All Comments on 'Shadows of Desire Ch. 02'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn10 months ago

Is Lord Killian a slut and a Tyrany? Why doesn’t Rowan get his happy ending? Why isn’t the people hurting him not punished? Not sure if I’ll read more of this!

geemeedeegeemeedee10 months ago

@caramelunicorn We’re only on chapter two! Rowan’s adventure is just beginning. Give it a chance.

I’m glad Folen was there to stop the prince from drinking that sludge. I’m bummed she won’t be going with him because he’s as dumb as he is smart, and needs help.

The one aspect of his character that I find jarring is him making smart-ass comments, then immediately cowering and whimpering and crying when punished for it. You’d think he’d have learned by now what happens when he pops off at the mouth.

I’m intrigued by the elements that make Rowan not your average vampire. I hope he gains knowledge and training. Looking forward to the next chapter, @Chancem77!

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

Folen to the rescue! Or not. Another fantastic installment.

Bean672Bean67210 months ago

are there gonna be more chapters, i’ve fallen in love with this story.

Chancem77Chancem7710 months agoAuthor

I have this story also posted on wattpad with pictures of the main characters. The chapters can be viewed a little earlier there if interested. My user name is Chance7721

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES