Shackled Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They've probably fucked that too.

He crossed the street when he saw a break in traffic and pulled Emma with him. They walked a further fifty or so meters down the other side and then Hansen walked into a model toy shop. He looked at Emma and winked.

"We should get something for the kids."

A buzzer went off out the back as they walked through the door. Hansen stood just inside the shop holding Emma's hand and looking at the toys. He wasn't here for toys.

He heard footsteps from the back of the store and turned to look.

A big man came out of the doorway. He was tall, taller than Carl and just as solid. He saw Hansen and a crooked smile crossed his face. He walked a little more quickly towards them and held out his hand. Hansen shook it.

"Liam, what brings you here?" said the big man, running his other hand through brown hair streaked with grey.

"Oh, just a lovely warm day to go for walk with my girl," he said smiling at Emma mischievously. "Finley, this is Emma. Emma, Finley."

Hansen let go of Emma's hand so the two could shake.

"So this is the girl causing all of the trouble," Finely said smiling. "I should have known it would be a girl."

Hansen felt his ears go a little warm.

"Er, yeah, well, Emma is working on something that the government wants. She's in their way."

"Aren't we all," murmured Finley.

"I'm looking for some plastic," said Hansen.

"Ahh," smiled the big man, "you're taking her on a date. Everyone has to go on a date." He winked at Emma.

"I don't need much," interrupted Hansen, "but I need wire and detonators too."

The big man nodded.

"Doesn't have to be today," Hansen continued, "we're meeting at my place tomorrow. I would like you to come. I think I'll need you."

The big man smiled again.

"Yes, of course," he said. "I was feeling all left out that I hadn't been contacted yet. I'll be there. I'll talk to Carl. We'll go together."

The two men and Emma stood there for a few moments as if they were thinking. Then Finley spoke.

"Liam. When you say you don't need much, how much is not much?"

Hansen looked at him.

"Oh, only enough to blow up SPF Headquarters."

"Ahh," said Finley, "only that much not much."

Hansen nodded. He looked at Emma.

She probably doesn't know what the fuck we're talking about. She'll find out when we get back. I need a beer.

"You'll be there tomorrow. We'll talk then."

"With bells on," he said, "if I wasn't so macho."

Hansen laughed.

"You could turn up in a pink tutu and half the room would still be scared."

Finley snorted out a laugh.

"Yes, I suppose they would."

Hansen grabbed Emma's hand again. It had just become the normal thing for him to do now. Hang on to Emma.

Protect her.

Hansen's face turned serious.

"I could have called, but I wanted to see you, to make sure. Everyone in this has to want to be in this. It won't be easy."

"Don't be silly, Liam," he said. "Not be involved at a chance to cause some damage to the government and blow up some SPFs? Never!"

They both laughed and then Hansen started to walk towards the door.

"We'd best be off home. Poor old Emma here must feel like she's training for the Olympics."

"Wait!" called out Finley when they were nearly at the door.

"Yeah?" said Hansen turning around. He had Emma in front of him, but he stood high over her head and looked at Finley.

"Laura and Bonnie are coming?" he asked.

Hansen nodded. "Yes."

"And Emma here is coming?" he said looking at her.

"Yes."

Finley looked like his face was about to smile, but he held it straight.

"I'll bring enough plastic for two SPF Headquarters."

Hansen, still standing behind Emma, looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure everything will be fine," he said opening the door and pulling gently on Emma's hand again. "Fine."

As the door closed slowly behind him, he could hear Finley laughing. "Sure, sure...."

Oh ye of little faith.

I need a beer.

"Home it is for now, Irish. Time for some talk and rest."