Shadows from the House of Scent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KATH: "You don't put on much of a front, do you?"

GUY: "Not much money in this line of work. Don't see many of your kind around here."

Guy's comment, tinged with a hint of critique about her high-class demeanor, but with her past as a prostitute, was delivered subtly yet pointedly -- almost cruel and unfair. Although it sounded benign, there was a slight edge to his words, a gentle jab in response to her criticism. But his words hurt. He can't seem to forget -- it is as if she can't be redeemed in his mind.

KATH: "That's because you're too honest." (she says this sarcastically).

GUY: "Are we going to start that again?"

Guy's response, laced with a touch of resignation, alludes to his past and the false accusations of being corrupt -- a "bent copper". She knows this topic is a sensitive issue for him and it clearly impacts him hard, as evidenced by the subtle shift in his demeanor following her comment.

KATH: "I'm sorry. That was rude of me. It hit below the belt."

This apology diffuses the previous tension, leaving both of them disarmed and reverting to their more familiar, congenial manner. To an observer, it's apparent that there's an underlying depth to their relationship, even though it remains unacknowledged between them.

GUY: "Well we were both rude. Do you want to see me about Chick Smart?"

KATH: "Yeah. About Chick Smart."

Her voice carries a note of disappointment as she shifts her weight from one foot to the other. Looking at Guy, her expression betrays a hint of sadness. She wished he wouldn't let her do it -- doing what she did, being what she was. Desire is in her eyes but also love. She wants to be his and only his. He just doesn't seem to believe in her.

They look at each other intensely. Each desiring the other.

~~~~~~

Guy comes up behind her. She anticipates it. He has done it like this many times. She is submissive to him. She wants him to treat her roughly and fuck her.

He takes her coat off, and reaches in front of her, unbuttoning her shirt. He pulls it off her. She doesn't resist. It falls to the floor. Now, he unclasps her bra, letting it fall off her delicate shoulders.

KATH: "You don't waste any time, do you?"

GUY: "That's right, kid."

He grabs the handcuffs and puts her delicate wrist in one, closing it shut. She grimaces. The metal hurts a little. He pulls her other arm back, putting her wrist in that, and also quickly closes the latch.

KATH: "That hurts." (she says smirking). "Is this any way to treat a girl?"

GUY: "You don't seem to fight it too much."

He undoes her dress and lets it drop to the floor. He grasps the side of her panties and pulls them down, making her step out of them.

KATH: "A girl could catch a chill like this."

GUY: "You'll get over it."

He feels between the crack of her tight ass. She closes her eyes with desire. It is how she likes it. Raw. Hard. From a strong man who commands her. She gasps.

GUY: "See. You already got over it."

He leans in and kisses her neck. She melts. His hand reaches her pussy and he rubs her moist lips.

She wants him to tell her that he loves her. But he doesn't. Not then. He pushes her back forward so she bends over, and uses his feet to spread her legs.

KATH: "You don't give a girl a chance, do you?"

GUY: "It's because you like it like this. And you know it." (he pauses) "So do I."

Then, she feels his cock. It pushes against her. Running up and down the crack of her ass. It then slips between her pussy lips. She is already wet, so his cock becomes lubricated. He runs it on the outside of her lips, back and forth, making her gasp.

If her hands were not cuffed behind her, she would grab it and push it into her entrance. Instead, she moves her hips to try and produce the angle that he would slip into her. But, he teases her. Each time she does that, he shifts his position, frustrating all her efforts.

KATH: "You are so mean to me." (she gasps whispering while gasping).

She feels his lubricated cock slide again between her tight ass. It pushes at her asshole and that produces a different urge inside her. Her muscles involuntarily want to capture his cock and squeeze when he is filling her.

GUY: "It is how you like it. Mean."

KATH: "Yeah. It is how I like it." (she says this panting.)

After several minutes of this slow erotic torture, she feels him enter her, finally. She closes her eyes and inhales with surprise and pleasure as he enters her hard and fast. She furrows her brow with the slight pain of his large cock stretching her insides.

He pulls out completely. It is an eternity that his cock is outside her. She knows what is coming. Then, as if it were a large thick sword, he stabs into her, plunging his cock fully into her. The pleasure and pain make her grunt. He then begins a rhythmic movement, without stopping.

She rocks back and forth, pushing her ass towards him by gyrating her hips.

He reaches forward and cups her firm breasts.

KATH: "Oh, Guy. Please."

GUY: "What?"

KATH: "Pinch them." (she pants, moving back and forth, while his cock pumps inside her) "Hard. Please."

Guy takes her nipples and pulls on them with such force that she screams out. The sensation of pain and pleasure overwhelms her. She is addicted to this. She doesn't know why. Perhaps it is the submission and humiliation, but she needs it.

Guy pulls out and turns her around.

He looks at her and kisses her passionately. Then, he puts his hand on her head and presses down. She knows what she is supposed to do.

She kneels on the floor and takes his cock in her mouth. He puts his hands on both sides of her face and begins to pump inside her mouth with force until her throat gives way. His long cock extends her throat as it goes in and out. She holds her breath since she is unable to breathe.

He is going to cum. She senses that.

He pulls out of her mouth, then picks her up and puts her on his desk. He opens her legs. She looks into his eyes. She wants him to do it, pushing her pelvis outward.

He penetrates her and starts to pump his cock inside her. The wave of her own orgasm was also so close. They had a way of synchronizing.

Then, she felt it. His cum began to fill her and she felt a warmth spread around inside her. At the same time, her own body began to shake as if a fountain had just exploded.

He looked at her. Their bodies sweating. Their eyes were locked. It was as if words between them weren't necessary.

Yet, if only there were words. If only they told each other all that they wanted to tell.

After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of her.

~~~~~~

Guy gets dressed. Kath is still naked. He removes the cuffs and she rubs her wrists. As she sits in the wooden chair, his cum leaks out of her pussy. The camera focuses on her naked body. She sits with her legs open, one draped over the armrest.

He goes behind his desk and sits. He lights a cigarette.

GUY: "So. What's it going to be? Will you do it?"

She searches his eyes. The confidence and poise she had when entering changed to another emotion, one of inner turmoil. Outwardly, it is only subtle. Her eyes, moving, look at him intensely, as if waiting for him to say something.

She wants him to tell her not to do it. But, it has to come from him.

The camera pans out so that they sit looking at each other. Guy takes a drag from his cigarette.

Kath's demeanor changes. Subtle. But disappointed, and then trying to show it doesn't bother her, that she is strong, and she will do it to hurt him too. She smiles quickly. Not overdone. More of a nervous smirk. She turns in her chair, now not looking at him.

KATH: "Yeah, I'll do it!"

The camera focuses on her. Make sure she says this abruptly, almost angry but defeated, almost to spite him, and in her way hurt him as he is hurting her.

The camera shifts to Guy. He takes another drag from the cigarette. And he blows out a large plume of smoke

GUY: "You sure?"

KATH: "Don't worry. I'll do it, alright!" (she is angry).

Guy reaches for the pack of cigarettes on his desk and gives it a shake, deftly coaxing a single cigarette to slide partially out from the side opening. Extending his arm towards her, he offers the protruding cigarette. She hesitates, then accepts it reluctantly, delicately placing it between her lips. Guy then rises from his chair and strides around the desk. He perches himself on the edge of the desk, just inches away from her, and with a flick of a match, he ignites the tip of her cigarette.

GUY: "Fine. Be that way."

He also says with some spite, to hurt her back; having wished she would have refused. It is as if he was waiting for her to say that her love for him would not let her do things like this anymore.

The camera focuses on Kath. Her face. She sardonically nods, accepting. Her nervous smile is replaced with a sad one momentarily. She takes a nervous drag from the cigarette. Meanwhile, the camera pans back. Guy moves to the coat rack. He puts it on. She looks over at him.

GUY: "Come on. We've got work to do."

Kath still naked, stands up and grabs her clothing that was draped over the chair and begins to dress.

~~~~~~ : ~~~~~~

5. Preparing the Way

Amber's plane would be arriving the next day at 6:30 pm. He would get out of work at 4:30, and then head over to JFK to meet her.

Dean had stayed up late that night clearing his office. There wasn't much space in the two-bedroom apartment, so he had to take over a space in the living room area, which was one connected directly to the dining room. His large collection of Kurst's books would have to occupy some of the bedrooms and also share space with Lizzy's books in the living room.

"How can Bronte sisters, Joyce, and Eliot measure up to Kurst?" he asked her with a provocative sleight of hand.

She wasn't sure if he was serious! But, she let the comment pass.

Throughout the entire moving process, he brooded and pouted. Lizzy tried to cheer him up and also helped with cleaning out the room in preparation for Amber.

"Come on, Dean. It won't be so bad," she said, kissing him on the cheek and encouraging him.

She tried to be especially supportive, knowing that this invasion of Dean's space and workspace was truly affecting him. Moving the desk and monitors was particularly "heartbreaking" -- as he would say. She helped him carry the desk into the other room. But, he refused to let her carry the monitors.

There were some photos of the two of them. A few of them were from the filming sessions. In one, he took a series of photos of her while she was semi-naked. Well, she was completely naked, but the photos weren't lewd. It was of Lizzy just before she had moved in; it was before all this obsession with Kurst. She had just turned 29 and they had recently fallen in love.

"Remember this," she said, attempting to lighten the mood, showing him the photo.

"Hmm", he said reluctantly, wanting to break a smile.

She nudged him. "Come on, what happened?"

"Liz. Not now," he said, trying to continue to feel bad for himself.

"Oh come on," she cajoled. It made him smile.

"You insisted that we do it in the living room, and....?" she prompted

"And my roommate came home with all his friends."

He laughed.

"It was so embarrassing," Lizzy said. She put her arms around him from behind, and then let her head rest against his back.

He took her hand and spun her around, kissing her on the lips.

"Do you still love me like that, Dean?"

"Yeah, of course I do, Lizzy," he responded. He was not convincing. It was more of a comfortable kind of love.

They stayed like this for a few moments. She had hoped that he would become aroused with her. They hadn't made love for a while; "make love", not having sex to record for the movie. Having sex for the Kurst scenes didn't count. "That wasn't making love", she thought.

She stayed in his arms and she reached up and kissed him again.

He responded, but it was not with the passion she had hoped for. After the kiss, they smiled at one another, and then eventually, the embrace dissipated and they went back to moving.

At that moment, he seemed a shell of what he was from those days.

Her mind was flooded with the memories. While she packed the books from the room, it was as if her vision was not focused on what she was doing. Instead, she saw those days in her mind, vivid as if they were happening now.

~~~~~~

Their sex was so inventive. Dean's imagination was limitless back then for a sexual situation. She was finishing her doctorate in English Lit and they had met at a book presentation.

That day, they were sitting in the campus bar after the class she gave. It was their second week together. He was mad about her.

"So, who is your favorite director?" he asked.

From the wine, she had already become a bit tipsy.

"I don't know. Maybe Hitchcock."

"And your favorite movie?"

"Casablanca," she said. Then she changed her choice, "No, I think 'Notorious' with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman."

"Romantic," he said, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

"Yeah," she giggled like a schoolgirl. Her inhibitions were diminished by the wine. "There are so many others. It is what came to mind."

"What do you like about it?"

"I want to be kissed like that. I want someone to tell me that they love me and will always want me."

He leaned and kissed her again, this time on the mouth.

"Mmm..." she said. "That's a good start. What about you?"

"Depends on the moment. Sometimes Tarkovsky, other times Carruth."

"How serious!" she said. "And story?"

"Well, at this moment, I am thinking of the 'Story of O'".

"Oh my!" Even with the wine, she knew what this meant. "And who would be O?"

"Guess."

Her nipples tingled. She never harbored ideas of BDSM or fetishes of this kind, but the book 'Story of O' was quite erotic. She felt moistness between her legs, thinking of being dominated right then by Dean.

"You would want to dominate me?"

"I think that would be erotic."

She sipped her wine, trying not to show her excitement. It was her deepest fantasy.

"Call me Master."

When she heard him say that, she became so aroused. Ever since she read that book, she would masturbate to the idea of being a slave; of being O. She wondered what it would be like to be trained to be constantly available for sex: to be fucked in the ass or pussy, or made to give oral sex and swallow cum.

"Lizzy," she would whisper to herself as if being trained. "You must always be naked and offer yourself as a lover to any man who belongs to the secret society." She imagines being regularly stripped, blindfolded, chained, and whipped. Her anus would be filled with large plugs, and her pussy lips would be pierced. Her best orgasms were thinking about being taken by a strong man, forced to be fucked, while she was tied and unable to resist, totally helpless.

Just thinking of this made her horny immediately, wherever she was. Once she was at church, and her mind drifted. She began to imagine that she was O and brought to the altar, stripped, and fucked there in front of the entire congregation. After that, for a month, she attended confession to atone for her sins.

She looked into his eyes. She hesitated. This was a dangerous game. However, they were just playing. Dean wasn't the dominating type. But at least for the moment, she could pretend and live out her fantasy.

"Alright," she paused, staring into his eyes. "Master."

~~~~~~

They were at his apartment, and she continued to play the part. He had found a black ribbon from a cosplay outfit he once used at film school. She was sitting on the couch in the living room. Dean's roommates were out and said they wouldn't come back until the next day.

They had opened a bottle of wine, put on some soft music, and lit a candle.

He returned to the room.

"Now, you must start your training. Remove your blouse."

"Dean, I...."

"Shh... Master."

She smiled.

"Master, what if your roommates come home?"

"They won't be home until tomorrow. Now, obey me," he came and kissed her passionately on the mouth. "I think I am falling for this slave," he whispered.

He unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it over her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. He reached behind her and undid the clasps of her bra. She stood there only in her black panties. She felt like O.

"You need to be trained," he said. "Do you want to be?"

"Yes."

He turned her and slapped her ass. She was surprised, "Ouch! What was that for?"

"Say it correctly, or you shall be punished."

She looked at him confused. Then she realized her error.

"Yes, Master."

"That's better."

Dean took out a black ribbon and tied it around her neck. He then tied her wrists behind her. It was so exciting and she trembled with anticipation. The moment was like a fantasy that had come true. She imagined that he was training her to be his submissive slave.

He reached behind her, grasped the sides of her panties, and pulled them down. She felt that she could die from the embarrassment with his face so close to her pussy as he bent to pull them off her feet. However, this humiliation only added to her sexual excitement.

He brought the moist panties to his nose. He inhaled. She closed her eyes. She wanted to die. "What must he think of me?" she thought.

"You smell so aroused, my little slave," he said, playing the role to perfection.

He took the panties and put them close to her face. They were soaked with her juices. She turned her face away with mild disgust. But he insisted. Even for her, however, the smell of her own sex was intoxicating at that moment.

"Now you will put them in your mouth," he said. "Open."

Her eyes became wide as he proceeded to push them gently into her mouth.

When they were stuffed into her mouth, he took a picture of her. She struggled with her hands bound, and he took a few more pictures. But he could tell that Lizzy was enjoying it, so he was not passing any boundaries that she wasn't willing to cross.

From the wine, they both began to giggle and he pushed her onto the couch. He forced her legs open and kneeled with her legs wide open. He kissed her and then started to lick her pussy. They were both lost in the moment.

Just as she was having an orgasm, the front door opened and Dean's roommates entered with their girlfriends.

Four people stood there looking at Dean kneeling between Lizzy's legs, with her hands tied behind her, and shaking from an orgasm. To her surprise and humiliation, she began to squirt pee into Dean's face.

~~~~~~

She was transported back to the present. Back to the dismantling of Dean's office. That excitement never seemed so far away, relegated to the confines of her memory. She tried. She tried so hard to rekindle it and bring it back. Even though it was now only a silly fantasy, it still had a spark of excitement and freshness that she so yearned would return to their lives.

Far from being a strong dominant Master, he seemed defeated by his dreams, which had now converted into an obsession. It was as if he were clinging by his fingertips to avoid plummeting into the abyss below.

Then there was the waiting, putting life on hold. His "eternal thesis" remained unfinished, always needing one more piece of information. This had impacted everything, becoming a metaphor for their lives.

During her daydream of lost memories, Lizzy had filled the box with the first row of Kurst books. She picked it up and walked towards the bedroom, her eyes moistening and her nose turning red. She placed the box on the floor and began to remove its contents to arrange them in the bookcase. Books of Kurst. Only books of Kurst.

She put her face in her hands. "What had gone so wrong?" she thought.

She walked silently into the bathroom. First, she looked at herself in the mirror. The blood seemed to drain from her face.