All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 13'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HypechicHypechicalmost 14 years ago
What the .....???

Evelyn's not just going to marry Reynar but she has to have sex with him too?? I absolutely refuse to believe this..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Noooooo

This is such a bummer. How can Evelyn claim to be so in love with Daminus and then agree to marry and have sex with the king.

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
How did this chapter slip past me?

Can't believe I didn't notice this passing me by. I'm normally sharper than that. LOL!

As always a totally rivetting read! Loved the deepening of all the relationships within it. Particularly enjoyed the alone time with Jon and Ashford! I can see a deep friendship building there.

I was wondering if you were going to tease us with the possibility of Jon and Sophina despite her feelings for Evelyn clearly being a bit of an issue. I want Jon to find some love, some happiness after all he's been through. Maybe he won't in this story but it would be nice if he did because I think he's such a fabulous character. He appears closer to forgiving Sarah too and I hope he finally gets closure on that.

I've been undecided on how I feel about Reynar. It is clear he is being manipulated into the actions he's currently engaged in. He is a very complex man and obviously believes he is acting for the good of everyone. I did like how he agonised over Evelyn and what he is doing. It shows that at heart he is a good person.

I was expecting Evelyn to accept Reynar's proposal. She believes him and has the life of her child to protect, a child that is imbued with the soul of Daminus. Two very strong reasons to choose as she did. Of course I'm fully expecting Sophina to get to her in time and convince her not to go through with it LOL!

An excellent chapter! it has the feeling of the beginning to the end, the setting in place of all the lead characters in the build up to what I expect to be an amazing climax!

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
ok, caught up!

This story has been a delight to find and I have enjoyed it immensely. This chapter has left me feeling like Reynar is less of the egotistic bastard I originally thought him to be. It was nice to see some regret for the loss of his friends and what he was doing to Evelyn. I still bear a grudge against him though. I want to feel the kind of respect for someone in his position that I felt for Dominus when he showed the absolute resolve to help Ashford even though he didn't really know him all that well. He couldn't just stand by and let an injustice happen to anyone. Reynar can throw those loyalties to his closest friends out the window in the guise of the greater good. Ultimately, I guess not everyone is capable of that type of unflinching loyalty. You have done fantastically well with these characters. Some we hate, some we love, while some fall into a sort of grey area where they could go either way depending on their choices and actions. I'm looking forward to see what kind of man you paint Reynar to be in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it coming.

Somehow ramdomly found your writings, and have really enjoyed your work. My problem is that I found shadow dagger last week and have since read all the chapters, and now am caught in anticipation waiting for the next chapter. It's been a while since a novel has had me so trapped. The interaction between chapacters, the storyline, era, ideals, and ideas have been fantastic, and have sent my imagination running. I can't wait for the next chapter.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Bad Mojo

It may not turn out well for Evelyn. I hope something happens to stop that marriage.

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
evelyn .. .

disliking her more and more! hmph - poor judgment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Noooo!

Noooooooooooooooo! :'(

dislike the ending of this one, but the story itself is still great.

On to the next chapter I go!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 12 years ago
And here I thought that Evelyn was intelligent...

Very dissapointed in her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I have a good idea who the oracle of the Goddess is....

kris10ekris10ealmost 10 years ago
Where did you come from!?!

I don't know how I missed you all these years, but I'm happy I finally found you! Normally, I comment on each chapter, but I have been so caught up in this one that I have totally forgotten to comment. Rating you is a given....your 5 star quality baby! Smile.

I am pissed by Evelyn's decision but can also understand the circumstances surrounding it, so she gets my grace. Sophina is so confused, I hope her and Ashford get together, and find love in one another. She seems to have a hero worship thing going on....like a little fan girl...she falls in love with those she ideal. I do hope Jon and Evelyn find love again, they both need happiness in the end. Jaynard, needs to DIE! The best are has lived long eough, I do hope they find a way to kill him slowly. I don't like the King...There something about him that doesn't sit well with me...He coveted that sword, and he wants to end Jon's live and tried to kill the very man who only wanted to save/protect him. Those few things there, show me his true nature. (He's a snake) He's evil...mixed up....lead a stray....etc....etc....etc.... I don't like him....not one bit. I can just feel it.

Great story, excellent plot, incredible character portrayal there is so much depth in this story and it's easy to keep up with. You are a wonderful storyteller and beautiful writer. I hope to find more from you. Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A w e s o m e ! !

Why did you make her decide to marry him! I hate how much I love your story. Keep up the good work Marcus.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago

Such a great intelligent story we somehow have to make sure this gets on the all time greats list!!

Thank you:))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty good read

I like the story and the plot, but it could use some more world building and some of the characters fall flat, I know Evelyn being naive is central to the plot but it just seems... Shoe horned in a bit.

Still a fun read though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous