Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of that delectable body that he knew so well, hidden under that school uniform had him rubbing himself. Thankfully he was standing behind the counter so he could squeeze it without embarrassing himself.

"Good afternoon Mr Carter," she said coming right up to the desk. "Have you had a nice day?"

She flashed him with her big green eyes, batted her long dark lashes, and smiled at him so sweetly he was lost for words. She must be friendly to everyone, he thought. But how nice to imagine she actually likes me...

"V... very good, thank you, Miss Coleman," he said, clutching his big thick cock through his baggy gabardine trousers. "I... I trust yours was as well?"

"It was fine... I guess," she said, leaning her elbows down on the desk, her perfect elfin face cradled in her hands. "But school is such a drag sometimes."

"Ah, well, education is a very important thing you know," he said piously. "You must make the best of your time at school."

George had no bottoms in his pockets. He'd cut them out so he could get at his cock in moments just like this. Now he slid his hands inside and slipped his colossal sausage out over the top of his undies. He shuddered as he rubbed it, imagining he could smell her sweet teen pussy...

As always they chatted easily, happy in each other's company, discussing school, what the kids were like, the teachers, sports - and then she mentioned how she didn't have a lot of space at home for her increasing levels of homework...

"I'm not good at it at the best of times," she sighed. "And it's even harder when I've got nowhere to study. What I really need is a desk... somewhere I can spread out properly..."

The idea of a job for her popped into his mind fully formed. Before he realized what he was doing he heard himself offering her a position he'd just thought up.

"Maybe you could do your homework here?" he suggested. "I could do with a little help at the reception desk... if you're interested of course..."

Alison couldn't believe her ears. Had she imagined it?

"C... could you repeat that Mr Carter?" she stammered. "I thought I heard you say..."

"I... I'm... I was wondering if you'd like some afternoon work that's all... here at the reception desk," he said trying hard to be nonchalant. "If you're interested... if your mom agrees... there's plenty of space - come look..."

He let go of his erection long enough to raise the lift-up counter for her. The beautiful teen stepped in beside him, brushing against him... standing so close he could smell her sexy sweaty 'day at school' smell...

"See, it's a desk... and there's... there's a stool," he stammered. "You can do your homework here. All you have to do is take messages if I'm not about and, if some... someone needs a room, give them a key from the board here and t... tell them they can fix me up later. Just remember - minimum three-night stay. C... can you do that?"

Alison was overcome. She could be right near the man she idolized. On an impulse, she turned and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Mr Carter," she gushed, blushing almost to the color of her hair. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." Then she turned and fled.

"Goodnight Miss Coleman," he called, watching her slim shapely legs as she ran up the stairs. Her pretty ass swaying at each step... school bag bouncing against her hip. About halfway up he could see her white panties, wrapping perfect butt cheeks. She's a goddess, he thought as her groped his massive hardon.

"Goodnight Mr Carter," she replied, swinging around and waving... a big friendly smile on her beautiful face... "and thanks... thanks again..."

"Miss Coleman..."

She turned around at the landing and looking down. Late afternoon light from the upstairs hall window, silhouetted her perfect young body, sparkling through the short springy mop of curled red hair, a radiant smile on her stunning face.

"I'll see you tomorrow after school."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE KEY

And so it came to pass. Every afternoon Alison worked the reception desk and did her homework at the same time.

Having Mr Carter as her boss was like a dream come true. She started trying to find reasons to be close to him. The scent of his Old Spice deodorant made her weak at the knees.

"Mr Carter, do you know how to divide a third by a half?"

"Mr Carter, can you show me where Dublin is on this map?"

"Mr Carter, is this the right way to..."

Whenever she could she would find an excuse to ask him questions so she could be near him and he didn't seem to mind at all. He would put a friendly hand on her shoulder or even her waist, leaning in quite near. To feel him close behind her as she sat on her barstool, made her breathless and giddy. Alison had to hold herself back. It would be so easy to turn her head and kiss him...

Sometimes she wondered what he was doing in his office. He seemed to spend hours in there, locked away with his work. Paperwork I suppose, she thought to herself. Running a place like this is probably quite complicated - though why his door had to be locked she couldn't imagine.

When she found the key her questions were answered.

Once Alison felt comfortable that the reception desk was her space, she decided to leave some textbooks there. That was when she found one of the drawers was catching on something - not opening all the way. Being a resourceful child, she went about fixing it, getting down on her knees and feeling inside with her hand.

The yellowing business envelope she finally pulled out must have been jammed in the guide-rail for years. She ripped it open and, finding a shiny brass key inside, immediately thought of Mr Carter's perpetually locked office door.

To her amazement, it opened straight away.

"Sorry Mr Carter," she laughed as she stepped inside. "I found this key in the desk drawer and I... and I..."

Alison stopped mid-sentence, casting around in disbelief. The office was totally empty... but that wasn't possible. She'd seen him go in... hadn't she?

At first she thought she'd made a mistake. But she saw his clothes... Mr Carter's black leather shoes, side by side under the desk... his pants folded neatly over his desk chair... his white shirt neatly hung on the back of the visitor's chair...

She lifted it to her nose. The masculine scent in the white cotton made her tingle...

... and then she saw the little door, hinged out from the right corner of the office. George had left it slightly ajar, something he never did. In a daze, still holding his shirt to her nose, she opened the little hatch and looked through...

A dim naked light bulb illuminated a platform of dusty floorboards in a little alcove no more than ten feet square. In the middle was a spiral staircase that wound up as far as she could see.

She had a moment of indecision, as anyone would in her situation, but in the end, she was a brave creature. She put the shirt carefully back on the chair, closed and bolted the main office door, and stepped through the hatch with no idea how that simple step would change her life.

The steep stairs spiraled down into darkness to who knew where - but she could see more light filtering into the stairwell above - so that's where she went. Taking a deep breath she carefully ascending the steep circular stairway, holding tight to the single curly rail that wound about the central pole. It was rickety and almost vertical, like a ladder.

The first floor was dark, as was the second, but on the third floor, there was another light bulb. Its flickering light lit another dusty timber floor and several narrow hallways, leading off left, right and straight ahead.

Her fear had been building and now she considered turning back. It felt too much like a horror movie for her liking. But Alison being Alison, curiosity got the better of her. With no way of knowing which way he'd gone the plucky teenager chose a hallway at random and set off.

Almost immediately she couldn't see her hand in front of her face and had to run her fingers along the walls to feel her way. Turning left and right at random her fear, that she'd thought she had under control, began to turn into panic. When something moved in front of her - a brief, muffled, shuffling sound that reminded her of rats - she froze, peeing her panties a little, too terrified to scream.

She couldn't say for sure how long she stood there shaking with terror but eventually she started breathing normally again and when she opened her eyes she saw a dim light only two or three feet ahead. It was coming from a gap in the wall like a letterbox slot, bathing Mr Carter's face who was peering through the opening.

Trembling with fright, it was several long seconds before she realized he probably couldn't see her. Even though he was only two steps away the darkness seemed to be covering her like a blanket.

He'll hear me before he sees me, she thought. Pull yourself together Alison.

Mr Carter's breathing was labored, gasping rather than breathing, like he'd just run a marathon. As her eyes grew more accustomed to the gloomy lighting, she saw his lovely homely face was glowing with a thin veil of sweat... His eyes were bulging wide, totally fixated on what was happening on the other side of that wall...

...and he was naked... his underpants were down around his knees... he had his... he had his... he had his Cock in his hand!

Mr Carter was rubbing the hugest, hardest cock she couldn't have imagined in her wildest fantasies. It was impossibly huge and really thick, curving up slightly to a bulbous mushroom head...

He could lean down and lick it, she thought madly.

Inside her panties, Alison's cunt swelled and expanded... her juices started to flow. She felt herself flushing and bit down hard on her hand to stop the involuntary moan that threatened to come out...

His mammoth thing entranced her. Both his hands were clasped together over it, moving slowly up and down, all the way from cupping and squeezing a big hanging pair of balls, up the long thick shaft and up over the top of the pulsing head...

Then down again the same way... and up... and down... and up...

