Shadows in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh soon realized that he was no longer the one in charge as Anya fucked his virgin mouth with increasing speed, plunging her hardness all the way to the back of his throat. He'd heard the term 'face-fucking' but had never really understood it until this moment. With him still on his knees, Anya rose from the couch and began to jerk her entire body as she moved ever faster.

A broad smile filled Anya's face, as much from the confirmation that she had been right about Josh as from the pleasures his mouth was bringing her. In a saner world, sex without regard to gender would be the norm, but that not being the case, most people never got the chance to experience all that the freedom to openly follow your desires could bring. At this moment, however, the world beyond the four walls of her apartment didn't exist, and nothing that happened within them was real. They were but shadows in the moonlight, free to be whatever they wanted until banished by the light of dawn.

'I'm really doing this,' Josh thought as he felt Anya's cock again slide deep into the recesses of his mouth, the hardness of her flesh filling him.

The key, he reminded himself, was to just do it and not dwell on what he was doing. In his own way, he too was following the same line of reasoning as Anya -- shut out the world beyond and just enjoy the here and now.

His technique, he knew, was crude but was improving as he went, drawing on what he remembered of every girl who'd done this to him. The list wasn't that long, but it had been distinguished, at least from his perspective. His own cock was now as hard as the one in his mouth, causing him to reach down with a free hand and softly stroke it as well.

Time seemed to slow as he continued to suck heartily, his lips sliding across her soft skin even as his tongue swirled up and down her length. His heart was racing and tiny tremors danced across his chest, raising his level of excitement to a new high -- at least the highest it had ever been while pleasuring someone else.

"Think you could handle it somewhere else?" Josh heard Anya ask.

It took a long moment for him to realize what she was asking. Once he did, though, Josh was stunned to find that, rather than filling him with trepidation, the prospect filled him with even greater arousal.

A few years back, during his senior year in high school, a friend had lent him an already battered copy of a book called 'The Rape of the A*P*E*', with the acronym standing for American Puritan Ethic. A humorous history of sex in America, the book had contained a quote that read -- "Every man should be fucked at least once in his life so that he knew what it felt like to be penetrated."

The closest he had ever come to that was when Donna Petrocelli had slipped two fingers up his ass while giving him head. The sudden intrusion had indeed startled him, but he had to say, his climax had been extraordinary.

"Yes," Josh simply said, lifting his head off Anya's cock.

-=-=-=-=-

Pleased with his reply, Anya took Josh by the hand and led him into the bedroom, instructing him to get up on all fours on her bed. She then moved over to a small night table, from which she removed a small, unlabeled jar. She coated her fingers with a generous amount of the clear greasy gel in the container, then applied it between the cheeks of Josh's ass, pressing first one, then two and finally three fingers inside of him, working both her fingers and the cool mixture back and forth.

"Hmm, it seems that you really like this," Anya remarked as she noted Josh's reaction to being penetrated. "That's good, because now it's time for the main event."

Looking back over his shoulder, Josh watched with increasing anticipation as, after removing her fingers, she again dipped them into the jar and applied the slippery balm across the crown of her cock, and then down along its sides. Now fully erect after his oral ministrations, Anya's cock was indeed almost a mirror of Josh's in size and appearance.

After using a small towel to wipe off her hands, Anya climbed onto the bed behind Josh and positioned her cock between his ass cheeks, its head resting against that most forbidden of barriers. She gently eased forward, just enough to force it open and slip her crown past the folds.

Josh let out a loud gasp as he felt the edge of her hardness move inside him. There was a brief pain, but one that was matched by a surge of excitement that almost canceled it out. Anya asked if he was okay and, once he said that he was, she pressed forward again, this time continuing until half of her was inside him.

Again she paused, asked if he wanted her to go on, and upon his consent, completed her entry, filling him with her full length. There she waited to let him get used to it, sliding back once he had, moving forward once more once until she had again reached the halfway point.

"Now I'm going to go a little faster," she said as she began to pick up speed, soon establishing a rhythm, one that grew in strength with each passing motion.

The quote from that book echoed in Josh's mind, forever searing this moment in his memory. Never again would he enter a woman with anything but respect for what she was feeling. For now, however, it was enough to just relax and enjoy it.

"God, you're tight," Anya commented as she began to slide back and forth with increasing ease, as resistance gave way to acceptance and pain was supplemented by pleasure.

It wasn't long before she was really fucking him, her balls slamming against his ass as she drove deep inside his ass. His head buried against one of the pillows, Josh pressed his body back to meet her forward thrusts, her hands squeezing his cheeks with each new penetration.

Reaching down between his legs, Josh took hold of his own cock and began to massage it, trying to time the motions of his hand with those of Anya's body. A warm, growing wave of satisfaction washed across his naked form as he felt an orgasm building inside him, one also echoed in the woman joined to him. Climaxes that would soon reach their zenith.

Gripping his ass tightly, Anya pressed forward one more time, driving her cock deep within him just as it exploded with all of the force her long abstinence could provide. She continued to pump her hardness in and out of him until there was no more to give.

Josh's cock erupted mere moments after Anya's, sending his climax in a different direction as it impacted against the sheets of her bed. The force of his climax had been even greater than that time with Donna.

Anya dropped on the bed next to Josh, pulling him to her, their mouths meeting forcefully as she pressed her body against his. They held each other tight, long after the oscillating waves of desire had calmed. Nearly a quarter hour would pass before, now covered in their mutual sweet and orgasmic aftermath, they untangled themselves.

-=-=-=-=-

A cleansing shower followed, one that had to be repeated with the breaking dawn as, between the two showers, Anya had taken Josh inside of her as well. The orgasms from that encounter proved just as satisfying.

The morning sun had washed away the last of the night's shadows as Josh climbed back into his van. He glanced up at the building before slipping the key into the ignition, trying to imagine that Anya was looking down at him at the same time. The last few hours had certainly contained a unique experience, one that he was unsure would ever be repeated. Still, even though it only existed in memory, it would forever be part of him and would, in the future, never let him ignore life's opportunities.

"Not a bad night at all," he said to the empty air as he put the van in gear and pressed down on the gas pedal.

END