Beast Breaking

Story Info
The Sorceress takes a beast in chains, then breaks him.
2.6k words
4.71
6.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ridagon, breaker of hauberks, baleful hoof of the Tornoth plains thrashed in his bonds and bellowed fearfully. The mighty Minotaur champing his teeth and flexing his powerful sinews struggled against the numerous and cleverly wrought chains that bound his limbs, chest, and head to the stone wall. His iron shod hooves scraped on the smooth polished floor, unable to find purchase nor move than a few centimeters owing to the dearth of slack in his manacles. With a frustrated roar, he hurled himself forward -- gaining no more than a few centimeters before the chains pulled tight and held fast. "Are you done yet?" chimed in a sweet and mellifluous voice, just out of arms reach.

The Sorceress, reclining leisurely on her bed just a few feet away, nibbled on a grape and eyed the struggling Minotaur with muted amusement, her lavender eyes scanning up and down his heaving chiseled form. The Minotaur in turn glowered at her, irate eyes drinking in her luscious form. Scantily clad and festooned with jewelry as all these vexatious mystical sorts seemed to be, white silks barely containing the ample swell of her chest, or the rounded curve of her wide hips. A fine female if he was any judge, one worthy to serve him - had she not made the fatal mistake of capturing him through guile and treachery. Ridagon huffed and growled at her, grinding his teeth with menace. "When I free myself of these chains, wench, I will tear this prison down around your head, and break your impertinent will on my cock!" he snarled, pulling fruitlessly at his chains. "Oh precious, don't threaten me with a good time now," the sorceress chuckled softly, kicking up her bare shapely legs and crossing them as she leaned back onto her mattress into a pile of cushions as she twirled a strand of chocolate hair around her finger. "You keep making promises like that and I might get excited~," she cooed while leaning her cheek into a hand and smiling mockingly.

With a final frustrated snarl, the Minotaur slumped back against the stone wall. "What do you want, whore?" he grunted, momentarily accepting his defeat. The sorceress perked up and uncrossed her legs, getting up from the bed to pad barefoot towards him. "As a woman with an eye for talent, I couldn't help but notice what a fine and handsome specimen you were, and thought maybe we could be friends," she cooed, reaching out towards him with delicate hands. But as she approached, Ridagon lunged forward against the short length of chains, snapping his jaws viciously and making her stop abruptly. A frown creased her purple lips, painted the same lavender as her eyes, and a brief expression of irritation crossed her face. But it only lasted a moment before she slipped into a sultry pout, dropping her hands and smoothing the flowing silks over her voluptuous body. "So I guess we can't play nice, what a pity." Her eyes glowed, and the arcane tattoos flowing over her body glowed to match, and she turned from him to walk back to her bedside hips swaying enticingly.

"While you were having your little, ahah, 'nap', I took the liberty of preparing for our meeting. Look down," she instructed, flicking a neatly painted nail downward -- not towards the floor, but to his groin. Ridagon looked down (as much as he could with the chains) in confusion, to see not only was he bound, but he was naked even of his loincloths. Elaborate runes had been painted on his belly and pelvis, and some manner of golden loop clipped onto his manhood at the base of the root behind his balls. His flaccid member, hanging limply between his legs like a summer sausage, seemed unharmed but the scent of sorcery made him curl his maw in disgust. "What is THIS?" he demanded in a threatening rumble, glaring at the sorceress furiously. "Just a little something I like to prepare when I want to reach out and touch someone," she replied, easing herself back onto the bed and smiling indulgently as if explaining something to a child. Stretching out her arms above her head, making her barely concealed breasts rise, the sorceress spoke and words of power spilled from her soft lips, hands weaving intricately in the air as a small glimmering vortex began to appear above her.

Ridagon growled and thrashed in alarm, seeing the symbols painted on his body light up, and feeling the golden band hum around his root. A strange tingling ran down his length, and he began to bray in horror as the same shimmering distortion materialized before him and engulfed his pelvis. There was a strange feeling of cold followed a brief disconnected of sensation, and the distortion above the sorceress coalesced into a glowing runic circle that hung in the air as if painted on a flat surface. And from the eye a point of light grew, and from that point of light slid something thick and pink, until with a crackle of arcane energy the portal stabilized and his cock flopped forth hanging in mid air from the sigil complete with the balls and everything sectioned off by the golden band. The Minotaur roared in horror, as at his loins he could only see a similar gate, and as he moved his cock flopped and jiggled across the room. "Woo, look at him go~" the sorceress giggled, eyeing the swaying flaccid dick with amusement.

"Witch! What have you done!" He screamed, pulling fruitlessly at his chains. The sorceress looked at him with a nonplussed expression and tutted softly, reaching up to gently cradle the soft flat head of the bull-mans cock in one of her smooth palms. "You calm down and be nice, or I'll pop this off and keep it for myself permanently and throw you back into the fens," she threatened, running smooth clever fingers over the dangling shaft. Ridagon chuffed and groaned, he could feel it -- her touch as if it was upon him, even as he could see that part of the body floating in the air across the room from him. It was dizzying and terrifying, and he momentarily fell silent. "Good boy," the Sorceress said with a smirk, placing a finger on the runic circle in the air and pulling it down closer to her as if moving a piece of hanging furniture, to put his flared dick at better hand. "Now that I have you, ahah, well in hand... maybe we can get down to business."

The Sorceress slowly ran her hands up his hanging cock, licking her lips as she felt it's heft and girth even as it swayed there flaccid from anger and fear. With a gentle coo, she stroked him, one hand reaching up to palm and caress his dangling balls. Feeling those dense kegs, heavy and overflowing in her hand, made her lick her lips again and rub her soft thick thighs against one another. The Minotaur watched in frightened bewilderment and slowly growing arousal. He was a beast of impulse and instinct, rapacious and hyper tuned masculinity. Were their positions reversed, he'd probably already be forcing himself onto and into the beautiful woman, cramming his thick hard meat inside of her and making her beg for his yield. He could not fight his nature, and found himself shuddering and slowly thickening under her gentle erotic ministrations. His trunk swelled, meat rising with twitching pumps, and the beast jerked it's hips fruitlessly at empty air from where he was bound.

"There we are... now we're playing nice, was that so 'hard'?" She smirked, turning her head and letting the cock drape over her face. He could feel her soft cheek rub against it as she nuzzled his length, palming his testes and squeezing them like over-ripe fruit. Opening her eyes, she looked back at him with glimmering purple orbs, catching his gaze with her own hypnotic stare.

Tilting her head, the sorceress placed a soft lavender kiss on the side of his growing dick, leaving an imprint of the color there in the shape of her lips. The mark glowed softly and tingled where she had lain it, and Ridagon groaned as she rubbed a fingertip in a small little circle around the spot. "Nice..." she repeated, giving him another kiss, another imprint. "And hard," she went on breathlessly giving his dick another kiss, and another and another. Each time, her eyes flared and a glowing mark was left on his cock, each time Ridagon grew. Soon, he was towering, rampant, his shaft standing out like a flat topped obelisk turned on it's side in mid-air.

The Minotaur tightened his fists and groaned, shuffling his hips in his bondage, cock swinging in the mid air as he tried to rub against her. But the sorceress fluttered around his bobbing dick with complete freedom of movement. She feathered intoxicating kisses all up and down his length, before spilling over his balls and lavishing them with the same attention. Ridagon thrashed and groaned, this time not in anger but in pleasure, his arousal ill suited to restraint and his testes boiling with a sweltering fullness. The sorceress stuck out her tongue and slowly dragged it down the center of the Minotaur's cock, savoring his taste while watching him out of the corner of her eye. Ridagon was panting and thrusting his hips at empty air, his cock bouncing up and down beside her face. She knew she should take her time to really make this work, but watching him thrash around like that made her want to giggle. Only moments ago he'd been threatening to pin her to the floor and split her open like a mewling tavern dame. And maybe one day he might, but it would be on her terms.

For now, she would lay the ground work. Pinching her lips around the hard edge of his flare, she suckled and flicked her tongue, making the Minotaur bray and try to break free once more. Chuckling softly, she pulled her mouth off of him with a pop, the spot glowing a lavender color as had all the other places she'd touched with her lips. Feathered with kisses like he'd been, it looked like someone had painted glowing purple hues all over him. "Look at me," she commanded, wrapping both hands around his cock and wringing him firmly. Ridagon gasped and lifted his head, her glowing eyes catching him once more, lavender seeping in at the corners of his eyes.

