Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the past she had imagined his gaze was lingering...but she was never quite sure. He was always very friendly but she thought he was like that with everyone. Her ego couldn't allow her to think that he'd be interested in her... a gangling redheaded schoolgirl. This afternoon there had been no doubt. It was her that was making his big cock hard. The way he looked up her skirt that afternoon left no doubt about what he was thinking.

If she needed more proof, it was right in front of her. The light filtering in through the peephole slot and through the open hatch showed undeniable proof that Mr Carter had been there before. The whole inner wall below the viewing slot was covered in a film of sperm.

At hip height were the thick initial explosions of cum, but there were thick splatters everywhere. Left and right long thick runnels of the stuff ran down the wall and pooled on the ground. Some of it was yellow with age, drying there for who knows how many years ago. But a lot was still wet. Alison shivered when she ran her finger through thick white globules that can't have been more than a day old. It tasted sweet and fresh and she went back for more.

He'll be here, she thought as she licked her fingers clean again. Her cunt was already aching for attention.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

George made his way to Alison's room earlier than usual. Their altercation that afternoon had made him hungrier than ever to see the luscious teen. His big fat cock was getting hard even as he climbed the hidden staircase to the second floor.

He arrived at the peephole into her room a little after 8pm. She never went to bed before nine but he couldn't wait. He had pulled his Y-front underpants down around his ankles, stroking his gigantic erection even before he opened the slider.

To his surprise, he saw that her bed had been moved. The little single bed with the pretty girly bedspread was now directly in front of him...

As his overheated mind tried to make sense of why it had been moved, Alison appeared from his blind spot on the left.

He didn't know that she had been patiently waiting for him, her ear pressed against a drinking glass that she held against the wall. Simple physics that let her hear him arrive.

She was wearing her white satin nightie. George loved this one, he'd seen it many times before. Of course, anything she wore was sexy, even pajamas looked flattering on Alison, but this sheer white satin nightdress was the best because she'd grown out of it years ago - thin white shoulder straps only just managed to hold back her maturing breasts and it was so short if she sneezed she'd flash her pussy.

Mmm... good girl, thought George and he started jacking off in earnest... chock, chock, chock, chock, chock, chock...

As though she could read his horny mind she moved to the head of her bed and stood directly in front of his hiding spot, hand between her legs and rubbing her nipples through the silky white satin.

"Ohhhh yesss," he hissed quietly (chock, chock, chock). Precum was already oozing out of the bulbous head of his cock, lubricating the big thick shaft...

Her sweet elfin face twisted in a grimace of pleasure. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip as she teased herself, gasping and moaning loudly...

God, she's hot tonight, he thought excitedly (chock, chock, chock, chock)...

She pulled the nightie up over her head and threw it aside. Alison couldn't see him but she knew he was there, just a few feet away, the timber wall the only thing that was separating them. Her cunt was on fire.

George slowed down his mad masturbation or he would have cum there and then. How he adored her lithe young body. The girls sweet blossoming breasts swelled invitingly, heaving up and down. Her pretty cunt with her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair was spread out like a butterfly... puffy and wet... almost begging to be fucked...

She walked right up to the peephole, cupping her tits and holding them inches from his face... she pinched her hard pink nipples...

"Ohhhh fuck," muttered George... "Bloody... bloody hell..."

...then taking a step back, so he could see her whole body, she slid her hand provocatively down over her flat stomach, over her lower abdomen, through her sparse golden pubic hair and up into her cunt. Three fingers slid into her fresh young pussy with a wet 'SLISHHH' sound...

Fuck it baby, he thought as he slowly jerked his big dong. Fuck that lovely cunt...

And she did, groaning loudly... "Mmmmm, ohhh yeah... feels so good...

I bet it does you horny slut, he said to himself as he flogged his cock, teasing the big purple head. I bet it feels really good... That's right... put your fingers in... oh fuck yeah... fuck your horny cunt... mmmm... ohhh yeah... fuck that pussy... (chock, chock, chock, chock, chock, chock, chock)

Of course, George had seen her masturbate many times before. Watching Alison bring herself to her explosive orgasm every night was something he rarely missed. But she's moved her bed to sit under my peephole, he thought feverishly. And she's standing right there... the beautiful creature is right there in front of me...

The stunning young woman walked casually around her bed and took something white out from under her pillow...

It was his shirt.

George almost died.

She sat down on the end of her bed and, looking right into his eyes, the beautiful naked girl held the white cotton to her face and inhaled deeply.

"Ohhh yessss my love," she sobbed ecstatically. "Oh, my darling George..."

She was rubbing her cunt madly... looking straight at him... her hand a blur on her pussy...

"Ohh f..fuck me, Mr Carter," she cried. "F... fuck me please... oooo fuck me..."

George had frozen, his hands fell to his side, his mouth hanging open watching his dream girl. His big hard prick was forgotten as the analytical part of his brain tried to understand what was happening...

When her orgasm came she looked straight at him, her beautiful unique face distorted by orgasm, howling into his shirt. Her scream was muffled but it was still his name... "OH GEORGE... GEORGE... OH GEORGE..."

Frozen to the spot, his mind spinning with the conflicting notions of what the slut was doing and the ramifications of what she knew, George's cock went off all by itself.

In disbelief, he looked down at his prick, his beloved cock that he usually had such complete control of. Ropes of white creamy cum were squirting out of it, splashing over the inner wall of her bedroom as his body shook with the unexpected pleasure.

The involuntary orgasm almost made him pass out. Through the spots and blurred vision he saw her put his shirt on like a pajama top and climb into bed. Just before he staggered away, he saw her blow him a kiss and then turn off her bedside light.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you liked this first part of Shady Waters please vote. I would love to hear what you thought and any ideas about what happens next would be very appreciated. Comment below or email me.