Shadows in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was planning to take the West Side Highway down to the Battery Tunnel," Josh said. "That goes right past the West Village. It'd be no trouble to drop you off."

"Are you sure it wouldn't be too much out of your way?" Anya asked, her voice reflecting both a sense of gratitude and a reluctance to impose.

"Not at all," Josh insisted, his own tone firm. "A ten minute detour, fifteen at the most."

"Well, I am a bit underdressed for the subway," Anya grinned as she glanced down at her outfit, "so I guess my answer is yes."

"Great," Josh said. "Is there anyone you need to say goodbye to before we leave?"

"No, we're good to go," she responded, slipping her arm through his as she gave him a warm smile of appreciation.

-=-=-=-=-

Traffic turned out to be heavier than Josh expected, so they didn't reach the West Village until shortly after one. Once there, however, Josh was gifted with an extraordinary bit of luck as, just as he turned onto the block Anya had directed him to, a car pulled out of a parking spot only a few doors away from the multi-family that she lived in. His original intention had been to simply pull in front of a hydrant and let her out.

"Well, here we are," Josh said as he shifted into park and turned off the engine.

"I really appreciate this," Anya said, again expressing her gratitude.

"It was the least I could do, since you only missed your ride because you were keeping me entertained," Josh said as he turned toward her.

"I don't see it that way, but I'm grateful either way," Anya replied.

Not knowing what else to say, Josh merely smiled again.

Anya turned to her right and started to reach for the door handle, only to abruptly pause. Withdrawing her hand, she turned back to Josh, a look of deliberation flashing across her face. The younger man was curious as to what might be going through her head, but thought it imprudent to ask. He did, however, think that her not having left yet was an encouraging sign.

"I know it's late," Anya finally said, "but, seeing as you found a parking spot, I was wondering if you'd like to come in for a cup of coffee or something?"

'Or something,' were the key words that Josh's mind focused on, considering the myriad possibilities those two words might encompass in the few moments before he said that he'd love to.

-=-=-=-=-

Anya lived on the second floor of the three story building, in a small, three room apartment in the rear of the landing. It wasn't much, she said as she opened the door and let Josh in, but it served her needs.

"I hope you don't mind Mr. Coffee," Anya asked as she stepped over to the tiny kitchenette and took two coffee mugs from the overhead cabinet. "I know some people still swear it doesn't taste as good as coffee made in a percolator, but I find it so much more convenient."

"Mr. Coffee is fine," Josh replied, thinking that his father was one of those people, even seven years after the automatic coffee makers had come on the market.

As the machine had already been set up for the morning, all Anya had to do was turn it on. Then, after telling Josh to make himself at home, she excused herself to change into something more comfortable.

Almost ten minutes passed as Josh sat on the couch and waited, long enough for the coffee maker to complete its task and shut off. He wondered if he should pour the coffee into the cups, but then decided to give her a little more time. A few minutes really wouldn't make a lot of difference in the coffee, he reasoned, but it would allow himself to wallow in the fantasy of why she had actually invited him up.

It would of course, be more than nice if his imaginings proved true, he thought, even as he acknowledged the unlikelihood of it. Things like that only happened in those adult paperbacks you found in the back of the candy store or in those movies they ran in some of those rundown theatres up in Times Square.

Or so he told himself, right up until the moment Anya stepped out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a short nightdress and a pair of black panties, clearly visible through the thin material of the sleeping gown. As she walked toward him, it was clear the material of the gown was even thinner than the dress she had exchanged it for, because not only could he still see her nipples but now her full areolas as well.

Once Anya sat down next to him, he couldn't help but stare at her mounds, especially since it was apparent that she wanted him to do so. Long seconds passed until, not knowing what else to say, Josh pointed out that the coffee was done.

"Oh, is it?" Anya asked as she moved closer to him, allowing a fragrant scent that hadn't been there before to fill the dwindling gap. "Tell me the truth, Josh: when I asked you to come up, you were really hoping for more than coffee, weren't you?"

"Yes," he admitted after a short pause, his voice low.

"Good," Anya smiled, "because I'd have been greatly disappointed if you weren't."

