Mind Hack Pt. 01: You've Got Mail!

Story Info
I open a brainwash video by accident.
1.9k words
4.28
31.2k
57

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

ALLY

I wouldn't be the first person to accidentally download a computervirus, but the one I opened loaded into my brain.

In my defense it was a hot day, I'd been studying for hours and it felt like my brain had melted. I'd taken a break from my books and I kept postponing my studies. If I passed these exams, only one year stood between me and my masters degree. I was gonna be a doctor and a total boss.

Then again, maybe a total boss wouldn't fall for shady click-bate titles like: "This summers Mind Hack: College students all over the world are amazed!"

That was the e-mail I received just when I'd convinced myself to go studying again. I should have put my phone on silent, but now I heard the "ping" sound and couldn't resist. I was a bit surprised the e-mail from "c0II3g3@mindhack.net" didn't end up in my spam and I was about to delete it, but the boring books waiting for me changed my mind.

"Who knows," I thought, "maybe I do find a good study tip, or something of the sorts."

I clicked on the e-mail and it opened like an explosion on my screen. I sat shocked and paralyzed, staring at what I thought was a virus frying my computer. Hundreds of images flashed before me, never long enough to register what I was seeing, not consciously at least. The flashing images were paired with a high pitched buzzing noise. I don't know how long I stared at my screen. The initial panic of the virus was gone in an instant and all I did was stare, like I was drawn into the computer. The flashing stopped and my screen turned black with a replay button in the center. "Just a stupid video," I said, the sound still ringing in my ears. I blinked a few times and turned to my books. I had wasted enough time.

The next hour I tried to focus on a chapter about the signs of kidney-failure, but the letters in my textbook seemed to jump around. The white pages reminded me of the flashes in that dumb video and my concentration faded. "Maybe I should watch the video one more time?" I shook my head, "Why in the world would I want to do that?!"

I kept my eyes fixed on my pathology book and as the minutes ticked by, I realized I hadn't been able to read a single word. I sighted, "I need another break."

I walked to the fridge for another ice cold drink, while sipping I walked around aimlessly through the apartment. I looked out the window for a second, walked past my roommates fishtank and before I knew it I had sat down in front of my pc with my finger on the mouse, about to press play. I frowned, "What even is the purpose of this dumb video?" That question was enough to convince me I needed to watch it one more time and so I clicked.

A storm of lights and images came over me and I gaped at my screen once again. The continuous high buzzing somehow calmed me down and before the video ended I knew I was going to press "replay" one more time.

"ALLY!"

The video had just ended and my roommate was yelling at me.

"Sarah what on earth are you yelling for?" I asked her.

"I called your name like seven times, you didn't respond."

"Oh." I shook my head, "I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"I bet," Sarah said, "you were totally out of it. You've been studying way too hard, it's past 2:00."

I glanced out the window and noticed it was pitch dark, who many times had I been watching that video?

"You're right Sarah. I should get some sleep..." I faked a yawn and went too bed. I set an alarm on my phone for 6:30 so I could get a head start in studying the next morning and I turned off my lights. I checked my messages and e-mails one last time on my phone and... there it was again: "This summers Mind Hack..."

I scrolled down the e-mail with the intention to press play just one last time before going to sleep when I noticed a link at the bottom of the page. My curiosity was sparked. I opened the link and read in neon letters the words:

"MIND HACK SOCIETY" followed by, "The future of thought technology!"

The interface of the site reminded me somewhat of Youtube and I clicked on one of the videos. The video started with a couple of familiar flashes that caught my attention right away. After that, a porno played. Ordinarily I'd close the page and never go back, but now I felt intrigued and kept looking.

The girl in the video was laying on her bed, she stripped down and started masturbating. With empty eyes and an open mouth she looked in to the camera, moaning for her audience. By the time she reached her orgasm I was breathing heavily and my heart was racing. The video ended with another couple of quick flashes, went black and then showed several "suggested videos". I fell into a video rabbit hole of watching girl after girl after girl fingering herself to ecstasy. Each time accompanied with a couple flashing images and a ringing buzz in the background.

My Mind Hack Society binge watch was only interrupted when my morning alarm went off. With bloodshed eyes I dragged myself out of bed. There was no way I would be able to focus today without at least four cups of coffee. After hours of hearing the high pitched buzz in every video, the sound still rang in my ears. Somehow it calmed me down and helped me focus. I decided to put in my headphones and set up a video in the background while I grabbed my books and my first cup of coffee.

My head started spinning when I opened my textbook and began to read. It was as if I was seeing the heavy worded sentences for the first time, I didn't understand a thing. I gulped down some more coffee and blinked a couple of times but the words still didn't make sense. The more I tried to focus, the more frustrated I got. Meanwhile the video in the background started combining the sound of buzzing with the moans of another doe-eyed webslut. I slammed my textbook shut and took my phone. Watching the girls quick fingers circle her clit finally calmed me down.

I went to lay down on my bed, not taking my eyes of the video. I watched a couple more videos while my hand found it's way down to my thighs and I started massaging through my clothes. I went and locked my door to keep Sarah out before stripping completely naked and getting back on my bed for a long "Mind Hack Society" session. The continuous buzzing sounded like familiar friendly voices telling me to relax, to stop worrying and thinking so much. To keep watching, one more video, one more video, just one more video...

My fingers found their way to my clit and I followed the example of the girls in my videos, spreading my thighs. This was right, this was really what I needed. These girls new what was good. I kept rubbing, replicating each motion, mirroring the blank stare. Soon my moans mixed in with the buzzing and it all felt so right.

"No need to think," a voice whispered under the buzz, "no need to study," as I closed in on my orgasm.

"Keep watching," I panted, "nice and wet," my pussy soaking through my shorts.

"Keep watching... rubbing... one more video... empty... one more video... nice and wet... no need to think... blank... close your books... rub... open your legs... cum."

I arched my back in an explosion of pleasure surging through my body.

"Yes...!" I moaned, pure bliss washing over me. Shaking and sweating I hurried to open up the next video. "More..." I whispered in a hoarse voice, "one more..."

I mimicked the girls' every move. I wanted to embody them, be them, and while rubbing and fingering an idea popped into my mind. It was as if someone had whispered the genius thought into my ear. "I could be like these girls!"

With a video playing in the background I made an account under the name "Doctor Ally". I filled in my age (23), what I was studying, my cup size (34D), my hair color (strawberry blonde), in order to finish my registration I checked a box saying MHS had the right to sell and distribute my video's and get 80% of my earnings (whatever that meant), and finally I got my conformation e-mail.

I couldn't stop smiling when I read the words: "Registration approved, welcome to the Mind Hack Society. Click here to upload your first video!"

This was it, I was going to be just like these girls: It was gonna feel so good! I grabbed my camera from the shelve. It had been a "first year of uni gift" from my mom, "To make memories." she had said. I pointed the lens to the bed and aimed my desk lamp for better lighting. I pressed record and got up on the bed shivering with excitement.

Camera, light, action!

***

STEVE

With a smooth motion of his hand, Steve covered his yawn. He typed a short note on his laptop but quickly realized he'd missed most of the chapter anyway. They were at the end of a five hour lecture about muscular dystrophy and most of the student had stopped listening two hours ago. He was struggling to keep his eyes open when Eric jabbed him in his ribs. Furious and gasping for air he turned around, "Why in the hell did you do that?!"

"You were falling asleep," said Eric soberly, "besides, you have got to see THIS!"

He passed his phone to Steve and pressed play.

"Ugh! Eric!" Steve quickly pushed the phone back, "Dude, I don't need to see your porn, especially not in class."

"No no no," Eric said as they pushed the phone back and forth, "look again, look who it is! Don't you see?"

With a sigh of unease Steve glanced at the screen. "Ally?!" he whispered in shock, "Top of the class, stuck up Ally?!"

He took the phone from Eric. It was an amateur video, but it did look like Ally, it was even posted under the account name "Doctor Ally". There was no doubt about it, there classmate was on a porn site.

"Where did you find this?" he whispered at Eric, still watching as Ally stared into the lens with empty eyes, rubbing herself senseless.

"Collage Gooners," Eric leaned over his shoulder to watch along, "mind you I payed 2 dollars, and so did a lot of people..." he pointed at the view count which stood at 115,235.

"Who would have thought, right? Ally?" Eric said, as they watched her plunge her fingers in and out of her plump pink lips, "She always seemed such a career driven gal. Bit stuck up too."

"If this comes out," Steve said, "her career will be over before it started."

"Seems like she found herself a different career-path," Eric joked, "no wonder we haven't seen her in class the last few days."

They plugged in their headphones, drowning out the lecture with Ally moans as she reached her first online orgasm.

***

Thanks for reading part 1 of my mind control series. Don't be shy to leave a comment if you liked the story. Part 2 is already in the making, where Ally receives a mystery gift from MHS, so be sure to check it out soon if you enjoyed.

Robin Snow

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers