Shady Pines Ch. 10: Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was confused for a long time. A lot of stuff I did wasn't the best way to approach it," Logan said softly. Billy hung his head in shame.

"And I know a lot of that stuff was me, and I'll spend forever making that up to you."

"No," Logan stopped him. He stood close to Billy, "We have to start fresh, forget that. I will be basing us on how you treat me going forward, and I hope you'll do the same." Billy nodded, tears of happiness shining in his eyes.

Logan wrapped his hands around Billy's neck pulling him forward to kiss him fondly, making out slowly and tenderly, just reveling in the closeness. He shivered slightly at the feeling of blood rushing behind his eyes, and pulled Billy even closer, putting his palms on the sides of his face as if trying to find stability to stop himself from falling. Billy felt the tremor and wrapped his arms around Logan's lean frame, instantly making him feel safe.

"Do you have to get back to the party?" Billy murmured as they paused for breath. Logan just pulled him back in, swirling his tongue into Billy's mouth before gently nibbling at his lower lip, sucking it delicately.

Billy groaned with lust, pawing at Logan's t-shirt, pulling it up his back and over his head, his passion increasing as he covered Logan's mouth again, stroking the smooth muscles of his back. Logan unzipped Billy's sleeveless plaid shirt, pushing it off his strong shoulders. They stood close, chests pressing together, as Logan nuzzled Billy's flesh, licking and planting tiny kisses from his ear to his clavicle. Billy rolled his neck, gently running his finger-tips over Logan's lower back, encouraging him to continue.

Logan ran his hands down Billy's furred pecs, tickling through the hair that disappeared into his belted pants. He knelt, delicately flicking open the buckle as he looked up into Billy's eyes, half-closed with lust. Billy watched Logan's face, barely able to believe how lucky he was that this had turned out so perfectly. He'd hardly dared to dream that Logan might even reflect on what he'd told him and not just reject him outright, but to have Logan so confidently reveal he felt the same... well it was beyond anything he'd considered. Now, as he looked down into Logan's exquisite eyes, framed by huge fluttering lashes, he wanted to drown in their unfathomable depths.

Regardless of Logan's obvious beauty, Billy was beginning to realize just what this love meant. He was as much drawn to the sparkle the eyes held, and the warmth that resided there. Billy reached a hand to rest a palm against Logan's jaw, stroking the area with his thumb, as Logan smiled up at him, his hand poised to release Billy's eager cock. After the moment of understanding that passed between them, Logan flicked the zip down, catching Billy's fat cockhead in his hot mouth. He spent time; getting it wet, lapping the sides and around, before sliding further down, gently sucking as he bobbed up and down.

Logan stilled and relaxed his mouth and throat, encouraging Billy to use him for pleasure. Billy thrust forward, taking Logan's willing mouth, sliding deeply into his skillful throat.

"Dammit you're good to me," he growled as he increased his speed, "swallow my cock." He pushed deep, before pulling back to allow Logan a breath and then re-entering. Logan watched his face with wide eyes as he focused on controlling his breathing and accepting Billy's thick rod into his throat.

Soon, Billy bent to kiss Logan, pulling him up and pushing him back onto the bed.

"Let me taste that hole," he snarled in arousal, yanking Logan's jeans down and off, revealing his smooth, pale ass, contrasting with the rest of his lightly tanned body. Billy parted the firm cheeks and buried his face between them, pushing his questing tongue around and over the vibrating pucker. Logan stretched out, moaning in pleasure as the feelings washed over him. Billy pushed his tongue inside Logan, loving the feeling of the muscle contracting around his tongue, imagining how it would feel when he was inside.

Billy was enraptured by the pleasure he was giving Logan, holding him down firmly so he could focus his actions. Finally, though, the desire to be inside him became too much, and he crawled up to cover Logan's body with his own, nibbling the back of his neck. Logan turned his head to make contact and they kissed passionately for a moment.

"Condoms in the top drawer," Logan murmured. Billy slid one on expertly, never letting up on the burning hot kisses he was dropping onto Logan's sensitive skin. When he was ready he bit down lightly on Logan's shoulder as he pushed forward. "Fuck, you're so tight," he moaned, feeling Logan's passage stretch around him. Logan arched his back as Billy burrowed deep, gasping as he felt every inch slide inside him. They went slow at first, Logan focusing on accepting Billy. He clutched at the bedspread as Billy bottomed out, his eyes rolling back.

"Oh, yes Billy, fuck me," he mumbled.

Billy began to pick up speed, thrusting in long movements as Logan spread his legs out.

"God, it's so deep," Logan sighed, "I missed this." He turned to kiss Billy again, wanting to be close to him, frustrated by the awkward position. Billy paused to push Logan to his back, re-entering hard and bending forward to cover Logan's mouth with his own, holding the back of Logan's head up as he thrust rhythmically. He went hard and fast and could feel Logan spasming around him as he built to orgasm.

"I want to see you cum," Billy demanded.

"Don't stop," Logan instructed, "I'm close." Billy powered in, hearing his balls slap against Logan's firm ass. Logan gasped as he came, jerking his cock so the juices sprayed his stomach and chest. Billy held still for a moment, rejoicing in the feeling of Logan's contracting passage. Then with one final hard thrust, he pulled free, sliding the condom off and shooting his creamy load over Logan's own.

He tenderly lapped their combined juices off Logan's slicked body, dripping some into Logan's open mouth, swirling his tongue inside. Billy collapsed onto the bed, pulling Logan's head to his chest and drawing him in for a hug. He kissed Logan's sweat-slicked forehead.

"You're so amazing, baby," he whispered. Logan just nuzzled in, utterly content.

*****

The party was in full swing when Al pulled up.

"I can't stay or I'll be late. Take this beer. Logan will be inside somewhere," Al shoved a bag filled with clinking bottles into Jake's arms, planting a kiss on his cheek and driving off with a wave as soon as he exited the car.

Jake strolled into the house. A frat party wasn't really his scene but he was comfortable enough around people not to let it worry him. No, the concern he was feeling was far more personal than that. As he was adding the bottles to a large ice bucket in the kitchen and taking one for himself a handsome blond jock walked in to grab a drink.

"Hi," he said to Jake, taking in his toned muscular frame appraisingly, "I don't think we've met? I'm Jay."

"Jake," Jake responded, shaking his hand.

"Jake?" Jay repeated, "Jake?"

"Mmhmm, Jake," Jake confirmed with a grin, taking a pull on his beer and looking unerringly into Jay's blue eyes. Jay's appraisal abruptly altered, glancing at Jake's tattooed arms and at his face. He coughed, coming to.

"Okay, hi then, nice to meet you," and span out of the room. Jake shrugged and left the kitchen too.

There were various pockets of people, chatting and dancing to the loud music, but Jake didn't feel like ingratiating himself. He stood alone, unselfconscious at the foot of the stairs, looking toward the door and taking the occasional sip of his beer. It wasn't long before people started to approach him, fluttering and flirting. He was polite but continued to look at the door, jumping a little each time it opened to admit another new person.

*****

As Billy and Logan lay in the afterglow, unwilling to re-enter the real world, there came a quiet rap at the bedroom door.

"Logan, buddy, you in here?"

"Yeah Jay, what's up?" Logan called.

"Erm, I'm not sure," Jay sounded uncharacteristically uncertain, "but there's a guy downstairs who I haven't seen before. Cute as fuck, black hair, green eyes and a load of tatts. He says his name's Jake. I thought, maybe..."

"Fuck! Maybe!" Logan was excited, "Thanks Jay, I'll be down to check."

*****

Suddenly Jake heard someone bounding down the stairs and glanced up.

"Oh my God, Jake! Jay was right. I don't believe it," They hugged, hard, and Jake had to take a deep breath to stop himself from getting emotional. Shit, if this was how he got seeing Logan...

"Where's Sean?"

"Al's gone to pick him up," Jake was nervous now. They had to be back soon. Logan took Jake into the kitchen for another beer, chatting and demanding the story of how Jake had ended up here.

"I'm glad you're excited about seeing Sean," Logan mused. "He's really missed you, you know?"

"You sure he even really remembers me?" Jake was looking for reassurance.

"Ha!" Logan gave a snort, and then became serious. "All the stuff his mother has put him through, I know the only thing that truly caused him pain was taking away his chances to see you again. He hasn't talked about you much lately; because it was hurting him too much He'd realized he probably wouldn't be able to find you. I know he never stopped thinking about you though."

He stopped, not sure whether it was his place to say the next thing, but knowing Jake valued honesty too much for him not to. "Are you sure you're as into it as you were? You haven't moved on? I know Sean wondered whether he was putting more importance into what had happened than you did."

Jake was pensive for a moment.

"I love him," he finally said, quietly, feeling a little guilty that he was telling Logan before he told Sean, but needing it out there. "I've regretted not telling Sean that this whole time. I'm not used to putting myself in that kind of position."

"You know," now that they were talking about it, Logan needed to ask this, "when Willis left, the same day you did, he destroyed everything in the office. So no one had your details any more. But... but why didn't you contact Shady Pines to get Billy to contact me?"

"I tried. But the number was disconnected and the website was never updated. I figured you'd been able to get the place shut down." Logan realized that when Brookes had made the changes to Pine Tree Camp he'd got a brand-new number, wanting to cut all connection to Shady Pines and what it stood for. He wanted to kick himself for not making that connection earlier. It explained the one thing that had bothered him about Jake never coming for Sean, although he'd never voiced his concerns to Sean.

Logan hugged Jake again, happy.

"They'll be here soon, come," Logan headed out of the kitchen ahead of Jake. He paused in the foyer as the door opened. Jake saw Al enter, flicking her thick hair over her shoulder, followed by a handsome olive-toned guy. His heart stopped. Sean was next. He looked more elven than ever, his full lips set seriously and his cheeks a little gaunt, emphasizing his high cheekbones. He looked fragile and other worldly, his almond-shaped eyes even more elongated than usual, cast toward the floor.

Suddenly, Sean looked up to greet Logan, who took a side-step. Sean did a double-take, that would have been comical in other circumstances. He thought he was imagining things, longing becoming manifest. When he realized what he'd seen was real his breath caught in his throat. Tears came unbidden to his eyes and for a moment they just looked at each other.

Then Sean bit his lower lip; that sign that Jake had seen so many times in moments of passion. It was what he needed and he strode across the room, as Sean stepped forward to meet him.

Alexie, Sam and Logan all watched on, each feeling the intense privacy of this moment, but being unable to tear themselves away. They were too invested in the outcome. Others were ceasing their conversations, glancing around as if they could sense the magnitude of what was happening. Logan's frat brothers were all fond of Sean, and had heard about Jake, and word had gone around from Jay. In the midst of this, Jake and Sean stood, not touching, inches away from each other and just looking, seemingly oblivious to the stir they were causing. Jake opened his mouth to say something but stopped. He didn't know how to begin.

Sean closed his eyes and reached forward, pulling Jake's head to him. They rested foreheads for a moment, breathing deeply. Jake moved slightly, bringing his lips to Sean's, and they kissed tenderly, just feeling their lips press. Sean opened his mouth slightly and flicked his tongue over Jake's lips encouragingly. Jake responded and the kiss deepened. They moved closer, their bodies pressing together. The crowd seems to sigh in relief and conversations restarted.

Jake and Sean were still oblivious of everyone around them. They paused, breathless, and Jake pulled Sean into a hug, resting his head in the curve of Sean's neck, taking in his warm, clean scent. When the hug broke they stood face-to-face, holding hands, almost shy.

"Shall I introduce you to everyone?" Sean asked, uncertain and unwilling. He didn't want to share Jake just yet. Jake shook his head.

"I just want to look at you," he ran a thumb over Sean's cheekbone. "You look a little pale."

"Exams, you know?" Sean paused, "Plus I've not been feeling like doing much lately. Felt like something was missing." He looked almost beseechingly at Jake.

"I know exactly what you mean," Jake responded, pulling Sean into another hug.

Logan sauntered over.

"If you guys want to catch up some more, Grayson went home for the weekend. He wont mind if you hang out in his room." Jake and Sean nodded. They wanted to be alone.

When the door closed, they looked at each other, unsure how to proceed.

"I came looking for you, you know?" Jake finally said. "I knew your mom had to be the reason you never responded to my message. I would come up and sit in that coffee shop by the quad, pretending to read and watching for you." Sean trembled, barely able to believe that those feelings of loss and desperation that he'd had, and that he knew now Jake had had too, hadn't destroyed them.

"I was going to come look for you after graduation," Sean said quietly. "Start new social network accounts and hope you still looked for them. I was worried you wouldn't be bothered, that I was making too much of it..."

"You weren't. You aren't," Jake said simply. He stepped closer to Sean, closing the distance between them, taking Sean's head in his hands.

"Sean, I'm sorry I was too much of a coward to tell you that I love you back then. But I did. And I do...love you I mean," he paused, waiting nervously. Sean's eyes raised to Jake's worried green pools.

"I love you too. So much. I haven't ever stopped thinking of you. Even though I wasn't ready to give up, I thought I'd lost you forever. The fact that you're here now feels like a dream. I'm kinda worried you might vanish." Sean put his hands on Jake's upper arms, as if holding him in place.

"I'm not going anywhere," Jake reassured him, and leaned forward to kiss him softly. Sean pushed his tongue inside Jake's hot mouth, feeling a need to reconnect fully, to regain the normalcy they'd had before. It felt natural, and Jake responded with increasing passion, roaming his hands under Sean's shirt, kneading his tense muscles.

Moving his mouth to Sean's neck, Jake kissed and licked enthusiastically. Sean shivered in anticipation as Jake popped open the buttons of his shirt one-by-one, pushing the cotton off his shoulders and nipping and sucking at the exposed area. He made eye contact again, looking into Sean's hazel eyes as he very deliberately pulled his belt open and unfastened his jeans. Jake lowered himself to his knees as he simultaneously slid Sean's jeans down. He pressed his face into the skin-tight boxers, running his pursed lips against the stiffness beneath.

Jake kissed through the fabric, pulling Sean to him as he grasped his hips, hooking his fingers into the waistband and dragging the clinging fabric down. Jake pushed Sean down onto the bed and took hold of the released shaft, running a flat tongue from the base to the tip, twirling around the velvet head, repeating the motion as Sean moaned, gently holding Jake's head.

Jake switched up, moving his mouth down, sucking hard and sliding fast; up, down, up, down, allowing his saliva to roll over the shaft. He collected a little moisture, reaching to spread Sean's ass, using his finger to tickle the twitching hole, smearing the spit around the ring of muscle. Sean moved his hips, feeling as though each of his nerve endings were on fire, as Jake kept up the regular, forceful motion with his mouth.

Eventually, Jake was beginning to tire, but he was determined to give Sean the pleasure he'd been missing, and increased the pressure while maintaining rhythm, until Sean was gripping the bedcovers and arching upwards with the overpowering sensations. He came almost silently, filling Jake's eager mouth. Jake swallowed, allowing the familiar salty tang to roll past his tongue. He climbed up the bed, wrapping a spent Sean in his strong arms. Sean felt happily emotional and snuggled into Jake's chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Thank you," he whispered. Jake kissed his forehead.

"Nu-huh, thank you," he chuckled, "I've missed that, a lot... I've missed everything about you."

"I'm nothing special," Sean giggled, tickling his fingers delicately over Jake's chest.

"That's where you're so very wrong, Sean," Jake responded, serious now. "I even did the dumb thing of going out and trying to find someone like you. To fill the ache when I thought there was no chance. Useless... no one even came close. They weren't you."

"I didn't even bother trying to replace you," Sean admitted, "I knew it would be a fool's errand."

"What did you do for fun then?" it was Jake's turn to tickle, making Sean wriggle and laugh.

"Just stuck to what I know. Logan," Sean replied, then added honestly, "and Sam." He glanced at Jake from the corner of his eye, trying to gauge if he was hurt.

"Oh," Jake paused, "I had wondered...I mean...well, did you ever think of dating him? I know you were into him...before..."

"Nah," Sean was quick to set his mind at ease, "you were way too deep inside my head. It was fun to fool around, but there was never the proper connection. Like we had," Jake quietly breathed a sigh of relief and bent to kiss Sean. He was still dressed, while Sean's naked body pressed against him.

"I want to feel you," Sean murmured, pulling Jake's t-shirt up. Jake sat, pulling it the rest of the way over his head, pushing off his trousers. He lay back again, pulling Sean with him, so Sean lay half on top, with his muscled thigh curved over Jake.

"I guess we should get back. Be social," Jake suggested, regretfully.

"We probably should," Sean mumbled, dropping little kisses onto Jake's chest, "but we're not going to. Not till you've fucked me, anyway," he added, scraping his teeth gently across Jake's hard nipple. Jake growled, and reached down Sean's back, grasping at his rounded glutes, manipulating the firm muscle before giving it a sudden thwack. Sean yelped and giggled. He took the opportunity to push his body over Jake's, exposing his ass more as he reached into Grayson's bedside drawer, seeking out the condoms and lube he knew would be there. Jake gave him a few more slaps, slightly reddening the smooth skin before stroking the tingle away.

Sean found what he needed but didn't move, dropping his head instead, loving the feeling of being so exposed and vulnerable to Jake's strong hands. Jake sat up and easily flipped Sean so he was face down on the bed, his rounded butt in front of him, ready to be explored. Jake spread Sean's ass, marveling anew at how edible the cute little hole was. He ran his pink tongue over his lips as he watched it tense and relax under Sean's anticipation. Jake jerked his cock, fully engorged and ready; he had to hold back the urge to just enter Sean and claim him.