Shade Tree Mechanic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could check with your mom," I suggested.

"Yeah, sure, thanks Mary, I'll ask my mom."

"Alright boys, just let me know and I can bring them here or you can come into the house if you like."

I nodded in agreement. "First he has to work up an appetite."

"I'll wait until I put them in the oven, then." Mary left looking at us over her shoulder.

I wondered if she really knew what we were up to.

-

I slid the creeper out from behind the car. "Ready to get to work?"

"Yep." Terry unhooked a pair of coveralls.

"Let's switch." I handed him the older pair. "This one will fit you better." It also had some strategically placed wear holes and rips. I swapped coveralls.

Terry was already stripping down to his excitedly tented underwear when I thumb-latched the door.

"How about commando?" I suggested, peeling off my boxers. I hung heavily swinging like a clock pendulum. I swear the teen's eyes rocked back and forth in time with my cock. I didn't button up the overalls, leaving my cock and balls exposed, shrugging the sleeves over my deltoids.

Taking a little longer to decide, finally Terry peeled down the white CK's displaying the up-pointed young erection. His posture relaxed in my observant pervy smile, teasing the holey overalls up his youthful fit body. "How's that, Steve?" He asked buttoning up the coveralls to hide the teenage boner.

"That's enough buttons," I replied with mine completely open aside from the lower three buttons.

I snapped on a pair of latex mechanic's gloves. "Need anything examined?" I winked pointing my index finger in the air.

"I'm going to pull out the old transmission cross member," I informed Terry sliding myself back-first under the car. I shuffled myself with the creeper. "Pass me the battery rachet and a 1/2" socket.

He passed me the rachet already loaded.

"And a-" He handed me a 1/2" combination wrench without asking. "Nice..." I complimented his forethought.

We got immersed in disassembly for an hour or so, taking turns under the car, removing parts making fast work of the process until we had a bin of semi-rusted old parts.

"I can't get this off." He complained trying to undo the transmission isolator applying some force to the wrench.

It was among the long list of tricks I showed Terry that night, but I was being patient. I enjoyed teaching him things. "Wait, I'll show you." I grabbed the heat gun. "Use this but careful, watch that the rubber does not start to melt and put on those leather gloves."

He held it on the part for a minute or so. "It looks like the rubber is about to cook, Steve."

"Okay try your wrench now."

Terry smiled at the ease with which the rusty nut came away from the isolator. "It worked." He sounded over-the-top pleased.

"Nice job. Pretty soon, you'll know everything I do!"

The eighteen-year-old had a pensive sad look. "Steve..."

"Yeah, Terry what is it?"

"I just wanted to say- thanks." Terry's blue eyes looked big, almost teary.

"Thanks?" I smiled trying to put him at ease. God, he was a good-looking young man.

"Yeah, for showing me stuff and-" He was sounding emotional, still.

"Hey, I enjoy teaching you things, kid!" I slowed and deepened my voice attempting to settle him.

"Well, letting me hang out, kind of like friend," his voice broke, "like a d-."

"Hey come here," I opened my arms, "I enjoy having you around too. Now I was edging on emotion, expressing my feelings. Perhaps too soon. "Like the kid I never had."

Terry nestled in my arms locking his around my back tightly. I didn't know what happened in his past life but it was apparent he both missed and wanted a father figure or a mentor at the very least. I held him close, silently trying to put any arousal out of my mind. Push the perversion away. Defiantly my groin filled with blood as his grip crushed me. I shouldn't use this sexually. It's wrong. My hands held him gently hoping he would lessen his grip before my untimely erection revealed my mind's inner want. He didn't.

Body to body I could feel the bare skin of his unbuttoned coveralls against mine. Just his breathing in my chest was enough to solidify me utterly. Almost innocently he began rocking his pelvis against me. That's when I noticed his stiff pronounced young erection sticking out, poking against me. Shit, he's rubbing it on me and it's really turning me on! Terry was grinding on me, maybe subconsciously.

"Sorry..." He tilted his head back, looking happier, but embarrassed.

"It's totally okay," I dropped one hand to his butt and gripped him closer with the other hand, "Totally okay...."

A few minutes after that, Terry finally let go of his firm hold on me. He seemed relaxed. "Thanks, I-."

"I know, I do too," I replied, letting him go.

"Why don't we see how that cross member you made fits?" I tried to change the subject, despite sexual taboo thoughts being front and center and pointing.

"Okay..." Terry grabbed the aluminum part and handed it to me.

I slid back on the creeper, inserting the part. It fit like a glove. "Um, nope sorry it doesn't fit." I joked.

"You're kidding," Terry pitched his voice.

I smiled at him from under the car, as he peered on his hands and knees trying to get a look.

"Shit!" He smiled when he realized I was lying.

I handed him the part, smirking. "It mostly fits." I tried to shuffle the creeper out from under the car when Terry stopped my progress partway.

The teen leaned over my legs and unbuttoned the last three lower buttons on my mechanic's coveralls rolling my thick flaccid cock out like a garden hose. "Let's see if this part fits, old man." Terry sucked my whole turgid and rapidly growing cock into his throat before gasping for air. "You get big fast, shit!"

"You're turning me on that's why!"

"Why, would you like your son sucking your dick?"

"Yes, but..." Damn, he always seemed to push the taboo buttons. I liked it but was going to turn the tables. "Maybe you should check the part for fitment."

Terry let my heavy cock fall to my abdomen. "If you say so-" He was going to say something else but hesitated.

"The creeper's all yours." When I stood up my meaty cock hung like a third leg. Tucking it in and re-buttoning in the case my wife Mary came in, I jammed the transmission mount in his stomach. When the eighteen-year-old flopped on his back, and rolled under the chassis, the gaps in the torn fabric and wear holes enticingly revealed the young man's smooth skin.

"It fits perfectly." Terry maneuvered the creeper under the mid-point of the Challenger, making metallic sounds as he fitted the piece.

I slipped my left hand inside a rip in the fabric, capturing one of the boy's loose smooth balls in my fingers. I swirled it within my palm pulling gently. Terry's legs sagged and the part fell to the garage floor with a loud clank.

"Fuck that feels good." He murmured.

"Yeah, I know." I dragged him out from under the car by the legs. Putting my hand on his chest, I tugged the shoulders of the coveralls then ripped it off of him until the coveralls were inside out on the floor and Terry's tasty lean eighteen-year-old naked body and stiff cock were presented like a meal on the shop creeper, there for the dining.

"Oh, man!"

I slipped my hands along the top of his bare legs, rotating my thumbs inwards until they pressed between the underside of his balls and taint. Tightly closing my fingers, I kneaded his grape-sized testes like I was softening a ball of plasticine. "These are mine!" I squished them up along his stiff cock then down along his delightfully erect taint.

"Fuck that, oh shit." He winced while my increasing grip walked the line between pleasure and discomfort. The more aroused and erect his cock became, the harder I worked his nuts.

Terry's cock twitched to one side when I tickled up the urethral ridge in the taint. It would be difficult to not have the young man climax in seconds. A dribble of clear precum strung from the tip of his cock. With a feather lightness, I licked a trickle of drool along the underside of his cock, sampling his taste. "Would you like me to suck your cock, boy?"

"Oh yes, please-!" His voice whined in desire, while his cock throbbed like he was ready to erupt.

I squeezed his balls hard stopping his imminent cum shot, then sucked the head of his cock, letting it out with a popping sound. "I bet you wish you had a daddy that visited your bedroom every night and sucked the cum out of your cock, don't you?" With my incestuous words, I licked the side of his cock where it was less sensitive still squeezing his balls. "Tell me-" I smiled, "Tell me you want it."

"I do, dammit you're squeezing-" even with the moderate discomfort Terry pushed his balls into my fist. "I want it- I wish- I wish daddy- I wish I had a daddy- ugh fuck."

I opened my mouth and took the head of his twitching penis past the ridge of his glans, holding it still in my mouth before slowly letting it go. "You wish you had a daddy that did what?" I squeezed his balls again to forestall his climax. Breathing on the saliva-coated shaft made it throb.

"I wish daddy came into my bedroom at night and-" the eighteen-year-old's body rotated when the air hit his cock, "Oh fuck- sucked my cock."

"Would you cum, like a good boy, like a good son, when he sucked your cock?" I teased with my words and tongue simultaneously licking along the underside of his balls then flicking across his perineum.

"Oh yes!" Terry stretched his neck out, letting me have him fully.

I spit on my finger then massaged the teen's tight pink sphincter.

"God- fuck- oh no!"

"Maybe if daddy came into his son's room, he'd want to fuck him!" I inserted my slick middle finger to the knuckle feeling his tight butt quiver around it. "You have such a nice tight little hole- son!" I finger fucked him lifting his butt up slightly with the pressure.

"It feels- ugh, shit-"

"Say it, tell daddy."

"I would- ugh- let him," The young man squeezed his asshole around my finger. "Ugh fuck me."

"Yeah, daddy would fuck you some nights." I leaned in licking along his trembling cock, "And some night's he'd suck you- son!" With painful slowness, I sucked his boner into my mouth, little by little. Deeper and deeper, taking him towards my throat. "Mmm," I moaned on his veiny young penis.

"I'm - I'm- gonna cum- oh shit." He tried to fuck in deeper, but I held him by the balls, "daddy let me cum!"

Gently I let go of my squeezing grip and massaged his testis around, swirling his marbles. At the same time, I took his firm fattening cock head into my throat. The young mustiness of his pubis was arousing. I could smell and taste his eruption before he came. Sloppily stirring my tongue around his hard-on. It was so stiff, not bending at all in my throat.

"Ohh- FUCK!" Terry shouted at the top of his lungs, "Daddy!"

The surging growth of his cock in my throat signalled the teenager's climax. In time I fired my finger in and out of his asshole all the way twisting as I fucked it. "Mmm, " I muttered on his delectable cock when his sticky sweetness hit the back of my throat. My young friend was sperming my throat. Holding him in all the way, I let him enjoy the sensation of being balls deep in my mouth, ejaculating and spasming the whole time. I swallowed on his cock head and more oozed out. Gently I squeezed his balls encouraging the last dribbles of creamy cum.

"Aww- fuck, that was the best, Steve." Terrys' breathing was still ragged as he spread his arms in surrender to the waning orgasm.

I lifted my mouth from his cock. "You have a beautiful cock, Terry!" I flicked his cock head knowing how sensitive it was. "Maybe daddy will suck it again!" I knew that it would not be long before he hardened again.

Terry smiled. "I'd like that!"

I circled my still buried finger within his ass, then pulled it out slowly, "Or maybe daddy will sneak into your bedroom and fuck you!"

His smile turned slyly curling to one side.

"Well, we should get washed up and have some pizza, don't you think?"

"Yeah." Terry looked like a kid that had worked up an appetite.

-

Pizza smells emanated from the kitchen when Terry and I walked from the detached garage through the back door of the house.

"Oh, you arrived, finally!" Mary smiled pulling the baking tray from the oven.

Her crusts were a little firm, but the rest of the pizza tasted good. That didn't matter to Terry, he wolfed his share down and even more.

"You're working him too hard, Steve!" Mary commented, "Look he's starved."

"You just aren't used to an eighteen-year-old -" I looked at Terry. He was smiling, "His appetite!"

"This is really good, Mary." Terry politely commented cleaning his plate bare.

"Well thank you, Terry," Mary gave him a motherly kiss on the back of the scalp "You are so polite!"

"Well, you should probably head home, after this," The last thing I wanted was a worried mother inquiring as to what he was actually doing in my garage, "It is getting late."

"Really I don't mind staying and working some more!"

"Your mother will worry, besides it's a school night." Enjoying Terry's company as much as I did, I wished not to rush our quickly growing friendship. Wherever it ended up, I thought it better to pace things.

"Steve's right, you need to study too." There was kind guidance in Mary's tone.

"Okay, but could I come back tomorrow after school- tomorrow?"

"Only, if your mom says it's okay and you've done all your homework." I sounded like a dad, even though we never had children. I sounded like a good dad but a sexually perverse dad was inside me. "I can drive you if you like."

The eighteen-year-old smiled a full-tummy smile and walked to the kitchen door, "That's okay, I'll walk, home." Sensing that Mary wanted to talk to me, he didn't make small-talk. "Let me know if it's okay to come back tomorrow."

The screen door clattered when it bounced shut. "You have quite a helper there." Mary smiled approvingly and touched my shoulder. She sensed the outside amicability we had.

"Yeah," I took a sip of black tea, thinking of things I shouldn't.

Giving me the I know you inside-out look, she pried through my glassy eyes knowingly. "He likes you a lot."

If Mary actually knew, she'd be shocked. "Seems like we hit it off."

"You like him too, I can tell." Somewhere inside it felt like Mary approved of this friendship on all levels. It was truly more than a simple friendship, though unlikely she had any idea of the sexual side of things. I stood up, still bulging with pent-up energy.

Mary groped confirming that it was no incidental fold in the fabric. "Oh, you are feeling sexy Steve." Mary stood coyly awaiting my return touch. "Maybe you should come up and fuck me!"

Staring through the window that looked at the garage, for a moment, I thought about telling Mary. Would she possibly understand?

"Steve, come up and fuck me. Is what you are thinking about so important?"

12