Sh4dows H4ll Pt. 04 - Trainers Perks

Story Info
Recreation and training complete it was time they were sold!
1.4k words
4.29
4.9k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sh4dows H4ll - 4 - Trainers Perks - slave girl sara

The final part of my fictional. factual stories.

The next will be real life and true, keep watching.

As we were naked we got comments on our bodies.

We were gently spun round, patted, prodded, the odd finger, i was pushed to my knees, a young man, well younger than me pulled out his cock, a whopper.

I folded my arms behind my back and looked into his eyes for instructions.

In this sort of company its not advisable to read the situation as some are only too keen to remove their belts and whip you.

He rubbed my face with his left hand and wanked with his right, he nodded and i pushed my head forward to suck his crown as he wanked and grew longer.

He pulled my arms from behind my back and placed my right hand on his shaft.

He knew i would never be able to take it all.

Willow was put on a table, a cock up her bum, one in her slit and a young girl sat on her face.

A few grunts and groans later it was all change as a new set of suckers and fuckers took the others places.

I was still hooked on to Sir`s cock, he even pulled out a few time, a rest for me and a balls and sack for me to suck for him.

A bell sounded and every one emptied their cums, even my Sir, his jizz went over my tits and the young girl held Willow by the hair and had her lick it off.

They all left and 3 new ones came in, i was still knelt so opened my mouth for a cock which arrived as on queue.

He was rougher and soon stiff.

Willow was like a spit roast, she was bent over and a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy, she winked at me.

It went through my head what would a girl have to do to stay here and keep the staff pleasured?

We all had some dinner and coffee, everyone then left apart from me and Willow.

We tidied up and made it as pleasant for the staff as possible.

Being naked and alone and laying on the same settee together and........

The door opened and a few came in, now off shift.

My first acquaintance, big cock, perked my nipple tight, said good night to everyone and led me away by my nipple to his room.

He had a rope hanging from the beams but took me to the toilet first.

I had to get his cock out and hold it over the pot for him to pee, something i still have to do to this day.

It was nice to have something to play with and making patterns in the loo water, i soon got a slap on my bottom.

It was my turn and he watched as i peed and passed me some loo roll to wipe.

I was told to undress him and we showered and i sucked him off, this time taking all his cum.

I dressed him in his grey joggers, no pants and he led me to the dangling rope and raised me to tippy toes, split my pussy lips with his fingers and inserted a remote control red floppy cock thing.

It was sort of a light shock to a big volt and very stimulating.

The short shocks made me tingle and the big ones made me cry as he whipped my tiny tips with an electric cable, never hard, but enough to produce a scream.

He set it on random mild hits as he replaced the wire and took a belt from his wardrobe and whipped me, all over, to tears.

Then he wanked as he shocked me and made me cry and cum.

A guy knocked on his door, came in and fucked me from behind, another came in an fingered me and bit my nipples, in between he wanked and choked me to variable degrees.

I was taken down and instructed to wank him to a cum.

Another knock on the door, it was the young girl trainer and wanted to borrow me for an hour.

He told her not to bruise me too much but tighten me up, i felt sloppy.

Off i went, led once again by a pert nipple.

She had a friend in her room i had not seen before

She knelt me down and slapped my face, time after time, then her friend took over.

Face slapping once does not hurt too much but even the gentlest slap hurts after 30 or 40 stings and messes with your mind

I was nipple led to the wet room, they stripped of and i was knelt down.

They started by sort of climbing on me, peeing as they went and ended peeing in my opened mouth.

I did not enjoy it but by the same token i did not find it too unbearable.

We all washed each other under the shower, i had to finger them both to a cum.

They got out and dried one another and put the shower on cold, soon had all my nerves on end and nipples on stalks.

They asked if i was up for some CB to warm be up?

I nodded, mainly at the warming up bit.

He friend stood behind me and entwined my arms so i could not move, the young Miss spread my legs wider, then WHOOSH, a hard kick on my pussy, followed by more and more.

CB, = Cunt Busting.

They swapped positions, kick after kick hit my lips and clit, it was agonising and i screamed and cried but i knew i had to learn as during, my life i would have to pose and keep my position without being held.

It ended and i rolled into a ball, looked up and Miss was getting out a huge strap-on out of a box.

I was knelt up and slapped for rolling into the ball.

I was now facing 2 pusses, one shaved the other finely trimmed, both displayed and i ate as much and as deep as i could.

I must have done well as i tasted lots of sweetness.

I was given a vibrator as one then the other fucked each other with their pole.

I was so swollen i could not get the vibrator in so massaged my clit.

I was knelt again, slapped again and force fed again, they really were delish.

I was then knelt and the vibrator did fit into my pussy, they made sure.

The young Miss said it was spanking time before i was returned and whose knee first, it did not matter, both spanked me to tears then both ate me, wow, now they must have both had tongues like anteaters.

I was returned to big cock and the girls left.

Me and Willow went down for breakfast and 3 newbie girls had arrived, brought in by our original mini bus driver, i gave him a wink.

The girls were all teary eyed and all had striped bottoms and all looked edible!

Me and Willow were both tired from last night and this morning and were starving.

After breakfast we had to start our training, my first lesson was the tit weights.

Willow was on deep throat training.

The lessons at last finished and i went to my room, to be met by the driver.

Sir was ready for his fuck and i had to suck and wank him hard.

He checked my tightness, said sorry and open wide.

Boy was i bruised, boy was he thick and long, boy did i cum and cum and cum.

Think i was fucked 4 times before being taken back to my room at 5 to shower and put on the slave dress on my bed.

The weeks passed very quickly and i was soon in the minibus being taken to my forever home.

I never said bye to Willow, we just didn`t do that.

We obviously never made my journey in one go.

Sirs brief was a fucked pussy and bright red bottom for delivery, he completed the brief, twice.

We drove down the drive towards a stream and parked outside my new home, the door opened and who do you think had bought me, it was no other than........?