All Comments on 'Shadows of Desire Ch. 09'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ7 months ago

Wow! This chapter have a lot of information to digest. I hope there's a HEA at the end of all of this.

StraycatndcStraycatndc7 months ago

Yet another action packed and addictive episode! The dialog and imagery amazing! I love the Shee and their demonstrative value of life. I wish we all had that value! I can’t wait for the battle between Rowan and the Queen.

dnsontndnsontn7 months ago

This is a pre-comment because I’ve only read page one but I have two things to say. 1) What an amazing backstory! 2) I saw that you said “I write horror” in a comment you left. I’d like to politely disagree. You write chaos and I will read every word you write as long as you share ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m so obsessed please keep writing!!

canndcannd7 months ago

Wow!! This story was good from the start but it just took off in this chapter. Rowan's mom, folen a goddess, morrigu, rowan a child of tuatha... and on and on. I love it!!!!! Then the scene where Catherine is surrounded by her victims and kills her daughter was just crazy. I feel bad saying it was super guys but that chick deserved it and it leaves us in this place where Catherine is a mad hatter and the elves are there to fight. It's so good. And Rowan is growing up and he is getting during like a true king! I am unsure why only the elves would have come to save the fae she's killing. Why wouldn't they have asked for the help of the shee? They are far after all. I think thaden going in even with tomag is a bit half cocked after s two day ride but i get it. I hope he gets our boy. I'm curious if Killian was killed. He was seriously misguided but i feel he maybe could have changed?

I can't wait for the conclusion. The problem is we haven't seen one vamp aside from Rowan worth saving. I hope some of the kingdoms vamps are worth fighting for bc i have yet to see one worth Rowan fighting for. I know he'll be happy to at least free the slaves. I can't wait for the rest. This chapter was really super and will be hard to live up to! Great stuff

Chancem77Chancem777 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I appreciate them all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Bones are good

The bones of the story are good, but every character is such a stereotype x10. Going to give this story up now as the character development is just too ludicrous at this point.

They’re all just ridiculously dumb and naive, or ridiculously evil and over the top. You finally tried to add some layers to a few characters (like the captain), but that part of the story made no sense. They really went and interrogated every Fae? They didn’t kill any Shee? Didn't the queen order the captain to go kill all males?

Suddenly there’s an army in the way of one of the protagonists on a dumbass suicide mission?

dnsontndnsontn7 months ago

Lort. Anonymous right below me is drunk and angry. S’ok buddy. Move along.

So much going on I don’t know what to start with other than…this is an amazing read!

You do write horror. That scene in the Queen’s chamber is beyond macabre.How apt, how apropo that she killed her own child, at her own hand, caused by the specters of other children she’d killed. Pity…

Is Nasir in love with Thaden?

I have so many theories but I will sit right here and wait for more.

Love wins, right?

Chancem77Chancem776 months agoAuthor

Love typically wins in my stories, yes. Oddly enough, I used to write mostly tragedies but after meeting my husband and learning what true love is, my writing had more HEA's. Thank you for the kind words, dnsontn, it is greatly appreciated. I'm working on the next chapter(s) now and should have it posted soon. Thanks again. ~Chance~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES