Shackles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words made Trinity shiver. Radiance understood. She did feel small. She felt humiliated. She felt helpless. And mixed in with all those other feelings was a faint, but growing, wish: she was starting to wish she'd just stayed home that day.

"I want you to remember this moment," Radiance continued. "I want you to think about it every time you even so much as consider using your powers on some innocent, upstanding civilian. I want you to know that this is going to be the cost. You won't just have to deal with the law. You'll be dealing with me, even if it means I have to put you over my knee like a disobedient child. Understood?"

Red. Everything was red. Trinity was seeing red. She was furious, she was weak, she was so humiliated. Her ass was red and raw from the spanking. And she couldn't think. That was the worst part. She couldn't compose her thoughts. She couldn't spit out so much as a single sentence. Whenever she got close, Radiance's hand was spanking her ass again, leaving her thoughts in turmoil and her mouth doing nothing but spouting pathetic groans. She couldn't resist. There was nothing she could do. Why couldn't she at least snarl and growl and say 'fuck you'? What was happening to her?

And then she noticed it.

She was wet.

Mercifully, Radiance hadn't seen the distinct, wet stain on her inner thighs. Trinity was keeping her thighs firmly pressed together, and it was only then that she realized it wasn't just her ass that was burning red-hot. It was her pussy. When Radiance spanked her, it was like a little electric shock connected her ass to her pussy, making every part of her shiver and forcing all the air out of her lungs. She couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. It felt like both. But she knew that whenever it happened, she couldn't help but clench her thighs together tighter, and even that stimulation was driving her absolutely wild. She couldn't control that either, no matter how hard she tried. It was a reflex.

Radiance was spanking her. And she was getting off on it.

Trinity started shaking her head madly. No. No, no, no. This couldn't be happening. This wasn't happening. There was no way. She wasn't... she wasn't like that! Trinity liked being the one in control. She always had. That was the point. Getting to win. Getting to have her way with someone. Her powers were perfect for it, and even when she didn't use them, she was good at topping. There was such a deep, primal satisfaction that came from seeing someone else utterly helpless and bent to her will, be it with mind control, rope, or anything else. No other pleasure had ever compared to that.

Until now.

One of Trinity's hands immediately flew to that damned golden chain around her neck, pawing at it ineffectually, hands shaking from the intensity of what she was feeling. What the hell was Radiance doing to her? She'd thought that Radiance's power was merely to compel obedience. Clearly, it was something much, much worse. Radiance was messing with her head somehow. Forcing her to enjoy this treatment. Turning her into some kind of submissive. The thought made Trinity's stomach tie itself in knots.

No. No way. She had to get out of here. She had to.

But she couldn't.

"What's the matter?" Radiance asked smugly, as Trinity started to thrash. "Had enough? Hurts, doesn't it? Well, too bad. This is about teaching you a lesson. Take your medicine, Shimmer."

And the spanks kept coming.

Breathing hard though she was, Radiance showed no signs of tiring or relenting. She was merciless. The tireless heroine of justice just kept raining down blows on Trinity's ass. For the subdued supervillain, it was quickly becoming a very different kind of torture. Suddenly, she was more than happy to moan and whimper, no matter how much amusement Radiance took from it, just as long as her moans didn't come out needy and desperate. She couldn't let Radiance know how her body was responding. She couldn't. She was sure now that Radiance was doing something to mess with her head, but she would never give her the satisfaction of knowing it had worked. As helpless as she was, she could still put up that much resistance.

It wasn't easy, though. Each spank made it harder and harder for her to hold onto even the tiniest shred of dignity. It took all of Trinity's strength not to throw up her hands in surrender and start grinding herself into Radiance's lap. Only the thought of the twisted, sadistic look of glee that was sure to appear on her rival's face held her back. She couldn't stand that. She'd sooner die. But still, it was hard. She was used to being the one in control. No-one had ever treated her like this before. Superheroes didn't have a lot of respect for villains, as a rule, but they usually still afforded them a certain level of dignity in defeat. Not anymore, apparently.

"S-stop!" Trinity whined. "Just stop already!"

"Begging?" Radiance asked coolly. "That's good."

"I... I'm not..." Trinity abandoned her denial once she realized how laughable it would sound. "Y-you've made your point! You... what are you even... what do you want from me?"

She hated how high-pitched and desperate her voice sounded, and she hated even more that Radiance dared to laugh at her for it. At least the superhero didn't seem to understand exactly why she sounded so desperate. "So you can give it to me?" Radiance mocked. "Is that where you're at, Shimmer? You'll give me whatever I want?"

"F-fuck you!" Trinity howled, as Radiance spanked her again, pushing her dangerously close to the edge. She couldn't let go of that little kernel of resistance, no matter what cost her. She was just going to try and figure out some way to hold on.

But why did it feel so fucking good?

Trinity couldn't stop wracking her brains, trying to figure that out. It must have been something Radiance had done. But what? Radiance hadn't told her it would feel good. She wasn't even sure if Radiance could tell people what to feel, or just what to do. Was it simply an effect of her chain? Something it did to people all the time? Then, why had it never made Trinity feel this way before? It didn't make sense. None of it made sense. Trinity didn't like being spanked. She didn't like being stripped and made to kneel. She liked being in control. She always had.

She knew that all her internal, mental gymnastics didn't matter at all, compared to the fact that she was quickly approaching an incredible, masochistic orgasm.

Smack.

Each spank now felt as intense as a thunderstorm. Radiance wasn't punishing her any harder than before. It was simply that Trinity's ass had become incredibly tender and sensitive, and her body was primed in torturous anticipation of each blow.

Smack.

Trinity squeezed her thighs together reflexively, shivering at how wet they felt. Even that tiny bit of direct stimulation had her tingling everywhere. She'd never felt so sensitive. Fuck.

Smack.

Trinity moaned. She'd long since given up trying to contain her voice, and even on being embarrassed about it. She was way past that now, just as she was way past trying not to squirm pathetically in Radiance's lap. There was only one thought on her mind. One single piece of dignity she was trying to preserve. Don't cum. Don't cum. Don't cum. Don't c-

Smack.

The red she saw each time Radiance spanked her was rapidly fading to white. Trinity caught herself biting her lip, and made herself stop. She didn't want to look like some kind of pouting, blushing submissive. She wasn't a masochist, damn it! She just... she needed Radiance to stop for a moment. Just a moment. She needed to catch her breath. Recover her composure. Yes, that was really all she-

Smack.

Fuck. Fuck. Every time Radiance's palm connected with her ass, her mind melted into a puddle. All her thoughts before that moment ceased to matter. All that mattered, all of a sudden, was the white-hot pleasure-pain currently roaring through her, making her cheeks burn with shame at how hard it made her cunt drip. It wasn't fair. It wasn't-

Smack.

Why wouldn't Radiance just stop? Why did she have to be so relentless? Why did it have to make Trinity feel so good?

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

More.

The moment that thought, that craving, crossed Trinity's mind, she wanted to scream. Not like this. She couldn't let her body betray her like this. But she couldn't seem to help it, either. She was so close. So fucking close. All it would take is a little more. The helpless, humiliated supervillain could feel the dawning eclipse of pleasure in her mind, and she knew, somehow she knew, nothing else would even come close. She'd never felt anything like this.

And it was so fucking close.

Smack.

What if she just let go? What if she just stopped trying to fight it?

Smack.

Fuck. She might not have a choice. Her body needed this. She needed this.

Smack.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck.

Smack.

So close. Just a little more.

Smack.

Yes! Yes. Now, Trinity's moans really were coming out like screams. She didn't care. It felt so good. She was so close. Just a little more. Just one more. Just-

"I think that's enough."

Trinity turned her head dumbly, Radiance's voice only slowly penetrating the thick, masochistic mental fog that had descended around her. Enough? But she was so close...

"W-wha?" she babbled.

"You've had enough," Radiance said, slowly catching her breath. "I can tell. I'm trying to punish you, Shimmer. Not break you."

Trinity looked away again. More even than she hated Radiance, she hated how disappointed she felt in that moment. She cursed her pussy for being so damn sensitive. Traitor.

"So," Radiance continued, levelly. There was something in her eyes that might have been guilt, or concern. "Learn your lesson yet."

It took Trinity a long time to compose her answer. She put a great deal of thought into it, and made it as eloquent as she could muster.

"Go fuck yourself," she spat.

Radiance sighed and cursed under her breath, eyes hardening once more. She stood up abruptly, tipping Trinity out of her lap and leaving the supervillain to collapse into a pile on the ground.

"Then, I guess you and I are in for a very long night."

12