Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

Over time Dominique let her ten special boys know that touching was permitted.

She began by resting a hand on one young man's back or patting this one's arm... or standing very close... her hip pressing against another's shoulder... maybe stroking their neck...

One warm summer afternoon, as she stood very close to young Peter Scorfski, explaining Russian politics and running her fingers through his hair, the brave young lad put his hand on her leg. Dominique was so shocked she gasped out loud, but she didn't move away.

The room went dead quiet.

She looked around the circle of their faces, wide-eyed, mouths hanging open, all wondering what she would do. She'd completely forgotten what she was talking about...

Digging deep, the horny teacher cleared her throat and, putting her hand on Peter's shoulder, continued talking.

"In 1845 the Russian Federation was a transcontinental country span... spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It c... covered over six million square miles which is of more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area..."

Peter was staring steadfastly at his textbook as though reading along... but his hand was moving up her leg... stroking her calf...

"C... can anyone tell me, wh... what is the countries capital?"

His hand was past her knee... under her skirt... moving gently up and down her stockinged thigh...

Silence ruled. They were all staring at her, breathing heavily, rearranging themselves... licking their lips...

"C... come on boys. That... that's a simple one," she said. "P... Pete, do you know?"

Peter managed a shake of the head as his hand moved off her stockings and onto the soft smooth flesh of her upper thigh. Dominique turned slightly toward him and spread her legs... standing at ease with her legs apart...

"It's... it's M... M... Moscow you dumb bunnies... and it has a pop... population of?"

Peter's fingers were brushing against the gusset of her panties. Her legs were starting to feel weak.

"Twenty... twenty mmmm... million," she gasped.

To her credit, she continued the class as Peter's fingers found their way past the slim satin slip that covered her cunt. In years to come, as old men, none of those students would ever forget the basics of Russian Federation...

His forefinger and ring finger were inside her and his thumb was bumping her clitoris just right...

"Mmm yesss... twenty... million..."

Peter suddenly gasped.

"Mmm ahhh... oh no... Oh god Miss Shapiro... I'm sorry..." he whimpered and lay his head against her belly. Dominique stroked his hair as he convulsed against her.

"Good boy... you're a good boy Peter," she sighed. She was soon to learn that, while their cocks were hard and ready all the time, teenage boys are sometimes inclined to cum a little too quick...

"So... Who is the Russian President?" she asked gaily.

Every single hand went up.

And so the class progressed with each one of those ten wonderful boys showing their teacher special attention. All they had to do was answer the question she asked, some inane factoid about Russian politics.

Several of them came in their pants and towards the end of the period, Dominique orgasmed as well. Hunter Bell's inexperienced hand and wrist were drenched when her sodden overexcited cunt gushed all over his clever fingers.

With his first conquest under his belt, the boy beamed happily and when Dominique dismissed the class, Hunter put his hand up.

"Yes, Hunter? What can I do for you?"

He beckoned her close to whisper in her ear. In a strained embarrassed voice, he final choked out his request.

"Please Miss, may I please have... have your... can I please have.. have your panties?"

Smiling benevolently she held his shoulder for balance and reaching up under her skirt, shimmied the pretty satin panties down one leg and then the other, over her black high heels, handing them to the boy.

"Keep them safe and hidden Hunter," she said sternly.

"Oh yessss ma'am!" he gasped, clutching the wet knickers to his nose.

She was surprised to hear a round of applause. They surrounded her, clapping and cheering. "You're the best Miss..." "thanks Miss..."

It became a regular thing. Her boys became her special men. Whoever brought Miss Shapiro off was rewarded with her underwear. Dominique began buying panties of all different colors and types - not expensive ones because she went through so many - but slutty. As slutty as possible.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PETER, BRETT AND JAMES

Back at Shady Waters, George and Alison watched three boys - schoolboys in uniform, straw boater hats, school ties and school bags - troop in behind Dominique like soldiers.

The teacher left them standing at the door, shuffling about uncomfortably.

Taking her time, she put her handbag on the breakfast bar and checked her phone, flicking through messages, ignoring her guests completely. She took off a pair of large hoop earrings, placing them carefully on the breakfast bar and sat down on a stool to take off her black heels.

It was an exercise in authority that all teachers use but inside she was a ball of tightly wound lust. The idea of these strapping healthy teenage boys in her living room made her want to tear her clothes off.

Cool as a cucumber, in her stockinged feet, her hands on her hips like she was totally in control, she moved to the middle of the room and ordered them about just as if they were still in at school.

"Leave bags by the door please," she said. "James, Peter, move the coffee table out of the way... over by the television I think... that's good..."

"Now shoes off!...but leave socks on, please. I want them pulled up and neat around your knees... folded down at the top please... young Brett, just like you're at a school assembly! I want to see those school colors please..."

I was a particular fetish she had developed. She loved their long socks to be neat over the calves...

"Good, good. Now I need a straight line. A straight line Peter... goodness sakes. STRAIGHT... thank you... very good."

"Now we're going to have some fun," she said, walking back and forth in front of them, smiling at each in turn. "Are you boys ready for that?"

There was an excited general agreement.

"Good, good... that's very good to hear. Now shirts and shorts off... come on..."

A little self consciously the boys began unbuttoning their shirts. The big chap in the middle pulled his shorts down and the others followed suit until all three boys were standing in their underwear, waiting for further instruction. They were all trying to appear brave and grownup as though a foursome with their sexy schoolteacher was something that happened every day but nobody wanted to be the first to be naked. They cast furtive glances at their classmate's packages...

Their lean young bodies, cocks hard in their underpants made her faint with desire.

"All off... now! All off and I'll let you fuck me..."

The excited boys needed no more coaxing. One by one they pulled their underpants down until all three were naked...

"Ohhh yesss... good boys... my favorite boys," sighed Dominique lustily. "What lovely big cocks... mmm I do love those lovely big hard cocks... "

Their big hard dicks bounced up and out, stiff and hard. Three big hard dicks were lined up for their sexy teacher, three horny young men wearing nothing but long gray socks and dark blue and white striped school ties.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watching what was happening from behind the lounge-room wall, Alison wriggling her perfect panty-clad ass back against George's cock. The older man's hands under the swell of her boobs felt so good... when he plucked her nipples through the fabric of her training bra her heart skipped a beat...

"Mmm... Oh Mr Carter," she whispered in his ear. "They're all n... naked..."

"Yes Ali," he muttered, gently kissing her neck... nibbling her ear... "What do you think of them?"

"They're not as... as big as you, Mr Carter," she gasped.

"Most are sweet girl," he said. "Most are like them..."

George was in voyeur heaven. The thrill he would normally be having by himself was doubled... tripled by the addition of the beautiful little slut he was rutting against.

"I... I'm going to r... rub your p... pussy while we watch. Okay Ali?" he gasped, sliding his hand down over her abdomen and between legs.

"Mmmm oh yesss please Mr Carter," she whimpered. "That'd be really s... super..."

"...and I'm gonna put my cock between your legs... not inside or anything... just between..."

He didn't wait for approval and the horny teen spread her legs anyway. Reaching down he eased his underpants down his thighs and released his huge gnarled cock. With a mind of its own, it reared up between her legs, sliding over the gusset of her panties.

"Mmmmm yessir Mr Carter..."

The horny bastard teased the teens twat through her knickers with one hand, groped her budding young breasts with the other, and sawed his gigantic prick back and forth between her inflamed pussy lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Exhilarated by the desire she controlled, Dominique took her time, stripping gradually for her young guests.

"You... you may go ahead and play with your cocks boys," she said, lifting her skirt to flash her panties. "But nobody must cum yet, okay?"

Hands went to cocks in an instant they were jerking off as if they were alone. A heady wet choc. choc, choc sound filled the air...

She undid the last few buttons of her blouse but held it closed over her huge bell-shaped boobs. Swaying like a hula dancer, she swayed and spun provocatively, teasing them mercilessly.

"Good boys.... mmmm good boys. You're all so nice and hard. Jerk them lovely big cocks... (choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc)

"You b... boys have been so... so good and you look soooo sexy," she gushed. "Do you wanna see Miss Shapiro's big boobs?"

There were gasps and groans and a chorus of pleading yeses...

She finally showed them, parting her blouse as though she was a flasher.

They had known she wouldn't be wearing a bra but it was still mind-boggling to see them. Her big womanly breasts hung heavily down her chest, large red nipples seeming to point at them...

Dominique lifted them up and paraded them down the row, presenting her wonderful big boobs to each of her young guests, tantalizingly squeezing her nipples. They stared entranced at her huge bell-shaped boobs that they'd only caught glimpses of hanging out of her top. There was a trace of fine blue veins like a roadmap on the full heavy flesh...

Reaching behind Dominique undid the catch at the back of her pleated pale blue skirt. They all groaned loudly and as it dropped like a parachute onto the carpet.

"You... you boys like Miss Shapiro's body huh?" she asked, absently rubbing her cunt and walking up and down the line like a drill sergeant surveying her troops.

The three young men wanked even faster... (choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc) She was all but naked now - except for her lacy black knickers, high arched over her hips and stretched up over her little round belly.

The three lads stared goggle-eyed, their tongues hanging out like thirsty dogs, drinking in her saggy mature body as though she was a goddess. They could see her skin through the sheer floral pattern... as well as the darkness of her pubic hair below. A promise of what she was going to let them do...

"That's right... jerk them off... stroke yourselves... worship me," she gasped. Arms intertwined above her head she spun on the spot, bathing happily in their lusty stares...

Their teacher was the ultimate pear shape... no runway model but still incredibly sexy... womanly looking... fertile... so fuckable...

Her legs were strong and thick, perfectly proportioned to hold up the weight of her big round bum and wide hips.

From her thighs and large protruding butt, her body angled up sharply to narrow shoulders. When she turned around to show them how the silky satin panties disappeared up into her butt crack, they could also still see her big pendulous breasts - bulging out on either side of her slim back.

Twerking slowly from side to side the teacher inched her panties down her waist, inch by inch. Slowly the gusset appeared again from where it had retreated between her vast bum cheeks...

"Ohhh fuck yesss misss..." "You're... you're so sexy missss..." "I'm gonna cummm..." "fuck me toooo..." (choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc, choc)

"Goodness no," she laughed. "You mustn't shoot yet... Stop... stop..."

They stopped. They were obedient boys and did as directed and Dominique liked that. Their mouthwatering naked bodies were so enticing... Their chests were heaving...

She sat herself down on the sofa.

"Kneel down before me!" she ordered.

Like the good soldiers they were, they left their cocks alone and got onto their knees, big pricks sticking out hard and long...

Opening her legs wide, she spread the lips of her big meaty cunt aside, showing them the wet inner workings. Holding her lips splayed open with one hand she teased the damp opening with two fingers, dragging her wetness up over her throbbing hard clitoris... The teenagers were drooling with lust.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Behind the wall, Alison and George had to stifle a laugh. How silly they looked on their knees like that, their erections wagging from side to side.

"They're so s... silly aren't they Mr Carter?" she whispered breathlessly in his ear as his clever fingers teased her pussy and his huge cock sawed back and forth between her legs.

"Sooo st... stupid Ali," he sniggered.

As he rutted against her, his giant dong was slowly pushing her knickers up into her cunt...

The woman in the living room was naked now. Alison watched breathlessly as she held her panties under each boy's nose in turn and they all inhaled deeply...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The control Dominique had over the three boys was such a powerful aphrodisiac. With her large bum hanging over the edge of the sofa she openly rubbed her clitoris in front of them... toying with the inner workings of her pussy...

"Mmmm... ohhh yessss... feels so... so nice. I think I need it licked! Big Pete, would you like to lick my p... pussy? Can... can you do that?"

"Yesssss ma'am" he hissed. "Yes please may I...".

"Dear Peter..." sobbed Dominique, frigging her clit in a blur. "Y... your t... teacher needs your special attention baby..."

Taking Peter's hands she pulled him closer, between his two classmates, and down in front of her wet cunt. Taking the back of Peter's head firmly with two hands, she drew him closer and closer, until his face was buried in her black curly pubic hair.

"S... such a good boy," she said, humping her cunt against him. "Mmmm ooooh yesss... such a g... good boy..."

Peter gasped something that sounded like; "Yeph miff... fank yoo miff..."

He licked her from the tip of her large sensitive clitoris down to her puckered asshole, his tongue lapping greedily into her meaty wet cunt. Soon juices began running down into his mouth - more and more until it was a little torrent.

"Mmmm... oooo YESSSS," she moaned. "MMMMMM... you're such a good cunt licker Peter... such a good boy... Bretty... James.... come up here... come here. I w... want those lovely tasty cocksss..."

James and Brett didn't need asking twice. They jumped up onto the sofa on either side of their geography teacher and presented their pulsing hard dicks to her. Dominique opened wide and took them in turn, sucking one and jerking the other, savoring the taste of their big rubbery pricks.

She could feel herself losing control...I need cock!!! she thought desperately. I need cock real bad...

She tried to deep throat them. James Wee's she could get all the way down but Brett's was just a little too big. They both loved it though, so she must have been doing something right.

If they didn't spray their cum on my tits or in my ass, she thought, I'll take them in my mouth. Yum... creamy spunky goodness...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cheek to cheek, Alison and George watched wide-eyed through the mail slot viewing window as Dominique sucked their big knobs and Peter Scorfski licked her pussy. The caretaker had seen scenes like these every day for years but for the pretty young teen, it was all exciting and new.

"They're like mmmmm... her p... pets, aren't they mmmmm... Mr C... Carter?" sighed Alison as George teased her pussy and tweaked her nipples... just right... not too hard and not too soft. The sweet lovely man was going to make her cum.

"Y... Yes Ali," said George, now easing her panties down around her knees. "They... they love doing what she wants... I th... think they'd do an... anything...."

He put his huge gnarled cock back between her thighs and now lay it against her cunt. He could feel her sparse public hair tickling against his big cock-head and the wetness of her virgin cunt, spread wide... ready to be fucked...

"Are... are you gonna p... put it in me Mr Carter?" she whimpered softly.

"Y... Yesss... baby... I'm gonna f... fuck you Ali," he gasped and began to slowly, slowly ease his gigantic cock into her

Alison felt like she'd died and gone to heaven. In her wildest sexiest dreams she couldn't have imagined her first time being any better than this. The man she adored was bringing her off with his fingers and now his wondrous big dick was easing into her... oh god... so excellently.

"Mmmm oh yesss Mr Carter... put it in... put it in... put it ALL in..."

She had imagined it might hurt - thick and long as it was. But she was so wet and so horny it wasn't hurting one bit.

"Yeassss... oh yes... beautiful Ali," he whispered. "Here it... here it c... comes baby..."

Inch by inch by inch the massive tool entered her, easing in like a hot knife into butter. His fingers fondled her clitoris just right as he pushed into her. The sweet little teen was in heaven watching the teacher and her schoolboys. Before she knew it the gigantic cock was all the way in. Fourteen-inch of pulsing muscle was buried all the way inside her.

"Ahhhhh yesssss Mmmmmister C... Carter... I... I can feel it all... all up inside..."

George began to slowly fuck her. He held her waist, kissing her neck and grunting softly as he moved in and out, in and out, in and out... a regular maddening tempo that was doing things to her... things she had never imagined.

The pleasure was so intense she started crying.

"Ohhhh Mr Carter," she sobbed quietly. "It's soooo goooood..."

"Mmmm oh yesss Ali," he mumbled. Your beautiful cunt is p... perfect baby... just perfect... t... tight... oh fuck..."

Alison was in ecstasy. The naive girl had never felt anything so wonderful. His dick felt impossibly big... filling her to the brim.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dominique let her favourite fuck her first. Peter was bigger than the other boys. His cock was thickest and longest, and he liked kissing, all attributes the teacher rated very highly.

Do you remember your first time? It may not have been in such pornographic surroundings but the young man was just as uncertain as you were. Thankfully Dominique was an experienced older woman and knew what to do and say.

"Now let's get ready P...Peter ok?" she said. "Come closer dear... that's right... hold your cock in front like... like.... yes... that right... like that! Now just... just slide it in baby... slide it into Miss Shapiro's lovely wet pussy... come on baby..."

Peter positioned his huge erection between her spread wide thighs and, with his wonderful teacher urging him on pushed himself inside her... easy as pie!

She had Brett Potter's cock in her mouth but cried out in pleasure anyway... which opened her big wide mouth even wider, loosened her gag reflex, and for the first time, she managed to get Brett's big cock all the way down her throat as well.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers