All Comments on 'Shadows of Desire Ch. 10'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ih8biggotsIh8biggots6 months ago

OK, we are all on pins and needles. With all due respect, please don't torture us too long for the next installment. Remember, we're not vampires! All kidding aside, thanks so much for spinning this fantastic yarn.

StraycatndcStraycatndc6 months ago

Fantasic escape! I knew Greagor would come through! Maybe I missed something earlier but why can’t Rowan claim the throne through the council? Also a bit surprised Killian is gone but I understand there's no real use for his character anymore. Also nice to see Rowan stepping more into the roll of prince. The queens day is coming. You just love to hate her! So looking forward to the next episode. Thank you for making my weekend!

Chancem77Chancem776 months agoAuthor

Thank you both for your comments, I really appreciate it and, love hearing from my readers. To answer your question, the council believes that omegas are an abomination because the only way that a vampire can be an omega is if they have Fae blood in them. There have only ever been two omega vampires, Rowan and one other over a thousand years ago and he was also part Shee. The council simply do not want a Fae on the throne. Their prejudices are ultimately what causes their downfall though. By denying Rowan his birthright, they've opened themselves up to their greatest fear, an invasion by the Elves who are the Vampire's most bitter enemies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving the story. Can't wait for the next part.

Although I find it absolutely ridiculous that all these people keep saying that Rowan 'abandoned' them when he faked his own death in order to escape his tortuous and horrible life. Every single person in the Kingdom knew that Rowan was being abused by his father, King Desmond, and did nothing to help Rowan. They definitely abandoned him for ten years in order to protect themselves and cannot now be surprised that their Prince fled in order to protect himself. While Rowan can be sympathetic to them, he should not be a doormat to their unjustified accusations.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Omgosh!!! I'm so on edge right now!!!

dnsontndnsontn6 months ago

What a place to end! The undercurrent of ‘Rowan will succeed’ is strong but there is the madness of the false Queen to overcome along with all that are programmed to be loyal to the crown…no matter who wears it. Thaden may ride with just his one companion but I believe his brother trails him with an Elven army. Might be wishful thinking and there is only one way to find out. I’ll wait right here…

Brad4FunBrad4Fun5 months ago

amazing work, thank you so much!

wtx_markymarkwtx_markymark5 months ago

Outstanding

Please more.

Great characters weaving tales worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh hell! Please say you have plans to complete this story? Soo good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES