Shady Pines Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had dinner in town that night. When we got back home, Wendy went into her bedroom to change. I went to mine, took off my clothes and put on a robe. A few minutes later, Wendy walked into the bedroom in a sleek, black nightgown that hugged every curve of her body. She grinned sheepishly.

"I didn't know what you'd like to see me in, but I thought this was sexy when I saw it in the store."

I pulled her close, kissed her, and then smiled.

"It's sexy all right, but it's you that makes it that way."

Wendy grinned.

"If you really think that, shouldn't you be showing me?''

She stood there smiling as I lifted the nightgown up and over her head. Under that clinging satin sheath on her body, Wend was hiding breasts that weren't huge, but were round, firm, and tipped with small, pink nipples. Her hips were smooth and soft and she shivered when I cupped them. The blonde hair that covered her mound was light enough it didn't really hide the slender lips I felt. Wendy pulled open my robe, pressed her breasts into my naked chest, and kissed me.

Lying beside me on the bed, Wendy was a dream of soft skin against me, soft breasts that she molded against my chest, and lips that kissed me over and over. The satin thigh she slipped over my legs caused my cock to lurch. She felt that and reached between us to find it. Her soft hand quickly had me hard, stiff, and needing to plunge between the soft, full lips I was stroking.

I gently rolled Wendy on her back, then kissed her. She found my cock again and slowly stroked the length when I kissed her nipples. She sighed at the brush of my tongue over the tips, and then moaned when I nibbled them.

I felt a slippery/sticky wetness on the finger I slipped into Wendy's entrance, and as I pushed it slowly inside her, I felt the ripples of her inner lips sliding with it. She began rocking her hips ever so slightly after a while, so I slipped my finger up to the little button at the top and stroked beside it.

Wendy gasped and the strokes to my cock got firmer and a little faster. I kept lightly stroking her clit until it swelled enough I could lightly brush the tip. Wendy gasped again, and then whispered, "Gary, I need you now."

She spread her thighs wide when I knelt between them, and when I bent down to rest my hands beside her, she wrapped her arms around my back. She moaned when my cock head pressed against her swollen lips and pushed up.

Wendy was warm and wet inside, and as I eased my cock inside her, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Her tongue worked its way into my mouth, and she mewed when it touched mine. As I finished burying my cock inside her, Wendy rocked her hips up and pulled me down tight.

It had been a long time for me, and Wendy was so snug and she was responding so much I had to concentrate on holding back. Her hips rocked into every stroke, and she kept running her nails up and down my back. Her little moans became longer, then became panting breaths.

She didn't talk, but she didn't have to tell me she was getting close. I knew that when she moved her hands down to my ass and started pulling me tight against her when I stroked in.

Wendy's hips began rocking faster, so I sped up my strokes. She was panting hard then, and lifting her body into every stroke I made. I felt her wrap her legs around my back and then heard her whisper, "Oh, don't stop, Gary."

A few seconds later, Wendy gasped and arched up off the bed. Her hips lurched twice and she cried out. I kept stroking as I shot my seed deep inside her. I was done after four hard thrusts, but kept on stroking until Wendy eased her quivering body back down on the bed.

She giggled then.

"Wow. It was never like this before."

I chuckled.

"Same here. You're pretty hot."

"Mmmm...you keep making me feel like this until I ask you to stop, OK?"

That week was pure bliss. The weeks that followed were even better. We drove to Peoria to pick up Jimmy, and once back at Shady Pines, started getting ready for the next season. Wendy cleaned all the cabins, and Jimmy helped me paint and clean up the boats.

When that was done, I started the legal stuff to adopt Jimmy. Wendy and I had talked about that, and when I convinced her it was something I really wanted to do, she hugged me tight.

The adoption process seemed to take forever. Wendy had to fill out a form with all the information she knew about Trey, Jimmy's real father. The lawyer had to do a search of a database where unmarried fathers can register to claim their children. I had to fill out what seemed like reams of paper about my financials. Wendy had to sign a form saying she agreed with the adoption. We had to run an ad in several newspapers to inform any interested parties about my intent to adopt Jimmy.

Trey hadn't registered with the database, and since Wendy didn't have an address or phone number the lawyer we worked with had to try to find him. He finally did, in North Dakota. Trey swore he wasn't Jimmy's father, and signed a document stating he gave up any and all rights to Jimmy.

When all the paperwork was done, we still had to go to Family Court so a judge could make the final decision. The Honorable Christine Vance presided. She looked stern as she took her seat and the bailiff told us to sit down. Jimmy wasn't smiling. His face was serious, just like Wendy's. The judge looked at the room and began speaking.

"This court is charged with protecting the interests of those who can not do that themselves, the children whose fate this court is called upon to decide. I take that responsibility very seriously. I have reviewed all the documentation and it seems satisfactory. Mr. Ash, is it your intention to take care of Jimmy as if he were your own son?"

I said it was.

Mrs. Ash, are you in agreement with Mr. Ash's intentions?"

Wendy said she was.

The judge smiled.

"That's what I would have expected to hear, and I believe you both. Before I make my decision, though, there is another interested party our adoption system seems to always leave out. I think that interested party should have their day in my court."

She looked at Jimmy and smiled.

"Jimmy, would you come up here and talk to me a little?"

Jimmy stood up and walked through the gate in the rail when the bailiff held it open. The bailiff then escorted Jimmy to the witness stand. When he sat down, the judge frowned.

"Jimmy, you're too far away. Why don't you come up her beside me? You're not afraid of me, are you?"

Jimmy looked up at her.

"No Ma'am."

"Well, come on up here then."

We could only see the top of Jimmy's head over the bench. The judge patted him on the shoulder and pulled her microphone to the edge of the bench..

"Jimmy, do you like Mr. Ash?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Why do you like him?"

"He's nice to my mom and he takes me fishing."

The judge smiled.

"I heard you like fishing. What's the biggest fish you ever caught?"

Jimmy grinned.

"A ten pound northern. Mr. Ash had him stuffed and we put him on the wall at the lodge."

"Wow, ten pounds. That's a big fish. Was he hard to catch?"

"Yeah, I had to keep reeling and reeling before I finally got him in so Mr. Ash could use the net and put him in the boat."

The judge sorted through some paper on the desk and then smiled again.

"I thought I remembered this. You're going to have a birthday in a couple months, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'll be eight."

"What do you want for your birthday, a new fishing rod maybe."

"No, mine works just fine."

"Well, maybe a bicycle?"

"No, I don't need a bicycle."

"Well, Jimmy, I have two boys of my own and they always have something they want for their birthday. What do you want?"

Jimmy looked up at her.

"I want Mr. Ash to be my dad."

The courtroom was dead silent for almost a minute except for the sniff I heard beside me. Wendy fished in her purse for a tissue and started dabbing at her eyes. I looked at the judge and she was smiling and stroking Jimmy's back.

She cleared her throat. Her voice was a little shaky at the start.

"I think I can help you with that, Jimmy. You can go sit down now."

When Jimmy sat back down, the judge turned to face us.

"It is too often the law acts in what it believes to be the best interest of children without asking them what they think. That's why I wanted to talk to Jimmy. After doing so, I see no reason not to grant the motion before this court."

Jimmy looked at me.

"Does that mean I can call you Dad now."

I put my arm around Jimmy and hugged him..

"It sure does, Jimmy, it sure does."

It seems now as if Jimmy grew up overnight, but that's what my dad used to tell me about me too. Before I knew it, he'd graduated from college and was working in Minneapolis. He married Leslie a year later, and their little girl, Shelby, was born six years ago.

They moved back to Shady Pines after Wendy told Leslie about my idea to offer Shady Pines as a retreat for corporate employees. Leslie is an architect and thought it was a great idea. She and Jimmy sold their house in Minneapolis and built a new house behind the old ice house. They spent one summer remodeling the icehouse into a building with two conference rooms, restrooms, and a lounge area, then started advertising. Jimmy and I built seven more cabins to accommodate their attendees, and both businesses are doing well.

I didn't hear Wendy when she walked up. She sat her coffee cup on the table beside mine and sat down.

"It looks like Jimmy's doing all the work and you're just sitting here."

"I'm going to help him just as soon as I finish my coffee."

"Well, don't wear yourself out too much. You promised to take Shelby fishing, remember?"

I did remember. Jimmy was going to do it, but he has to fix one of the toilets in the ice house. We'll just stop by the bait house and pick up a box of nightcrawlers on the way to the dock. She said she wants to catch fish that like worms better than minnows. We'll sit on the dock this afternoon, like we've done before. She says worms are icky but she still baits her own hook. I have to help her a little, but she does all right for being only six.

Shelby is a lot like Jimmy was when I first met him. She has her mother's auburn hair, but her eyes and mouth are Jimmy's. She also has his love of fishing and the outdoors. Maybe later on this summer I'll take her out a boat and we'll try fishing for walleyes with some minnows. We don't have a mounted walleye on the wall in the lounge yet. I think we need one.