Shade Tree Mechanic Ch. 02

Story Info
Terry thinks of Steve as a father figure.
6.3k words
4.74
9.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their friendship grows, how accepting will Steve be of Terry's desire for a father figure? All characters are over the age of eighteen.

---

Over the week or so since Terry first visited, we got the chance to get to know each other a little more. Aside from being a keen car nut, my new acquaintance was just getting ready to go on to college. Being from a single-parent family, he helped out his mom by working on cars at the local service station during summers.

"Hey old man, want to go to a cruise night?" Terry dissed me in an amicable tone.

"Where and what is it?"

"Tomorrow night. Summer nights, at the Burger Barn."

"Okay sure, as long as they have some classic muscle, I'm good."

"I'm sure there will be one or two. Can you pick me up?"

"No problem, boy!" I chuckled. I was thinking about another kind of muscle.

-

I pumped out a few reps in the basement home gym and flexed in front of the mirror, before slipping on my Black Sabbath tank top. Might as well show off the arms. It was only a five-minute drive from Terry's mom's house to the burger joint. Luckily the cruise night consisted of a good mix of cars, from the '50s and up. Terry and I gravitated to the Dodge and Chrysler area.

We circled a newer purple Dodge Charger. "This is a pretty good show, actually." I gave the eighteen-year-old a football player slap on the shoulder blade.

"Yeah, this is nice." He leaned back, "Not as nice as yours is going to be after we finish it."

"Ha," I laughed, "are you signing up for the grunt work?" He was wearing a black muscle tee that mirrored mine, so I squeezed his bare bicep. His warm muscle was smooth but firm. Developing, just like a young man's muscle should. "You seem to be a strong candidate, anyway- boy!"

Terry leaned his head towards my grip approvingly. "Sure thing, whatever you say, old man." He smiled like we were becoming good friends.

More than friends, I thought. Leaning over the back end of a late-sixties Dodge Charger, I was checking out the long back glass and condition of the upholstery.

"These old cars tend to get cracks and fading in the- what the hell?" I felt a hand reaching under the side gap in my tank top tickling under my arms and grazing my nipple.

"Gotcha, old man!"

"Yeah, you did." My nipple hardened and cock twinged in a quick revisiting of the encounter we had at my garage along with future possibilities. It was unexpected, but I liked that A lot! "You better watch it, or this old man is going to take care of you- boy!" Pleased that Terry still had our hard cocks on his mind, I dropped lots of sexy innuendos along the stroll through the rest of the cars that we were checking out. Dusk was about an hour away when we hit the edge of the cars next to the sports field.

"See any other cars you like, kid?" I mussed up his blonde hair with my hand.

"Naw, not right now." There was a hint of longing as his blue eyes scanned the football goal posts.

He probably missed a lot of sports not having a regular father figure around. "Hey I have a football in the back seat, you wanna play a little catch?"

"Catch?" His cute face brightened.

"Or we could play catch and tackle if that's too boring for you."

"Catch and- tackle." His smile turned upward cockily, "old man."

I gave him a jesting shove on the shoulder pushing him backwards. "We'll see won't we?"

Jogging over to the truck, we passed the football back and forth all the way back to the empty crabgrass field. The lights, noise and music from the car show dimmed in the background. I tossed off my shirt and shoes. "Don't want to get my shirt dirty, in case you get lucky, kid."

"Good idea Steve." Terry copied me after giving my chest a lengthy stare.

I tossed him the ball then put my back to the goal post. "Let's see what you got kid."

Terry shuffled his feet then headed straight towards me, making an easily anticipated turn to the right. I reacted, getting both arms around him from behind. With much more strength I arched my back and wrestled him to the ground, With one arm around his chest Terry squirmed in my strong grip. I ended up on my back with him on top. I used my free hand to clutch the bulge in his shorts squeezing until his eighteen-year-old cock responded.

I finger-flicked the ridge before letting him go, "Nice try, kid." I laughed and swished the grass from the side of my back.

"Let's see how fast you are old man," Terry had a big smile. Clearly, he was having a lot of fun. He tossed the ball to me.

From twenty feet away, I made a dash to the right, faking a switch in directions. I didn't try hard. I wanted it to be easy for Terry to catch me. He was quick, punching the ball loose and getting two hands around my waist. Letting him knock me on the grass, I fell on my back again. The eighteen-year-old ended on top of me, with his athletic chest waist level.

"Caught you old man!" He smiled in victory.

"Yeah, you did," I smiled enjoying the company of my new young friend. "Now what are you gonna do?"

Terry let go of my wrapped-up waist and pinched both of my nipples, "This!"

I liked having my nipples played with and let him carry on until my cock erected and throbbed into his slim stomach. "Let's see your best move, this time." I bounced him off me onto the grass and stood up ready to throw the next pass.

Terry jumped up and ran laterally about thirty feet or so in front of me. Taking my time in reacting to his catch and run, I put on my best sprint. Barely catching him from behind, I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and waist bringing him down heavily face-first into the grass with me on top of him.

Terry was laughing with his face sideways in the damp grass. "You barely caught me, old man."

"Damn," I was breathing heavily into the back of his neck with Terry pinned underneath my bodyweight. Terry was moving his butt slowly from side to side, causing my prominent cock to erect like steel. It felt indecently natural, instinctive to grind my hard cock against his young butt. His warm back was pliant next to my bare chest. I was catching my breath and Terry was still wearing a smile. "You are fast, aren't you- boy?"

"Uh-huh." Terry agreed playfully.

"But I caught you," I humped a couple of firm thrusts against his butt, before hopping off.

"I'll get you this time." Brightly smiling, Terry jumped up and tossed me the football.

I dashed sideways then changed direction before heading to the goal line. Lucky for me, just as he was about to catch hold, Terry slipped in the damp grass. I made my run and dive for the goal line. Terry wrapped his arms around my ankles but it was too late.

"Go-allllll!" I made a long mock-TV-announcer chant, flat on my back extending the football in outstretched arms. "Steve wins. Let the celebration begin!" Terry never stopped smiling for the whole time we were horsing around.

"You got lucky, old man." Terry was semi-prone near my legs, covered in grass blades.

Dusk was creeping in. Pretty soon the unlit field would be pitch black. "What's my prize?" I smiled at Terry. I was having almost as much fun as he was.

The eighteen-year-old shuffled up my leg until he was waist level. "What do you want the prize to be?" Terry scratched a fingernail along the denim texture of my jeans over my bulging cock making arousing soft vibrations. He continued until the ridge of my cock head made a pronounced edge.

"This is a good prize, Terry." I ran my fingers through his hair. It was really good. Terry seemed to have an intuition about what I liked and how to tease me. Although tortuous, it was heavenly. "...but... and we could get caught."

"Mmm, you are getting really hard, and big- old man."

"Shit." Terry was unbuttoning my jeans. If someone walked over from the car show to the parking lot, we'd get caught. He unzipped my jeans folding the denim to the side and ran his fingertips along the fabric of my boxers this time. "Man, that feels so fucking good."

"You have a big cock- a big daddy cock." The eighteen-year-old lifted the elastic of my boxers letting the trapped portion of my upper penis spring up and extend over my navel.

"Fuck me." A daddy cock, just the taboo-ness of the words made me throb.

Terry licked the slit in my glans and frenulum with a needy skill, leaving cool saliva all over the sensitive parts of my cock. "I bet I could make you cum like this if I kept licking."

"Yes," I was breathy rocking my head. "You could."

"Daddy."

My cock throbbed into his kissy lips when he said the word. That taboo word. "Ngh."

"Oh, you like that Steve, "He licked then kissed my glans, "when I call you daddy!"

My cock jutted up, and Terry opened his warm lips to accept it in an open kiss. "Fuck."

"See you do!" Terry's blue eyes seemed sharp and bright in the darkness. He opened his mouth, just over my cock head. "Make it jump into my mouth again- daddy."

My pc muscles tightened without coaxing as my cock jumped into his lips. "Mmm god."

Terry shuffled to the side, laying his face on my bare abs, taking the head of my cock into his warm eager mouth.

"Oh, you have a really big fat cock- daddy." He moaned over it, sucking, while his hand clutched and squeezed the exposed part of my cock shaft.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, yeah!" I pressed his head down crunching my abs so I thrust up into his mouth as far as I could.

Terry suctioned while looping his tongue circularly around my knob in fast and slow circumferences. "Fuck that feels good -- Terry,"

I took a deep breath, my balls tightened, should I say? "You're a good cock sucker- boy..." his fist squeezed on my cock, "-son."

The eighteen-year-old grated his teeth over my corona moaning over my shaft. "Mmm daddy."

I gasped and flinched. Terry flipped his tongue side to side across my frenulum. "Suck- daddy's- ugh, cock like- like- a- oh fuck- good boy." I stuttered the incestuous word-play out.

Playing a pouty expression, Terry lifted to look up at me "Yes daddy, I'll suck it good!" Locking onto the head like a baby bottle, he applied serious suction while licking at the tip. His hand squeezed and jerked the burning imminence all the way up my cock shaft.

"Ah shit," Good boy. Suck daddy's cock. I immersed myself in the taboo words.

Rapidly my breathing increased, with Terry's head rising and falling in time with my abdomen. "Fuck, I'm gonna- fuck- damn- here- it- comesssssss." I wrapped both hands over his head, as the silky slick sperm welled and shot up my cock.

"Mmm, mmm," Terry moaned over my glans, as I jetted cum into the young man's warm mouth. His fist squeezed and released as my penis pulsed and over. I could feel the hot stickiness of my semen leaking out of his mouth onto my convulsing stomach muscles.

"Mmm daddy," Rotating his lips over my penis, he continued locked onto me like a suction cup, opening and closing his lips, drinking in my cum, until I finally stopped gasping.

"Jesus Christ that was good!"

"Did you like it- daddy?" Terry emphasized the last word stirring his finger in the puddle of cum on my pubis.

"Mmm, hmm," I rubbed his hair. Grasping my shaft, the teen licked his lips proud that he had inflicted the dirty pleasure on my cock. I looked at the tablespoon-sized creamy blob, then up at him. "Lick up the rest of- daddy's cum-," I paused, "son."

Terry smiled, sticking his tongue out lapping at the remaining cum, concluding his licking by cleaning my cock with slow long licks. "Yes, daddy!" He chuckled.

"Good boy." I encouraged him, my cock not wanting to deflate under Terry's long slow wet tongue dragging. "Lick daddy's cum." He lapped at my cock and cum drools for at least two minutes before I was cleaned up. When I recovered and looked around the sky was dark. Thankfully no audience either.

It looked like the car show had downsized by about a half when we headed back.

Terry still had his shirt off. Feeling natural, comfortable, I reached around his shoulder and pulled him close. The teen leaned into my shoulder. "Do you want to grab a snack?" I gestured to the Burger Barn.

"Sounds great." Terry's smile mirrored his endless enthusiasm. Stopping to put his shirt on, his eyes met mine in what felt like a questioning gaze.

Honestly, I worried about that look. Had I pushed things too far? Was he having regrets? Was my influence ill-placed? Terry matched my pace when I walked into the fast-food joint. When the tray came up with a double order of fries and diet cokes, we settled into a booth across from each other. I didn't need to be a psychologist to know something was on his mind.

"Hey are you okay," I asked empathetically, "is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"I just thought-," the eighteen-year-old paused searching for words or confidence.

"Keep going, trust me, you can talk about anything with me, Terry."

"I thought, it would have been great to have had you as a dad."

I was flattered, in shock and silent. My body language must have been accepting though as Terry continued.

"Well, I mean my dad left us quite a while ago, Steve."

"I would have loved to have had you as a son, you're a terrific kid." I praised him honestly and admitted my feelings.

As if a weight had been lifted, Terry's eyes sparkled.

"Plus, I have a great assistant mechanic!" I leaned over the table and flicked a French-fry at the teen.

"If you would have been my dad," Terry quieted his voice and leaned to the table edge, "I would have got to peek at his big cock all the time!"

That was a hot fantasy, and never having any children, the fantasies were thrilling. "I would have taught my son how to jack off, properly."

Things were pretty laid back when I dropped Terry off at his mom's house. It felt like we were each in thought or daydream land. I was. "Thanks for inviting me to the car show, Terry."

"Thanks for coming it was great."

"Yeah, it was, and don't forget two nights from now, we have some more work on the Challenger."

"Cool, I'm going to make a CNC part for your car."

"That's great." I gave him a wink before he jumped out of the truck. "Go rub one out!"

--

I spent the next night organizing the garage, filling at the very least ten garbage bags. I tidied up everything. Junk went to the garbage dump, and the metal recycling place. I tossed a few old car parts as well. That little bit, well a lot, of clean-up exposed about five years of dust resulting in a trip to the local home centre for a new shop vacuum. By the time I was done, the shop and garage looked like a professional workshop. Why didn't I do this years ago?

Yes, I was cleaning things up to make the garage more presentable, but was I reading too much into this friendship with Terry? He's young, things could change. I should be more laid back, and temper my expectations. The garage looked great though. That at the very least, inspired me to take a trip back to the local auto parts store and splurge on a car-themed neon beer fridge, and a couple of Dodge bar stools.

After reorganizing the tool chest, I decided to throw the not-so-clean shop coveralls into the wash. Best to wash the greasy work stuff in a separate cycle, I started up the washer eyeing my stack of girly magazines. Could use a refresher on the pin-up girls as well. I smirked to myself and picked a couple of decent centrefolds.

With my hands on my hips, I checked out the Challenger in the middle of the garage. What am I missing? Beer shit there was only about a half-hour before the liquor store was closing.

I slammed the damp coveralls into the dryer and grabbed my keys. Thankfully my wife was immersed in the walking dead or something like that, so I did not have to engage her questions.

I was proud of myself.

The beer fridge was only half full but looked great. I re-hung the coveralls on a hook right next to the new pin-up girls. They had a few wear holes and rips, but I don't think they looked that clean ever!

Tiredness was creeping in, it was already almost midnight so I made a couple of shopping list notes, and hit the sack. I'd be lying if I didn't hope Terry would like it too.

--

I was still dragging myself out of bed when my phone pinged. It was only 7:30 am and I was getting a text from Terry.

-We still on for tonight?

-Yeah absolutely I even cleaned up the garage a little

-Sounds good -- I have to pick up the CNC part from my school shop class Time?

-Any time after 4 is good

-Cya then

I thought I'd text a little innuendo

-be prepared to work hard

-yes

-or be hardworking

-😉

-Hey do you want me to pick up some snacks or energy food?

-I like snickers

-Sure

-Thanks Steve

-np

-

That was it, I had to make sure I went by the convenience store on the way back from work today.

Instead of saying I was checking out early, 3:30 rolled around, and I made an excuse for a location field visit. I was hitting a store on the way home but in reality, that field visit was with my new young apprentice.

Thank God, for self-checkouts! I scanned the few snack bars then looked over my shoulder before scanning a tube of sex lube and a small vibrating cock ring. I was going to buy two but thought better of it in case there was a cashier with prying eyes and deviant thoughts.

Terry was already at my garage door when I pulled in with the pickup.

"I thought you weren't here Steve." He looked happy and relieved.

I bunched up the small plastic bag. "Sorry pal, it took me longer to get home in traffic." Terry's body felt relaxed when I gave him a one-armed more-than-a-friend-hug.

Terry held his hands behind his back. "I have something."

He looked sly but proud. "What is it?"

"Hellcat transmission cross member to fit your Challenger."

"Seriously, holy shit. How did you get that?"

"I took the measurements, and a guy made this at school for me. Fresh off the CNC machine."

"Wow, that's incredible." I was thrilled. "How much- I mean how much do I owe you?"

"Gratis." Terry handed it to me. "As long as you let me keep helping you."

"Of course," I gave him a double-armed hug, "I'll need a test pilot someday!"

Terry put his arms around my waist. Flashbacks of a few nights earlier hardened my cock to a bulge. Simultaneously I could feel the eighteen-year-old's warm wood on my thigh,

"Wait until you see the garage."

Terry hesitated, "Steve, it is okay if I come around here. You don't mind?"

"Sure, sure, any time. As long as your mom is okay with it. I L- I like having you here. Come around- I m- mean." Measuring my words, so Terry would not feel overwhelmed or obligated I opened the door to the garage. "Have a look!"

"Holy- it looks totally new in here!" The teen wandered around, then headed to the beer fridge.

"I put some diet coke in there too." I pointed to the side shelf, "not just beer!"

"It's like a man-cave."

"Well almost." I chuckled, pleased that he was enjoying my housekeeping efforts.

Unexpectedly the door burst open, "I thought I heard voices out here!" My wife Mary strode in looking over the garage, then Terry.

"It looks good in here, did you make him do all that work?"

"No, I did it. And Mary this is Terry a local car enthusiast from the high school." I pointed over to the car. "He's going to help with the Dodge." I opened my stance introducing my cute young helper, "Mary is my wife. Mary, this is Terry, he's just about ready to graduate from high school."

"Nice to meet you, Mary," Terry extended his hand politely.

"Well, aren't you just full of manners?" My wife extended her hand shaking his. "And he's cute, he looks just like Justin Bieber."

"You're embarrassing my helper, Mary."

"I'm sorry," She smiled but I could tell she liked him and liked provoking an embarrassing moment. "But I do have some pizzas I'm baking if you feel like having some Terry."

12