All Comments on 'Shadows of Desire Ch. 04'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn10 months ago

Thaden and Rowan, what a good match! Nasir is a problem though. Hopefully there won’t be a long wait for the next chapter.

BlowPopJBlowPopJ10 months ago

Oh snap! This is turning out beautifully. Nasir and Connor can kick rocks

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots10 months ago

Thrilling and beautiful. I find it hard to wait for the next instalment and must read it as soon as I see it.

StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

Fantastic adventure! The dialog, expressions and imagery are simply perfection! I am so thrilled for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So much is going on!! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! This is such a great story so far! I’ve read another of your series and thought it worth a look to see if you’d started anything new and I came across this. I read all four chapters almost in a row and I’m gutted to have to stop and wait for the rest.

Great story and great characters! I’m going to be checking back for subsequent chapters every day :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! I am waiting for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES