Sh4dows H4ll Pt. 03

Story Info
Exploring the options of the H4ll to make a perfect slave!
1.3k words
4.08
4.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sh4dows H4ll - 3 - Training - slave girl sara

Part 3 of my fantasy fiction stories.

Rules finished and i was un weighted and rubbed, we both went over his desk again for his paddle and joint fucking. Then told this was an average day of training and would we like to sign up. A no brainer, we both signed and he called the driver back in to show us round as he got our itinerary ready.

One thing which really surprised me was when we filled in the check boxes before signing, the last box was, do you want to go as a 2 or a 1, we both ticked.......1

We were taken outside and into the large garden and noticed how no overlooking properties were visible, at all. Which was a blessing as it turned out as we approached the first hedged area. It was set up as a dog`s agility course.

We were told by the driver, who was, Peter, but mainly Sir, clients requirements have to become a slave`s second nature. To that end the chosen slaves are relentlessly put through their paces. Some clients may order for example, big or small tits, thumb sized or delicate nipples, plenty of padding or rib cage skinny, any combination at all can be supplied.

Good agility between obstacles, the ability to remain on all fours, and roll on her back for hew tits rubbing for being a good dog, and finally able to cower when being whipped with the lead.

It turned out we were just in time for the "Male" dog to be introduced, in this case, Peter. He went in on all fours and the 3 bitches sniffed and licked his bum and cock then rubbing their pussy`s against his body and face. The trainer then had the bitches go down on their elbows as the dog mounted each in turn, pushing his paws tight down on their hips, pulling them towards his throbbing cock. Sir sure was a stayer, when he had enough we were called in to squat and beg for his cum. I did my best to swallow his cock, Willow on the other hand not so good and had her tits whipped with the lead and set down to lick the 3 bitches clean!

That would be only part of the clients request as the tour showed us and we moved on.

The next section of the garden was a small chalet type building. We went in and saw 2 girls balancing on a stool squatting over a small jug they had to pee in. Spillage was met by a good old fashioned over the knee spanking, a swift 20 swap one. The girls bottom was blood red, then she had to drink the other girls pee and take up the squatting position again.

It was soon the girls turn and not as easy as you would think, pointing your stream into a small necked jug. We both spilt and i went over the trainer`s knee and Willow over Sirs. Had to be my hardest ever swift hand spanking, like ever, she was very good at her action, obviously through years of practice. Our pee was given to the 2 girls to drink, they make little work of it and were both back up over their jugs.

We moved on but my spanking had got to my brain, i knelt in front of Sir and nuzzled his cock through his jeans. I have 3 main erogenous zones, my clit being rubbed, particularly with a cock, the surrender as i am fucked up my bottom and the gagging i have when sucking a cock, all make me cum.

Sir unzipped and his slack cock flopped out and i soon had him gagging me and i rubbed my bottom as i cum. Sir spun me over, a couple of swats and Willow guided him into my pussy, heaven.

Another garden section and another chalet, Sir told me i would be spending quite some time in there. He called it the body re-styling home. Bottoms get reamed bigger, pussy hoods remover or split, removal of outer pussy lips, clit ringed, he hastened to add that the slave had to give permission, but it was surprising how many just wanted to conform to a special master, and tit enlarging. We never dwelt there, made my bum nip just being told about it.

A small open area with a fire pit with irons warming. Sir asked, anyone want branding, we both shook our heads no. It was lovely and warm, Sir had Willow kneel and suck him off as he played with my nipples. If ever i come back to this world, i want to be a man and i want his job!

Next we were inside again, like a shed joined onto the main building. As we walked into the foyer we heard a hissing and a thump, time after time. This is the milking area, Sir pulled on my nipples, not for you i am afraid hun, but you, he tugged on Willows generous chest.

He had her kneel over a bar, then a bar came onto her back to bend her over. A trainer washed her nipple with a rag, tweaked her nipples taught and connected 2 milking machine cups to her tits. I so wanted a go so placed myself next to her and my wish was granted. The cups almost swallowed my tits but the feeling was strange to queer to wtf to Mmmmm.

Sir explained this was the most coveted job by the staff, he and the trainer unzipped and pulled out their cocks and into our mouths they went. When they had almost choked us they went behind and put their hardness to good use and we were fucked until, the machine timer went off, then back to our mouths to collect and swallow their cum. Now this section i did like, true servitude.

Through a door was a similar set up but no milking machine, the Breeding Room. Simply bent over as the last building with their heads almost touching the wall. On the wall, various sized cocks, thick, thin but all long. Sir says this was for deep throat training. In their pussy`s were auto fuckers, a rubber cock on a rod which goes in and out.

Just one more corridor to our last room. We both knew what it was, we heard the sounds coming from it all the way around our tour. Sir grinned as he opened the door, this is a room pain lovers and trained to be of service to sadistic Masters. Their training involves, whipped on the St Andrews Cross, needle play, pussy stretching with most things you could name, and some you may not, sat on the wooden horse for hours and hours and whipped regularly. Obviously regular canning, belting and the simple over the knee spanking and paddling.

We fortunately now went back to the main building and Sir took us to the "Staff Room." Inside were 4 guys and a couple of women, all dressed in the same T shirts and Jeans. He introduced us, explained we were newbies and had to be back in our rooms by 7.00 the following morning, wow, that was almost 20 hours.

As we were naked we got comments on our bodies. We were gently spun round, patted, prodded, the odd finger, i was pushed to my knees, a young man, well younger than me pulled out his cock, a whopper. I folded my arms behind my back and looked into his eyes for instructions. In this sort of company it`s not advisable to read the situation as some are only too keen to remove their belts and whip you.

He rubbed my face with his left hand and wanked with his right, he nodded and i pushed my head forward to suck his crown as he wanked and grew longer. he pulled my arms from behind my back and placed my right hand on his shaft. He knew i would never be able to take it all down my throat.