All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 19'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am so glad you've posted...

I have been checking every single day for an update on Shadow Dagger and am more than completely satisfied with this posting! This is truly one story that really is beyond mere words! I can't wait to read the final chapter in this tale and it will be bittersweet for me since it will bring forth a conclusion to this wonderful storyline and the characters you've created. The illusive Jon Laurent, the fate of Evelyn, the tough and yet feminine Sophina, Ashford, the key to alot of hidden treasures Marcus, Sanje and all of the rest have been quite endearing and after all of this time, quite real! Love love love this chapter!

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Oh that m************ Bastard!

How dare he even think about murdering the child! Jocelyn deserved more than she got for putting such twisted logic in Reynars head, that he would even contemplate that.

When will the next piece come? I want to see Raynolt and Reynar burn!

om007om007about 13 years ago
what a suprise!!!

there was a great surge of adrenaline when jon was captured, a second when ashford kills joycelyn and third when a powerless shadow dagger is with reynar. Evelyn's son is in danger as the moment after he is born tremendous amount of energy will start to liberate and if reynar strikes then he will have most powerful shadow dagger. What a adventure so far. The big was is coming 2 soon. Cant wait to read the downfall of reynar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just wanted to give thanks

I got lucky, I finished ch18 last night and when I checked this morning bam there's 19! I've been an avid reader on this site for a while now, don't have an account because I've always said id make one when I post my first story....you're the first author I've ever wanted to reach out to. I honestly think I started reading shadow dagger when you first posted it, and this extremely long novel is almost complete! Great job, the entire way through.

SuebeblueSuebeblueabout 13 years ago
Fantabulous

Have followed this entire series, my mind is abuzz with possibilities, can't wait for the finale!

Hope you intend to carry on and post more stories, really lovely style

XxX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 20!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, aahhhhhhhhh xP

Love your stories! You're a really great writer, as good as Jaz!

Reynar better not kill the child, I'd kill him, HAHA

At least Jocelyn got what was coming to her.

Poor Evelyn, being manipulated like that. I know Jon killed her husband and all, but still. She's not my favorite character, but still, I feel bad for her that Daminus died.

I still don't like Reynar (never have, LOL), but I do kind of feel bad for him. If only he understood that he doesn't /have/ to get so much power. What's with the obsession with power for him?

Sophina-complicated love triangle/square/who knows what with Evelyn(I don't think this would work out), Jon (I think this would work out nicely), Peron(lol, this could, the ah, physical aspect anyway)

Is it wrong that Jon's my favorite character? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
anxious

Dying for the rest. I am wound tight with anticipation.

limoSlimoSabout 13 years ago
Great buildup to the climax!!

I can't wait to see what the final chapter holds. Loved the story so far. It has been a great journey. Thank you for writing it for us.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Hah!

Dont want to even bother speculating.You are indeed a very good storyteller!!!!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

For the love of everything holy please dont keep us waiting long. Especially those of us that have been following this from the beginning. Dont let Evelyn and the baby get hurt!!!!!!!! More soon please please please...

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Great writing

I just can't get enough and now it's nearly over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exellent flow of story.

You kept the pace running and wild. With twist in all the right places.

Please give it your best to end this with a bang!

Ghost

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueabout 13 years ago

And now we come to that equally loved and dreaded moment of every worthy tale - the end. Part of me yearns for the resolution of the story, and part of me doesn't want the story to end. You've certainly been a wonderful storyteller so far. Please submit the finale soon, and don't let this be your last story!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

not even going to attempt to try and assume what could happen. can only say i wish this tale never had to end

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Are you going to...

make me cry in chapter 20? Seriously, are you going to do that to me by killing off some wonderful character I love?

I think it's only fair to warn you that Jaz only accepts happy endings! Nothing less will do so prepare for a long, detailed email if you disappoint me hehe!

This was spectacular! The whole journey up to this point has filled me with awe, admiration and so much enjoyment I can't put it into words.

You are a master storyteller! This has to be one of the richest, most fabulous fantasty stories I have ever read and I've loved every moment of reading this tale.

While I will be sad to see it end, I can't wait to read the conclusion.

And then you can turn your talent to a Nonhuman story. Now that I would pay to read because I know it would be amazing hehehe!

Brilliant job as always Austin! I love you to bits!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
truly amazing...

You are truly gifted in the art of storytelling. I add my voice to Jaz's in asking that your next venture be in the nonhuman realm. It would be beyond amazing. The flow of your tale is utterly awe inspiring. Please don't stop writing!!

Tereasa (T)

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
amazing

What an amazing story. I love happy endings just like Jaz Cullen so if u could please let the 2 get together and they could raise the child. Please. I will cry if it isn't happy. Great job can't wait for the ending and for ur next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Wow, i cant explain it, i havent read a story this good in a while. You make everything tie together and you are so very good at writing. There were some spelling errors through out the chapters but those are minor details.

Keep on writing! You will go far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You need to push this

I could see this becoming a movie if you show it to the right people i am waiting anxiously for the last chapter

WerefanWerefanalmost 13 years ago
Non-Human

You have held me spellbound throughout this journey. I have been trying to figure out who the bad guys are, as the suspects kept shifting. It now appears that almost all of the suspects are guilty. I suspect this will change again in chapter 20.

I, too, echo Jaz's plea for a non-human followup. Pretty Please!-)

Thank you for crafting this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Job!!

The storyline is well thought out and has hooked me. I have been reading for days and can't seem to leave it. It has a little of everything. Well done. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'll let all y'alls in on a secret. First Ashford is killed by his dear buddy Reynar(what a jerk) but manages to help Sophina and others escape the sewers. Raynolt is captured by Lenard but manages to escape(slimy bastard) after killing him. Reynar kills his manservant Sereph(who btw is also his cousin, sort of) cuz' he was a snake and was threatning Evelyn and her cute little god-baby. Also cuz' he'd had a change of heart. He's then killed by Raynolt(who's already killed his illegitimate son Sanje and stolen his cool dagger), who is in turn finally killed by Sophina after a little showdown with the god-baby, followed by Sophina herself dying after professing her love to Evelyn, cuz' she'd been previously stabbed in the gut by that rat-bastard Raynolt(asshole). Elsewhere, Marcus had finally gone bat-shit crazy and was owning the Emporium and its little mages like a badass motherfucker, so Jon is forced to shank his ass(after some tearfull drama of course, cuz' Jon's like kinda melodramatic that way) with his super dagger. Then some magical juju takes place which reverses the curse placed on half-breeds by that goddess wanna-be bitch Jocelyn and her groupies. Finally Evelyn sentimentally names her god-baby Sophina and comes onto Jon(slut!) thinking he wants to be king now. But Jon acts all noble and shit and declines saying he's gonna go on some quest and binds his life to the god-baby(like Ashford and his pals did with Reynar).

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 2 years ago

She died too easily for someone who planned for so long and had so many followers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous