twitch and pull her up with it.

"Maybe this won't quite work like this, to squeeze my cocks inside of your tight pussies, you're going to have to be held in place." I said as an idea came to mind.

I wrapped my large hand around the rabbit's torso and lifted her up, it was so easy. I teased her nipple with my thumb and held her up in front of my face before giving her a lick, my tongue reached her backside as I licked against her pussy and up across her belly, my tongue slithering around her breasts. I gave each nipple a kiss and a suck before thrusting my tongue into her gaping mouth and making out with her.

Phi, who still lay on the ground, touched herself as she watched, knowing it would be her turn soon, confident in my newly more dominant form.

I whisked her up as I had with Nagisa, both their wee bodies held easily and helplessly in my grasp. In giving Phi the cat the same treatment, I decided to lick this pussy's pussy a bit more, inserting my tongue into her wet folds as it dove deeper into her, I could feel her insides as she moaned. My tongue pressed against her g-spot before poking at her cervix, forcing its way into her womb and swirling around.

Phi's body contorted as she screamed, mostly in pleasure as she came again and again. After my tongue retreated from her snatch, I gave Nagisa a deep kiss so she could taste Phi's juices as well.

Then I held them above both my cocks, bringing their pussies down on top of my tips, slowly pushing them further, I could feel their skin stretching to fit around my girth. Their bellies bulged as my cock's were inserted deeper into them. This just felt right and oh so good. Only thanks to their long abdomens did my cocks mostly fit inside of them, any more and I'd be afraid to burst their rib cages or crush their hearts.

I began to slide them up and down my dual shafts, their moaning music to my ears as I used their bodies like fleshlights, pumping my cocks. Their bouncing bodies quickened in pace as my arousal grew, watching them as their brains probably bounced around inside their skulls. Their eyes rolled back, their tongues became paralyzed and their moans more erratic, provoking and encouraging my abuse of their cunts. I could feel my fingers on my shafts through their flesh, I squeezed harder around their stomachs, something that would definitely hurt for a human, but they seemed to enjoy it.

Remembering my tail, I swung it around to my own pussy lips, first poking my clit, then teasing my sopping wet opening, I pushed the mango shape into me. It stretched my lips and immediately put pressure on my g-spot. My tail seemed to practically act on its own now, slamming into me, the ribbed section rubbing in all the right places. As I stimulated myself with their insides and my tail, my excitement began to peak and I thrust them down to the base of the twin cocks, holding them there, suddenly I could feel my orgasm inside of me and all along my dicks' lengths as my testicles emptied out into Phi and Nagisa's abdomens, rapidly inflating their bodies to ridiculous proportions until cum burst out of their nostrils and mouths.

I slowly pulled them off of me, much of my cum pouring out onto my lap as I did. The kitten and bunny seemed to be barely conscious, so I laid them on the ground next to each other, their black and white forms with inflated bellies laying, curled up next to each other head to tail made the scene resemble a ying-yang.

Their pussies' elasticity helped slowly squeeze out the excess of cum as it poured out and was absorbed by the ground. To my surprise, this seemed to have an effect on the vegetation as flowers began to bloom around them. This really was a magical place, wherever it was.

...

After a short cat nap, Phi woke up with a grin as she had eyes on her next victim, Nagisa!

The way they lay Nagisa's bunny pussy were mere inches away from her face, Phi licked her lips and scooted closer to get a lick.

Phi's cat-like agility still couldn't compete with Nagisa's speed though as she also had the same intentions, diving in a mere moment with her short tongue and soft nose, taking the first lick. Her little paws held onto Phi's perfect cheeks as she nipped at the cat's clit with her awkwardly protruding front teeth.

Phi shuddered at the sudden attention, but returned it with a bit of light nibbling of her own with her sharp teeth. With the two girls lapping at each others' pussies right in front of me as if I didn't exist anymore, my constant erections stiffened.

Seeing nobody else around to attend to them and not wanting to interrupt the two fluffy lovers, I decided to tend to myself.

First I closed my eyes and leaned in real close to smell at my crotch where the pool of cum had not yet dried. As I took in the powerfully sweet scent, before I knew it my nose was being poked by one of my two cocks. Damn! I was flexible in this body I thought to myself.

Extending my lengthy tongue, I took a taste of my leo/dragon semen. Mmm, yummy. Without hesitation my tongue was wrapped around one of my cocks as my lips closed around it and I began to suck myself off. My rounded teeth helped to massage and milk my dick rather than shred it as my tail began working itself into my pussy once again; all while I watched my furry mates hump each others' faces.

Sucking myself was quite a new experience as I had never done it before, and couldn't in my human form, but I soon found my rhythm and cum filled my mouth, so I switched to my other cock and came even faster now that I knew how I liked it.

Phi the black cat and Nagisa the white rabbit had been moaning in pleasure the whole time and finally yelped in orgasm as their yiffing came to a halt.

As I licked up the last drip of my own cum, Phi looked over at me and smiled, saying "I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Based on how you look here, you must be quite well-endowed in human form too, so I hope we meet again when you get out. Bye for now."

Nagisa simply said "Same, but you seem familiar already, somehow."

Before any more words could be exchanged, two small portals opened up and tentacles of starry energy lashed out pulling my two new love-worn friends beyond this world known as Zodia.

AlishaF
AlishaF
97 Followers