Shackles: Bad End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinity just kept kissing Radiance. There was no reason to stop, and the pleasure of obedience kept egging her on, driving her to seek the warmth of Radiance's body.

"God, you two make a wonderful couple," Quinn breathed. "Such a precious little contrasting set. I'm so lucky I get to make you both mine."

Trinity felt Radiance squirm underneath her. She couldn't tell if it was out of defiance or arousal.

"Trinity," Quinn said, after sparing a moment to enjoy the view. "Obey me. Get off of her."

Trinity did so at once. Her reluctance to pull away from Radiance was immediately drowned by the urge to obey. Quinn approached and bent over at the hips, putting her face just inches from Radiance's.

"My poor little angel," Quinn mocked. "Back on her leash, where she belongs. You tried so hard this time. And look how you ended up."

Radiance twitched but didn't wake up. Quinn took a long moment to peer into her empty eyes. Trinity wasn't sure if she was searching for hints of resistance, or merely enjoying the superhero's fall.

"Still," Quinn added, straightening. "Let it never be said that I am not a kind mistress. Trinity has brought it to my attention that your conditioning has some... flaws. I think it's time to bring you a little more directly under my thumb. You're no good to me as a lost, unstable little lamb."

As she spoke, Quinn waltzed over to the back of her penthouse apartment and retrieved a second brainwashing device to match the one she had used on Trinity earlier. Despite how deeply she was entranced, Trinity trembled at the sight of the strange, futuristic visor.

"Trinity, Radiance," Quinn said casually, handing a visor to each of them. "Put these on."

Trinity took it and stared at the device in her hands. It roused a strong mix of feelings in her. This was another last chance. If she put this thing on her face, it was all over. If there was ever a moment to draw on her last reserves of strength, this was it.

Instead, Trinity didn't even hesitate.

She lacked the will to resist, and she had no hope left. Obedience won out. Obedience always won out. As she watched Radiance do the same, Trinity placed the visor over her face and felt it clamp to her skin, forming a snug fit that blotted out all light.

"Good," she heard Quinn say. "Now kneel."

Trinity didn't think, she simply obeyed. A momentary wave of dizziness hit her as she slumped to her knees, her mental map of the room around her fading rapidly into darkness.

"Good," Quinn repeated. "Nice and obedient, just how I like you. Now I just need to make sure it sticks. You know, perhaps my parents were right about me being too impatient for my own good. What is it they say about cooking? Low and slow? Let's try that."

There was a clicking sound, and Trinity had no time at all to brace herself before the mind-control device came to life before her eyes.

It was just like before. There was an endless kaleidoscope of swirling, hypnotic patterns being blared into Trinity's eyes by the screens mounted in the visor, and above it all, that same resounding, irresistible voice beckoning her towards obedience with an unceasing mantra that was etched into the inside of Trinity's skull.

OBEY

OBEY

OBEY

This time, though, it was less intense. Everything was toned down a few notches. The spirals and voices were every bit as entrancing as before, but the effect wasn't as overwhelming. It left Trinity more room for her own mind and her own thoughts - all the better to feel herself falling deeper and deeper under Quinn's sway. With each passing moment, Quinn's voice became more and more a part of her, and its echo in her head grew stronger and more totalizing. She could think for herself, but thinking about anything except obedience was so very hard.

"Oh, wonderful!" Quinn squealed. "The two of you, together? It's better than I could have dreamed! You look soooooo hot, kneeling side by side like that." She tapped her foot audibly. "You know, I was going to leave you like this for a good long time. Low and slow, right? Plus, I have work to do. But you know what? Work can wait. It's your fault, really, for getting me all worked up."

Trinity could barely follow along with her words. Everything inside her head was getting mixed up, churned, turned to hypnotic sludge. The fact that the brainwashing was less intense only helped so much when it was all still so overstimulating.

"Yeah, no, I just can't help myself," Quinn decided. Trinity heard a loud thump, and realized that Quinn had thrown herself down on the nearby couch. "Radiance, Trinity, listen up. I want the two of you to come over here and go down on me."

OBEY

Trinity's face twitched in confusion. How? She reached up, as if making to take the visor off, but already knew she couldn't muster the strength to go through with it. She wasn't allowed to take it off by herself. That was one of the most important rules to obey. Somehow, that subliminal message had already sunk in deep.

"No, no," Quinn chided, voice dripping with amusement. Trinity wasn't sure if that was directed at her or at Radiance. "Don't touch those. You can figure out the rest."

Immediately, Trinity's hands froze. She knew right away what Quinn wanted from her, and judging from the shuffling noises coming from her side Radiance had figured it out too.

They needed to crawl.

The two of them were already on their knees, and with the visors still blaring into their faces there was no way even a woman of Radiance's abilities could stand without falling over. The brainwashing was simply too disorienting. That only left one option: crawling blindly in the direction of Quinn's voice.

So, that was exactly what Trinity did.

The experience of helplessly putting one hand down in front of her after the other, trying to remember which direction Quinn's voice had been coming from, was humiliating. Trinity enjoyed it all the same. Radiance had taught her that she could enjoy humiliation, but more importantly, it felt like obeying, and obeying was her only purpose. Every inch she moved forwards made her body feel warmer and her mind feel emptier.

"Not that way!" Quinn called out, laughing. "Wow, Radiance is much better at this."

Trinity could hear the billionaire's grin in her voice, but all she cared about was that she could now tell which direction she was supposed to be headed in. After a few more moments of crawling and groping around for the edge of the couch, Trinity's hand came to rest on something solid and distinct: Quinn's leg.

As Quinn giggled and offered a round of mock applause, Trinity felt Radiance moving next to her. An image appeared in a flash in her mind's eye; the two of them, kneeling in front of Quinn, their faces both blank and drooling. It turned her on so much it made her feel light-headed. Almost as much as the forbidden obscenity of picturing Radiance crawling submissively across the ground.

"Bravo!" Trinity heard Quinn cry. "I'm loving this game. Loving it way too much to let it be over so soon. Soooooo... hm, how about you each find your way up my body. Using only your mouths."

OBEY

Trinity shivered. She was learning it didn't matter what Quinn ordered her to do. It would always feel good. Obedience was all that mattered. She bent forwards and put her lips to Quinn's leg, and kissed. She knew that was what her new mistress wanted. Quinn's suit felt strange against her lips, but that barely registered with Trinity when her mind was spiraling so deep into hypnosis. She simply kissed a path up Quinn's calf, over her knee, and along her thigh, carefully compensating for all the ways Quinn was squirming and shivering in glee.

She almost jumped out of her skin in surprise when she bumped right into Radiance.

Even with Quinn's legs spread open, there wasn't quite space for both of them. Even so, both were compelled by the same command, and struggled blindly to push past each other as they kept kissing and attending to Quinn. Trinity whined in arousal and frustrated need.

"Now, now," Quinn chided. "Play nice, you two! You were being so friendly earlier. Let's see a little more of that, huh?"

OBEY

Trinity immediately became more gentle in her attempts to push past, and she felt Radiance do the same. Now they were just nuzzling against each other, shoulder to shoulder, cheek to cheek, both influenced by Quinn's latest command, and before they knew it they were kissing again.

Kissing Radiance felt different now. They were both blind, and had to press their lips together awkwardly to make sure their visors didn't get in the way. The lack of sight, though, made the kiss all the more intense. Trinity was hypersensitive to every little way Radiance moved; her lips, her tongue, her body, everything. With both of them sightless and brainwashed, the kiss was hopelessly sloppy; before she knew it Trinity was drooling down the side of Radiance's face as she struggled to force her tongue back into the hypnotized superhero's mouth.

Radiance moaned, and Trinity felt it in her entire body. A moment later, she realized that she was moaning too. The pleasure was incredible. The only thing preventing her from shamelessly humping Quinn's leg was the fact that Quinn hadn't given her permission to. All the while, she was still staring into the visor's swirling patterns and listening to its voice as it pounded the mantra of obedience into her head. She was melting. The hypnosis made it easier to succumb to the pleasure, and the pleasure made it easier to succumb to the hypnosis.

In that moment, Trinity knew she was never going to be able to break free.

"Obey," Trinity heard Radiance murmur when the superhero pulled away to take a breath.

"Obey," Trinity repeated, immediately plunged into a feedback loop. "Obey. Obey. Obeyobeyobey."

Radiance started repeating after her until Quinn snapped her fingers impatiently.

"Hey!" she complained petulantly. "That's very sweet and all, really, but you may recall that this is all about my pleasure. Although, seeing you be so adorably romantic has got me in a certain mood. Girls, face this way."

Trinity turned her face upwards, towards where Quinn was presumably sitting. She sensed the billionaire lean down, and then heard the distinctive sound of kissing right next to her. A few moments later, she felt an unfamiliar warmth a fraction of an inch away from her skin.

Then, Quinn kissed her.

Quinn's kiss felt completely different from Radiance's. Quinn was completely lucid and absolutely in control, and she made sure to express it. Her kiss was hungry and possessive. She kissed like she was leaving her mark on Trinity's body, permanent and indelible. It was insanely hot. Trinity could tell if she was so aroused because she was a lesbian, because of Quinn's hypnosis, or because of just how twisted the entire situation was.

Maybe the hottest and most fucked up part was that she could still taste Radiance on Quinn's lips.

When Quinn finally pulled away, she left Trinity moaning mindlessly and with her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Trinity didn't need sight to know that Quinn was grinning wildly and sitting back to survey her conquests.

"Trinity, Radiance," Quinn commanded. "Go down on me. It's been a long day. Time for my reward."

Side by side, the brainwashed pair did their best to accommodate one another as they brought their faces between Quinn's legs. Obedient to Quinn's earlier command to only use her mouth, Trinity was forced to use her teeth to tug down on the zipper that ran down the front of Quinn's suit. As she did, she could feel Radiance's warmth on her skin as the superhero started kissing and worshiping Quinn's inner thigh.

The superhero's presence was a comfort. They had failed. They had both failed, and this was the end. Trinity knew that with complete certainty. She was too deeply brainwashed to attempt to escape Quinn's hypnosis, and she knew Quinn wasn't going to take their mind control devices off any time soon. There was still, deep down, a hopeless, futile part of Trinity that burned with resentment at having been so completely defeated, but even that part betrayed her, making her simmer with heat at the masochistic humiliation of it all. But at least Quinn was so fond of them as a pair that she would never willingly part them.

Trinity guessed they were going to spend a lot of their time exactly like this, going down on Quinn together. Trinity and Radiance would be together, kneeling before their mistress and following her every evil, willful command, held side-by-side in perpetual obedience by the ironclad commands Quinn was forcing into their heads.

Shackled. Permanently.

12