Shady Pines Ch. 09: Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move," Sean demanded, rotating his hips against Sam's still strong shaft, jerking his cock until his own cum splashed onto the bed.

Alexie was due back soon. They dressed quickly and sat down to watch a comedy show. They were comfortably close; Sean leaned his head on Sam's shoulder and Sam hooked his arm over Sean. When Al messaged she was there, Sean felt a sense of closure. He loved Sam, so much, but he knew it was only as a friend and not more. He turned to Sam and softly kissed his cheek.

"Thanks," he said, simply, hugging him close.

"I'm glad you're back," Sam responded, "I've missed your company."

When Sean got home he fielded some easy 'casual' questions about the movie from his mother. Al had filled him in efficiently on the way home. He was almost an automaton with the way he dealt with his mother now. There was no closeness, just apparent mindless obedience.

He made his excuses and went to bed, where he lay for a while, thinking of the emotions that the last months had raised in him. He was glad his shared history with Sam was safe, their friendship was safe. But he was thinking of Jake even more. Wondering if that shared history might be over. He felt incredibly sad all of a sudden, and slept badly.

Over the next few weeks he studied hard, doing well in all his assignments. He knew it was his way to freedom and focused determinedly. Though the apron springs were still bound to his mother, he managed to see Al quite a lot, and Sam a bit too, with her help.

He told Alexie about Jake, and managed to speak about him without getting upset, or so he thought, but Al knew him too well. She could see how much he missed Jake, and it made her feel a little better. It explained the depth of sorrow he'd been trying to hide. What to do about it though?

The semester was finishing up. Sean was top of every class he took. When Alexie asked if Sean would go with her to a party at Bridget's sorority house his mother was happy to acquiesce. Alexie was always polite and amenable, and just fun-loving enough for her precious boy.

She also approved of Bridget. Her family were good Christians, prolific in community affairs, and Sigma Alpha Omega sorority had never had a hint of trouble over their civilized parties. What she didn't know was that the girls of SAO were as wild, if not wilder, as any other sorority girl, just better at hiding it. Their parties were generally nibbles and pre-drinks, before they headed out to other, more raucous events when the time was right, always watching each other's backs to avoid trouble. Tonight it was an end of year party at Delta Upsilon Kappa.

Alexie collected Sean and swung by to get Sam. Sean was confused when she headed to the far side of campus.

"I thought we were going to Bridget's?"

"Nope," Al responded cryptically, "we'll meet the girls there."

They pulled up on a street filled with imposing colonial-style properties, in front of a double fronted house with stone pillars holding up the veranda. Sean saw the Greek lettering above the door, recognizing it in some way, although he'd never been there.

When they walked in Sean didn't recognize anyone. He'd really become out of touch with the faces around campus these last few months. He did think there were a lot of guys, and chuckled to himself about how much fun Bridget and her buddies would have with that. Then he saw two guys making out by the sweeping staircase and re-evaluated the thought. More fun for him maybe. He suddenly remembered why the name had seemed familiar, and swung round excitedly to Sam, just as Logan entered the room.

Logan handed Sean a beer and pulled him into a strong hug.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" he exclaimed. "I've been looking out for you constantly on campus. I had to make this happen." Al and Sam were grinning like kids at Christmas because their planning had worked out. Sean buried his head in Logan's neck. Seeing him had made him weirdly emotional. He took a hold of himself.

"I'm sorry we haven't met up before now. My mom..."

"No need to apologize. Sam's told me the shit she's been putting you through. Just glad to see you now." They hugged again, laughing, and Logan introduced him to some of the frat brothers. Then, to add to Sean's happiness, James walked in.

"James!" Sean almost squealed with excitement and hugged him hard. "Are you here now? How did that happen?"

"Man, you have so much catching up to do," Logan laughed, "hang out now, and we'll catch up properly when everything's flowing and the party settles in."

Sean found himself relaxed. It had been so long since he'd spent quality time with Sam and Al together like the old days, and he found himself being more 'him' than he had in months. He caught up with Bridget and her friends too, and spent some time with some of his jock buddies who arrived shortly after.

Al attracted the attention of a bi guy she'd hooked up with before, and headed over to his frat house. As she said goodbye to Sean and Sam she whispered to them that they mustn't do anything she wouldn't, but that left them wide open.

Sam was flirting with James every chance he got. Despite going to clubs with the guys from the fraternity often, he had never met James. With him being not yet 19, and having soft brown eyes and an angelic face, it meant there was no chance of him getting into bars. Sam had been immediately attracted to his innocent features and the gleam in his eye, so was determined to find out what that was about.

When Logan and James came to talk to the two of them, Sam moved in, chatting and flirting for all he was worth, which was a lot, and James was responding.

"Oh, get a room, you two," Logan joked.

"Okay," James said bluntly, and took Sam's hand in his, leading him up the stairs. Sam winked at Sean and went off happily.

"Well, that gets rid of those two horndogs," Logan smiled, then wavered. "Are you okay with that? I mean, you and Sam...?"

"Yeah, totally," Sean really was, "I mean, it's a bit complicated, but not because of anything like that."

"I need deets," Logan announced. They grabbed a couple more beers and headed up to Logan's room, so they could talk properly.

Sean took in Logan's large room.

"Nice," he said. Logan explained he got one of the best rooms now he was a senior. It had large bay windows overlooking one of the many manicured parks on campus. There was room for a huge bed and a sofa, as well as a big desk covered in messy schoolwork, and an ensuite bathroom. Sean was impressed.

Logan put on a CD and they dropped to the sofa.

"So, Sam tells me you haven't seen Jake yet," Logan began. Sean explained about his mother and lack of luck online. He felt compelled to tell Logan more of the truth than he'd admitted to Al or Sam.

"I'm not even sure he wants to be found though," he took a deep breath, "I told him I loved him, on his last night. He didn't say it back. Maybe he's forgotten me already."

"Listen," Logan was looking intently into Sean's eyes, "I don't normally give people advice, because everyone's life is their own to live, and their mistakes are their own to make," his southern accent was sounding really strong now, his emotion revealing it, "but I would stake my actual life that Jake loved you too. Don't assume that just because he struggled to say it meant he felt it any less than you. What you guys had was something real."

Logan's homespun words salved Sean's uncertainty. He still didn't know how he was going to deal with this problem, but he trusted Logan's judgement in this. As far as finding him though? He hadn't run across Logan in pretty much six months, and they went to the same college and knew people in common. How he would find Jake in a city of almost a million people was a mystery. Sean looked defeated and Logan wanted to cry for him.

"Anyway," Sean composed himself, "what happened with James, does he live here?"

"It's a pretty cool story actually. Ms. Harrier got him a scholarship easily. He's crazy smart. All his tutorial fees are paid as long as his grades stay up, which won't be a problem for him - the boy still studies now even though he's on a year off. Gonna be a doctor. He's incredible." Logan looked slightly incredulous. Sean nodded though, not surprised.

"I told him he could sleep on my sofa till he sorted out a job and stuff. But the guys like him so much, and felt for him about his father, so they gave him the guest room and have told him he can stay for the year rent free. Let's just say though, he shows his appreciation in such inventive ways, I suspect he'll be in that room for the rest of college, if he wants to be." Sean laughed, yup that sounded about right.

"How's Billy?" Sean asked, "Still at Shady Pines?"

"Yeah, and it's all changed there too. Brookes did loads after you left. Billy says he's a total natural and doing really well - it's almost like some hippy spa and they're fully booked. Ms. Harrier's still there, but the doctor left to run a practice, so they replaced him with a nurse and a properly qualified counselor."

"Frost left but Simmons stayed and apparently he's super chill now. The best bit is that Father O'Donnolly left the Church - he's stayed at the camp and is training to be a counselor himself. Billy says he's really happy and that him and Simmons have something going on."

"Wow, that is great. Does Billy tell you this stuff when he visits?" It was Logan's turn to look a little sad.

"No. He said he thought it would be a good idea to stay away for a while. I know he still blames himself for the stuff that happened," Logan shrugged. "He messages a lot, but he wont visit. He says not even for Christmas. I miss him."

"That sucks. Hopefully he just needs time to realize that you're okay, that you haven't been negatively affected by your history." Logan nodded in agreement, Sean continued, "Mind you, based on the looks you've been getting tonight, I'm guessing you've been able to keep yourself occupied. If looks could have killed, I'd have spontaneously combusted on the stairs!"

Sean laughed, sort of joking. But not completely, Logan was more beautiful than ever, he wasn't gaunt any more, and his eyes sparkled. He had a glow of contentedness about him and had clearly been looking after his body and skin.

"Nah," Logan shook his head, "I went celibate."

"For real!?"

"Yeah. I decided I hadn't been doing a very good job of dealing with my sexuality. Fucking everything that moved wasn't healthy, in any sense. I was fucking guys who had zero interest in me as a person. I realized it wasn't doing me any good. You guys helped with that. So, I stopped. I went on a few dates, but it wasn't happening." He looked speculatively at Sean.

"What I really need is a fuck buddy. You know, just a friend who likes me for me but also wants to fool around. How about you? Sam told me you and him have hooked up a few times. But you didn't seem bothered at all when he went off with James."

"Yeah, we've fooled around some. But it's weird. Even though I definitely think he's hot, and the sex is really good, my heart just isn't in it. There's a connection missing. The last few times we've seen each other we haven't fucked. Just hung out and had a great time and naturally not had it lead to anything sexual."

"Hmmm, so you must be feeling pretty horny now then?" Logan suggested, "And I know I'm super horny. But I don't want to fuck a stranger. You wanna see if we can fool around without it being weird?"

"I'm willing to try if you are," Sean grinned. Logan chuckled and launched himself at Sean, straddling his thighs and kissing him with abandon. Sean pulled him close, entwining his fingers in Logan's hair and running his other hand up his back. They kissed like this for a while, making out like horny teenagers, breathing heavily as they wrestled and stroked tongues. They finally pulled apart, panting.

"How are we going to do this?" Sean asked, "We're both submissive as fuck."

"One step at a time," Logan laughed, and quickly stripped off his clothes. Sean followed suit and they were standing naked face-to-face in seconds. They stood close, kissing again, until Logan realized Sean had pushed him back toward the bed.

"Lay down," Sean told him, and he obediently did, holding Sean's hips as he positioned himself so they could sixty-nine. Sean bobbed down on Logan's thick cock, slathering moisture around the tip, twirling his tongue around the sensitive glans, before carefully sliding down as he felt Logan doing the same to him.

He paused to enjoy the sensation as Logan wetly took his cock down his eager throat. He was moaning onto Logan, using that to help him pop the head into his own constricted tunnel. He gagged a little, managing to control it by clenching his throat, although that made Logan thrust a little. He kept going, loving how Logan had been forced to pull back as the feeling overwhelmed him, and was making little noises of uncontrolled arousal.

"Eat my ass," Logan growled. Sean moved round swiftly, burying his face between Logan's ass cheeks, pulling them wide apart to give him access to the tight pink pucker. He pushed forward, twisting his tongue and forcing it inside. Logan put his hands on his ass, holding himself open.

"Yes, Sean, fuck me with your tongue," Sean rapidly slid his wet tongue in and out, tongue-fucking the narrow passage. Sean enjoyed Logan's sighs and moans of excitement and worked even harder. It had been so long since he'd done this and he got into it, pushing to stretch and moisten the narrow ring of muscle. Soon Logan wanted more.

"Top drawer," he instructed, "fuck me." Sean reached into the nightstand and took out a condom and lube. He wasted no time, and in moments was pushing his way into Logan, who pushed back with a mewl of pleasure. He massaged Logan's toned back, which was tensing and writhing under him, as he slid back and forth.

"Turn over," he demanded, "I want to kiss you."

Logan flipped onto his back and Sean re-entered him, hooking Logan's long legs over his shoulders and leaning forward to kiss him fervently. Logan's limber frame easily bent, allowing Sean deep access, as Logan grabbed the back of his head and responded passionately to the kiss.

"I want you to fuck me till you cum," Logan informed Sean, "but I want you to cum in my mouth. I haven't tasted any but my own in so long. I miss it." Sean laughed. He knew what Logan meant. Sam had never gone there with his dominance, maybe because he liked to cum where he could feel Sean's tightness wrapped around him.

When the time came Sean tried to time it perfectly. As he felt his cum rising he slid out of Logan, who raised himself onto his elbows in readiness. Sean rolled the condom off, pinching his base firmly for a moment. Logan extended his long, pink tongue and flicked it over Sean's sensitive tip a few times, looking up into his hazel eyes through his long lashes, before grasping the head between his soft lips and sucking. That was all it took, and Sean pumped his creamy white load right into Logan's waiting mouth. He swallowed it down, a happy smile on his face.

"Hey, share!" Sean giggled and leaned down to kiss him, licking around to get the moreish taste. "Will you fuck me now?" he whispered.

"Mmmhmm," Logan responded, "sit on my face first though," Sean complied, sitting up over Logan's expectant face, holding the bed-head, and holding his bouncing cock pressed to his stomach with his other hand. Logan reached his hands up to spread Sean's ass, and attacked his hole with enthusiasm, pushing and flicking rhythmically to encourage Sean's tautness to ease.

Sean relaxed into it, letting Logan hold some of his weight so he could lean back for the full sensation. Sean grabbed another condom and leaned forward to roll it down Logan's shaft, standing tall and ready. They both scooped lube, Sean slathered it over Logan's shaft and Logan rubbed it over Sean's ring, pushing his fingers inside to coat the walls. He had two, and slid a third inside, carefully opening them to improve the width ready for infiltration.

Sean positioned himself over Logan, and lowered himself, accepting the rounded head with a pop. As he pushed down, his eyes rolled back at the intense stretching while Logan held him steady by the waist. Finally, he could feel Logan's balls resting against his ass and he paused to become used to it. Logan was panting as he could feel his entire length encased in the strong passage. Sean leaned forward, fucking Logan's cock slowly, drawing out the pleasurable experience.

When Logan felt he'd been teased enough he growled in Sean's ear.

"Get on all fours you horny little slut," Sean shivered joyfully and slid off him, quick to obey. Logan pushed himself back in.

"Fuck yes," Sean gasped, "fuck me Logan," Logan did, hard, and it wasn't long before he was ready to cum. He pulled out and shot copiously over Sean's ass and back.

"Oops," he chuckled, "I missed your mouth." He bent and scooped it with his tongue, before pushing Sean onto his back and kissing him messily.

On the drive home, Sean was silent. Al didn't question him, but she was pleased to see he looked slightly less sad than had been the norm. Sean was pondering on the strangeness of love.

He couldn't stop thinking about Jake, who he hadn't seen in months. He wasn't in love with Sam, despite definitely finding him hot and loving him as much as was possible for friends, and there was Logan. They had the elusive spark, that was for sure. He found him incredibly attractive physically, and as a person. He wondered, if he hadn't met Jake, whether it would be Logan he was in love with right now. No way of knowing.

12