Shady Pines Ch. 08: A Resolution?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean's sadness returned as he thought of how much had been lost in their relationship. He sniffed, and Jake grasped his face, turning him to kiss his cheeks and mouth. He didn't know how to use his words to make Sean feel better, but he would do his best another way.

The gentle caresses became more passionate, and Sean shifted his body so he could press himself against Jake, swirling and nibbling, breathing hotly into each other's mouths. Their hands roamed, running over warm velvet skin, tickling and stroking. Sean wriggled, pushing forward with desire.

"Did you bring lube?" he asked, hopefully. Jake dug in his pocket and brandished a nearly empty tube. He'd secreted it earlier, hoping to sneak away with Sean, but everyone had been caught up with reminiscing. He held it now, as warm as his own body, grinning widely.

This was different to usual. They ran a risk of discovery, right outside the dorm under the starry sky, but Sean didn't care. It wasn't that it added a frisson of excitement. Usually, everything they did was charged with animal passion and base desire but this felt warmer, more comfortable. Sean just wanted to be as close as possible to Jake, to feel safe and connected. He grabbed the lube and applied a little to himself to allow Jake smooth access. Jake took the hint and, wrapping his arms around Sean's chest, pushed firmly inside. They both gasped at the rawness of the feeling, and Jake hooked his leg over Sean's thigh, holding him close.

"That's good, Sean, just take it," he whispered, before sucking Sean's lobe, flicking his tongue over the soft skin. Sean arched his body, pushing his ass back hard and grinding in tiny motions so Jake would feel the rippling of his passage. They remained coupled like this for some time, just enjoying the feelings from being as one.

Sean could feel his arousal building higher, and twisted his body to kiss Jake furiously, fervently. He pulled Jake's head to his and looked deep into his green orbs, a sheen of sweat on each of their faces.

"I love you, Jake Jones," he whispered. Jake didn't say anything, just kissed him as he grabbed Sean's hip, thrusting forcefully, deeply penetrating. Jake pushed Sean down, pinning him as he unloaded his hot cum inside.

Jake nuzzled Sean's neck, staying buried inside him, as he reached to stroke his hard cock. Sean rested his head on the cool grass, choosing to just embrace the sensations. Ignoring the fact that Jake hadn't said anything back. Jake expertly milked Sean's desire, shooting his creamy load over the dewy blades.

That night, Sean claimed a headache and climbed into bed early. Jake had been perfectly normal with him. Maybe he hadn't heard. But maybe he had and didn't care. Was just getting through the next day until he could leave without a scene. Sean felt confused and hurt. Nevertheless, he was happy to wake the next day with Jake's sleeping form curled around his body. Brookes had woken him.

"Morning sleepy head. Billy and I spoke to Logan last night. We're going to take the video to Mr. O'Rourke senior. We figure he'll be in a better place to make sure Willis doesn't just walk straight into another job like this one. If he doesn't bite we'll revert to the original plan."

"Seems like a good idea," Sean mumbled sleepily.

"Did you have to wake us this early to tell us?" Jake complained, pulling Sean into his body.

"Actually, yes," Brookes responded, "we don't want Willis to realize we're gone and I had to tell you to go see him after your doctor's appointment. Don't forget."

Billy and Brookes headed to the O'Rourke property, a huge Colonial-style mansion nestled in the wooded hills, with a stone fountain in the center of the wide, sweeping drive. Brookes cautioned Billy not to say anything. He didn't know Mr. O'Rourke well, having only met him once at a summer staff barbecue here at his impressive home, but he had an intimidating presence. A lean, tall man with close-cropped white hair and penetrating eyes.

Brooke's knew this needed to be dealt with carefully. He figured Mr. O'Rourke would likely be more bothered by the homosexual nature of the offenses than anything else, he owned Shady Pines after all, and he didn't want Billy saying anything that would send him off their side.

To his surprise, the attractive and efficient-looking woman in her late 30s who let them in; Mr. O'Rourke's business secretary, showed them straight through to Mr. O'Rourke. He stood, smiling, behind his broad mahogany desk and extended a hand.

"Mr. Brookes, it is delightful to see you again after all this time. I hope nothing is wrong at the camp?"

"Well, Sir, I'm afraid we do have something that I doubt you'll be happy to hear." Mr. O'Rourke looked concerned. Brookes decided the easiest thing would be to show him the video, which he had cued up on a laptop.

Mr. O'Rourke watched the opening minutes in silence, a grimace overcoming his features. Hearing Logan begging for Willis to stop, he hit the pause button, to Brookes' relief, not least because Billy was becoming increasingly tense beside him.

"I don't need to see any more," he announced. He put his head in his hands for a moment. When he raised it, Brookes was surprised to see tears glistening on his cheeks.

"My grandfather started Shady Pines. He had some opinions that were of their time, and was backed by the Church. It's my opinion that there is no place for such ideas in modern society. When my father died two years ago I'm afraid I ignored the issue of what to do with the camp. It seemed to run itself and I focused on my other businesses. I left Mr. Willis in charge, and I can now see that was a horrible mistake. Does the boy want to go to the police?"

"He doesn't," Mr. O'Rourke breathed a palpable sigh of relief. Brookes continued, "His only desire is to ensure Mr. Willis is never in a position of power where he could do anything like that again."

"I can make sure of that," Mr. O'Rourke said, firmly, "you can assure anyone who has been affected by his actions that he'll never work with anyone vulnerable again." His mouth was set in a thin line.

"Miss Joy," he spoke through a speaker phone, "get through to Mr. Willis and tell him I want to see him here, at once."

"Yes, Sir," her tinny voice came through the speaker.

"Vernon married well, and for money and power. His wife is actually distantly related to my family. Whatever the motives for his behavior he will do anything to ensure this doesn't come out. He will play ball, now and permanently."

Mr. O'Rourke looked perceptively at Brookes.

"Be honest with me, Mr. Brookes, how is my son doing in his job?" Brookes looked uncomfortable.

"He... well, I'm not entirely sure working around young adults is the best fit for him. He has some... anger management issues. He has some... opinions... um, I presume he spent time around his great grandfather and grandfather."

"Well, just my father, but, sadly, I'm not that surprised," Mr. O'Rourke looked ashamed, "I'm afraid I have really messed up Shady Pines through poor judgement." He stopped, looking into Brookes' face.

"Mr. Willis is clearly many things that are not good, but he is good at judging people. He always told me you were very smart and excellent at your job, and I always got the impression he left a large amount of the day-to-day running to you. Will you take over the running of Shady Pines with immediate effect until I decide what to do? Scrap any reference to re-education and to religion. I'm afraid Father O'Donnolly will have to stop practicing until his Bishop has reassigned him."

"I would be happy to, Sir," Brookes said with a beam. This day just might turn out okay after all.

When Willis returned later that afternoon, Brookes and Billy were in the dorm, feeling some unspoken need to ensure the boys were safe. Sean expressed concern to Brookes; things had been weird with him and Jake. Sean knew he'd been snappy with him before his meeting with Willis, and he hadn't seen him. For some time he had assumed Jake had needed to be alone to process his thoughts, but the sun was getting low in the sky and Sean was getting worried.

Brookes promised to find out where he was and headed out. He met Simmons on his way to the house.

"I took Jake home," he announced.

"Why?" Brookes was shocked, "he wasn't due to leave till tomorrow."

"Willis said it was his grandmother's birthday and they wanted him back early so she wouldn't realize they'd sent him away. He told me on the way back that he'd always been close to his grandmother so it made sense but he was pretty annoyed. He was upset he didn't get to speak to Sean, and he said to tell him he'd send him a Facebook message. Willis was in a foul mood when he called me for Jake, apparently he'd just received a call from the boss or something, so he insisted I take him straight away without letting him say goodbye."

"I'll go get his details from the office for Sean," Brookes said.

"Be careful, I heard him in there a while ago. He was in an even worse mood; I could hear him banging and crashing about like an enraged bull. Swearing and everything," Simmons cautioned.

Brookes has a sudden realization and raced to the house. But he was too late. Willis was gone. His office was a mess; piles of shredded paper all over the floor, drawers open and everything pulled out. He booted up the desktop computer. Nothing. Every file deleted. Willis had done a number on the records, and with it quite possibly a number on Sean's ability to get hold of Jake.

12