All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 20'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
limoSlimoSabout 13 years ago
Brilliant story!!

Congrats on the completion of this marvelous story. I look forward to reading the epilogue and sequel. It was a very suspense filled and heart breaking chapter.

om007om007about 13 years ago
¤¤¤!!!!!! DANGER IN READING !!!!!!¤¤¤

oh!!! my!! god!!!

Fuck!!! This was mind-blowing. I didnot realised when my heartbeat notched up a level and I was hearing it rather than my favourite songs which were blowing my ear. This was simply fantastic. Just as best showstopper this was the best series finale I have seen. It's simply makes you crazy while reading. With the epilogue remaining its causing my brain to stretch beyond its thinking limit.

I really appreciated the story. I'm wishing that if it were to be created in a movie how beautiful it would be. Thinking this only gives me big thrill. And really I would love to see your story become a movie. You are a big genius to create a wonderful world like this. Just waiting 4 new update.

O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing story

But I can't believe it's ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good ending except........

A great final chapter.

A LOT of loose ends got tied up.

I felt sorry about Sanje's death.

HOWEVER I really didn't want Sophia to die ;>(

I guess you had to get rid of her if Jon is off for more adventure 'past the mountains' in the sequel?

I would have preferred if you had made Sophia a more powerful companion for Jon so they could have worked together to save their world as equals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Throughout your piece..

I feel as though my heart has been ripped out and replaced a couple times but this last chapter, my goodness! My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, got ripped out, eaten, spit out, put back in and this was more than once. I swear I cried more than I have in a while.

I've read more than my share of submissions on Lit, and I have got to say that this is my absolute favourite. The laughs, tears, nights of fighting my husband for the laptop when your chapters come out, and oh, did I mention tears yet? I wouldn't have it any other way. This is the first time I have posted a comment on any submission but I've been following you since the first time I saw "Shadow Dagger Ch. 1" on the "New" link. A pleasure to read your story and I hope to fight my husband for the laptop again in the near future!

Cheers,

Clemmie♥

P.S. - He says that he just might have to get me a separate one. Hehe.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
Please remove the spoiler from the first reader's post.

Right now there's a huge spoiler telling of a character's death. I happened to trip over it in the public feedback list, and it really cast a pall over my reading of the story.

Your saga is a great accomplishment. The shadow daggers' secret of savagery elevated the story into a more titanic struggle than most of the stories one reads here. Something so fundamentally wrong as to set the stage for a Sophoclean struggle, complete with weeping gods.

It's been delightful, breathtaking, heart-in-the-throat journey. Thank you for letting us follow along.

GimletEdge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best Ever

This is the best series I have read, period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Austin, I reckon this was the most intelligently woven story I have read on literotica. And be sure I read a lot of stories in the non-human or sci/fi categories. This was great, thank you a ton!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very well DONE!

By you taking the time on this story you have done justice to it. A rushed job is not complete. It is only a patch. You fill the holes and kept with the work.

Lokking forward on you next story it should be very nice.

Ghost

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
i know the end is not here

but something you wrote, involving sophina determination for jon to love, and jons statement about being and end, makes me wonder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
simply amazing

this story was truly a great one i wait anxiously for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I cannot believe we have reached the ending. You are a wonderful story teller. The plots, sub-plots, hidden meanings...., wow. AMAZING WORK. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWSOME

Follwed this story all the way and can't but sit in awe from the.... Well I can't find any words great enough to describe it. GODLIKE

PS: You should really write a book

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

This is a wonderful story. I had moments when i want to read it and not want to read it. But the Finale...WOW!!!

You have a very good inspiration...our lovable Jaz. How can you go wrong?? :)

I cannot wait for the epilogue.... and yes, i cried and was surprised... and was glad. A Very Good JOB!!!

More posts please.. and hurry!!! :)

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
*Sigh*

Austin...Austin...Austin!

Well I have to say I am torn between kissing you and killing you right now.

I could kiss you for the most jaw dropping, amazing, fan-freakin-tastic final chapter which left me breathless from start to finish. I amend that to the entire story because I adored it from start to finish.

But you did the thing I detest most in the world too. You completely broke my heart in this chapter. I have refused point blank to read stories where people I love lose their lives. I have on a rare occasion become so disappointed with the direction of a story that I have stopped reading the author completely.

So you've ripped my heart out and handed it to me in a bloody mess (nice image LOL). Will I stop reading your work? Hell NO! I'm glad you kept true to your original idea. I knew intuitively you would break my heart with this tale but I was helpess to stop myself from reading it because it was so amazing.

You, my friend, are a master storyteller. This has been one of the most spellbinding tales I've had the pleasure of reading in a very long time. I am in awe of your talent.

As for calling me an inspiration? All I did was email you and ask for more like any addicted fan would LOL!! This story is all your own talent and I thank you for letting me read it for free :-)

Jaz

xxx

PS You WILL write that nonhuman story LMAO!!!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

this ending was ..... don't know whether to love or hate you!!

i'm anxiously awaiting that epilogue and please do not wait to long with the sequel!!

(and that non human story ;-) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The chapter made me cry

Sophina(the nonbaby one, LOL) & Jon :[

LOVED THIS STORY, AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE. I think you are as good as Jaz, because you both have different styles that are totally amazing, and you guys should publish books, hehe =P

No offense to Jaz, but her stories get a bit repetitive (BUT I STILL LOVE THEM ANYWAY<333), and your writing is a great way to refresh =P

Can't wait for any more future stories you write =P

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

You absolutely moved me to tears. I've been following the story almost from the beginning and am SO grateful you finished it. It was heartbreaking at the end but as a writer myself I understand, although I am very glad to know that you will be continuing the story eventually in another series. So well written. I would give it 6 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed the whole thing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

I just started reading in the last couple of days and managed to finish perfectly on time for the finale. It was one of the greatest stories I've ever read and I would consider it a bestseller quality book. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A very enjoyable read

I would like to congratulate you on the completion of your story! Like another reader mentioned, I have never left a comment and have actually never read a story completely until this one. I'm thinking of (started actually) writing a novel myself, and I must say that your work has been inspiring (quick you were right and thanks to Krystal with a K, who had me read the first few chapters of this =D ).

The story really evolved through the course of your writing, from a well thought out, but slightly uncertain start to a more self-sure and riveting epic. Your characters were very well developed through the course of the tale, and yes you inspired several emotions in your audience: anger, sorrow, happiness, and even envy (...I'm secretly jealous of Jon's power and the fact that he took my Sophina)!

I honestly believe that you should edit and polish the tale, and publish...I want it on my bookshelf (selfish yes, but hey I'm sure I'm not the only one). Anyway, I look forward to the sequel and hope that it offers an equally enjoyable and immersive experience.

~T.T.M.

P.S. I am still laughing about Raynolt's power trip while in Morganna's (spelling) chamber. His thoughts of Boltus and the comparisons between sexual and magical power, lol too funny. I reference and use that irl for a good laugh with friends lol.

sftspokenloudlyherdsftspokenloudlyherdabout 13 years ago

You are the man... I really feel as though I can leave it at that. Best series on this site ever!

NayeliNayeliabout 13 years ago
Nooo :((

That epilogue better bring Sophina back! The story is perfect, except for this last part. I wasn't even worried when she died, sure that Jon would have a way to bring her back. So I hope the calm way in which he took her death means he'll find her again ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

brilliant series and a fitting end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! YOU PRACTICALLY KILLED EVEREYONE OFF!!!!! SOPHINA DIDNT NEED TO DIE JON NEEDED HER!!!!! UGHHHH YOU BREAK MY HEART....NONE THE LESS THE STORY WAS GREAT BESIDES MY FEW PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED COMPLAINTS L0L =D

ArubanArubanabout 13 years ago
I'm Exhausted...

...and all I had to do was read! I can't imagine how much effort went into writing this saga!

Reminiscent of Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series, especially Book 4...and with the intrigue of Frank Herbert's "Dune" to boot!

Congratulations on all the well-deserved praise and votes.

bunny_earsbunny_earsalmost 13 years ago
WHY?!

Why did Soph have to die? She and Jon were so MEANT for eachother! i cried :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i read this chapter once...made me angry...wanted to kill you....then i read it again...and then i cried. you are one fantastic writer,undoubteldy the best on this site,well along with "elianaa". im waiting for the sequel...u r just fantastic.

WerefanWerefanalmost 13 years ago
Sophina (not just the baby) will be back, hopefully

I believe Sophina will be back, while I understand remaining true to your original vision, please...please... I am thrilled to see a sequel is in the works and remain hopeful you are thinking vamps and weres for the series after that:-) Not asking for much, huh.

Seriously, thank you for investing your time to share your creative talent freely with my fellow fans and I.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
thank you ...

... for finishing this tale after you hiatus.

have just spent this weekend re-reading chapters 1 to 14 and catching up with the rest (sad i know)

cried over sophinas death, enjoyed that she was such a strong female character. maybe she can visit jon in his dreams and encourage him in the sequel?

had hoped that there was a cure and happiness for marcus, should have known there wouldnt be. (hopeless romantic here)

glad to see just deserts served for reynar, lenard, raynolt and sanje.

would also like to take this opportunity to wish you well for any future endeavours and ... if you need a proof reader, just ask! (in my dreams!!!) ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not sure

if i love you or hate you. the story is absolutely brilliant, but my favorite people died!!! And Evelyn lived. I didn't really like her. I did shed a tear. I'm glad Peron lived. He was a very awesome character. good story, but why did sophina have to die? And why is Jon so ok with her death? It doesn't really make sense if he said he loved her. I loved Marcus. He was cool and the connection with the shadow dagger wall thing was extremely clever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF was with the useless deaths at the end?

First off, the writing of this story is amazing. Easily publishing worthy. I'd even say best seller, with one flaw I feel at the end.

Why did the characters all get so stupid at the end?

I mean Sanje, I can see getting lulled into complacency around Reynault. I understand why Ashford had to die to break the seal on Reynar, I just felt that the confrontation and death of Ashford was contrived. And lastly, Sophina. WTF? Why? I thought her sword could cut spells? And since when did the wielder of a Shadow Dagger gain the knowledge of the souls in it? That was a knew one that came out of left field and was the only excuse for the contrived ending with Reynault.

If just having a Shadow Dagger on your person is enough to block a fireball to keep it from killing you, with enough control over the protection to intentionally make yourself appear dead but not be harmed, then a sword crafted by a master-smith magi who willingly crafted the sword and imbued it with his soul to bind the magic should at the very least be able to stop a binding spell. Where is the consistency?

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

For the Anon who commented on 6/9, I hope you come back to read this. First of all the deaths were all necessary. Trust me, I think I know what I'm doing. Secondly, of course the wielder of a Shadow Dagger gains the knowledge of the soul within. It's their OWN SOUL! Only Jon had a Shadow Dagger with another soul in it. And for your final point about the blocking of spells, you really have to pay attention. Merely having a dagger or the sword in your possession does not block spells. You have to actively swing the weapon at the spell. Raynolt did this to block the fireball. The fireball blow apart but did not touch him. Nobody was really paying attention to notice that he wasn't burnt.

So I hope it makes better sense to you now.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
One word....

Amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dry opinion

In previous comments readers are frustrated with unnecessary deaths and I feel the same. My biggest frustration though is that Jon throughout the whole story made sure dead people were actually dead, and here in crucial moment he doesn't even look at that body.

Overall this story is in the Hall of Fame for it's action, passion, complexity, clarity, mystery, precision and love with which it was written. Thank you austin_erotica for sharing your inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story

though i found it quite heavy. a lil more erotic action at the right time would hav easened it keeping the flavour alive at the same time. how long for the sequel?

ChaamChaamalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I am a very diligent reader and I can honestly say that this is one of the best stories I have read. You managed to move me to tears with this last chapter. But it was a good ending, not simply bright and happy, but complex like the rest of the tale!

I also want to say that I absolutely love how you tell very complex relations, how you build up over a long time to revelations. And in the end it all made sense. The other amazing thing was how you construed your characters, each main character had their own complex reasoning behind their actions. In a way I could understand all of them, even Raynolt, who seems to have suffered a severe trauma when his parents died, or Reynar, who believed he was doing what was best. That is some truly great writing, no simple black and white characters.

My only critique would be with the proofreading. There were some mistakes, sometimes wrong names, confusion between he/she and mostly with the past tense of some verbs ("use" caught my eye the most, it should mostly have been "used"). Nothing too bad, but it broke the flow of the story sometimes.

Some people complained about you not putting enough sex in the story, but I really think that the scenes you wrote fitted perfectly in the story, I wouldn't put more sex in the story just because this is an erotic literature site. I would even say you could try to refine the vocabulary used in the erotic scenes. Since the rest of the vocabulary matches the fantasy setting I had the impression that words like "cock" and "pussy" were a out of place. I could immagine that some poetic paraphrasing would fit great into the flow of your language.

But this is absolutely meant to be constructive, nothing is going to stop me from reading everything you will post in the future!

And again, thank you so much for sharing this, I think the whole story is publication worthy and I would absolutely pay for it!

Chaam

ChaamChaamalmost 13 years ago
Before I forget:

Also hang on to humour, especially situational comic! There was some of it when Peron came into the picture with his constant flirting, which I liked greatly!

dloold87dloold87almost 13 years ago
OMFG

this was one of the most amazing stories i have ever read, with ashfords death, and marcus' death i cried like a baby. i cheered when you killed the scumbags reynolt and reynar. you spin a good yarn my friend and i can't wait for a continuation.

FlawlessGreyFlawlessGreyover 12 years ago
Damn you... I love this!

Though I'd loved the story from the beginning to the end, I really feel like killing you. You better wish we never met. Anyway. I bow low at your writing skills. You managed to tear my heart out a dozen times, yet I couldn't stop reading. I've read this in a single day. And I wish it'd get published one day. The story deserves it. And you too... You are the second best author I've read in my life. (Sorry, I'm afraid that no-one will ever be better than Roger Zelazny in my eyes.)

Keep writing and creating new worlds and universes, you certainly have the talent.

Lawrence Grey

b0b157b0b157over 12 years ago
WOW!

What an amazing, amazing story! I've savored the entire series over the past 3 nights, and I'm sad to see it now come to an end. Your world-building is simply superb, and your characterization and pacing kept me engrossed all the way through. It seems like some readers were disappointed at the way you killed off so many characters, but to me, one of the marks of a true and brave author is the ability to build up a beloved character, and to allow their deaths if the story calls for it. I loved how everything tied together -- the history, the mythology, the family lines, the motives. Brilliant! This is probably the best writing I've come across on this site, and I'd dare say you're just as good -- if not better -- than most published fantasy authors I've read. I just wish there was a way to sign up for a mailing list or something to be notified when your next series is released. You, sir, are an absolutely amazing storyteller! Eagerly awaiting more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Permission to speak freely?

HOLY *************! I haven't been this messed around by a story since I read through David Gemmel's collected works. You know you have something special when your readers get told to shut the hell up because they are yelling at their screens.

Some authors fight their way to the top of the mountain and are allowed to drink from the Cauldron of Inspiration. To judge by your storytelling, the muses dragged you up to the top and poured the whole damn thing down your throat, then dropped the cauldron on your head for good measure!

Killing your characters is never easy, but you make it look that way. Keep learning, it was beautiful to watch you get better and better as the story progressed. If you ever doubt yourself and think you've done it wrong, check your email and know that your audience thinks otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too much

although i enjoyed mostt of the story there were too many charachters and sub-plots with everyone out to kill someone else or every guy out to fuck sophia or evelyn.

WhatsNextWhatsNextover 12 years ago
There are really no words...

Austin_erotica, you are just simply amazing! I happened across your stories because of JazCullen and I am left in awe at your undeniably spectacular talent. You are without question THE BEST AUTHOR on this site. When I started reading this story, I thought, the sex scenes left much to be desired, but the story was so intriguing that I just kept reading and reading.

Your writing is exquisite, captivating, smooth, sweet! You lead us down the path of hating characters, only to have us turn right around and love them. You make us love characters, only to turn around and kill them off. And what say we at the end of it all? We Accept! We Understand! We Agree!

After reading this series I had to go on and read your other submissions and I have to say that I totally enjoyed "The Seducer". I think you need to write more about James. :-)

I eagerly await your next submissions and I hope that if it is your desire to become published then the "Shadow Dagger" story becomes a part of some wonderfully complex fantasy series. It certainly has the potential to do so.

Good Luck!!

Forever a Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Epic

This series is truly epic. Your storyline is unbelieveable. I absolutely love how you tied everything together. The bit with the wall of shadow daggers was perfect! It was so good I won't yell at you for killing Sophina. But I'm still mad at you for killing Sohpina. I eagerly await the next series. Your epilouge is very good and very exciting! An absolute genius way to continue the series (and i totally see where you're going with the 12 countries thing. Very cool). Sooooo very excited and cannot wait so please, PLEASE post at least the first chapter! There is no way any of us can wait for the whole thing at once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW ***Spoilers***

Just... wow definitly one of the best stories (if not the best story) on the site... I loved all the interaction and conflict ith the characters.

Like several other people you ripped my heart out with Ashford's death fixed it and started to put it back with Sophina and Jon's love scene (and Lenard dieing good job on that heheh) and then very quickly took it out tore it to shreds, pulped it and made me drink it with my own tears at the deaths of Reynar (yes i liked him he was just misguided, i mean he felt HE was saving the world and besides he gave Evelyn her baby right?), Marcus (I cried) and Sophina...

But my heart bleeds most of all for Jon. First HOW THE HELL did he stay sane for 2,500 years after killing all the people he grew up with and losing his wife and best friend (good Arthurian twist there, always a classic) and then losing his new love, his new best friend and having to FUDGING KILL his own brother... HOW THE HELL does he hold himself together??? If not for baby Sophina i think he might just go out and kill himself... i mean really... but he goes from a despicable character in the first few chapters to one you sorta sympathieze with by chap 10 to now when you love him... HOW THE HELL did u do that to me??? I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THIS STORY (in case you couldn't tell LMAO) and will eagerly await anymore submissions i find by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
speechless

out of all the stories on literotica I have ever read this is by far the best. I'm truly incapable of describing how amazing your work is I look forward to your next submission.

crashdown314crashdown314about 12 years ago
Damn you!!

I was just going to read one more chapter before going to sleep, but one chapter turned into two and before I knew it; it's only an hour until my first lecture of the week.

I think this story is one of the better on this site and I can't wait untill you post a sequel.

Also I think it's good that not all stories have a happy hollywood ending where only the bad guys die and the hero rides of into the sunset with his one true love.

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I laughed, I cried, I was enraged and I was giddy. The story you spun wrapped me in its seductive spell. Truly it was a masterpiece and I am glad that you shared it with us all.

I look forward to the rest.

xoxo

C.

GerrivGerrivalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

It was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

The story was addicting. And the final chapter, while it moved me to tears, you arr right the losses while sad, were a part of the story.

I cant wait for the next story to come out. Thank you for shairing your vision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad Ending

Why did Sophina have to die? Poor JON!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is my second time I have read this story, I think that tells you a little about how amazing it is. I was wondering if you are still working on the sequel and if so when will it be done :). Again, I loved your story! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Good

I will keep this short. This story was a novel and it was too good for literotica. You should be selling this for money.

Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Soul-mate?

Sophina died so Jon will alow himself to fall in love with his soulmate in the sequel. At least i hope so. That's the thought that got me through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn Austin!

You made this really hard (for me) to read. I had a hard time reading through the deceit and the many many murders. All was well in the end, but I must have stopped reading the story 25 times.

The story did not flow but rather spurted and trickled. I very seldom wanted to hurry back and read more of it. I had to, and did, force myself back to it because it always had promise but it was hard work. I don't think I will attempt another long story of yours. As good as this one was, it was just too much work. I read for enjoyment and escape for a life full of hard work and all to often full of pain and confusion. I don't need to read to find pain. Thank you for your work and your creativity, but this is probably good bye. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories on this site love it. Mechmanas

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Story but.....

I really hope the epilogue brings everyone together. I really thought you killed off Sophina so Jon could rule with Evelyn, which is cruel in it of itself. But now he leaves????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

perhaps not all the major characters have to die ;)

hlind77107hlind77107almost 9 years ago
loved it

I've read a lot of science fiction and non-human stories, both on and off Literotica.,, this one had me crying. Emotional story/// Loved the ending. What am I talking about. // I loved every chapter. ////

MadzillahMadzillahover 8 years ago
so very good

well done!! Quite complex; so far beyond most others on this site. congrats on finishing your epic!

stephlambert31stephlambert31over 7 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story. I cried, I laughed, I got angry. Basically I think I went through every emotion possible. I seriously look forward to a sequel. Awesome!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
George rr martin

You just had to kill sophina didn't you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An absolutely superb story!

This is one of the best fantasy stories I have read. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A FRIGGIN FANTASTIC STORY

Like all great stories, good story characters live and die, just a bad story characters do.

jwmcleanjwmcleanalmost 4 years ago

Damm worth the many evenings reading late into the night. Thanks wonderful story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hands down one of the best stories on the site; thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not know if the author is still reading this but I have it say this .

Thanks , thanks for this beautiful saga . A nicely woven and imagined tale . The concepts , story line , the depth of characters - amazing .

One of the best stories - and when I say best believe me, because there are not many 4 star plus stories on this site that I have not read !

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 2 years ago

All those emotions were expressed and felt. This is a brilliant story it should be published.

You have a gift, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

What an excellent story! I couldn't stop reading. You tell a story so well. Thanks for your time and your imagination. I will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story

Wish it continued

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenabout 2 years ago

Truly a masterwork of fiction! This story could easily be published and be sold along side famous Fantasy authors. I've read many novels and this is just as good, just as intricate and complex as any of those. Thanks so much for sharing this!

pawsnizzypawsnizzyover 1 year ago

Fabulous! I was gripped all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for an epic tale. A real treat to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous