Shady Ship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're really going to get back home!" Amanda said.

Later, on the boat, Kyle took trembling breaths as he tried operating the boat, which remained against the Pacific Ocean's water, Los Angeles's glowing lights in the distance.

"Okay. Okay. This will get us home. I'm going to get us home, Amanda." Kyle said when he brought the boat moving towards the city. He laughed, gripping the steering wheel with hands that had held a sniper rifle that killed a monster. The boy stopped laughing. He turned his head to Amanda. "Everyone else is probably dead anyway."

Amanda shared a brief kiss with him. She said, "I don't care. Our parents won't be home. And we can have glad-to-be-alive sex."

In the ship's bridge, Rachel stared past a window's transparent glass, watching the twins escape.

She shook her head before opening the container on the floor, revealing the gold.

The other three containers in the room contained more gold, but the Fin hunter had the gold to herself, not the other humans on or near the ship.

Rachel grabbed her rifle from the floor.

"You all better hope I kill you," she said, referring to any living human on the ship. "Because the Fins don't play nice."

12