He looks so intent... so sexy, she thought. Oohhh gods... Nothing could prepare her naive mind for what she was seeing...

The teenager wormed her hand under her short school skirt and, pulling the gusset of her panties aside, slid her fingers up inside herself.

Even as she watched he started stroking it a little faster. She began to hear the chock, chock, chock sound...

"That's right... fuck it baby," he gasped, licking his lips. "Fuck yourself bitch... ohhhhh yeah... fuck that sexy cunt..."

He was going quite fast now. Alison couldn't see the hand at the bottom it was moving so fast and he seemed to be polishing the big purple head with the other hand...

He braced, bent his knees slightly. Hi huge cock pointed straight up in the air... his hands were a blur... his face distorted with lust... faster... faster...

Alison's orgasm came quite unexpectedly. The sexy teen gasped in surprise as waves of pleasure pummeled her perfect young body. Her hand was suddenly drenched with liquid that gushed out of her cunt and saturated her fingers and hand...

It was so intense her knees buckled and she almost stumbled to the floor. Clamping her mouth shut with her free hand, she sobbed into her hand as the waves of her climax washed over her...

She was sure he'd have heard her but he was too distracted by his own orgasm.

Dear Mr Carter started to cum as well...

'Sqilchhhh!' A sound loud in that quiet space.

Even in the dark, she could see the fountain of white spunk that erupted from the hole in the top of his cock. It seemed to happen in slow motion. A great white jet squirted up and splattered under his chin.

Another, just as big (Sqilchhhh!) over his chest and face. And another (Sqilchhh!)...

She could see he was gasping and moaning as quietly as he could. His incredible dick kept jetting out more... He trained it away from his face and sprayed it everywhere...

Alison watched entranced as he convulsed, jerking jitze out of his big prick again and again and again (sqilchhh... sqilchhh... sqilchh...) A huge amount of sperm that splashed like a hose against the wall. He was groaning and sobbing with pleasure after each ejaculation... (sqilch... sqilch... sqilch... sqilch... sqilch...)

Part of her knew she should be making her escape. If he pulled his underpants up and turned, he'd run right into her... but she couldn't tear her eyes away.

All men can't be like this, can they? she wondered. She couldn't know about George's Hyperspermia, the condition where he produced so much more cum than normal men.

It just kept coming and coming, (sqilch... sqilch... sqilch...) painting the wall with splatters of white until there was no more and she saw him fall back limp against the wall behind him.

Panting and gasping for breath he fumbled with his big cock, draping it back into his underpants and Alison made good her escape. She fled back the way she'd come, down the dark corridor, down the stairs, and back into George's office.

On an impulse, she grabbed his shirt as she ran past. She carefully closed the office door as she left and stuffed the shirt into the bottom of her school bag along with the precious key.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WHO STOLE THE SHIRT?

Whistling tunelessly and stupidly happy with himself, George stepped back into his office, closing the little door behind him.

That had been a good one he thought, throwing himself down on the big black leather lounge. He still felt a little lightheaded from his huge orgasm.

That Lucy Krutze in 3A is such a hot slut, he thought. It's that dope she smokes that makes her so horny. I hope she can't pay her rent again this week... The depraved wanker started to think through a plan to manipulate his beautiful tenant into fucking him. Lucy hadn't paid her rent for weeks... He felt his amazing cock hardening again. Even though he'd just cum a bucket load he felt almost ready to go again.

She's nearly as hot as Alison... my sexy sweet Alison, he ruminated, massaging his cock through his Y-fronts. I wonder if she's still outside doing her homework? That lovely arse on that leather stool...

Maybe she needs some help, he thought lecherously as he pulled his pants on. He did up his belt and then reached for his shirt... and felt his world dissolve around him.

Desperately he looked about. He got down on the floor searching under his desk, in the drawers, behind the water cooler... what the fuck? What the fuck?

He pulled the heavy filing cabinet away from the wall. Nothing but dust and rusty paper clips.

Cold sweat drenched his body. It was gone and there was no explanation except that someone had taken it!

There was a suit jacket hanging behind the door for the very rare occasion a VIP visited or the owner appeared unexpectedly. He put it on to cover himself and tore out of the room to confront the obvious culprit.

"Alison," he began angrily.

The teen swung around on her stool, flashing her long toned legs. "Hi Mr Carter," she said brightly, as though she had no idea what he wanted. "Is everything ok?"

"I... my shirt... where you?...I've lost my..." he began... and then realized there was nothing he could say.

If impossibly, she had somehow been in his office she would have seen all his clothes and she'd have seen he wasn't there...and it was he who needed to provide an explanation.

Confused and shaken he looked at the young lady speechlessly. She spread her legs a little and he saw her panties flashing white...

"Mr Carter?"

"I... I..."

"Is everything okay sir?" she asked. She spread her legs quite wide, excited by his gaze and the large growing bulge in his pants. She knew what caused it now.

"N... nothing Alison," he stammered. "Nothing at all..."

"Well I guess I'd best be away then," she said innocently. "Mom will have my dinner ready by now."

She stared at his crotch and he at hers for the longest time. Alison could see the outline of his huge penis poking out the front of his pants, impossible hard again and he stared at her pantie covered snatch, the virgin white material obviously wet, had slid partially up inside her puffy fat pussy...

Getting down off the high stool she turned and bent over at the waist, flashing him her sweet panty-clad ass for the longest time, taking her time putting her textbook and notepad away. The schoolgirl could feel his hungry gaze on her butt.

She finally swung her pack onto her back and headed up the stairs.

"G.. goodnight Mr Carter," she called over her shoulder.

" Night... Night Alison," he replied.

Watching her sweet tight ass disappear up the staircase, George knew he'd been bluffed.

She must have been in there but what can I say? Hey Alison, when you were in my office did you see my business shirt? It was on the chair along with my pants... And how did she get in anyway?

What's worse than all that were the smudges of grime and dust on her white school blouse that he was sure hadn't been there before... He couldn't bear to think about what that meant.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THAT NIGHT...

Alison went straight to her room when she got home. She locked herself in her bedroom and began to look for the hidden door that she knew was there somewhere.

It wasn't easy. All the timber surfaces looked the same. It couldn't be in the wall with her door in it or the one with the window so it must be on the other two somewhere. She searched for ages, inching along looking for clues.

On her third pass along the long-side wall near her bed, she found the peephole. She'd been running her fingers along and felt it. At about eye level, cleverly hidden in the shadow of the protruding timber molding, she found a shallow indentation about ten inches long and two high. Even then she wasn't sure until she tapped the little rectangle with her finger. It rattled! It was so well camouflaged she wouldn't have seen it in a million years unless she was sure it was there.

This is it for sure, she thought excitedly and immediately started looking for the door. It had to be the panel underneath but how do I open it?

Pressing didn't work... and there didn't appear to be a secret latch. There was a promising looking knot in the woodgrain but after a few minutes of fruitless pressing she gave that up. She'd seen movies where an evil scientist would touch a certain book in his bookshelf or pull down on a light fitting... but there was nothing like that in her bedroom.

Maybe not all the rooms have a door, she thought. Maybe Mr Carter has the only one. But that didn't make sense. Her sharp mind had already figured out why the corridors and hatches were part of the hotel.

Eventually, she found the latch near her feet where the timber panel met the skirting board. Again she'd never have found it unless she knew it was there - a small metal button that you could kick with the toe of your shoe - if you knew where to kick.

It popped open soundlessly, a dark void into her bedroom that she didn't existed until a few hours ago.

Like the hatch in George's office, the door was about four feet high and three wide, the same size as the panels that lined the walls. Desperately excited, Alison climbed in to look about. Just like in Mr Carter's office there was a slight step up to the dusty timber floor...

Six feet to the left the corridor was a dead end. To the right, it disappeared into the darkness. There was a little steel plate with the letters and numbers printed on it and just above that - the handle of what had to be her room's peephole. Gripping the knob she slid it aside noiselessly and looked back inside.

The horny teen could see almost her whole room. Her single bed was just off to the right, but I can easily move it right in front, she thought. He's got to have a good view. She was sure her Mr Carter would visit tonight and she wanted to be ready.