With that, she laid a hand on his lap, her fingers coming to rest against the bulge found there. She gently squeezed his hardness, smiling even more as Josh reacted to her touch.

Josh wasn't a virgin, and hadn't been since high school. In the interval since, he'd been with enough girls to feel fairly confident about his sexual prowess. Still, for some reason, he suddenly felt like the awkward teen that had traded virginities with Tina Gavin the night of the Prom. Was it, he asked himself, because Anya was older and more experienced, or was it something else?

"You've been with a woman before, haven't you?" he heard Anya ask as she reached around to the back of his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I've been with girls," Josh replied, thinking that by stating the distinction it might alleviate his unexpected nervousness.

"Ah, so you think there's a difference between being with them and being with me?" Anya asked as she brought her hand around and stroked the side of his face.

"Yes," Josh replied, again in a low voice.

"Baby, you have no idea how true that is," Anya laughed, before asking, "Tell me, do you have an adventurous spirit?"

"I think so," he answered, his tone more like normal as he began to feel more confident.

"We shall see," Anya grinned as she suddenly again slipped her hands to the back of his head and, pulling his toward her, kissed him hard on the lips.

-=-=-=-=-

'God, can she kiss,' Josh thought as he felt Anya's tongue swirl against his own, even as she took hold of his hand and placed it against one of her breasts.

Unlike most of his friends, Josh had always preferred small breasts, in fact, both of his serious girlfriends had been no more than 32Bs From the familiar way Anya's mound fitted into his palm, he guessed her to be about the same size. His fingertips rubbed against her nipple, causing it to grow hard with his touch, even as their lips again met.

"Do you like my little titties?" Anya asked once their mouths parted.

"I like them a lot," Josh replied.

"Then let's give you a better look at them," she offered as, grabbing the sides of her gown, she pulled it up and over her head, tossing it aside once it was clear.

The thin garment had barely hit the floor before Anya again wrapped her hand around the back of his head and pulled it down against her breast, slipping her now erect nipple between her lips. Filled with excitement at the unexpected turn of events, Josh eagerly drew the thick nub into his mouth, rubbing his tongue hard across it.

There was a sexual aggressiveness in Anya that Josh found incredibly exciting. Not to say that the girls he'd been with before had been wallflowers, but almost without exception each had insisted that they weren't that kind of girl, usually just before proving the opposite. The exception was Debbie Wachowski, who'd suck your cock in the back of the car if you so much as sprung for pizza and a coke and didn't really care who knew it.

Josh continued to enthusiastically suck on her breast, duplicating his efforts on its twin in due course. His fervor spurred on by soft moans of delight from Anya, he again worked his way back up to her mouth, where another round of tongue hockey ensued, throughout which each of them eagerly used their hands to explore the other's body. Josh ran his hands down the length of Anya's back, soon reaching the cheeks of her ass, which he grasped firmly, the warmth of her flesh evident even though the opaque material.

Anya ran her fingers down across his chest, tickling him through his shirt as her hand dropped lower and lower until it came to rest against his crotch. There, pressed against a cock already grown hard, she took Josh's measure, judging its length and girth until a smile appeared on her face.

She rubbed her hand back and forth a few more times, putting a smile on Josh's face as well. Then, after sharing one last kiss, Anya slipped off the couch and down onto the floor. Filling the void between his legs, she proceeded to eagerly undo his belt and the slacks that it held in place, tugging on the sides of the latter until she was able to pull both them and the simple white briefs beneath down to just past his knees. Once she did so, his no longer restrained cock popped up forcefully, standing erect on its own merit.

Anya took a moment to admire Josh's manhood, pleased to see that it lived up to the appraisal she'd made with her hand. Six inches in length, and a third that in width, it was perfect for her needs. She pressed the tips of two fingers against the underside of its crown, then ran them down along its length until they reached the underside of his balls. Then, wrapping her entire hand around the base, she guided the now exposed treasure toward her waiting mouth.

"Oh God," Josh gasped loudly as the warm wetness of her mouth engulfed his manhood, sending a surge of delight rippling across his body.

Josh was no stranger to blow jobs, having had his share of them from girls in the neighborhood, yet, it didn't take long for him to realize that this one was going to be different. He didn't know if it was simply because Anya was older, and presumably more experienced, but she certainly put Debbie Wachowski's celebrated skills to shame, and with it her claim that Brooklyn girls did it better. Still, that wasn't something to ponder now as Josh leaned his head against the back of the couch, content to just relax and enjoy Anya's attention.

And enjoy it he did as, watching Anya's head bob up and down on his hardness, Josh felt a wave of lightheadedness wash over him, a pleasing fog that made it all seem almost surreal. But it was very real, he reminded himself, because no dream had ever made him feel so good.

It didn't take Josh long to feel a familiar sensation building in his loins, although, truth be told, his cock was so sensitive that it rarely took long, and he knew that it wouldn't be much longer before that growing pressure would erupt with explosive results. Experience had taught Josh that most girls didn't like having a guy come in their mouths, Debbie being the notable exception, so he thought it only proper that he warn Anya that he was about to climax, to give her a chance to back away from the impending eruption.

Once he'd done so, however, she didn't seem to have heard, or at least she didn't seem to react to the warning. In fact, if anything, she now seemed to be going even faster, bringing him even quicker to the edge as his cock became just a blur as it slid in and out of her mouth.

Josh wondered for a second if he should warn her again, but barely a breath later it was already too late. His body abruptly stiffened and, as a resounding wave of ecstasy ripped across him as his cock exploded in climactic fury, sending the first streams of whiteness into Anya's mouth, impacting against the back of her throat, there to be quickly swallowed, making room for a second just behind it.

The third and final burst came too quickly behind the second, proving more than Anya could contain, and small parts of it spilled out of the corner of her mouth. Still, not even that gave her pause as she continued to suck on his cock until Josh had no more to give. Only then did she let his now shrinking manhood slide out of her mouth, rising back to her feet as it did so and taking a few steps back as well.

Josh watched in amazement as Anya casually reached up with extended fingers and, using them to wipe away a smudge of white on her cheek, slipped them into her mouth where she licked them clean.

"Hmm, tasty," Anya smiled as she withdrew her fingers, again running the tips of them along her lips.

She paused for a long moment, her hand dropping down from her mouth to the small valley between her breasts. There she again hesitated, taking a few seconds to caress each of her nipples before resuming its descent. Reaching her panties, she brushed her hand across its width as a wanton expression appeared on her face.

"Think you might like to reciprocate?" she said, her voice tinged with sexual longing.

Josh was never really a fan of cunnilingus, but that wasn't to say that he ever shied away from going down on a girl -- especially if she'd already done the same for him. Fair was fair, he believed, especially if he hoped to put something more substantial than his tongue in there. He started to get up off the couch, only to have Anya hold up her hand, prompting him to pause.

"But before you do, there's something that you need to know," Anya said, increasing the distance between the two of them by taking a few steps back.

Confused as to what she was talking about, Josh nevertheless watched intently as the dark haired woman reached down and undid the small clasp on the side of her panties. She held the now loose garment in place with her hand for a few seconds, then let it go, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Josh's eyes followed the motion of the dark cloth for a second, then rebounded to focus on what it had concealed. At first, he didn't believe what he was seeing, thinking it had to be a joke of some kind. But then, his look of disbelief morphed into one of shock as he realized that it was indeed all too real.

There, dangling between Anya's legs, was a hairless cock and balls, almost equal in size to his own. Josh opened his mouth to say something, but the words wouldn't come. Finally, on his third try, he managed to stammer out a semi-coherent "What?"

"I told you earlier that it took an uncommon man to handle a woman like me," Anya said, taking a pause for a breath before asking, "Are you that man?"

"You're a ..." Josh continued, only to still find difficulty finding the words.

"A woman with a little something extra," Anya said, completing the sentence in her own words.

'Little?' Josh repeated in his mind, thinking that was hardly the word he would've chosen, especially as he watched Anya reverse her rearward steps, causing her cock to loom even larger in his view.

How could he have not noticed it before, he asked himself, then realized that, up to now, his focus had been on her face and breasts. If he happened to glance elsewhere, he only saw what he expected to see.

"So, what do you think?" Anya asked, an inviting smile on her face.

"What do I think?" Josh repeated, his voice finally fully back. "I don't know what to think."

"Well, how about we start with the fact that you're still here," Anya pointed out. "That you haven't already raced for the door, or even pulled up your pants."

Josh reflexively glanced down as if to confirm what she'd said, only to discover something even more startling. Not only was his cock still hanging out, it was actually showing signs of renewed life -- as if he was being turned on by the unexpected development. Something that Anya could hardly fail to notice.

"I can imagine what's going through your head at this moment, and I'm willing to bet that the question you're least likely to be asking yourself is -- why haven't you left," she went on. "The answer to that is actually quite simple: your curiosity won't let you."

Josh didn't reply.

"Oh, I know that being interested in the idea of sucking cock isn't something that you'd ever admit to any of your friends," Anya said, "but you can't tell me that the thought hasn't crossed your mind a time or two, even if you immediately told yourself afterward that it would never happen."

Josh almost imagined Anya was reading his mind, or at least his fantasies. There had indeed been times that he wondered what a girl felt when she sucked his cock, a curiosity as Anya put it. And she was also right in saying that he would just as quickly assure himself that he could never do that with another guy. But that was the point: Anya wasn't another guy, and despite what was hanging between her legs he couldn't think of her as one. All he saw when he looked at her was a beautiful woman, one with, as she had put it, something extra.

Anya could tell that Josh was mulling over her words and was willing to give him more time to sort it out. She really hadn't planned to wind up here with Josh, however interesting she'd found him, but fate seemed to have other plans. Normally, the men she was with knew about her uniqueness beforehand or at the very least, she would tell them before anything really happened. She almost did that with Josh, right after he'd accepted her invitation to come up, but something had stayed her hand. She just had a feeling that this was the way to go.

"So, lover," Anya finally asked, her use of the term drawing attention to what they'd already shared, "what's it going to be? Do you stay or do you go?"

His reply was barely audible and she had to ask him a second time. Much louder and clearer in its repetition, it brought a pleasing smile to Anya's face.

-=-=-=-=-

Remarking that it might be a good idea if he also got naked, Anya changed places with Josh on the couch and watched with keen interest as the younger man did just that. His body was well defined, not muscle bound, with only a light scattering of body hair. She asked him to turn slowly around, giving her a chance to admire both the front and back view.

"Hmm, good enough to eat," she remarked, adding with a soft laugh, "but I already did that, didn't I?"

Josh was unsure if she'd meant that as a hint, but that was how he took it, moving into the same spot in front of the couch that Anya had previously occupied. His face only inches from her hard, hairless cock, he took a very long moment to study it, then, closing his eyes, he leaned forward and closed his mouth around it, taking in nearly half of it.

He started slowly, moving it back and forth between his lips, stroking it with his tongue. As he became more confident in what he was doing, Josh realized that it really didn't feel much different than the first time he'd gone down on a girl. In fact, Connie Jordan, who he dated after Tina, had an abnormally large clitoris, one that really did resemble a tiny cock. If he could suck on that, he told himself, then he could also this.

Taking more of Anya's length, Josh became aware of a soft moaning from above him, a sign that he was clearly doing something right. He turned his eyes upward and saw Anya leaning against the back of the couch, her eyes closed and one of her hands gently stroking her breasts. Encouraged, the young man turned his attention back to the task at hand.

He began stroking the underside of her balls, even as he continued to use his tongue similarly against the sides of her shaft. The feel of her skin against his fingers was familiar, yet at, the same time, different. The longer he sucked on her cock, the less forbidden it became, until it finally seemed almost natural.

Up until this point, Anya had been content to let Josh set his own pace, but that was about to change as she took on a more active role. Leaning forward, she laid both of her hands on the back of his head and began to pump her cock in and out of his mouth. A move that took Josh by surprise, but one he quickly adjusted to. In fact, having her take control brought a different kind of excitement, one that quickly took things to a whole new level.