The sorceress stepped aside and turned his cock in mid air to face her, bringing it's swollen tip up to her face. "Is this what you want?" she cooed, planting more small kisses on his flare. His cock throbbed and drooled a thick dollop of clear fluid that fell onto her cleavage with a plap. The sorceress grinned and lowered the portal, dragging the Minotaur's cock downward, rubbing his tip town her neck before brushing it against the valley of her cleavage. "Or... this maybe?" she teased, cupping her breasts and rubbing them around his swollen flare. Ridagon bellowed and tried to thrust into her tits, but she stepped back so what little motion he could get gave him nothing. She grinned excitedly at his obvious, desperate arousal. "Or maaybbee..." She continued, pushing the floating cock lower and lower, letting it slide down her belly until it was level with her loins. "Maybe you want this?" She whispered, eyes boring into his as she nudged the soft mound of her still covered pussy against his top, grinding against him as he slid between her thighs.

"Grah!" roared Ridagon, champing at the bit, his fury and lust only held in check by the physical and mystical restraints keeping him in place. "Yes, damn you! Yes!" The sorceress' lips split into a wide grin. She lifted the hovering dick back up with a gesture of her hands, and turned it to face him. "Too bad~" she taunted, waggling his own cock at him back and forth. "Not yet. Don't worry though. We're still playing nice." She knelt down on the smooth floor, letting him see her on her knees in front of him while still being completely helpless and in her control. She brought the cock hovering down, facing away from her, and pushed it's wide tip into the valley between her breasts. Lubricated by his precum from earlier, she pushed him between her ample tits smoothly, even her assets barely wrapping around him. Rolling her tits around his length, the Sorceress peered at him from around his own dick with an evil smirk. "Would you like to release? Hm?" She asked, nestling her face against the backside of his balls, kissing and licking them affectionately. "Would you like to cum?"

Ridagon gurgled, his brain fizzing in his skull. He wanted to scream, he wanted to tear down all the walls in this place, he wanted to smash this place to ruins and bury his cock in this smug wench and plunder her until she came undone and her mind broke. He wanted... he wanted...! He wanted to cum.

"Yes," he wheezed, voice tight and exhausted, his hips trembling. The sorceress could feel his balls knotting up against her lips and chin. She sank her face into them and breathed deeply. "Then just say the magic words, and you can," she promised, rolling her breasts up and down his rampant length. Ridagon actually whimpered, his voice even tighter. "I don't KNOW any magic words," he replied, on the verge of tears. The sorceress rolled her eyes, bouncing her tits around his shaft faster. "'Please Mistress', you barbarian. Honestly." She supposed she couldn't blame him. There was a non zero chance he had in fact been raised in a barn.

"Please," Ridagon choked, the burly tower of flesh and muscle shaking with need, completely helpless in her soft satiny grasp. "Please who?" she replied smugly, between dragging her tongue around the veins of his testicles. "Please MISTRESS," he roared, his muscles knotted in fury beneath his leathery hide. "Mmm, good boy. Cum~" the Sorceress ordered, her eyes flaring once again - along with all the marks on Ridagon's cock and tattooed on his body. The Minotaur's eyes widened and bulged in their sockets, his cock grew what felt like an extra inch as it hardened to steel, and then with a massive flex in his loins he came. Huge thick ropes of cum shot down from Ridagon's cock locked between the sorceresses breasts, pouring over her belly and coating her thighs.

Ridagon bawled, his whole eight-foot frame tensing as he came harder than he ever had in his life. On any other day, the Minotaur would have been humiliated to be milked. Today, he felt only profound relief. The sorceress continued to stroke and caress him encouragingly during his spend, uncaring as he dumped what felt like a pint or more of seed on her belly. She giggled at the heat, scooping some up on her fingers to taste. Not bad, but after a special diet it would be better. That would have to come later though.

The Minotaur slumped in his bonds, weakly gasping for air. The entirety of his body and mind had been stunned by the ordeal. Already, the sorceress could feel her marks taking root onto him, into him. A small pink tongue dragged over lavender lips, and she smiled. A few more edging sessions like this, and she'd wear him down him into being safe enough to let into arms reach. And then after that... her mind buzzed with anticipation of finally taking this rod she'd break him with, and let him enter her. Fuck her. Fill her.

But that could wait. She could take her time. She could afford to, as long as she kept him playing nice.