Shady Ship Ch. 10

Story Info
Amanda takes her twin bro in the butt.
3.6k words
4
5.8k
6
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it seems like Tucker is dumb for forgiving the girl who forced him to start the path to monsterhood, but that's simply how much Tucker loves Irene. They've been friends for a long time.

Incestous content is in this chapter.

If you love Shady Ship, make sure you leave a comment, tell me what you liked, let me know what you think about the story so far, give me some appreciated feedback.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

*****

In a room containing a bed, rifles, shotguns, pistols, ammo, crates, various other objects, the weird woman sat at a table with Devon, Kyle, Amanda.

Amanda, seated beside her brother, waited for answers from the weird woman, as impatient as an virgin longing for sex.

"Okay. Talk. We're safe. Tell us what those red terrors are before they bust in here and kill us. I need to get back to my honey." Devon said. He pulled his revolver from his pocket, slammed it onto the table's metal. "And you better give us all the guns we need to kill those things."

The weird woman scoffed.

"BBC, I still don't know your name. But don't assume I can't kill you with my bare hands," the weird woman said.

Devon kept his revolver on the table.

"Devon. That's my name," the Black eighteen-year old boy said. He rubbed his hands together. "And I like having warm honey. I would like to get back to the one I got. These are my friends named Kyle and Amanda. We came here for that gold."

The weird woman laughed.

"Teenagers. I won't say anything about that gold, but I know there's a massive Fin infestation here. Obviously," the weird woman said before Amanda turned her head to Kyle, who made eye contact with her. "Yes, look at each other. Cherish your friends for as long as possible. The red monsters are called Fins. They end people. Sometimes they have sex with their prey before killing them."

Devon nodded. He said, "Okay. Now we're making progress. You said something about friends earlier. What was that about?"

The weird woman emitted an burdened sigh. She said, "The Fins are all over those cryptid books, but they're lesser known monsters. Hikers and jungle travelers go missing at the same time mass killings start. It's the Fins. You drink any predator's blood from its footprint, you eventually become a Fin. Drinking out a Fin's blood footprint won't change you though."

"And your friends?" Kyle said. He grabbed Amanda's hand, his hand warm, thanks to the space heater near him. "The note that was on one of them mentioned him being part of a weird group. I think that means the Fins here were people squatting on this ship."

"And they turned. The group came from San Diego. I was with them. We were conspiracy theorists, who knew all about the Fins. We moved onto this ship to become like them, gain the power we felt we lacked in society," the weird woman said. "We had three cougars with us. My husband had them since they were young. One month ago, we all settled here and killed one of the cougars. Almost everyone drunk the blood from the footprint. Me and my husband didn't. Not me, anyway. My husband was forced into it by his sister. He told me he was leaving to stay in a room, said he would kill himself there, took a pen with him, some duct-tape, a gun. His name was John. My name is Rachel."

Rachel grabbed Devon's revolver from the table. Tears forming in her eyes, she said, "And this is the weapon that killed him."

Devon had shot John to rescue Amanda and Kyle.

Her brother's hand holding her own, Amanda was grateful their Black friend had killed the monster-turned John. It meant Amanda and Kyle could continue putting their hands on each other with love, pleasing each other with what their parents had given them.

The twins' current plight was as terrible as the time their dad had came home from work early while Amanda rode Kyle in her room. To their luck, their dad had went to lie on the sofa with earbuds in his ears.

Kyle and Amanda had warm rage directed at their dad for having had been close to discovering their sexual relationship.

But the twins' dad and mom were not with them.

On the ship, which contained live Fins eager to slaughter, the twins had to depend on each other and their friends more than they ever had to.

"Yeah. I killed John. He wanted to be put out his misery." Devon said before taking his gun back. "Sorry, miss Rachel."

Rachel left her seat, no longer sitting next to Devon.

"Now you all know the story about the Fins." Rachel said. She tapped her fingers against her sheathed sword's handle. "There's no gold. Those are just rumors."

"But Carlos told me there was a guy who came back from this ship. He seen some gold, but he had to hurry out of here for reasons he didn't say. And he killed himself. Miss Rachel, you're lying. Tell us where the gold is." Devon said before standing. He kept a grip on his revolver.

Kyle stood, led Amanda near the wall close to the door.

Her heart pounding in her chest, aware her brother did not intend on abandoning her, Amanda said, "Devon, should me and Kyle leave? We don't want to be around if-"

"Shut up, blond-haired honey." Devon said, his eyes focused on Rachel's, the boy's voice trembling with fury. "Miss Rachel, these two are twins. They might be incestous, but I like them. John almost killed them. Why? Because they were here for gold in the first damn place. Our other friends are probably hurt or dead, too. All for some gold."

Rachel pulled her sword free.

Devon pointed his revolver at the woman's forehead. He said, "Where's the fucking gold?"

Amanda frowned, longing to be far from the room.

If she left the room, she had the urge to see Devon leaving it. Since the boy had saved her and Kyle, it wouldn't be right to abandon him.

"Maybe we should just go, Devon. You, me, Kyle." Amanda said, attempting to prevent anyone from ending a life.

Devon shook his head. He said, "And miss out of being rich? Seriously, honey?"

If Devon didn't let future money shroud his rationality, it would be easier to convince him to go with Amanda and Kyle, leave Rachel to survive another day.

Let Devon survive.

"Will you really kill me? The only one who knows what they're doing?" Rachel said, wielding her sword. She scoffed. "You come into my home, threaten me with a fucking gun. I don't think I should help you or your friends."

Devon kept his revolver pointed.

Amanda gritted her teeth, aware Rachel was their best chance to survive the dreadful Fins.

"Come on, man. Just let it go. We don't need her help. We'll find the gold some other way." Kyle said, releasing his sister's hand. Amanda grabbed his arm. He forced her hand off him. "And I need to get back to Tucker. I'm worried."

Kyle took a deep breath before sneaking towards the sniper rifle hanging on the wall near the bed.

Amanda stayed in her spot, not intending on making it too obvious she had the urge to see Kyle take the sniper rifle.

"Hey! Don't fucking move!" Rachel said, her head not turned to Kyle but her words directed at him.

"Don't talk to him like that! I'm the one with the gun." Devon said.

Amanda pointed her palms at Rachel. She said, "Can't we just calm down?!"

Kyle, standing, turned to Amanda.

"Can me and my sis leave?" Kyle said before turning his head to Devon. "I don't want to die tonight."

Rachel scoffed. She said, "If you're friends with Devon, I can't let any of you live. Unless he puts down his gun."

"We want the gold. I want the gold." Devon said, his tone filled with more sweltering rage. "Just tell us where the damn gold is!"

The door swung open.

"Weapons down!" Irene said.

Amanda grinned. She said, "Irene!"

Armed with a shotgun, Irene flashed Amanda a smile while training her shotgun on Rachel.

"You kids have no idea who you're trying to intimidate." Rachel said before placing her sword on the floor. Devon and Irene kept their guns trained on her. Kyle moved to the spot near the sniper rifle, grabbed it, pointed it at the Fin hunter. "I chose not to become a Fin. Isn't that good enough for any of you?"

"The gold, miss Rachel." Devon said, less furious with the situation more under control.

Rachel bowed her head.

"Do you want me to kill you? Devon, lower the gun. I need to be in complete control here. I know what I'm doing." Irene said.

Devon hesitated, lowered his revolver.

"The gold, miss. Tell this Italian honey where it is." Devon said.

Rachel shook her head.

Irene's finger moved towards the trigger.

"Irene," a voice said.

Everyone in the room turned.

Carlos shoved Tucker into the room.

"His noises woke me up." Carlos said, armed with a pistol. He slammed his foot against Tucker's leg, making the eighteen-year old best friend to Irene yell in pain. "I don't know what kind of weird plan you all have going on here, but I knew something had to be up."

"None of this has anything to do with anyone who isn't me." Irene said, aiming her shotgun at Carlos, her voice calm, as if Carlos didn't have his pistol trained on her forehead. "I put Tucker under your bed. It's not his fault. I plotted against you. Only me."

Kyle took quick steps towards Amanda, moved to the spot in front of her. He said, "Yeah. And me and Amanda have nothing to do with anything. We didn't plan on betraying you."

"Shut the fuck up." Carlos said before laughing. "Irene, you spaghetti-eating whore. You want the gold to yourself. You don't care about your friends. You don't even care about Tucker."

Tucker groaned in pain, despite Carlos not touching him.

Amanda brought her shaking hands to her head, the situation making her have the intense urge to scream without restraint, be hysterical.

"I don't like this," she said.

"Easy, sis." Kyle said as an Italian girl and Mexican man kept their guns trained on each other.

Carlos shook his head. He said, "I'm done here. Devon, kill Irene."

Devon pointed his pistol at Irene's head.

Amanda took a step forward, her heart pounding fast.

Devon switched his target, took a bullet to the head.

"That's for crossing me." Carlos said as Devon collapsed.

Amanda screamed, rushed to the spot near Devon.

Carlos escaped.

"Fuck! Shit!" Kyle said, scurrying to the spot next to Amanda. They touched Devon's arms. Blood leaked out the boy's head wound. "Hey, man. We can fix this."

Irene rushed to kneel next to Devon. She stroked his cheek while saying, "Devon, why did you do that?"

Devon laughed.

"Because you were the smartest one here this entire time. I can't get everyone out of here alive. You can. Get that gold... for me. Take our friends out of this hellhole. Tell Jenna I'm sorry. Tell her I love her." Devon said before shutting his eyes.

Devon, who had saved Kyle and Amanda from Rachel's monster husband, never breathed again.

Like Devon, Rachel was gone.

The twins cried hard before hugging each other as they kneeled. Irene lifted Kyle's sniper rifle from the floor, rested her shotgun and Kyle's gun on the table, took a seat.

Kyle and Amanda stood, the female twin now holding Devon's revolver.

Tucker stood, wobbled.

He made it to the spot near the table, pressed his hands hard against its surface. Irene held his hand.

"The gold isn't here, right? Rachel left. That means it's not in this room." Tucker said before groaning in pain. He pressed his free hand to his stomach. "And Devon is dead. My humanity is going to be gone soon. Irene, what the hell are we doing anymore?"

Irene released an heavy sigh. She said, "We'll figure this out. Now, we have to get to Carlos, kill him. He's a killer."

When they started the hunt for Carlos, each person armed with a gun, the friends took steps in the various corridors and halls on the floor.

They found him emerging from the open door in the room with the military uniforms and crates, firing his pistol behind him without looking.

"What the fuck?!" Carlos said, his voice trembling with terror as he ran towards the spot near Amanda, as if the friends didn't have guns.

Irene took aim on Carlos.

Three Fins slipped into the room through the open door, each one roaring.

They lunged at Carlos, froze in their tracks when they seen everyone else, changed their targets, pursued.

Tucker dropped onto his side.

"Tucker!" Irene said before unloading her shotgun at a Fin that got too close. Its almost headless body fell against another Fin.

Kyle pulled his sniper rifle's trigger.

His bullet tore into the Fin blocking Irene's path to Tucker.

The Fin collapsed on Tucker's unconscious body.

Amanda pointed Devon's revolver at a Fin emerging from the open door, the red monster accompanied by seven more.

Amanda's legs shook as she viewed the terror-inducing, red creatures that had slim, tall bodies and jagged claws meant for killing.

"Let's go! Irene!" Amanda said before firing each remaining bullet in her revolver.

One of her bullets crashed into a Fin's eyeball, buried itself in its brain.

Irene's shotgun blasts filled the air.

The Fins roared, their noises more menacing than the shotgun blasts, the creatures eager to slaughter.

Kyle sprinted beside Amanda as they ran towards the door that wasn't the one the Fins emerged from.

The twins didn't spot the Fins ignoring the unconscious Tucker.

Outside the room, a Fin pounced onto Amanda's back, faster than the others as it made her hit the floor.

A pistol's bullet pierced its skull from behind.

Carlos gestured for the twins to follow him before Kyle helped his sister stand.

Without Irene accompanying them, the twins and Carlos retreated to Rachel's hideout, where Devon lied dead.

"Sorry, brother." Carlos said when he kneeled next to Devon's corpse. He ran a hand through his hair, shook his head, as if Devon's death did cause him grief.

Amanda clenched her fists, her bullet devoid revolver in her pants pocket.

Carlos pulled revolver ammo from Devon's pocket, gave it to Amanda, who placed each bullet into the revolver.

Devon's killer was in the same room as Amanda and Kyle, helping the twins.

It was a fact Amanda longed to deny.

"He had a sister." Kyle said, his tone low but fierce. "And he was your best friend. But you killed him without wasting a second."

Carlos scoffed. He said, "I can't have people betraying me. And I definitely can't keep traitors alive. I'm not so bad, because I did save your sister right there. Ease off me."

Kyle turned to Amanda, narrowed his eyes, tapped his sniper rifle.

Carlos had ordered Devon to kill Irene, who was a person the twins needed to survive.

Before his death, Devon had needed Irene to live, which is why he chose the path leading to death.

Irene wouldn't let Carlos live.

Carlos wouldn't let Irene live.

The fact was as obvious as the dead Devon on the floor.

Carlos had to die.

Amanda gave Kyle a nod.

Kyle turned, shot a bullet into Carlos that took off a big forehead chunk before penetrating the back of his skull.

Carlos shook as he collapsed against the floor, dying.

"You're a traitor yourself." Kyle said before hurling spit onto Carlos's face.

Amanda nodded. She said, "And you're never getting that gold."

The twins grinned.

They moved the two dead bodies out the room.

After placing their guns on the table, the twins sat on the bed.

"All of those Fins we seen. What the hell?" Amanda said.

Kyle shrugged.

"I don't know, sis. But we're going to have to deal with all that," he said, his eyes trained on the closed door. He placed his arm around her shoulders. "But we'll stick by each other."

Amanda frowned, an unshakeable misery coursing through her body. She said, "Let's just go home."

"Irene's smart. She'll operate the boat for us." Kyle said. "But she's focused on the gold too. And she made Tucker like that for nothing now, since I killed Carlos. Her plan to kill him using Tucker failed."

Amanda shook her head before saying, "She's probably dead. And we don't even know where Jenna and Stacie are. Let's just go home."

"We can't. I'm not leaving our friends to die. Plus, Jenna and Stacie are innocent. And Tucker, too." Kyle said.

Tucker was on his way to becoming a monster.

"He's gone, bro." Amanda said.

"Yeah." Kyle said in an lower tone, as if sorrow almost prevented him from talking.

Silence shrouded the room.

Amanda filled her mind with Cassidy Make. It might be possible the girl her brother had been unfaithful to her with had a more desirable pussy than the female twin.

"Is Cassidy Make's pussy better than mine?" Amanda said.

Kyle pulled his arm from around Amanda's shoulders, placed his hand on her thigh. He said, "No. And it never will be. I promise I'm never talking to her again. You're the only girl I ever want to have sex with. I promise."

Amanda grinned with joy.

She wrapped her arms around Kyle, who hugged her.

"We're leaving, too. Me and you. Just let me have your butt now. We might die out there." Kyle said, holding the girl he was aware existed before he had been born.

Aware they would both die for their sibling, the twins trusted each other more than they trusted anyone else on the ship.

Amanda had enough intense, amazing love to let Kyle push his cock into her butt.

The twins touched alternated between touching each other and stripping their sibling's clothes off. When they were naked, they kissed.

Amanda moved onto her hands and knees on the bed, waited for her own brother's cock in her ass.

His huge cock throbbing, Kyle positioned himself behind her, hurled spit onto his hardened shaft.

He placed his penis head against his sister's anus, applied a bit pressure.

Amanda grunted as the head penetrated her tight opening. Kyle waited ten seconds, letting Amanda adjust before continuing.

"Let me know if you're still alright, baby." Kyle said.

"Yeah, bro. Just keep doing what you're doing." Amanda said. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Kyle said.

At an slow pace, careful, Kyle pushed himself deeper into Amanda.

Amanda's sphincter ring expanded, slide over Kyle's cock.

The heat coming from Kyle's cock warmed Amanda's ass.

Amanda groaned in pain, took a ragged breath.

Kyle stroked her back with care. He said, "It's okay, sis."

Kyle pushed himself deeper into his own sister's ass.

When his whole cock was inside her, Kyle withdrew it an slow pace, pushed it into her.

Kyle let his sister's ass take his cock as he did long strokes while she released deep moans with each thrust.

The brother increased his pace a bit at a time.

"This really feels good." Amanda said, her voice shaking with pleasure.

Kyle moved at an quick speed, moaned without same, performing a deed on his sister their mom and dad would give them a long punishment for if they found out about it.

Kyle's hands moved along Amanda's body as his cock thrust in her asshole.

Amanda groaned with appreciation as Kyle held her hips.

"I'm going to give you all my cum really soon, sis." Kyle said as he continued having Amanda's ass.

"Please give me all of it." Amanda said. "I need my brother's hot cum in my ass."

Kyle groaned before his cock launched long, semen jets ropes into his younger sister's bowels.

Amanda screamed, her pussy erupting with wetness as she squirted.

Her brother pulled his cock out before collapsing against his twin.

Both siblings took heavy breaths.

Kyle turned Amanda onto her back. They held each other while exchanging passionate kisses as their friends remained gone.

Kyle slipped his tongue into Amanda's mouth as Tucker remained on the path to becoming a red killer.

Ten minutes passed.

Without encountering Fins along the way, Kyle and Amanda made it through the door they had used to first enter the ship, armed.

Warm joy coursing through her body as she trained her eyes on the eight-person boat, Amanda laughed.

12